A young coyote's fuzzy marbles pay the price for gossiping about a girl and her crush...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain
Alex scavenged through his messy locker, searching for a snack. It wasn’t yet lunch time, but the scrawny young coyote’s stomach rumbled, impatient. He needed a snack before gym class. The coyote pinned his tan furred ears back, tossing aside some old granola bar rappers. He was sure there were some unopened bars in there too, buried beneath everything else. Alex tugged a textbook free, shoved it into his backpack, and went back to digging around inside his locker. He flicked his bushy, gray and tail tail. He really needed to clean this thing out.
“Alex!”
An angry girl’s voice startled the scrawny young coyote so much he nearly banged his head on his locker. He bolted upright, dropped the granola bar he’d just located, and whirled around. A young lioness his age stood before him, her golden furred arms folded over her chest. The lioness’s cute little rounded ears were flattened back, and her fangs were on display. Her tufted tail flicked back and forth, back and forth.
“Um, hey, Sally.” Alex rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his fur. She looked mad. Real mad. “What’s up?”
“Did you tell him?” Sally unfolded her arms, stomping a foot.
“Did I tell who, what?” Alex scrunched his tan furred muzzle, confused.
“Adam!” Sally thrust a finger down the hall, towards another locker bay. “Did you tell Adam?”
That only left Alex more confused. “Did I tell Adam what?”
“Arrgh!” Sally gave an adorable little snarl, balling up her fists.
Oooh, she’s really pissed. Alex gulped, wringing his hands, his fluffy tail twitching. He stared at her a moment, racking his brain, but his adolescent coyote mind was soon distracted by the fact the word MEW was spelled out in red letters across her dark blue shirt, right between her breasts. The text seemed to fit almost perfectly between the curves of the young lioness’ breasts. Right between her boobs. God, even when she’s mad she’s cute.
“Did you tell Adam I said I had a crush on you?” A snarl crept into Sally’s voice, drawing the coyote’s attention away from her chest.
“What?” He blinked a few times, shaking his head. “No, what I said was-wait, you have a crush on me?”
“Huh?” Sally’s blue eyes went wide. “I do not! And I can’t believe you told Adam I do!”
Alex held his hands up, trying to ward off her anger. “No, I told him-”
By then Sally’s foot was already rocketing towards his crotch. The top of the lioness’ shoe made sharp, forceful impact with both young coyote testicles, mashing the furry marbles against his pelvis. The audible thwack hit his ears at the same time the burst of startling, intense pain hit both his fuzzy balls. He doubled over in an instant with a loud, high-pitched canine yelp.
“AAAARRRRPPPP!”
For a moment, Alex hung there that way, with his eyes wide and his muzzle gaping as hot pain grew in his young canine nuts. His vision swam as his eyes crossed, and Alex dropped onto his knees, clutching himself in front of the laughing girl. He cradled his nuts in both hands, hunching forward, muzzle scrunching up, ears flattening back.
“UUNNNNHHH!” Alex made a noise that was half whine, half groan, and flopped over onto the floor. Hot ache radiated from both coyote testicles, and he could scarcely tell which one hurt worse. The way they ached left the scrawny little coyote rolling back and forth on the floor, muzzle twisted up. “Uuuhhhhnnnnn! My nards! Oooooh, my naaaaards!”
“Ahahahahaha!” Sally laughed and bounced on her toes, then turned to high five a rabbit girl standing nearby. “Bullseye! Right in his ‘yote marbles!”
“Awwwwwww!” Alex rocked back and forth again, his face a scrunched up mask of purely male pain.
“Hah, did I get them both?”
Alex managed a weak nod, rolling onto his side. “Urrrrrrhhhnnnn!” She definitely got them both. “They hurt….so much… Oh my nards, my poor naaards!”
The pain wasn’t new to Alex. At least, not any more. Between Sally, and his older sister Amanda, the geeky young coyote had taken quite a few shots to the puppy makers this year. Yet it never got any easier, and each time it happened, it always seemed to be the worst time all over again. Heedless of the other girls that had gathered to watch him squirm and ask Sally what happened, he felt himself through his pants. One…two. Good. They were both fine, even if they didn’t feel like it.
Sally leaned over him, smirking. “Good! They’re supposed to hurt! Let’s make sure you’re not faking it! Alyssa, help me out!”
“What?” Alex gasped, glancing up at the advancing, calico-furred bunny. Before he could say anything else, both girls were prying at his hands. “No, wait, wait, wait!”
With a little effort, the two girls managed to pull the coyote’s hands away from his crotch. Then they were pulling at his knees, trying to spread his legs. The coyote struggled weakly, trying to wrest his limbs back from the angry females, but it was to little avail.
“Do it, Sally, do it!” The bunny giggled as she yanked his knee away from its twin. “Step on his balls!”
“No, Sally, wait, don’t-AWWWWWWHH!”
The lioness’s sneaker struck home between the young coyote’s slender thighs, colliding with both his aching testicles, and the base of his sheath. As he cried out, the bunny let him go and he curled around Sally’s foot, but by then it was too late. She had his canine privates trapped, and there was little he could do but feel the pain. Gritting her teeth, Sally stepped down hard against helpless coyote testicles. They already-aching glands shrieked their sharp-pain protest to the agonizing pressure, and Alex shrieked with them.
“YAAAAAAHHH! MY NAAAAARDS!” His eyes popped out, trying to escape his skull.
“I hope they really frickin’ hurt, Alex!” Sally leaned in, pressing down harder. She wiggled her foot back and forth, grinding not only his unprotected testicles, but his hidden, uninflated knot, as well. “The whole school thinks I have a crush on you!”
“You’re squishing them!” Alex shrieked again, prying at her sneaker, his fangs bared in anguished grimace.
“Good!” Sally grabbed at Alex’s feet and yanked them up into the air. She stood up straight, tugging up on the coyote’s legs. As his hips and tail started to raise, she jammed her foot down even harder, flattening the poor, fuzzy grapes caught in the middle. “How’s this feel, ya big jerk?!”
“AAAAAAH!” With every passing moment, the ache in the young coyote’s balls grew hotter and more intense, spreading further into his belly. “My baaaaaaaalls!”
Sally yanked up on the coyote’s feet a few times, matching it with several quick, rhythmic stomps on his canine testicles. The little furry glands shifted and rolled about, but couldn’t escape the lioness’ furry. When she wriggled her foot again, the nerdy coyote nut’s were ground back and forth. Soon the pain was enough to leave tears streaming down Alex’s muzzle.
“Hah, crybaby pup!” Sally hoisted up her foot and stomped down one last time against his canine nuggets, holding the pressure. “Guys are such wimps about their stupid fuzzy marbles…at least I know you’re not faking it now.” She leaned forward, still stepping on his coyote privates. “Don’t you ever tell Adam or anyone that I have a crush on you again! Not that I do!” She tossed his feet aside, and stepped off of him, huffing. “I definitely don’t!”
“Hhhhhrrrrruuhhnnnnnn!” A long, whimpering groan was the only reply Alex could manage. He curled up on the floor, cradling his unbearably aching grapes. The coyote sucked in a breath, groaned again, and rolled around on the floor. “Ooooohhhhh my baaaaalls!”
Sally flicked her ears, giggling. “You look like a worm right now…anyway…I feel better. But if I hear you’ve been spreading rumors again? I’m coming to find you for round two! My knee wants to pay a visit to Coyote Ballsville!” She jerked her knee up into the ear, grinning down at him. “Maybe I’ll get you at the bus stop…unless you come up with a really, really good apology by then…” She waggled her fingers at him, then turned away, laughing. “Have fun crawling to gym class…oh, and by the way…it’s dodgeball day…And we all know where everyone aims!”
Oh, great. Maybe he could skip gym, today. He rolled around on the floor a little more, trying to ignore all the female laughter around him. His balls were still aching relentlessly. Oh, god, why did balls have to hurt so much? As Sally walked up, he glanced up at her, blinking away tears. Her hips swayed a little as she walked, and her tufted golden tail danced above her jeans.
Even in agony, he couldn’t help but think…
God she had a cute butt.
When she glanced back and caught him staring, she smirked, waggled her butt, and laughed, walking off.
Alex sighed. She did have a crush on him, didn’t she?
A fine way to show it.