check the ballbusting updates here

Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Supreme Poster

nice

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    Romantic is a good word. I love that powerful feeling of lust for a man, his body, and his penis. That is when I want to cut it off. To hold it then, looking into his eyes as he watches me touch it to my lips, making me wet with desire.
    this is an incredibly erotic entry. Thanks for this.

Supreme Poster

question

If he did not want me to, I would have never done that. But last I heard, he calls me a psycho. Nice way to ruin a good relationship.
    Do you ACTUALLY want to cut off his dick? Or is it just mostly fantasizing? Cause I enjoy fantasizing about these things...I enjoy the woman's attention on the penis...so focused and intense as to want to posses it... but I would never wish that on anyone or actually want it done to me in real life, that would be unspeakably terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Hanging View Post
    To Lil Shelly
    I just wondered what you would consider to be the bigger trophy, the dick that you cut off, or the guy once you make him dickless?
    It would probably be the experience of actually cutting it off that would satisfy my desire. To actually have the dick would be exciting, it would be cherished. But it would be my boy with no more weiner, that I would want to comfort, and be buddies with. I would always dress in my cutest, most sexy outfits, knowing that he is horny for me.

peniscut

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    Fresh pics
    ohh...i like this pics. Cut the fat black dick off, more pleas

Big Supporter
    It would probably be the experience of actually cutting it off that would satisfy my desire. To actually have the dick would be exciting, it would be cherished. But it would be my boy with no more weiner, that I would want to comfort, and be buddies with. I would always dress in my cutest, most sexy outfits, knowing that he is horny for me.

Ohmygod! This is so cruelly hot! Poor guy...

More or less this would be an idea of romantic, perhaps with different tools or different situation,each has its fantasy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Piccb_098 (43).jpg  

a romantic fantasy for me would be to be tied to the bed and my beautiful girl would first ******** me then after showing me what she'd removed she would cut off my penis. I'd spend the rest of my days at her beck and call eternally happy.

Nice Fantasy, Lil Shelly

Romantic is a good word. I love that powerful feeling of lust for a man, his body, and his penis. That is when I want to cut it off. To hold it then, looking into his eyes as he watches me touch it to my lips, making me wet with desire.
    Lil Shelly,

A couple of questions:

1. When you imagine cutting one off, is it hard or soft? I could see advantages and disadvantages with either. And

2. Have you ever fantasized about cutting off multiple penises? It seems as though there are quite a few members on the forum willing to sacrifice their members for your fetish.

Greene Ape
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001-012-3.jpg   1612450171-3.jpg   11902403-3.jpg   6088-3.jpg   1090128221-3.jpg  

A Few More

Lil Shelly's got me inspired.

Greene Ape
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 374305890-3.jpg   374129619-3.jpg   1157837769-3.jpg   866728457-3.jpg  

nice

Quote Originally Posted by greeneape7 View Post
    Lil Shelly's got me inspired.

Greene Ape
    Nice job!!!

Supreme Poster
    How would you get off with the guy after that, being that now he has no weiner?

I promised something for you

Quote Originally Posted by greeneape7 View Post
    Lil Shelly,

A couple of questions:

1. When you imagine cutting one off, is it hard or soft? I could see advantages and disadvantages with either. And

2. Have you ever fantasized about cutting off multiple penises? It seems as though there are quite a few members on the forum willing to sacrifice their members for your fetish.

Greene Ape
    It amazes me that penises have the ability to go from soft to hard. I would like for my guy to cum from his dick for the last time, so I guess it would be getting soft.
    Cutting off multiple penises was never a fantasy for me before coming here, but it is a fun thought. But like I said the first one has to be special
    As far as getting off with my weinerless guy, he would do it for me no doubt.

Supreme Poster
    It amazes me that penises have the ability to go from soft to hard. I would like for my guy to cum from his dick for the last time, so I guess it would be getting soft.
    Cutting off multiple penises was never a fantasy for me before coming here, but it is a fun thought. But like I said the first one has to be special
    As far as getting off with my weinerless guy, he would do it for me no doubt.
    You could always do 69, hecould lick u out and u could suck his balls to orgasm? he would dribble cum from his stump. Might take awhile to stimulate him by balls only so u would have to turn him on all day!

I have strong desires of a woman cut me, but I know that that would very depressed after my logic asy win the battle to get my wish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 358.jpg