check the ballbusting updates here

Page 8 of 189 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    Has everyone see this already:

http://www.dont-cheat.com/

let that be a lesson you jerks, cheating is dangerous.

-AJG
    i know this link in german^^ it'S fake :P

Quote Originally Posted by lagarza View Post
    Why is it that you are so full of anger JimenizGarcia?
    Have you been cheated?
    I believe that the gane is great, but just that, as a game, if you cut, destroy a dick/balls, then there will be nothing to play with/enjoy, dont you think?
    Now if you have been cheated, and hurt, I really understand all this anger.
    Dont get cross with me, just a thought.
    Bye sweety
    LG
    I don’t think of myself as a person with anger. But maybe you are correct. This forum is a good one, but not the one for me to talk in detail of my past experiences with mens. I think there is a lot of men that have evil and many times they don’t fear to hurt someone else. Like anyone who has been hurt, I dream of this person to be hurt themselves. Sometimes this hurt is a sexual thing so yes I think to destroy there sexual things. I don’t want to be offending some people on this forum but it seem like the correct place for some thoughts that would like to be free.
    Some things I write very serious and others are for a fun outlet, did I every share with you my anti-bj rant?

-AJG

Supreme Poster
    I don’t think of myself as a person with anger. But maybe you are correct. This forum is a good one, but not the one for me to talk in detail of my past experiences with mens. I think there is a lot of men that have evil and many times they don’t fear to hurt someone else. Like anyone who has been hurt, I dream of this person to be hurt themselves. Sometimes this hurt is a sexual thing so yes I think to destroy there sexual things. I don’t want to be offending some people on this forum but it seem like the correct place for some thoughts that would like to be free.
    Some things I write very serious and others are for a fun outlet, did I every share with you my anti-bj rant?

-AJG
    no you didnt ajg. Would love to hear. so i guess u aint keen on swallowing cum or facials either? i find it erotic to have a girl take my load in her mouth. What would you do if a man was asking you to swallow his load? while his cock was in your mouth?

penis guillotine

my ambition penectomy-penis guillotine real...

-AJG
    JimenizGarcia, Gracias por la respuesta. I guess you do speak spanish.
    Thanks for the answer, it really helps to know your thoughts.
    I´ll bare in mind what you say, and I have to tell you that I will be the first one to tare the balls off a guy who is a ****** or child molestor, Oh yes I would, but not the rest of male.
    Have a great weekend and thanks for replying.
    LG

I think it would be So great for a woman to cut a guys dick off then, she can bust is ball all she like and he can't cum to make him self feel better

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    no you didnt ajg. Would love to hear. so i guess u aint keen on swallowing cum or facials either? i find it erotic to have a girl take my load in her mouth. What would you do if a man was asking you to swallow his load? while his cock was in your mouth?
    OK srzl I even use dictionary again for this - I don’t seek to put a cock in my mouth much these days (when I was younger but not now) and what is the purpose to suck dick. It is a completely useless act. To have something that is only pleasure for one person, and an act where the giver is ****** into a subservient position, a degrading position at that, how can this be good? You have a situation where you take what you urinate with and you want to put it into a woman’s mouth, it makes no sense. I mean it is a sickening act and it should be stopped. I think it would be interesting to start a movement for women to be free from this degrading act. A ‘stop the head’ movement with T-shirts and a website. We could have a petition/pledge where women sign up, promising to no longer give oral sex to men. Where they emancipate them selves from this degradation, where they swear to their sisters that no penis will enter their mouths ever again. Sure go ahead and kiss, why not, but no sucking and no penetration into the oral cavity. That’s not what it’s there for. How about a shirts that says, “mouth are for eating not sucking” or “Danger Carnivore present” (with a picture of teeth) “go suck yourself”, “
    Chants at women’s sports “stop-the-head!, stop-the-head!” “No-more-BJs, No-more-BJs

BTW: The negative thigs I say about oral sex are A) just my view and B) antagonizar, just for fun :-0

-AJG

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy View Post
    I think it would be So great for a woman to cut a guys dick off then, she can bust is ball all she like and he can't cum to make him self feel better
    I read on this forum that some guy say to remove the penis but leave the balls es a more better punishment for ****** because he is still excited but has no penis to use. If you have no penis es it more humilation to be kicked in the groin, would you go crazy for no sex?

-AJG

Quote Originally Posted by lagarza View Post
    JimenizGarcia, Gracias por la respuesta. I guess you do speak spanish.
    Thanks for the answer, it really helps to know your thoughts.
    I´ll bare in mind what you say, and I have to tell you that I will be the first one to tare the balls off a guy who is a ****** or child molestor, Oh yes I would, but not the rest of male.
    Have a great weekend and thanks for replying.
    LG
    The problema esta rapto no constituye un delito grave. El castigo es insuficiente. Thes es why it continues more and more - hermanas, madres, hijas, es frustrante. Por qué, por qué?

-AJG

OK srzl I even use dictionary again for this - I don’t seek to put a cock in my mouth much these days (when I was younger but not now) and what is the purpose to suck dick. It is a completely useless act. To have something that is only pleasure for one person, and an act where the giver is ****** into a subservient position, a degrading position at that, how can this be good? You have a situation where you take what you urinate with and you want to put it into a woman’s mouth, it makes no sense. I mean it is a sickening act and it should be stopped. I think it would be interesting to start a movement for women to be free from this degrading act. A ‘stop the head’ movement with T-shirts and a website. We could have a petition/pledge where women sign up, promising to no longer give oral sex to men. Where they emancipate them selves from this degradation, where they swear to their sisters that no penis will enter their mouths ever again. Sure go ahead and kiss, why not, but no sucking and no penetration into the oral cavity. That’s not what it’s there for. How about a shirts that says, “mouth are for eating not sucking” or “Danger Carnivore present” (with a picture of teeth) “go suck yourself”, “
    Chants at women’s sports “stop-the-head!, stop-the-head!” “No-more-BJs, No-more-BJs

BTW: The negative thigs I say about oral sex are A) just my view and B) antagonizar, just for fun :-0

-AJG
    Let me play "devil's advocate" here and show you another point of view. I love oral sex, and my wife loves performing it on me. Neither of us view it in a degrading light, but actually the complete opposite. I'm a large, muscular man, and my wife gets a kick out of being able to control her strong husband through his fragile genitals. To her (and in my view), when she performs oral sex on me, it's actually very empowering for her. She has COMPLETE CONTROL over me. She knows while she's giving me head, she can ask for anything, and she knows I'll agree to it (I would most likely anyways, but she has a lot of fun asking/telling me to agree to do stuff [non-sexual] while I'm at the mercy of her mouth). Also, she gets a kick out of randomly biting down hard on my cock or my balls, to remind me every now and then of who REALLY is in control here. I never ask or tell her to give me a blowjob- she always initiates and volunteers to do so, because as I mentioned before, for us, it's actually ME that's in the submissive, compromising position, and SHE is the dominant one in control.

If I told my wife I didn't want blowjobs anymore, she'd probably be disappointed/upset.

Look at it this way, if a man puts his dick in a woman's mouth, he's basically making himself as vulnerable as he possibly can.

I've read that the human bite force is anywhere from 100 to 150 pounds which is upwards of around 70 kg.

a hot storie, which is real!! ande nice pics. it had to be a strong girl, which bites a mans cockhead, haha!!

Banned

-AJG
    Are you serious oO
    So pleasuring a woman with the mouth is ok or what? I just love the way you thinking in a session, in a relationsship it's fair if both gets and give oral sex oO also there are many girls who like to perform that :P
    btw: my exgirlffriend makes always horny in chat, telling me about she loves to nibble on a foreskin til blood comes out , and then have sex with a lightly damaged cock which gives me pain ;o)

Click image for larger version

Name:0094.jpg             
Views:895     
Size:87.8 KB    
ID:14136

Click image for larger version

Name:0095.jpg             
Views:1079     
Size:94.4 KB    
ID:14137

nice start - please bring on more of that kind! thanx