check the ballbusting updates here

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,644 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Just a quickie while I keep working on the big one.

Dammit, poiu, for making me feel feelings for your characters.

"I just... can you BELIEVE he said that?"

*WHAP*

"AUUHHHH!! Nngh... that was... awful of 'im..."

"I know! Right? I go there every week! And he... rrr! Hold your dick out of the way, will you?"

*WHAM*

"GAHHH! Hnn... Did... he apologize?"

"No! That's the worst part! I've NEVER been so insulted!"

*SMACK*

"AHHHHHHHH then why don't you kick HIS baaaa-haaaalls?!?"

Sha'Ria looked at the rat in front of her, all curled up on the floor in a heap as he was. Raj was holding his big ratty 'nads in his hands, but she could still see that swollen, handsomely bruised sack peeking out from between his fingers. She'd come home in one heck of a mood and needed some help letting off steam, which meant punting her favorite soccer balls around for a while. It was impressive, actually, he was getting better at staying up on his feet! A dozen kicks to the babymakers, though, put him on the floor for good.

The dragoness crossed her arms. "Because I still need to shop, duh!"

Earlier that day, Sha'Ria was at the market, the same one that the rat had his eggs scrambled in some weeks ago. It was her usual routine, pick up some food, some materials to help Raj with his tailoring (he was getting good!), but that was when it all went wrong. A simple purchase of a roll of leather and some twine from Drr'Athi turned south quickly.

"Thanks for your business," the fat old dragon said after handing over the materials.

"Uh... my change?"

Drr'Athi lifted a brow. "Change?"

Sha'Ria nodded. "Yeah! I gave you four gold pieces, you owe me some silver!"

The merchant snorted. "Nice try, lass. You gave me three. And I'm letting you have a discount."

Cue the argument, and it ended with the two shouting at each other. Now, normally, Sha'Ria would have had no problems just punting a guy's sack until he came around to her way of thinking, but Drr'Athi was, aside from being a highly revered merchant in the market and it would have hurt her reputation, the only guy who made the quality product that she needed regularly. So, instead, she "admitted" to forgetting how many pieces she'd given him, apologized for causing a scene, then made her way back home with a hell of a grump going that she needed to get out of her system.

Thus, the ball-beaten rat rolling around on her cave floor.

"C'mon, Raj, quit being a baby. I've kicked you a hell of a lot harder and a hell of a lot more than this before!"

The rat cried out, still trying to protect his agonized testicles. "And you POPPED 'em before!"

The dragoness paused, tapping her chin. That was true! One of the most curious things about Raj's magical regeneration was that each new set of gonads was COMPLETELY fresh. As in, they were as if they'd never been kicked before. Meaning the first hit was every bit as painful as the first time.

Truth be told, Sha'Ria loved that. She'd had a few "friends" over the years whose nuts she kicked into pudding, but the one time she had a boyfriend who put up with it long-term? Well, after a while, they lost the sensitivity. He could take a few kicks before he even started to breathe heavily, and that was just no fun! Okay, sure, it meant she could pound on them for longer because they were toughened up, but what's the joy of racking a guy if he's not really feeling it? Raj was the best of both worlds! She didn't have to hold back AND they were virgin sensitive! Well, as long as she popped the old set and gave him a new one.

Sha'Ria put her bare, red-fleshed foot on Raj's thigh and pushed at it. "Okay okay. Fine. Fair enough. But look, I'm still kinda pissed off, okay? Just let me mash your potatoes a little more and I'll let you fuck me until your dick's raw."

Raj made just the cutest little face, sulking but still a bit eager. "...and you'll leave my balls alone?"

Damn. He remembered the last time she'd sucked his dick and squeezed his nuts into powder. That was a bit of a blow, fucking a guy just wasn't the same if she wasn't crunching his walnuts while she did. And guys always came more from it!

She narrowed her eyes at the rat. "...fiiiiiiine. I mean, not totally alone, but I won't bust 'em any more."

The two locked eyes for a moment, then Raj winced hard, pulling his hands away from his crotch and lying flat on his back.

Sha'Ria just clapped. "Perfect! I just hope you'll be able to get it up after this..."

The rat huffed. "You know damn well I have a spe-"

"I know damn well you have a spell, I was just saying. I'm not stopping until these things are the size of watermelons."

The big female bent down and picked up Raj's legs, holding them wide apart in a big ol' V-shape. It was one of her favorite sights. A guy's legs just made a perfect funnel, aiming everything right down toward the dangly set resting at their juncture, and Raj's bruised and angry-skinned nutsack in particular was just begging for a foot to come down on it. Hold a guy like this and a girl couldn't miss!

Miss she did not. Raj tensed up, holding his arms at his chest, looking up at the curvy, nude dragoness above him. She really was beautiful, more than he had ever considered dragons in the past. Maybe that was just a result of being her captive for so long, but he was at a point where he thought that if she wasn't basically holding him hostage and pounding his balls every day, he might almost... lov-no. No! Of course not. That'd be crazy. He put up with the abuse because the sex was great and she was helping him out, that was all. Period.

*THUMP!!*

Raising her foot high, Sha'Ria stamped down on Raj's ratty jewels with all she had, putting her full weight into it. She had a wide foot, and she could feel both of the pair getting squashed under her sole when she did. And again. Again. Again and again. The dragoness just soaked in the feel of a pair of rubbery, squashy testicles under her bare foot, as well as the high-pitched screeching the guy attached to them made. It took everything Raj had to keep his hands out of the way, but he'd been learning. His nadbag might have been absolutely on fire, but he was trained enough to keep clear. Or else.

"GAHHH! Sha'RiiaaaaaaaAAAaAAaAAA!"

"He! Just! Wouldn't! LISTEN!!"

Every word she uttered came paired with a heavy, strong stomp onto Raj's vulnerable organs. She hit both at once, she aimed her heel at one and then the other. The meaty sounds of flesh on flesh were only drowned out by the rat's wailing.

"MY NUUUUUT!"

Sha'Ria gritted her teeth. She gripped his ankles and had her heel on his left ball and was just grinding down on it, like killing a cockroach. She imagined it was that fat dragon's set, and she just wanted to neuter that jerk! HE didn't have a fancy amulet, HE couldn't repair his plums if she made pudding out of them, so HE would learn his damn lesson if she popped at least one!

That was when she stopped, as if coming back to reality. Raj's testicle was on the floor and she had it crushed nearly flat, all that nutmeat just crunched down on the floor beneath her weight. She realized that he was about to go squish if she didn't let off.

The dragoness hesitated. Really, she could burst his berries if she wanted, right? He'd just get a new pair! But... no. That wasn't right. The rat shouldn't get ruined unless he actually earned it, even if it WAS temporary.

So, Sha'Ria let go and stepped away, taking a moment to admire her handiwork (footwork?). Raj's pouch was swollen up to the size of her fists, his balls filling the sack up completely, those swollen and bruised organs looking oh so handsome the way they rested on the floor. Actually, Raj was pretty handsome in general. She never really thought that about rats from the valley before. Maybe it was just from having lived with him for so long, but she thought that maybe if she hadn't met him how she did, she might really...

No no no. None of that. But as the sobbing, coughing and quivering rat just laid there, wishing the blistering pain in his loins would go away, Sha'Ria decided she would at least make good on her end of the bargain. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy a good fuck, either.

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    Just a quickie while I keep working on the big one.

Dammit, poiu, for making me feel feelings for your characters.
    Very nice!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Very nice!
    Thank ya! I've had a muuuuch longer story in mind for a while with these two, not to mention revisiting some of my older stuff. Gotta get things up and rolling here again!

Big Supporter
    I'm on SoFurry now! https://onebadmamajama.sofurry.com/

I'll be uploading the Raj/Sha'Ria stories (and possibly the hippo one) to that, and I've been chatting with KiwiBB a bunch, we've got a lot of cool things in store!

This thread needs a serious bump. So, here's my vixen Melissa kicking a dorky cheetah right in the nards! I posted this on SF as well but thought you folks here might appreciate it too!

“Melissa! Melissa!” A familiar voice called out from behind the vixen as she stood at her locker, getting ready to head home from school for the day. “Hey, Melissa!”

“Just a minute, Tom.”

Someone tugged her tail. “Hey, Melissa!”

The vixen flicked her bushy, red-furred tail out of Tom’s grasp. “Seriously, Tom, I’m busy. Just give me a minute!”

“Okay, fine. One…two…three…four…”

Melissa glanced over her shoulder. Behind her stood a slender, young male cheetah. Evenly spaced black spots covered his golden-beige fur. Glasses perched on his blunt muzzle, with loops around his rounded ears. Ebony tear streaks ran from his eyes, to his mouth. The cheetah’s spotted tail flicked back and forth behind him, a sign of the younger feline’s frequent impatience. He wore a blue t-shirt with stylized teenage warriors from a popular cartoon show, along with khaki shorts that hung down past his knees.

“Five…six…seven…” Tom pushed his glasses up his muzzle, poking his tongue out at Melissa when he saw her looking. “Eight…nine…”

Melissa sighed, turning her attention back to gathering her things. Tom was one of her geeky brother’s friends, part of their self-described Gathering of Nerds. She liked the scrawny cheetah well enough, and when he was on his own he wasn’t usually too annoying. Though, right now that wasn’t exactly the case. She grit her teeth and flattened back her black-furred ears, then bent forward to pick up her books from the bottom of her messy locker.
    As Melissa bent forward, her tail slipped up between Tom’s legs, wedging itself against the cheetah’s crotch. Tom squeaked, rising to his tip toes behind her. He grabbed at her tail, trying to push it down.

“Quit making my tail fondle your kitten stuff, ya pervy nerd.” Melissa grabbed the last book and straightened up again, her tail dropping back down. She took her backpack off the hook, and crammed all her textbooks into it before turning around. “What do you want, anyway?”

“I…uh…what?” The scrawny cheetah fiddled with his shirt, then adjusted his shorts. “Oh, right. I got a riddle-”

“Tom, did you get a chubby off my tail?” Melissa shouldered her backpack as she turned around, sighing.

“No!” Tom tugged on his shorts again, wiggling his hips, his spotted tail swishing. “…Maybe.”

Melissa shook her head, hooking her thumbs under the straps of her backpack. “Frickin’ perv. What did you want, anyway? I don’t really wanna hear a dumb riddle.”

“Okay, so just…do me a favor.”

The vixen perked her ears and made a show of glancing towards his crotch. “I don’t care if it did come from my tail, I’m not helping you out with that.”

“Not that!” Tom laughed and gave up trying to cover up the vague bulge in his shorts. “Even if it is your fault.”

“Uh huh. Look, maybe you nerds like hanging out at school all afternoon, but I wanna get home.”

In the distance, she saw a few more of her brother’s friends standing around, watching. There was James, a husky with silvery gray, black, and white fur, and Max, a nerdy little lion not much more filled out than Tom, and with a patchy mane. Near them stood Alex, a coyote who was a bit shorter and a year younger than others. She smirked at James and Max and gave them a knowing wave, which they both sheepishly returned.

“Just spell ‘me’, okay?” Tom giggled and rubbed his spotted hands together. A smug grin spread across his snout.

Melissa turned her attention back to the cheetah, narrowing her eyes. “What? Why?”

“Just do it.” Tom bounced on his toes, tail flicking faster. “Please?”

“Fine, fine.” Melissa adjusted her backpack, spelling out the word. “M. E. Happy?”

“Nuh huh!” Giggling, Tom licked his nose, beaming up at her. “You forget the D!”

“What?” Melissa shifted her weight, then hooked her thumbs in her backpack straps again. “I thought you nerds were smart. There’s no D in ‘me’, stupid.”

“Oh…well…” Tom slowly looked her up and down, then offered her what Melissa imagined the cheetah considered his most debonair smile. His ears perked. “I can fix that, if you want.”

Melissa stared down at him. He hadn’t. Had he? He had.

Tom stared back at her, his grin remaining. “Get it? Do ya? D’ya get it?” He bounced on his toes, giggling. “Well?”

Melissa sent her foot rocketing into Tom’s crotch. The toe of her shoe buried itself in the young cheetah’s testicles, and he doubled over with an agonized yowl, hazel-gold eye popping out and crossing behind his glasses.

“AWWWWWH!” Tom’s muzzle hung open so far it nearly made an ‘O’ shape, and his ears pinned all the way back, shifting his glasses. For a moment, he hung there like that, bent over, mouth agape. Then his eyes rolled back and he dropped to his knees with a long groan. “Ooooooohhhh, my nards!” The cheetah flopped over onto his side, curling up. He cupped his crotch in both hands, rolling around on the floor. “My nards, my naaaards!”

The vixen burst out laughing at his expression, and the way he ended up squirming on the hallway floor. “Bullseye. Good luck putting that D in anyone for a while now, ya geeky kitten.”
    Nearby, the other three guys all gave pained groans of sympathy between their own bouts of laughter. Thanks to Melissa and her own friends, all three of the other geeky males present already knew what a good kick in the nards felt like. She was sure they knew how she’d react to a joke like that. Which meant they must have put the cheetah up to it.

“Awwwwww!” Tom rocked from side to side at her feet, a few tears moistening the fur across his muzzle and his cheeks. His glasses fogged a little. “My nards! Oh, god, my naaards!”

Melissa watched him squirming, smiling. Tom soon curled up, trembling a little. Then he uncurled, stretching all the way out before rolling to his belly. He pushed up onto his knees, butt and tail in the air, chest on the floor. Then he flopped right back over and returned to wriggling from side to side. The young cheetah’s whole muzzle was scrunched up, fangs bared in pained grimace. As he writhed, he clutched his aching feline privates in both spotted hands. Even his tail was kinked up, as if it too, was suffering that special male agony Melissa would never know. She leaned forward, lowering her voice so that only Tom could hear.

“Awww, right in the kitten makers, huh buddy?” She moved to stand over him, learning a little closer. “Well, if it makes you feel any better. You look absolutely adorable right now. And you know what I think? Once you can walk again, you should totally nail all three of your friends right in their balls, for putting up to this.” She patted his head. “Only fair, don’t’cha think? Oh, and text me a pic of them rolling around on the floor, afterwards.”

Melissa straightened up and gave the other boys a wave, then walked away, laughing. No D in me. Tom was right. That was a pretty good joke.
    Last edited by Mythical Pain; 04-25-2018 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Spacing fixes

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    This thread needs a serious bump. So, here's my vixen Melissa kicking a dorky cheetah right in the nards! I posted this on SF as well but thought you folks here might appreciate it too!
    You can still spin a good yarn!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Posted a cute new coyote ballbusting story over on SF!

https://www.sofurry.com/view/1368811

And to keep the thread alive...here's a snippet of another ballbusting story I wrote, featuring my original brother and sister foxes, Melissa and Adam!

Freshly showered and dressed in cozy pajamas, Melissa made her towards her bedroom. Though the vixen was tired, she wasn’t quite ready to actually try and sleep. Instead, she planned to watch some TV, and chat with her friends. It was early enough in the evening that she had time to lounge in bed a while and still get a good night’s sleep.
    The familiar sound of a blaring TV filled the hallway, near her room. Her younger brother Adam had a habit of blasting the volume no matter what he was watching or playing. Tonight, it sounded like some obnoxious anime show. Melissa had already told him to turn it down once, but as usual he didn’t listen. She grumbled, splaying her ears.
    Adam drove Melissa crazy. If it wasn’t a tv show on max volume, it was a video game. If it wasn’t a video game, it was his overly loud skype chats with his friends. Or a noisy sleepover and DnD session. Or something else with a volume setting stuck far beyond eleven. Even worse, she’d caught him snooping in her room a few times recently. Melissa was half-convinced everything he did was just to annoy her.
    May as well go and tell the little brat to turn it down again, she thought.
    Melissa approached Adam’s open door and peered inside. Adam’s TV hung along one wall, across from his desk, where he could easily see it from his bed. Action figures and creature figurines decorated the younger fox’s desk. Gaming consoles with tangled wires sat beneath his TV. Melissa scowled, wishing he’d untangle all that crap before he started a fire. Posters from anime shows, video games, and various canine and feline females in skimpy fantasy armor adorned his walls.
    Adam himself was busy making his bed. The younger fox bore a strong resemblance to her, albeit in a shorter, scrawnier frame. He had the same rusty, orange red fur over most of his body. Black highlights tipped his ears and tail, as well as his hands and feet. He wore matching pajamas, a blue shirt and pants both decorated with images of a cartoon dragon. Glasses perched on his muzzle, hooked with loops behind his ears. His bushy tail swished above his rump, with another loop of fabric from his pajamas over the top of it.
    When Adam was bent over, his tail swishing, it tightened his pajamas against his rump. Just under the geeky fox’s butt, two plump, oval shapes outlined themselves against the blue fabric. Melissa fought back a giggle. It looked like her brother was smuggling a couple of large grapes in his pajamas.
    It least that was one important difference between them. She sure as hell didn’t have those. Melissa was awfully glad, too. After all, at times like this, a guy’s balls were just so…vulnerable. And with such a wide open shot presented for her, Melissa just couldn’t resist taking advantage. If he wasn’t going to listen and turn down his TV when she asked the first time? She’d just have to squeeze in a little practice in her favorite sport.
    Kickball.
    Melissa took three quick steps into Adam’s room, and hard as she could, kicked the younger fox in the balls from behind. Bare vixen foot smacked sharply into geeky vulpine testicles. For Melissa, the impact of bare foot in unprotected nuts was a familiar and satisfying feeling, halfway between a squish and a crunch. Adam’s reaction was just as familiar, and just as satisfying.
    “AWWWWWWH!” Adam cried out with the most classic of all the many noises boys made when a girl’s foot found the right spot.
    The nerdy fox’s eyes crossed behind his glasses, and his hands flew from the blankets to his crotch. His knees knocked together, and Adam flopped face-first against his bed. He gave a deep, guttural yet wobbly groan, clutching himself in both hands, half his body hanging off the mattress. His golden-brown eyes rolled back, and with another groan, Adam slowly slid off the bed and onto the floor.
    “Oooooooooh, my baaaaaaalls!”
    Melissa burst out laughing as her bratty younger brother slumped onto the carpet at her feet. He curled up, his ears pinned and his whole muzzle scrunched up. Then Adam started rolling back and forth, his entire red-furred face contorted behind his glasses. That only made Melissa laugh even harder. The rolling around was always her favorite part. It always made her wonder just how getting kicked in the nuts must feel, to make a boy squirm that way. In the end, she was glad she’d never understand the pain.
    “Awww, does it hurt, Adam?” Melissa cupped her own crotch, mocking him. “Ooooh, oooh, ooooooh, my balls!” She waggled her hips, trying to cross her eyes. Then she straightened up, laughing. “I guess it hurts, but I wouldn’t know how it feels. Girls don’t have those!”
    “So…you keep…telling me!” Adam whimpered through clenched teeth, still rolling around at his sister’s feet. “Oooh, God! My freaking balls! Oh, God, my balls!”
    “Your balls, your balls, your silly little balls!” Melissa kicked Adam in the butt when he rolled away from her. “That’s the feeling that proves girls rule, and boys drool!"

There's plenty more story and more ballbusting after that, so if you'd like to read the rest, you can find it here:

https://www.sofurry.com/view/1372645

If you're an SF member, leave a fave and a comment if you enjoy it! Otherwise you can read it as a guest, too, and comment here! Hope you enjoy!

Big Supporter
    Wanted to relife this thread so I could hear est the attachments for other sites. Sorry for the no picture bump