check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First ballbusting experience.

Big Supporter

First ballbusting experience.

Hi guys. Not sure I've already introduced myself, so I'll do it anyway. I live in Paris, I'm 23 years old and I've been a real ballbusting addict for something like 4-5 years.

I've had girlfriend to squeeze my balls some times, but it was real nice, they were always affraid to hurt; and I couldn't handle at time to explain that it was exactly what I wanted.

For few last months, I have casually searched for girls into ballbusting on chats; to my surprise, what I'd call "some" were into it and would have been happy to kick me down there, but they all lived far away from Paris. Girls in Paris seemed to be affraid by the idea to meet someone.

BUT. I found one girl, three days ago. She said the idea (to kick my balls) sounded fun and that she'd like to try it. I managed to invite her at home yesterday and she did. We tried alot; kicking from behind, squeezing, punching, slapping.

It was great, honnestly. I know plenty of you guys know about all this, but I think there're also people like me that think they like it but never actually tried it.

We had two "scession", one at night in the dark, which was fun, but much less than this morning (one hour ago ) with the light. Seeing her foot connecting with my genitals is a great feeling, one I've always wanted to know.

There's no real reason for me to post, lol. I wanted to share my happyness with people, and since I don't feel like talking about ballbusting with my friends, I do it here.

See you guys.

Good for you! Glad you found someone - and many happy kicks in the furture!

that a boy go get em. if you are not getting busted then cleary you are doing something wrong. i know how to get busted whenver i want, and our friend here has some helpful suggestions in meeting this objective. if anyone has any questions, i would be happy to help you find someone.

Many happy with your girl ballbustrice

Quote Originally Posted by donatien View Post
    Many happy with your girl ballbustrice
    if you werent in france i would love to get kicked by your beautiful long legs. they really are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jm1803 View Post
    if you werent in france i would love to get kicked by your beautiful long legs. they really are amazing
    Thanks for your compliment
    I am filled with pleasure

hey, that's really good... happy bustings Pupuce... thanks for sharing your experiance and happiness... i hope we all find some girls like her and share here...

Big Supporter
    Hi. Thanks for your answers.

One thing that amazed me, was that "from behind" kicks weren't that painful. It's a BIG turn on for me, but even if it was hard, I could handle most of the kicks, even though she practices Taek Won Do, which is a martial art based on kick.

The painfulest way was punching; not direct way but packing testicles in one hand and then punching with the other. Even light force punches brought me to breathing heavily. lol

Supreme Poster
    Hey Pupuce, congrats on your experience glad you found someone to have some fun with

i find it that kicks from behind tend to be the most painful for me ....

hello guys!

my first ballbusting experience was about 2 years ago. at this time I didn't know about this fetish.
    I was lying in the bed, next to my girlfriend. she was kinda horny this morning and i wanted to serve her. as i started to stimulate her, she put her left leg between my legs ( i was above her) and startet to pull her knee up gently into my testicles.
    although it hurted i enjoyed it. as she was enjoying my handwork more and more her knee bekame faster und she hit me stronger. it seemed to give her an extra kick and she reached her climax quite fast. i was a little but moaning in pain and pleasure at the same time.
    it was great. not a hardcore ballbusting but enough for me

when it comes to ballbusting I cant take hardcore either, but it sounds like you had fun

Quote Originally Posted by donatien View Post
    Thanks for your compliment
    I am filled with pleasure
    I have a questoin though, do you ever visit the states?

Quote Originally Posted by jm1803 View Post
    that a boy go get em. if you are not getting busted then cleary you are doing something wrong. i know how to get busted whenver i want, and our friend here has some helpful suggestions in meeting this objective. if anyone has any questions, i would be happy to help you find someone.
    So what's the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by blkpatent View Post
    So what's the trick?
    send me an email on here and we can chat further, i have plenty of suggestions.

jm

1st with my current lady friend

This was not not first but the best. I had been trying to get my g/f at the time to do at least a little ballbusting. She had always squeezed them a little during BJs and foreplay but nothing out of the ordinary. I tried and tried and tried to get her to do it but she was afraid of hurting me. We had gone out for a pretty long night of drinking. We were both pretty drunk when we went home to fool around when, once again, i asked her to at least squeeze harder. I was doing a little finger action when i told her to squeeze harder the better it feels. She started moaning and getting an OK grip on my nuts. The further along we got into it the harder she squeezed. I actually was at my breaking point so i stopped with my fingers. This triggered her into a ballbuster. She started twisting, jerking, and crushing my nuts. I asked her to stop and she replied "No, this is what you keep asking me to do." She grabbed our silk rope and tied my balls tightly and began pulling me around the room by them. She let the rope out a little and told me to stand there. She pulled the rope tight and began kicking me in the balls. i fell down to my knees but the rope didnt give, so it felt like my balls stayed in the air. She jerked me up and over to the bed then she proceeded to tie my legs apart and my hands to the head board. She walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed two books. My balls, still tied up, were jerked out about two inches further than they really could be. She placed one of the books (hardbacked) under my purple balls and one on top. She continued to pull my nuts towards her while punching the top book very hard. After what seemed like an eternity she untied my nuts. She sat on my face and told me to make her cum. As i am smothered by her large ass she started stroking my cock while squeezing my nuts. As per the begining the better i pleasured her the harder my nuts got squeezed. She eventually came and got off my face. She was actually a very caring girl so she realize i hadnt came yet. She insructed me to get up so of course i did. She got out of bed and imediately kneed me in the balls. I stayed standing while she got on her knees and started giving me head. She started squeezing harder than she ever had before just as i was about to cum. As i tried to cum she twisted my balls and told me she was glad i talked her into this. When i came all over her large breast punched me square in my hurting balls. i went down for the count as she laughed.