check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First ballbusting experience.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

squeezednuts272,

Wow! That was an excellent story. Did you ever get her to do anything like that again?

Thanks for telling us about it.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    That is indeed a good story, also pupuce, good job I'm happy for you
    Just my opinion

grrr

unfortunately she hasnt done anything that extreme. every once in a while she will squeeze kinda hard or punch me but shes actually a fairly reserved girl. I tried getting her to do it another time after we had been partying but no luck.

The first time i get kicked in the balls, i was 15 : It was during a party : I was dancing a slow with a very sexy, hot and pretty girl, and i touched her breasts... it was so good... she kissed me, smiled, and said me to follow her. She led me into a room and closed the door, put my hands on her breasts and kissed me. Then she grabbed my penis ( it was so good)... and my balls and squeezed them very hard ! She asked me to stop touching her breasts, and said me that the next time i try to touch her she cut my balls. After that she gave me a very hard knee in the balls, and i fall down, crying...It was so painful, and i had problems for a week, but it was so good... After that i never touched that girl again : i was too scared for my balls !

Big Supporter
    Congratulations, man! Ahhh... that recalls my first real bb experience, many years ago. I was eating my girlfriend pussy, she always looked interested in that, she sometimes had handled my nuts, while talking about how fragile men could be, only with a hand she could destroy me... but that time, finally, she put her foot between my legs, and kicked me... the first time it was just a caress, but she started kicking harder as I was eating more and more deeply, I couldn't belive it! It was true, It was not an error, not a strong caress, she was kicking, kicking,kicking, and she had an intense orgasm, crying and shaking her body...

Nothing like the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by dzwitch View Post
    Congratulations, man! Ahhh... that recalls my first real bb experience, many years ago. I was eating my girlfriend pussy, she always looked interested in that, she sometimes had handled my nuts, while talking about how fragile men could be, only with a hand she could destroy me... but that time, finally, she put her foot between my legs, and kicked me... the first time it was just a caress, but she started kicking harder as I was eating more and more deeply, I couldn't belive it! It was true, It was not an error, not a strong caress, she was kicking, kicking,kicking, and she had an intense orgasm, crying and shaking her body...

Nothing like the first time...
    sounds like she was into it, haha,

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguarpeople2 View Post
    sounds like she was into it, haha,
    Hehe, well, I'm sure I was her first lover, but no doubt she had that idea in her mind, so yes, she was into it

I don't know where she is now, as we splitted up many years ago, but sometimes I think her next boyfriend should have been really shocked If he was not into it, hahaha

these stories are excellent

Registered Member
    I don't know if this qualifies as "ballbusting" but here is my first time.

Long story short,

My parents got a divorce when I was 12 years old and after that I lived with my mom and two sisters(one was 10 and other 14). I had some serious issues with the idea that my mom "loved' my sisters more than me since they always seemed to be hanging out and seemed closer and for this I went to therapy.

When I was younger(up until 10) my parents both spanked me but when I turned 10 they stopped. Once my parents got a divorce my mom only resorted to groundings and taking my possessions away. Yet both my sisters were still being spanked.

One of a myriad of possible solutions was for my mom to spank me since I was so jealous that my sisters were spanked while I was just sent to my room.

Well, once I turned 14 and older being spanked did not really cause much pain and didn't work. I got into a big fight in school that year and was suspended for three days. My mom spanked me as a result but it was not helping so she told me to turn over and then started to spank my balls with her hand and my wallet of all things. The Pain was unbelievable and it became the punishment of choice for my next years.

Don't know if that truly qualifies as ballbusting but I think it resulted in my having a fetish for ballbusting. My mom and two aunts continued to spank my balls among other punishments until I graduated from highschool and who knows what will happen this summer.

CB

I don't remember the exact first time I kicked someone in the balls, I remember distinctly in junior high this one boy kept hitting me with these small rocks and he made me pretty mad, so as we were walking back to out locker rooms I walked behind him and gave him a full force kick from behind. Good day that was

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
    Good day that was
    For him too...
    Just my opinion

Registered Member
    Hi - I remeber my first experience with ballbusting, it was around the time of junior high and we were put in groups to work on a project. We were sitting at large tables in the gym thinking up ideas for a science fair type thing. I was just happy I got paired with a girl in my class that I had known for a while. For a good amount of time we just worked together coming up with ideas, we joked a lot, and then, out of nowhere, after teasing her a bit too much, she smiles and says something like 'oh is that funny is it?' -- she crumples up the paper and drives her fist with the paper slowly into my groin while smirking. I don't even think anyone around noticed because it was kind of hard to see what was going on under a table, but I'm sure my face showed what was going on...it didn't last that long, just long enough to feel my balls caught between the table bench and her paper filled hand. I honestly think it was her reaction, smirking, laughing, knowing what she was doing, that really got me thinking about ballbusting from then on. She didn't get me hard at all, but it's a girl's expression that she knows she has you by the balls thats really great. Sometimes it's nice being caught off guard like that.