check the ballbusting updates here

Page 61 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    why did you not try and cut his weiner off with scissors for your mother.
    Si de verdad quieres cortar una polla (weiner) solo tienes que tomar papel y lapiz y pedir por aqui candidatos o anunciarte de manera sutil en internet es decir que no sea demasiado llamativo mediante mensajes privados al candidato y seguro que no tardaras mucho en realizar tu fantasia y la del que se preste.

Smile I always tried as you an

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    Hi, I just got joined up here, and this might be my first post that actually goes through. For the most part, I have had a booring sex life, never had a S&M partner never got tied up, never did it in the public. But I do have a little secret that I am into penectomy stuff all fantasey of course. When there is a guy that I like, all I can think about is how bad I want to cut his dick off I dont know why. I do not want to hurt anybody, I do not want to make anybody mad or get in trouble.
    It is from our mother I know, when we were little my brother had something that I didnt have, we called it his weiner. She used to spank our butts so hard if we wernt wearing clothes it would sting very bad and she used to say she was going to cut off his weiner. She even spanked him on the front side. I asked her what happens if she cuts his weiner off and she said it will grow back like no big deal. I always wanted to see her cut his weiner off so I could watch it grow back but she never did.
    That is why all my life when I like a guy, I wish I could cut his dick off. My first boyfriend I loved so much, It took so much courage for me to tell him that I wanted to cut his dick off but he didnt understand and he broke up with me. I have never told that to another guy.
    Always looked like a you, a woman who had the courage to propose to cut off my weiner.
    I just wonder if you cut off the weiner literally cut your boyfriend if he would accept.

Big Supporter

a video .....hope the link works

nope. try just typeing the full address without putting it in a link. and then preview ur post for good measure. everybody can just drag & drop to the address bar.

Yeeeeeeeaaaah! no se si sera este el que nos querias enseñar,pero intentando buscar la direccion he encontrado este que no decepcionara. http://********************/video/4373/scissors.La direccion no se puede pegar buscad ballbusting tube /video/4373/scissors

En esta pajina hay videos buenisimos !gracias¡

Talking si bastates

Muy buenos videos en esa pagina ignoro el por que en este foro esta bloqueada la direccion de esa pagina pero si hay muy bueno videos.

The girl with the pink bra is quite alluring...

Quote Originally Posted by TeethFan View Post
    The girl with the pink bra is quite alluring...
    She sure is, I would love to give her something to get her teeth into. To gaze into her eyes as she bites would be a wonderful experience. Well worth the result.

The thing that excites me most is to fantasize about a woman spanking me, beating me then cutting off my balls and me not resisting her at all. I actually hate my dick and balls and kinda wish a doctor would actually remove them. I know that old saying though, be careful what you wish for, ha. But I can't help but think about it a LOT.

Hi, I'm new here too. Never thought id be accepted to FemaleDom.com. I have always fantasized about cutting off a guys dick. Not to be mean or hurtful, but to be intimate and romantic. When I meet a guy that I like, I will know if I really like him because all I can think about is cutting off his dick. One thing I know for sure, if I want to chase away a really good boyfriend, all I have to do is tell him I want to cut off his dick. Hopefully someday I will meet Mr. Right, and he will make the commitment to be my guy forever. And I will be forever grateful.Shelly.
    Pretty sure this was my first post, but it got buried before I became an official member here. Shelly
    This is just fantasy for me, but you never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    why did you not try and cut his weiner off with scissors for your mother.
    I was too young, and that urge took a long time to come about, but thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by edcrazy View Post
    Always looked like a you, a woman who had the courage to propose to cut off my weiner.
    I just wonder if you cut off the weiner literally cut your boyfriend if he would accept.
    If he did not want me to, I would have never done that. But last I heard, he calls me a psycho. Nice way to ruin a good relationship.

Hi, I ended up here somehow. I am not a dominatrix, and Im not onto S&M. Just a regular probably just kind of boring girl with a little secret. The word penectomy is new to me, but it describes something that I have ben into most of my life.
    It all goes back to when we were little, my brother had something that I didnt have, we called it his weiner. Sometimes when he wad bad our mom would say she was going to cut off his weiner.
    Now when I meet a guy I like I always think about cutting off his dick. Not to be mean or hurtfull, I dont know why it is just something I want to do. My last boyfriend that I loved very much, I told this to, and he broke up with me right afterward. I will never tell that to another guy.
    I had a similar experience when I told a gf about my fantasy...she broke up with me the next day. Wish she would have been like you Now I will never tell a girl I am dating.

Quote Originally Posted by gator44 View Post
    I had a similar experience when I told a gf about my fantasy...she broke up with me the next day. Wish she would have been like you Now I will never tell a girl I am dating.
    Interesting, some people make such a big thing out of little things