check the ballbusting updates here

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Well in case anyone else is lonely on this valentines day here's something I made that might turn you on and make you play with your bits.
    First, anyone watch the Three Stooges movie? Pretty racy for a PG flick; skimpy clothing, fun with boobs, and a couple ballbusts, including this scene with a lion, watch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-IIcb89RlM

As someone who's done a bit of video editing, I saw potential here. So I bought the damn movie, ripped the clip and made, oh... just a few changes.
    http://dropproxy.com/f/D37

There's a some mistakes in it but I think it's pretty naughty. I only had a few frames to work with, maybe I'll redo it and make it naughtier sometime. Have fun, don't say I never give you anything :}

Wonderfully written and I love it!

oooh, very nice beaktooth
    mebbe the first furry bb video ever? only one i can think of. you're a pioneer

kira + rhaelyn pic is coming along super well, prolly won't take too much more time
    decided to draw him naked after all. more fun seeing the impact
    rhae needs better hands, they both need shading + some kind of simple background(?)
    the last parts seem to take 3x as long as i think they will lol, but hopefully done soon

then back over to dragoness nutsqueezes, hooray

I love the whole Girl Power vs Boy Power, Max thought he was so tough because of his growth spurt, but he was so wrong. Since he grow a bit more, that means his balls got much bigger too, so the sisters really busted him good. I'm so glad the sisters brought Max down to size, he deserved it for thinking he was the superior male.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Story time! Was a bit stressed the other night, thought this place could use a new story. So here's my lioness Sarah, teaching her brother Max why he shouldn't pick on his little sister...

“Give it back, Max!”
    “Make me, Brat!”
    “Just give it!”
    “Take it then, it’s right here, can’t you reach?”
    The sound of sibling squabbles drew Sarah’s attention. The young lioness swiveled her ears, listening to her brother and sister argue for a moment. It sounded like Max was picking on their younger sister Sally again. She was getting awfully tired of that. She scrunched her muzzle, growling.
    “Everything okay?” Her friend Melissa’s voice rang from the speakers of her laptop, where she was skyping with her.
    “It’s Max, again.” Sally folded her golden-furred arms over her blue pajama top. “Ever since he hit his growth spurt this summer, he’s acting way too big for his britches.”
    On the moniter, the vixen’s eyes went wide. She giggled. “Too big for his britches? Thanks, 1940’s.”
    Sarah giggled, flicking her ears. “Ugh, did I really just say that?”
    “Yes, yes you did.” Melissa’s solemn tone was soon broken up by a giggle of her own. “And growth spurt? Since when was a measly inch a growth spurt?”
    “I know, right?” Sarah smiled, scratching her muzzle. “If you ask Max, he’s practically a giant now.”
    “A short, skinny giant?” Melissa leaned forward in her chair, grinning at the cam.
    “Again…I know right? And talk to me when his mane comes in.”
    “Just give it back, Max!”
    Sarah sighed and set her laptop on the bed. She swung her bare, golden furred feet to the floor, blue pj pants swishing. “I better go deal with that.”
    “Alright.” Melissa waved. “Talk to you in a bit then!”
    Sarah padded out of her bedroom and into the hall. She swiveled her rounded ears towards the sounds of arguing voices, and followed them towards the living room. At the end of the hall, she saw Max standing behind the arm of the sofa, holding the TV remote up over Sally’s head. Her younger brother Max was the middle sibling, and at least a good head taller than their younger sister. Even as she stood on the sofa, stretching for the remote, her tail twitching behind her, she couldn’t quite reach it.
    Just as sally almost grabbed the remote, Max passed it to his other hand, laughing. “Aww, sucks to be short, huh?”
    “Shut up, Max!”
    Sarah grit her teeth, glaring at her brother. Though Max was taller than Sally, he was still a bit of a scrawny runt in his own right. His reddish brown mane was only just starting to come in around his neck in scruffy patches. Wireframe glasses perched on his blunt muzzle. Like the girls, he’d changed into PJ pants for the night. His were gray, and he had a black shirt with a video game character on it. Sarah watched him tease his sister for a few moments longer, and then slipped into the living room. Time to knock him down to size.
    The lioness walked right up behind Max, and snatched the TV remote out of his hand. Just like he was taller than Sally, Sarah was taller than him. He spun around, his blue eyes wide behind his glasses. Then he gave a little snarl and reached for the remote, only for Sarah to lift it up over his head. He stretched his arms, snatched for it, and Sarah moved it out of reach, smirking at him.
    “Give it back, Sarah!” Max stretched for the remote
    “No.” Sarah moved it away again.
    “Just give it!” Max jumped and Sarah pulled it out of reach.
    “That’s literally what you said to poor Sally.” Sarah passed the remote to her other hand. “So what should I say? Oh yeah…sucks to be short, huh?”
    Max growled, pinning his furry ears back. “That’s not funny!”
    “But it seemed funny to do when you were doing it to your poor sister!”
    “She wouldn’t let me watch my show!” Max balled up his fists, growling.
    “Cause I was watching my show first!” Sally hopped up onto the sofa, glaring at him. “Then you just took the remote and changed it!”
    “Tell you what, Max…” Sarah held the remote up just out of reach. “If you can get it without jumping, I’ll let you have it back. But then you let Sally watch her show before yours.”
    “Fine, whatever…just give it!” Max stretched for the remote again.
    “Almost there!” Sarah held it just a little higher.
    Grunting in effort, Max reached up as high as he could. His fingertips brushed the remote. He stretched his arm to his limit, rising to his tip toes. As soon as he had stretched as far as possible, Sarah smiled and kneed the younger lion in the balls as hard as she could. In a blink her knee was jammed between his legs, the impact lifting his toes from the carpet for a fraction of a second. In that same second, the nerdy lion’s testicles bulged out against his gray PJs, like rubber grapes squashed between his pelvis and his sister’s knee.
    “AAAAAAWWWWWWHHHH!”
    Max’s hands flew to his crotch as he yowled, his blue eyes popping out behind his glasses. He dropped to the floor in an instant, curling up into a cross-eyed heap of leonine boy pain. His ears pinned back, his fangs were bared in an agonized grimace, and the geeky young lion rolled around on the floor at Sarah’s feet.
    “Oooooohhh, my baaaalls!”
    “And that’s what you get for bullying your sister!” Sarah stood over him, grinning.
    Sally burst out laughing, bouncing on the sofa. “Bahahahahaha! You got him right in the nards!”
    “Sure did!” Sarah thrust her knee into the air as if to demonstrate her technique. “Bam! Right there!”
    “Yeah!” Sally giggled again, leaning over the back of the sofa to taunt her fallen brother. “Right in the nards, Maxy! Girls rule!”
    Sarah laughed with her sister, nodding. “They sure do!” She passed the younger lioness the remote. “Here. Watch whatever you want.”
    “I wanna watch Max squirm!” Sally set the remote down, watching Max over the back of the sofa.
    The geeky young lion rolled back and forth on the carpet, his face a scrunched mask of pain neither girl would ever understand, let alone have to fear. At first he cupped himself in both hands, squirming. Then he rolled to his back, a forearm draped over his face. He groaned, lifted his knee, then rolled over to his belly, stretched out. His golden fingers protruded under his rump, cradling his no-doubt aching nards. Soon he curled again, once more holding himself in both hands.
    “Ooooohh, my balls! Oh, god, my balls! My baaaaaallls!”
    Sarah giggled and smirked at her younger sister. “I think it’s his balls.” She nudged him with her bare foot, giggling. “Want another one, Maxy?”
    “No! Nooo!” He swatted at her feet, whining. “Go away!”
    “Make me, Brat.” Sarah pushed her foot against his cradling hands. “Not so funny to be bullied, is it?” She glanced at Sally again. “Wanna get him too?”
    “Yeah!” Sally bounced on the sofa cushion.
    “Nooooooo!” Max whined and curled tighter.
    Sarah ignored him. “Okay! Come here, Sally. I’ll hold him up for you!”
    As Sally came around the back of the sofa, Sarah reached down and scooped her hands under Max’s arms. The lion wriggled and protested, but Sarah easily hoisted him up onto his feet again. He struggled, and she hooked her arms around his to hold him up, and keep him from covering himself. His tail lashed and bumped her, and she smirked down at the nerdy lion.
    “Your kitten makers are getting’ it now, Maxy.” She tugged him back and forth to get him off balance, and keep him from closing up his legs too easily. “Kick him in the balls, Sally! Kick him right in the balls!”
    Sally proved more than happy to do just that. Giggling, the young lioness trotted up and kicked the nerdy lion in the balls. Sally slammed her bare footpaw into Max’s crotch with everything she had, lioness toes mashing soft, already-aching lion testicles. Max jerked in Sarah’s arms, shrieking like a little girl.
    “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Max thrashed and squirmed, tears building behind his glasses. “My nuts! My nuuuuuuuuuts!”
    “Bullseye, Sally!” Sarah giggled, keeping the wriggling lion on his feet.
    “Totally!” Sally giggled and bounced on her feet. “I kinda felt ‘em squish! And he went all cross-eyed!”
    “Oooooooooohh!” Max gave a deep groan, his head lolling, knees buckling. “Oooh, God, my balls, they huuuurt!”
    “Good! That’s what you get for picking on your little sister!” Sarah snarled and laughed, tugging Max back and forth. “Kick him again, Sally, kick him again! Right in the balls!”
    Sally didn’t hesitate for an instant. She cocked her leg back, and rocketed her foot into the young lion’s nards hard enough for the SMACK to resound around the room. Max wailed again, doubling over against his older sister’s grip. He twisted and squirmed, his squeal soon giving way to a few drawn out, groaning sobs.
    “Ooooooh! Oooh, my balls HRRK! Awww! AwwHRRRNK! Oooh, my balls, my poor balls!”
    Sarah released his arms, and Max crumpled to the floor between his sisters. He curled up in a tight little ball, fur bristled wherever it stuck out from his clothes. The geeky lion rocked back and forth a few times, moaning about his balls while the girls laughed and laughed. Sally put her foot on him in victorious glee, grinning at her bigger sister.
    “Right in the nards!”
    “Yup, right in his nards alright!” Sarah laughed and held out her hand. “High five for getting’ him in the nards!”
    Sally slapped her hand against her sister’s, above the wriggling male. “High five! That oughta teach you not to mess with girls, Max!”
    “You’d think, but…” Sarah kicked the squirming ball of sobbing lion in the butt. “He never really learns. Whaddya think, Sally? Should we let him go? Or should we open him up and get him again?”

Enjoy? Let me know in a comment! Wanna see more? let me know that too, maybe they'll decide to continue his punishment...

I like the face on this one. "Not so tight!"
    https://e621.net/post/show/838903/

Big Supporter
    great story. Well written. I like the first part.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Story time! Was a bit stressed the other night, thought this place could use a new story. So here's my lioness Sarah, teaching her brother Max why he shouldn't pick on his little sister...

“Give it back, Max!”
    “Make me, Brat!”
    “Just give it!”
    “Take it then, it’s right here, can’t you reach?”
    The sound of sibling squabbles drew Sarah’s attention. The young lioness swiveled her ears, listening to her brother and sister argue for a moment. It sounded like Max was picking on their younger sister Sally again. She was getting awfully tired of that. She scrunched her muzzle, growling.
    “Everything okay?” Her friend Melissa’s voice rang from the speakers of her laptop, where she was skyping with her.
    “It’s Max, again.” Sally folded her golden-furred arms over her blue pajama top. “Ever since he hit his growth spurt this summer, he’s acting way too big for his britches.”
    On the moniter, the vixen’s eyes went wide. She giggled. “Too big for his britches? Thanks, 1940’s.”
    Sarah giggled, flicking her ears. “Ugh, did I really just say that?”
    “Yes, yes you did.” Melissa’s solemn tone was soon broken up by a giggle of her own. “And growth spurt? Since when was a measly inch a growth spurt?”
    “I know, right?” Sarah smiled, scratching her muzzle. “If you ask Max, he’s practically a giant now.”
    “A short, skinny giant?” Melissa leaned forward in her chair, grinning at the cam.
    “Again…I know right? And talk to me when his mane comes in.”
    “Just give it back, Max!”
    Sarah sighed and set her laptop on the bed. She swung her bare, golden furred feet to the floor, blue pj pants swishing. “I better go deal with that.”
    “Alright.” Melissa waved. “Talk to you in a bit then!”
    Sarah padded out of her bedroom and into the hall. She swiveled her rounded ears towards the sounds of arguing voices, and followed them towards the living room. At the end of the hall, she saw Max standing behind the arm of the sofa, holding the TV remote up over Sally’s head. Her younger brother Max was the middle sibling, and at least a good head taller than their younger sister. Even as she stood on the sofa, stretching for the remote, her tail twitching behind her, she couldn’t quite reach it.
    Just as sally almost grabbed the remote, Max passed it to his other hand, laughing. “Aww, sucks to be short, huh?”
    “Shut up, Max!”
    Sarah grit her teeth, glaring at her brother. Though Max was taller than Sally, he was still a bit of a scrawny runt in his own right. His reddish brown mane was only just starting to come in around his neck in scruffy patches. Wireframe glasses perched on his blunt muzzle. Like the girls, he’d changed into PJ pants for the night. His were gray, and he had a black shirt with a video game character on it. Sarah watched him tease his sister for a few moments longer, and then slipped into the living room. Time to knock him down to size.
    The lioness walked right up behind Max, and snatched the TV remote out of his hand. Just like he was taller than Sally, Sarah was taller than him. He spun around, his blue eyes wide behind his glasses. Then he gave a little snarl and reached for the remote, only for Sarah to lift it up over his head. He stretched his arms, snatched for it, and Sarah moved it out of reach, smirking at him.
    “Give it back, Sarah!” Max stretched for the remote
    “No.” Sarah moved it away again.
    “Just give it!” Max jumped and Sarah pulled it out of reach.
    “That’s literally what you said to poor Sally.” Sarah passed the remote to her other hand. “So what should I say? Oh yeah…sucks to be short, huh?”
    Max growled, pinning his furry ears back. “That’s not funny!”
    “But it seemed funny to do when you were doing it to your poor sister!”
    “She wouldn’t let me watch my show!” Max balled up his fists, growling.
    “Cause I was watching my show first!” Sally hopped up onto the sofa, glaring at him. “Then you just took the remote and changed it!”
    “Tell you what, Max…” Sarah held the remote up just out of reach. “If you can get it without jumping, I’ll let you have it back. But then you let Sally watch her show before yours.”
    “Fine, whatever…just give it!” Max stretched for the remote again.
    “Almost there!” Sarah held it just a little higher.
    Grunting in effort, Max reached up as high as he could. His fingertips brushed the remote. He stretched his arm to his limit, rising to his tip toes. As soon as he had stretched as far as possible, Sarah smiled and kneed the younger lion in the balls as hard as she could. In a blink her knee was jammed between his legs, the impact lifting his toes from the carpet for a fraction of a second. In that same second, the nerdy lion’s testicles bulged out against his gray PJs, like rubber grapes squashed between his pelvis and his sister’s knee.
    “AAAAAAWWWWWWHHHH!”
    Max’s hands flew to his crotch as he yowled, his blue eyes popping out behind his glasses. He dropped to the floor in an instant, curling up into a cross-eyed heap of leonine boy pain. His ears pinned back, his fangs were bared in an agonized grimace, and the geeky young lion rolled around on the floor at Sarah’s feet.
    “Oooooohhh, my baaaalls!”
    “And that’s what you get for bullying your sister!” Sarah stood over him, grinning.
    Sally burst out laughing, bouncing on the sofa. “Bahahahahaha! You got him right in the nards!”
    “Sure did!” Sarah thrust her knee into the air as if to demonstrate her technique. “Bam! Right there!”
    “Yeah!” Sally giggled again, leaning over the back of the sofa to taunt her fallen brother. “Right in the nards, Maxy! Girls rule!”
    Sarah laughed with her sister, nodding. “They sure do!” She passed the younger lioness the remote. “Here. Watch whatever you want.”
    “I wanna watch Max squirm!” Sally set the remote down, watching Max over the back of the sofa.
    The geeky young lion rolled back and forth on the carpet, his face a scrunched mask of pain neither girl would ever understand, let alone have to fear. At first he cupped himself in both hands, squirming. Then he rolled to his back, a forearm draped over his face. He groaned, lifted his knee, then rolled over to his belly, stretched out. His golden fingers protruded under his rump, cradling his no-doubt aching nards. Soon he curled again, once more holding himself in both hands.
    “Ooooohh, my balls! Oh, god, my balls! My baaaaaallls!”
    Sarah giggled and smirked at her younger sister. “I think it’s his balls.” She nudged him with her bare foot, giggling. “Want another one, Maxy?”
    “No! Nooo!” He swatted at her feet, whining. “Go away!”
    “Make me, Brat.” Sarah pushed her foot against his cradling hands. “Not so funny to be bullied, is it?” She glanced at Sally again. “Wanna get him too?”
    “Yeah!” Sally bounced on the sofa cushion.
    “Nooooooo!” Max whined and curled tighter.
    Sarah ignored him. “Okay! Come here, Sally. I’ll hold him up for you!”
    As Sally came around the back of the sofa, Sarah reached down and scooped her hands under Max’s arms. The lion wriggled and protested, but Sarah easily hoisted him up onto his feet again. He struggled, and she hooked her arms around his to hold him up, and keep him from covering himself. His tail lashed and bumped her, and she smirked down at the nerdy lion.
    “Your kitten makers are getting’ it now, Maxy.” She tugged him back and forth to get him off balance, and keep him from closing up his legs too easily. “Kick him in the balls, Sally! Kick him right in the balls!”
    Sally proved more than happy to do just that. Giggling, the young lioness trotted up and kicked the nerdy lion in the balls. Sally slammed her bare footpaw into Max’s crotch with everything she had, lioness toes mashing soft, already-aching lion testicles. Max jerked in Sarah’s arms, shrieking like a little girl.
    “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Max thrashed and squirmed, tears building behind his glasses. “My nuts! My nuuuuuuuuuts!”
    “Bullseye, Sally!” Sarah giggled, keeping the wriggling lion on his feet.
    “Totally!” Sally giggled and bounced on her feet. “I kinda felt ‘em squish! And he went all cross-eyed!”
    “Oooooooooohh!” Max gave a deep groan, his head lolling, knees buckling. “Oooh, God, my balls, they huuuurt!”
    “Good! That’s what you get for picking on your little sister!” Sarah snarled and laughed, tugging Max back and forth. “Kick him again, Sally, kick him again! Right in the balls!”
    Sally didn’t hesitate for an instant. She cocked her leg back, and rocketed her foot into the young lion’s nards hard enough for the SMACK to resound around the room. Max wailed again, doubling over against his older sister’s grip. He twisted and squirmed, his squeal soon giving way to a few drawn out, groaning sobs.
    “Ooooooh! Oooh, my balls HRRK! Awww! AwwHRRRNK! Oooh, my balls, my poor balls!”
    Sarah released his arms, and Max crumpled to the floor between his sisters. He curled up in a tight little ball, fur bristled wherever it stuck out from his clothes. The geeky lion rocked back and forth a few times, moaning about his balls while the girls laughed and laughed. Sally put her foot on him in victorious glee, grinning at her bigger sister.
    “Right in the nards!”
    “Yup, right in his nards alright!” Sarah laughed and held out her hand. “High five for getting’ him in the nards!”
    Sally slapped her hand against her sister’s, above the wriggling male. “High five! That oughta teach you not to mess with girls, Max!”
    “You’d think, but…” Sarah kicked the squirming ball of sobbing lion in the butt. “He never really learns. Whaddya think, Sally? Should we let him go? Or should we open him up and get him again?”

Enjoy? Let me know in a comment! Wanna see more? let me know that too, maybe they'll decide to continue his punishment...

ok FINALLY happy with this after much tweaking
    for yr viewing pleasure: kira kicking rhaelyn's nuts into pancakes
    true love if i ever saw it

clean: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g...hnMTRWOVE/view
    messy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g...JXNlpoR1E/view (sorta inspired by that orgasm-stomp early in the missing lynx )
    no text: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g...d0ZkZpYU0/view

i tried a basic animation too but it felt hella fake too many body parts to change
    next time i do these two i'll use a less dynamic pose maybe, make em easier to tweak for animation frames

hope you like it saga! i miss yr stories hope you find yr muse again soon, i'd love to read more bb adventures
    (same goes for poiu and onebadmamajama.. where my bb dragonesses at? the internet needs ballbreakin dragon babes! )

speaking of which.. prolly working on another dragoness pic next. i <3 kira but i also <3 ballbusters w/ curves
    some day i want to try mythical's dragons too but i'm sort of intimidated by their anatomy, and by drawing humans lol
    if you have other suggestions you can tell me, more ideas can't hurt

anyway yeah hope everyone likes!

Hey great drawings!

Also Lenexwants has been doing a lot of stuff lately.
    https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lenexwants/

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeballs View Post
    hope you like it saga!
    It's adorable, PB. Many thanks!

True love indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    Also Lenexwants has been doing a lot of stuff lately.
    I do like Lenexwants' art style, but he generally gets a lot more into the gore than I like. But to each their own.

Pokeballs - LOL That is great! Love it. Poor Rhaelyn...love his expression. And hers. She looks far too pleased with herself.

Hehe, I'd love to see one of my dragons getting kicked some day! Don't let anatomy and humans intimidate you. Whatever you came up with would be amazing!

Saga, I tend to agree...waaay too much **********/blood/gore in Lenex' stuff for my personal tastes. Great artwork though! And I love his dragons too. Makes me wish he'd do more "regular" busting lol, just a kick and a lot of writhing! Hehe.

In one of the World of Warcraft commercials, a human slides between a giant orc's legs and hits the orc in the junk with a sword. Ouch!

Big Supporter
    It's been quiet for the last couple of weeks, so I poked around online a bit to see what I could dig up. Here are a few finds that caught my eye:

(F/M): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19580076/
    (F/M): https://e621.net/post/show/854651/
    (F/M; MLP): https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=1041268
    (F/M; MLP): http://avante92artblog.tumblr.com/image/141722748482
    (F/M; MLP): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19496633/
    (F/H; MLP): http://mapel76.tumblr.com/image/141995953448

And a couple from LenexWants. We were just talking about his art, so it was definitely nice to spot a couple of his recent pieces that aren't drenched in gore. I particularly like that first one. He's great at drawing reactions.
    (M/Solo): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19683832/
    (M/Solo): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19516437/

too quiet over here! better change that. where my ballbusters at??

i've been busy so i haven't finished a new pic yet but i made some good progress
    based on the bottom pic here (https://e621.net/post/show/574461/20...la-ball_fondli) but with sharia and raj
    going to have sharia squeezing the cum out of raj's nuts, with raj looking pretty delirious lol
    think this might be an animation too.. it shouldn't be too hard to animate some head bobbing
    and to animate sharia juicing some rat berries

also here's a bunch of fur affinity stuff
    some was probably posted before, sorry!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20058607/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19683790/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20035375/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19826237/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19850526/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19684258/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19684224/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/6477893/ ?
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/8681848/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/4516683/ ?
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19516421/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19512838/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17338438/ ?
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19532528/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19533149/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14180415/ not really this one but lol
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/8266864/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19383146/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19341473/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19346973/
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19282557/

any one else working on furry bb?