check the ballbusting updates here

Page 68 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2837

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kujoeb View Post
    two mistress takes turns in trampling HIS penis...they dont stop even when blood is squirts out of penis....the entire time HIS penis is rock hard...
    I wanna see this aswell, sounds Kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    It would probably be the experience of actually cutting it off that would satisfy my desire. To actually have the dick would be exciting, it would be cherished. But it would be my boy with no more weiner, that I would want to comfort, and be buddies with. I would always dress in my cutest, most sexy outfits, knowing that he is horny for me.
    I love your thoughts and agree with dressing in my sexiest outfits knowing that i now have his penis to plunge deep into to me while he watches, constantly being horny

Quote Originally Posted by bridgette View Post
    I love your thoughts and agree with dressing in my sexiest outfits knowing that i now have his penis to plunge deep into to me while he watches, constantly being horny
    That would be the ultimate experience.

As a man, reading threads like this makes me feel vulnerable and humiliated...but I just can't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    That would be the ultimate experience.
    Lil youre great ... would be my big pleasure to meet you ... its too bad that im from Europe .,.. :/
    did i have one queston on your person ? ...
    if i ask you , do all what do you want .( only about testicles ) .. what do you do me ? :-)
    sorry for my bad english

The Pizza Boomerang of penile death

Quote Originally Posted by Pnek2me View Post
    Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj! que bueno y ademas en mi idioma, me siento agradecido asi que aqui van unas fotos mirad todas las pajinas que alguna buena hay.http://penectomy.tumblr.com/

Ass worship blade play

What's a Mistress to do when her slave is scared of an activity that she enjoys? She covers his eyes and teaches him to enjoy it of course. Starting out with her nails, Coraline slowly works up to biting, then a nice little knife before finally bringing out her favorite blade. The shaking slave can barely stay still, but his cock says he's actually enjoying his Mistress's torture.

http://oron.com/44m5khicbiql

Preview: http://depic.me/to9v8uw1d53q/a_s_s_clip_11.mp4.jpg

Registered Member
    love captions!!

Supreme Poster
    Hello am new here, love this site
    Think it's great that a woman could amputate my penis and have great delight in doing so..

Quote Originally Posted by horakhty451 View Post
    I've always been interested in consentual penectomies and I've always wanted to find someone who would let me do it to them but most people who want one always want it done by a professional so it doesn't look like it'll ever happen.
    Id love to get a penectomy, how ever id like to use my cock a little more and make sure iv got several offspring on the way first, im 19 obviously male,

My fantasies are having a women tie me down with trickery of a good time and then eating my knob off. how ever unless you stop the blood flow it only takes a matter of hours for the male to die. i wouldnt want to die. it would be good to be cauterized to stop the blood flow afterwards sorry for my terrible grammer and english.

another fantasie is having a women cut my penis off and getting it sewed on to her, with some medical trickery giving me her vagina as replacement.

but seriously i would love to get penectamized the idea has always excited me since knowing of my cocks existence.

also interest in bdsm cbt and denial

oh btw hello all its my first post XD finally got accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    And have no less a right to my opinions on it than you do.
    And no less a right to post it here than you do.

You weren't there.
    You don't know any more of how it went down than the rest of us can glean from the story.
    You are projecting yourself onto this story.
    You can't or won't differentiate between fantasy and reality, either, it seems.
    Like several others here, you just think with your little head. And don't care about the consequences that these people have brought on.

"Legit" penectomies are done after long extensive probings of the candidates mind by professionals. Then done properly and safely and painlessly in a medical environment. Not in hotel rooms by whores who have now discovered what they are capable of. And are probably bragging about it somewhere.
    These "hotties" as you call them, still have the rest of their lives ahead of themselves to top this thrill. And they will.

Because they are monsters.

most people here who want a penectomy arnt here to get it profesionaly done wtf is the point in that they want some horror or sexy event taken place, and so did that guy perhaps if the profesionals were all "young hotties" dressed up in what ever gets the subject off but only then.....

Quote Originally Posted by 5150bitches View Post
    Well actually it can be legal to have it done "paperwork and stuff" and payment
    and i know the girls that do it so if you really want it done get in contact
    i do want to get in contact
    give me details please?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    Penectomy game:
    Make up you own mind and think of a time controlled penectomy device.
    Something that she can easily stop anytime, ... but not from where she is sitting: In 2 meters distance from him, masturbating.
    They can both see the time tick away. And he hopes that in the critical moment she will really be ready and willing to stop masturbating and stand up to save his cock.

Girls, if you were right before your orgasm..., wouldn't you?

thats awesome but how about +that with a clit ring in the female tied to a rope to a heavy object some where ******* her to if she would interupt her orgasm to save his penis it would rip the ring out and cause her some pain, not only would it give her the option of saying orgasm or save him- if she were to back out it would take her hopfuly to much time and she might as well have just pleasured herself

Quote Originally Posted by Pnek2me View Post
    What's a Mistress to do when her slave is scared of an activity that she enjoys? She covers his eyes and teaches him to enjoy it of course. Starting out with her nails, Coraline slowly works up to biting, then a nice little knife before finally bringing out her favorite blade. The shaking slave can barely stay still, but his cock says he's actually enjoying his Mistress's torture.

http://oron.com/44m5khicbiql

Preview: http://depic.me/to9v8uw1d53q/a_s_s_clip_11.mp4.jpg
    not bad .... but I think I look pretty soft, I like to see that there is a threat .... the girl who is able to make it happen.