check the ballbusting updates here

Page 58 of 189 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

could someone edit a picture to appear penectomy?

The perfect woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 755.jpg  
    submissive

Quote Originally Posted by Just Hanging View Post
    The perfect woman.
    very nice love it

Quote Originally Posted by kalimmortal View Post
    Penectomy With Racial Humiliation Spin (Audio Only)

This a penectomy audio only clip with a racial humiliation twist to it. Its very graphic. And the language is very vulgar. So if you don't like it, I understand and I'll take it down.

But I am black and my Mistress made this clip for me. And i just wanted to share it, since i think She did an excellent job. So I thought I'd share.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4mi4vrlw3rq3gl8

Here's the transcript:

Hey sexy!! Glad you could make it!! Come on in!! I'm so glad we finally get to hook up after all these weeks. The moment I laid eyes on you that night at the bar, I knew I wanted you. I was so happy when you came over and offered to buy me a drink, because I love black men. They have such nice bodies and such BIG DICKS. And while we talked I couldn't help but notice that bulge in your pants. It was quite impressive. Were you hard? (giggle) You weren't?! Oh my!! Then you're gonna be exactly what I was hoping for. What's that you say? Why? Oh, you'll find out later.

In the meantime, let's have a look at that body of yours. Wow!! Very nice. How often did you say you work out, again? Five times a week. Well, it's paying off. Your body is exquisite. But, it's hard for me to see all those bulging muscles with all that clothing on. Would you mind taking off your shirt? No? Good. (shirt is removed) Very nice. Look at those pecs and that washboard stomach. And those arms. My goodness, they're bigger than my legs. Very nice. Now, baby, would you mind removing your shoes and pants? No? You don't mind? Wonderful. (pants/shoes removed) Mmmmmm. Such strong muscular legs. Are you some sort of bodybuilder? No? Well, you should be, baby. What's that? You played football in college? What position? Runningback? Very nice. And I see that bulge again. Are you SURE you're not hard yet? Because, that thing looks MASSIVE! No? Prove it. Take off your shorts. (underwear removed) HOLY SHIT!! That's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen!! That's gotta be at least 8 inches. And you weren't lying, it's still limp. Not even semi-hard yet. If that's what it looks like flaccid, I can't wait to see it hard!! My goodness. (pause) Now just stand there for a moment and let me get a good look at it. Don't touch it. I don't need it hard quite yet. Mmmmm. Now turn around real slow. Lemme see that nice firm ass of yours. I love black men's asses. Mm, mm, mm. You ARE quite the specimen. Okay, baby, you can turn back around, I wanna show you something. You and that massive penis follow me.

Where are we going, you say? It's a surprise, but don't worry, baby, we're almost there. (pause) And here we are. What's this, you say? Well, it's my dungeon, sweetie. You ever seen one before? Only on the internet? (playful laugh) You're so cute. Well, this is where I play with all my little slaves. You ever been tied up before? No? Would you like to try it? You would? Excellent! I love men who like to try new things. Go ahead and hop up on that bench over there and lie down, face up. OK, now let me tie your hands down first. (pause) OK, the right hand is secure. (pause) Aaaaannd now the left hand is secure. Excellent. OK, now let me strap down your thighs & ankles. (pause) Aaaalright, there goes the right leg. (Pause) Aaaand now the left leg. Wonderful. [Are] you getting nervous, strapped down naked to my bench like this? No? Good. Alright, I need to strap down your torso now. (pause) There we go. Comfortable? Yes? Great. Struggle a bit, let me see if you can get out of the restraints. No? Excellent. OK, one last thing, let me put this blindfold on you. Why you say? Well, for your surprise, sweetie. You don't wanna ruin it, do you? No? I didn't think so. You like surprises? You do? Me, too. Let me go ahead and slip this blindfold on you. Lift your head for a second. There we go. OK, you can set it back down now.

Well, we're almost ready for the surprise. First, let me get that big nigger cock nice and hard. What's that? Oh, you like when I call it that, huh? A big black nigger cock? whoa, I guess so. Looks like it's coming to life. Holy shit, it's still growing!! Looks like it's a show-er and a grow-er. (giggle) God damn, baby. That nigger cock has got to be well over 10-11 inches now!! And thick too!! I'm just gonna stroke that big nigger cock just a little bit more, to make sure it stays good and hard for the surprise. Mmmmmmm. That is a beautiful nigger cock!! Mm..mm..mm.

Ok, baby, so you ready for your surprise? You are? I can tell. You're already dripping pre-cum from that big nigger cock of yours. OK, well, remember when I said you were exactly what I was looking for and you asked why? Well, I wanted a big black nigger cock. The biggest I could find. You want to know why? Because I want to cut it off. (pause) That's right. You heard me correctly. I..Want..To..Cut..Off..Your..Big..Nigger...Cock. What do you mean, am I serious? Of course I am. Does it sound like I'm joking? Why?! What do you mean, why?! Because I don't need you. Just that big nigger dick of yours. What do you mean please don't? There's no talking your way out of this, baby. I knew the moment I laid eyes on you at the bar, I had to have your big nigger cock. Literally. (giggle) My pussy's been wet all day just thinking about cutting off that big nigger cock. And don't act like you're not into it, 'cause I see your dick is still hard. And I stopped stroking it like two minutes ago.

Anyways, let me go get my blade. Stay right there. Don't move. Oh, That's right!! You can't. (giggle) Be right back, sweetie. (pause) Alright, I'm back with my blade. I had to get an especially sharp blade since you niggers have such thick, muscular dicks. This blade is ten times sharper than a scalpel, and can easily slice through all the muscles, tendons, and blood vessels at the base of that big nigger cock of yours. Anyways, enough of the formalities, let's get started, shall we?

OK, sweetie, now I need to grab your penis about half way up to stabilize it. And I'm going to place my blade right at the base of your penis. I wanna make sure I get every last inch of it. OK, and now I'm making my first incision. Oooooh, I've broken the skin, baby. We're on our way. Ooooooo, I've sliced the first blood vessel. My, my, you're startin' to bleed a little bit. Aaaaawwww, is that a little tear I see streaming down your face? (sadistic laugh) Don't worry, sweetie, it'll all be over soon. Now I'm cutting through all the spongy tissue surrounding the penis. You know, I don't know why you niggers get to have the huge cocks, anyway. I mean, you don't appreciate them. And you run around and stick your big nigger dicks in anything with a pulse!! And I knew you were gonna hit on me too, since you niggers love white women with big asses. Okay, now I'm cutting through the first corpus cavernosum.(pause) There we go. I mean, you fucking niggers think
    your God's gift to women because of your big nigger cocks. Well, that's gonna change today, because YOUR big nigger cock, is gonna become MY big nigger cock. Now, I'm cutting through the second corpus cavernosum .(pause) There we go. Almost finished. Damn, this is a meaty cock. OK, Now it's time to sever the corpus spongiosum , that's the final major blood vessel in your penis. (pause) ....aaaaaand THERE WE GO!! (as if holding the severed penis up victoriously)

I'm gonna remove your blindfold so you can see it. (Pause) There we go. You see it?? (like you're showing me my severed penis) You see your penis!! Look at it!! Your big nigger cock is now MY big nigger cock, and you know what I'm gonna do with your big nigger cock?? I'm gonna put it in a case on the mantle above my fire place, so I have it close by any time i need a big nigger cock to fuck. And don't worry I'll treat your dick far better than you ever did.

Now I'm gonna untie you and I want you grab your clothes and get out of my house. Now that I have your big nigger cock, I have no further use for you. You know where the door is. Let yourself out. And try not to bleed all over my hardwood floors. Goodbye and thanks for your cock, sweetheart. (sadistic giggle)

The End.
    Is there some sort of source on this? Been looking for audios of this type and never can seem to find anything.

Arrow works

Quote Originally Posted by lottalulz View Post
    Is there some sort of source on this? Been looking for audios of this type and never can seem to find anything.
    works fine on my Computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    works fine on my Computer.
    My point is more about wanting more and varied audio clips not that it doesn't work.

Red face oh....

Quote Originally Posted by lottalulz View Post
    My point is more about wanting more and varied audio clips not that it doesn't work.
    oh, my bad, I miss red, because I was just reading fast.

Yes, I'd like to find more varied audio clips, aswell.

Esto os va a gustar!!! a partir del minuto 5:00 empieza lo bueno. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7wqn9v7DHY

Supreme Poster

Realm of the senses?

Does anyone know the whereabouts of a clip where a girl cuts off the dick and holds it to her chest for a bit. Then she puts it in a box. I believe it is a remake of "realm of the senses". I've been looking everywhere for it. It's one of the most realistic penectomy scenes I've ever seen.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jigillo42 View Post
    Does anyone know the whereabouts of a clip where a girl cuts off the dick and holds it to her chest for a bit. Then she puts it in a box. I believe it is a remake of "realm of the senses". I've been looking everywhere for it. It's one of the most realistic penectomy scenes I've ever seen.
    The movie you're talking about is called "Pure" starring Asia Akira. Agreed, it is a very realistic and hot scene. It was posted on a few file sharing sites a year or so back but I'm not sure if you can still get it. You can buy it on dvd from Evil Angel.

Supreme Poster

thanks!

Thanks for the reference! Downloading now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigillo42 View Post
    Thanks for the reference! Downloading now.
    Can you give the link for "Pure"? I can't find it. Thanks.

Ese video del que hablais lleva circulando por aqui aņos y aņos y con poner castracion en filestube lo teneis.Yo sigo buscando cosas mejores http://promo.lakeviewent.net/ladyjen...ardpain029.jpg

Supreme Poster

can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenalover View Post
    Can you give the link for "Pure"? I can't find it. Thanks.
    I take it back, the one I downloaded was a dud. I have to keep looking. If I find it I'll post. Also, if anyone else can provide, it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by martina_d View Post
    The movie you're talking about is called "Pure" starring Asia Akira. Agreed, it is a very realistic and hot scene. It was posted on a few file sharing sites a year or so back but I'm not sure if you can still get it. You can buy it on dvd from Evil Angel.
    It's ASA AKIRA Nice movie, anyway. Only watched a short clip with the penectomy scene in it, I'll post the link when I find it again