check the ballbusting updates here

Page 62 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    Interesting, some people make such a big thing out of little things
    Yeah, I really liked her and if she had said yes, I probably would have done it.

[quote=bazza27;102687]I think that the first vid is what you were asking for?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSVP2QF8

YES! thank you so much! it's the exact video.

i just love the look of amazement on the girl with the mask's face as she stares at his cock like she has never seen one before and how she seems so excited and eager as well as hesitant to put the scissors around it, but when she finally gets into it a bit the smile is priceless.

on another happy note, my wife is getting into cock-chopping. it has taken a LOT of slow movement from one item to another but she recently purchased a pair of 12" scissors which she gets very vigorous in using when we have sex.

she still doesn't say anything dirty, but she does love tying it up so tightly that i cry out in pain and then as she jerks it with the scissors tightly clamped onto it i do notice she puts her bottom jaw past her front teeth and gets an evil look on her face.

she recently told me she didn't want to try doing this years ago when i mentioned it because she thinks one day she may get way too into it and just cut it off.

so here's hoping i keep it forever but i will always have that fear whenever she gets the scissors around it and gets really violent with it as well.

Hi, I'm new here too. Never thought id be accepted to FemaleDom.com. I have always fantasized about cutting off a guys dick. Not to be mean or hurtful, but to be intimate and romantic. When I meet a guy that I like, I will know if I really like him because all I can think about is cutting off his dick. One thing I know for sure, if I want to chase away a really good boyfriend, all I have to do is tell him I want to cut off his dick. Hopefully someday I will meet Mr. Right, and he will make the commitment to be my guy forever. And I will be forever grateful.Shelly.
    Welcome LilShelly.
    For starters, please let me say, you are an absolute doll. With your bravery and your innocence, combined with your looks, there should be no reason you can not find "Mr. Right'. and be able to have an open and honest relationship, with respect for your kinky desires.
    You are the exact girl that I have always wanted to meet, but there would be no way of knowing that if you kept your fantasy to yourself. Do you think Mr. Right could be about fifteen years older than you?
    Point is, I think if you are honest with the guy that you "really like", he should respect you for who you are. If he runs away with his tail between his legs, he was never a really good boyfriend to begin with.
    Good luck, and I hope you stick around here for a while
    submissive

Supreme Poster
    do you read your messages people on here send you hun.

Supreme Poster
    i would love to chat about more how you felt at the time when your mother was threating your brother and how you wished she would go ahead with it.

Supreme Poster
    [quote=tkm1;102889]
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza27 View Post
    I think that the first vid is what you were asking for?

i just love the look of amazement on the girl with the mask's face as she stares at his cock like she has never seen one before and how she seems so excited and eager as well as hesitant to put the scissors around it, but when she finally gets into it a bit the smile is priceless.

on another happy note, my wife is getting into cock-chopping. it has taken a LOT of slow movement from one item to another but she recently purchased a pair of 12" scissors which she gets very vigorous in using when we have sex.

she still doesn't say anything dirty, but she does love tying it up so tightly that i cry out in pain and then as she jerks it with the scissors tightly clamped onto it i do notice she puts her bottom jaw past her front teeth and gets an evil look on her face.

she recently told me she didn't want to try doing this years ago when i mentioned it because she thinks one day she may get way too into it and just cut it off.

so here's hoping i keep it forever but i will always have that fear whenever she gets the scissors around it and gets really violent with it as well.
    i cannot get this video link my computer is not able to damn

Quote Originally Posted by TeethFan View Post
    The girl with the pink bra is quite alluring...
    Supposed to be Natalie Portman, The Black Swan

Bienbenida al foro! espero que te sientas como en casa,pues aqui ningun tema es tabu,por aqui te lo diran todos pero para mi tambien eres la chica perfecta pues cuando pienso en alguna chica la imagino con sus tijeras en mi pene,pero soy consciente de que es algo impposible pues si las cerrara se acabaria el juego,pero tambien cabe la posibilidad de que en unos aņos la dejara hacerlo.Por cierto eres una autentica preciosidad, lastima que no pueda usar el ingles por que no lo se lo suficiente.

[QUOTE=tkm1;102889]
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza27 View Post
    I think that the first vid is what you were asking for?

Este video esta entre de mis preferidos. Para mi Jenny es una diosa, se la ve muy decidida y capaz de todo.

I'll have to put you in one of my photo manips!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnek2me View Post
    I'll have to put you in one of my photo manips!
    Aqui hay unas cuantas fotos buenas http://www.darkfetishnet.com/group/331/&v=discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Just Hanging View Post
    Welcome LilShelly.
    For starters, please let me say, you are an absolute doll. With your bravery and your innocence, combined with your looks, there should be no reason you can not find "Mr. Right'. and be able to have an open and honest relationship, with respect for your kinky desires.
    You are the exact girl that I have always wanted to meet, but there would be no way of knowing that if you kept your fantasy to yourself. Do you think Mr. Right could be about fifteen years older than you?
    Point is, I think if you are honest with the guy that you "really like", he should respect you for who you are. If he runs away with his tail between his legs, he was never a really good boyfriend to begin with.
    Good luck, and I hope you stick around here for a while
    Thank you Mr. Just Hanging
    Point is, if I really like a guy, the last thing I want to do is tell him what I want to do with him.
    What would you recommend. I could introduce myself as, " Hi my name is Shelly, and I know I like you, because I have the urge to cut off your dick." Or maybe I should wait for the first date, so I am not too emotionally attached. What would I do if it is the guy from work, and it backfires, and he thinks I am psycho.
    I never know what to do, but thanks for helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    do you read your messages people on here send you hun.
    Yes I found all the messages, just not sure what to do with them. But thanks for the Yahoo address, just not sure what to do with that either.

Thank you Mr. Just Hanging
    Point is, if I really like a guy, the last thing I want to do is tell him what I want to do with him.
    What would you recommend. I could introduce myself as, " Hi my name is Shelly, and I know I like you, because I have the urge to cut off your dick." Or maybe I should wait for the first date, so I am not too emotionally attached. What would I do if it is the guy from work, and it backfires, and he thinks I am psycho.
    I never know what to do, but thanks for helping.

I've found the best time to tell someone about a fetish is after the 3rd bang. You like each other well enough to have sex, but still have an opportunity to air things out before you're "set" in the relationship. The trust issue is important, so for sure don't say "i want to cut off your dick" to anyone you just met. Unless you met them on this forum.

Since true penectomy (for anything other than medical reasons) will probably land you in prison, stick with knifeplay. It's exciting as hell and you can come back and play more. Try a blade in bed rubbing it on his skin... start at the chest, go down, and refrain from actual bloodletting. See how that plays out. If he's into it, you'll know.

http://www.angelfire.com/al4/knife_lessons/intro.html

Excellent PDF on Penectomy, ********** & Body Mods

http://www.zentastic.com/pdf/ModConBook.pdf

Very well illustrated with tons of photos & stories of eunchs, etc.

Warning: Real & pansexual