Hi guys. Not sure I've already introduced myself, so I'll do it anyway. I live in Paris, I'm 23 years old and I've been a real ballbusting addict for something like 4-5 years.

I've had girlfriend to squeeze my balls some times, but it was real nice, they were always affraid to hurt; and I couldn't handle at time to explain that it was exactly what I wanted.

For few last months, I have casually searched for girls into ballbusting on chats; to my surprise, what I'd call "some" were into it and would have been happy to kick me down there, but they all lived far away from Paris. Girls in Paris seemed to be affraid by the idea to meet someone.

BUT. I found one girl, three days ago. She said the idea (to kick my balls) sounded fun and that she'd like to try it. I managed to invite her at home yesterday and she did. We tried alot; kicking from behind, squeezing, punching, slapping.

It was great, honnestly. I know plenty of you guys know about all this, but I think there're also people like me that think they like it but never actually tried it.

We had two "scession", one at night in the dark, which was fun, but much less than this morning (one hour ago ) with the light. Seeing her foot connecting with my genitals is a great feeling, one I've always wanted to know.

There's no real reason for me to post, lol. I wanted to share my happyness with people, and since I don't feel like talking about ballbusting with my friends, I do it here.

See you guys.