check the ballbusting updates here

Page 72 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2830

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Ultimate Humiliation

Quote Originally Posted by slavewill View Post

..... with the slaves useless dick gone, it would be easier to get to the balls, while facesitting Her slave. After more than two hours, the mouth becomes sore and the tongue begins to slow. What better way to get to the slaves balls with the crop, cane or whip to speed up the slaves tongue service and pleasuring of his Mistress.

...........the penis could be hung from the slaves collar, showing all of Mistress's friends what Her slave used to have between its legs.
    I think this would be the ultimate servitude in constant ball-aching frustration and humiliation. Having to service your mistress and her friends for hours on end while your balls are still intact to be spanked and squeezed for extra motivation or punishment at their pleasure. And then having to wear your cock on display around your neck so everyone knows your no longer a full man. I've had this fantasy for years now. Shudderingly fantastic!

please cut of my balls

Recently I read an article that had that in the Middle Ages, when a man marry a woman pretended this was to offer the testicles or penis cut off someone who was defeated in battle, if accepted them could marry. By the way I show you this page I found:http://www.csagag.com/Girls-with-Gun...s/knives01.htm

medieval dick chopping

Can anyone repost the pics of the girls in medieval attire with the blonde naked dude whos dick is on a chopping block that theyre about to lop off. I think it was from younggoddess.com but they went offline. I cant find the pics online anywhere and some of the photos were just great like him standing in the middle of two girls each one with a sword and them scissoring his limp cock with them. I especially want the one with his cock on the chopping block and them holding their swords over it. Someone has to have these photos somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    Can anyone repost the pics of the girls in medieval attire with the blonde naked dude whos dick is on a chopping block that theyre about to lop off. I think it was from younggoddess.com but they went offline. I cant find the pics online anywhere and some of the photos were just great like him standing in the middle of two girls each one with a sword and them scissoring his limp cock with them. I especially want the one with his cock on the chopping block and them holding their swords over it. Someone has to have these photos somewhere
    I think these are what your looking for. There were more from this set but I only have these ones left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52128_nk13_123_376lo.jpg   52147_nk14_123_960lo.jpg   52152_nk15_123_534lo.jpg  

Man imagine the video

Imagine the video

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunagwa View Post
    I think these are what your looking for. There were more from this set but I only have these ones left.

I like these pics, especially the last one where it looks like the girl is sawing off his dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunagwa View Post
    Yep thems the series. I would love to find the rest thank you so much for posting these. You have given me quite the smile tonight. Cheers!

God i love the blond in the back. I dont find her terribly attractive, but the fact that shes having so much fun makes my mind go wild. That truly happy smile makes me want to meet her just to kiss her cheek and tell her thanks for being so enthusiastic in the series because she has made me oh so giddy just by seeing her. I hope other members have more shots from that series because it would be great to see them all.

Why cant all women get that happy to play out cutting off a johnson? Boggles the mind...

Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    Yep thems the series. I would love to find the rest thank you so much for posting these. You have given me quite the smile tonight. Cheers!
    Here's a few more of my favorites. The last one you kinda have to let your imagination take hold on but I really like it. Maybe because I find her extremely hot. Pretty much all of these have a chick who seems rather please with whats going on. Sounded like it'd be right up your ally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   10.jpg   874282504.jpg   CA0_59.jpg   3058756806_f017ee0c2c_b.jpg  

love this topic guess ill be around awhile with 72 pages to read and go through

best video I've seen with knife play

http://www.xvideos.com/video1118568/cbt

Cool Flush Fantasy

Here's one that's hot well at least to me it is.

You are taking a leak in the toilet in a men's room, then a beautiful girl comes in, locks the door behind her and stands beside you. She watches what you are doing and she moves your hand away from your penis and she takes control. Slightly moving your penis while peeing you can hear her gasping and giggling slightly as she moves your stream all over inside the toilet bowl. Quite a few times she moves too far and splatters all over the rim and seat. Her difficulty controlling your penis is because you have started to get an erection.

You finally stop peeing and she says put your hands behind you and I'll give you something you only have dreamed about. Not thinking with the right "brain", you obey her and then you feel her tying your hands together behind your back. You start to argue with what she is doing, but then she uses her right hand and starts to masturbate you very slowly at first making you harder than a diamond. For a minute she lets go of your penis both of you watching your penis bob up and down. You look over your shoulder to see her taking off her daisy duke shorts and panties and then stuffing her panties in your mouth. Again she takes your penis back into her right hand she she moves closer to you.

You feel her pussy wet with juice. Enjoying all this attention you start dripping pre come and she takes every drop and massages it back into your penis head. She feels you are about to come, your breathing accelerates, faster and faster till your penis explodes and cum flies out splashing into the water and the toilet rim/seat. Enjoying every second, your penis finally deflates empty of cum.

Suddenly you feel something very sharp and cold against the very base of the top of your penis. You look down quickly and see a stainless steel knife. She says trust me......Don't move...I don't want my fun to end...just yet. Your face turns a ghostly white as she slowly rakes her knife over your penis just lightly so you can feel the cold sharp stainless steel. You can't believe this is happening - your worst nightmare could possibly come true.....Losing your penis forever!

Unbelievably, your penis becomes hard again even harder than the first time she held your penis! You look down and can't believe the shock of the site of your penis turning hard again just from the feel of a Really sharp knife! Then she pulls your penis against your stomach and rakes the knife against the underside of your penis, shaving the pubic hair on your penis. Again your penis leaks fluid and again she rubs it back into your penis head.

Finally she says its time to make my fantasy a reality! You look down with sheer terror on your face, white with fear and your eyes so big they look like they could pop. She puts a death grip on your penis so tight you can see your penis head turn from a healthy red to a purplish color. She then uses her left hand and starts slicing into the very base of the top of your penis rapidly so that blood won't spurt so much. Your screams are muffled by her panties as she slices all the way through separating your penis from your body! Tears form in your eyes as she holds up your severed penis in front of you. You look down to see a mixture of blood and cum falling into the toilet bowl turning the water into a bloody red mixture. She puts down the knife and pulls a handkerchief out of her purse and makes it into a ball stuffing it into your penis-less wound. She kicks the flusher with her foot and in less than 7 seconds all the bloody water is swirled and down the toilet bowl and fresh crystal clean water returns.

She then looks at you with your severed penis in her hand and you look back at her with a look of shock, anger and bewilderment of what she just did to you. She says take one last look, I'm going to flush your penis down the toilet! Looking back from you to your severed penis, she gives your severed penis a gentle kiss and says thank you for making my fantasy into a long awaited reality - she drops your severed penis into the toilet bowl with a splash.

She gets out her cell phone and takes a pic of the horrific sight. You look at her in confusion and pain. She looks back at you and says this is for my personal souvenir of the occasion. She switches to video mode and pulls down the handle recording the action giving her a near orgasm. Watching your severed penis start to slowly spin around still leaking blood and oozing remnants of cum she jams her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clitoris while still filming. Your severed penis spins faster and faster with the vortex of the water, then finally in one glug your penis disappears, penis head first down the toilet's drain. For a second you hope your penis reappears but all that returns.....is fresh crystal clear water.

What do you all think? Any and all feedback is most welcome!
    ouch1

@ouch1 Absolutely epic. I've always loved the idea of a women just cutting off your dick and then seeing it destroyed in some way, never to return. Flushing it has always been one of my favorites. I love how the story gives the impression that the women is really enjoying it, giving it one last kiss, taking a pic and then recording the whole thing as you helplessly watch your dick disappear. Wonderful little story you have there.

I agree. Cheers on the story. Very visual and detail oriented. +cookie