check the ballbusting updates here

Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2831

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

tomato - thanks for the info, part I came out ok, but the rest of them I think are corrupted. I tried three times d/l them but the same thing. Did you do it in parts or did you do it at one shot with that fileserve link? If you did it that way, what is the username and password I need? Or if you can upload the whole thing to a site so I can d/l it that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help tomato
    ouch1

Hmm seems like it was a false alarm. I played the movie for part I and I thought you had to open all the files, but I dunno how but the whole movie played, 730 mb. So I guess it all worked out. Thanks everyone, Oh and btw does anyone know if there are any other toilet penectomy movies or vids or pics or drawings that's out there?

Thanks
    ouch1

Quote Originally Posted by ouch1 View Post
    tomato - thanks for the info, part I came out ok, but the rest of them I think are corrupted. I tried three times d/l them but the same thing. Did you do it in parts or did you do it at one shot with that fileserve link? If you did it that way, what is the username and password I need? Or if you can upload the whole thing to a site so I can d/l it that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help tomato
    ouch1
    Hmm seems like it was a false alarm. I played the movie for part I and I thought you had to open all the files, but I dunno how but the whole movie played, 730 mb. So I guess it all worked out. Thanks everyone, Oh and btw does anyone know if there are any other toilet penectomy movies or vids or pics or drawings that's out there?

Thanks
    ouch1
    No problem. I'm glad to hear it works now.
    I downloaded all parts individually. But you only have to open the first part for decompressing all.

Talking Full genital removal

Perhaps you havent seen this video, thats a clip from a cell phone of a drug cartel in Mexico performing a full penectomy + ********** on a young lean guy, it is very gruesome and hard to watch i dont recommend you watching it, its a real downer however it is an appropriate material for this forum. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1310229099

Man's Penis Bit Off During Police Dog Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    I asked google for this title, and found a link. It's a bit more difficult than at times megaupload an others existed, but it took me only a few minutes to find it

Here you can find the links and password:
    http://forum.foreignmoviesddl.org/vi...p?f=20&t=16674

Works fine with me, just watching it
    Link is dead, could you please reupload them to another server? Thanks

Supreme Poster
    Hi all I think I finally found the movie I have been looking for, it shows the scene I love (a lot of my cum has been flushed down my toilet b/c of this scene hehe).

I need anyone who can identify the name or where I can find this movie - -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpDN...lHmnfNmfuSk%3D

Fast forward to 16:27 it plays from 16:27 to 16:45 Please I am dying to know the name of this movie!

Thanks all!!
    ouch1
    Can anybody name all the movies in this clip? Quite a few ive never seen. And if that another piece of romance could be uploaded again. I am trying to get some more clips of scissors cock removal clips/threats or biting ones. There was a clip described as gruesome recentlyin this thread of total removal- and it was. Very sickening. Dont watch it. Fantasy is much better or at least consenting removal. Thanks.

Supreme Poster
    Check out sparticus blood and sand series. Episode 8 has a guy called "horsecock" there is a shot you can see he is well hung he gets boughtby a important woman who becomes his domina. He tries to murder a fellow contestant before the fight- instructed from the mistress. The very end of the episode he is punished.
    You seee him hung up on a cross with his cock removed. He bleeds from the stump.
    One of the women says "he would not speak of his reasons even when parted from his cock"
    Its very hot. I think I like this sort of thing as it makes me feel it would be a release of tension, like the relief you feel when you ejaculate after a few days of pent up hornyness. If you could grow your dick back Id happily let lil shelley ericabb, rebecca ajg and the rest cut it off.

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    Check out sparticus blood and sand series. Episode 8 has a guy called "horsecock" there is a shot you can see he is well hung he gets boughtby a important woman who becomes his domina. He tries to murder a fellow contestant before the fight- instructed from the mistress. The very end of the episode he is punished.
    You seee him hung up on a cross with his cock removed. He bleeds from the stump.
    One of the women says "he would not speak of his reasons even when parted from his cock"
    Its very hot. I think I like this sort of thing as it makes me feel it would be a release of tension, like the relief you feel when you ejaculate after a few days of pent up hornyness. If you could grow your dick back Id happily let lil shelley ericabb, rebecca ajg and the rest cut it off.
    Here's a GIF of the ********* Slave (his name is Segovax): http://eigakan.tumblr.com/post/18192...blood-and-sand

Registered Member

lovely

Thanks for sharing these!!!

Registered Member

looks nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    see if it worked... thought it was cute.
    I would like to have one!

Quote Originally Posted by facepalm View Post
    i have also 2 galleries about penectomy and ********** there =) http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/231...FManga-CBTmore hope u like the photos =D or should i post them here too Oo
    thx for sharing, i love this kind of stuff.
    especially those about women biting or roasting it like a hotdog.
    thrilling and exciting at once

seems that on this you can find something interesting phttp://www.ballbustinggirlsworkout.com/blog/category/**********-threatage

Supreme Poster

horse cock

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post

Wow! I always wanted to see Lucy Lawless cut off dicks when she was Xena. This is a good one, kind of after the fact. I wonder if the domina did it personally or had one of her slave girls cut it? That, would have been fun to watch and really hot! There are a couple of other lines from women in two other episodes. The domina mentions putting a slaves cock in a jar, and one of the gladiators wife was raped by a roman named titus and when he tried to **** her the second time as she put it: I cut him deep and low, he will never force himself on another woman. The roman women in this series are really hot and beautiful.