check the ballbusting updates here

Page 18 of 110 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Yeah, I kinda wish I could've done more with her -- there aren't nearly enough hippos around in the fandom, and she was a fun character to play around with. I might have to find a way to write her back into the story sometime later. (Or maybe I could just write something non-canon...y'know, like a deleted scene or something. Something to think about, anyway.)
    Hey, could just get a little background on that character like ya did with the orc. That was one-a your best!

What can I say, hippo gal seems like she could get some damage done. Big feet with a lot of weight on 'em!

Big Supporter
    My thoughts exactly. Get stomped on by that kinda girl and you'd be lucky to have anything left :P

Actually, when I first started writing this whole thing, the hippo character was an elephant -- I mentioned her briefly in the very first chapter. The storyline was a little different, as well, something more like this:
    - Opal (the frog) comes and has her big ballbusting sex scene with P'oiu
    - Opal leaves while he's ***********, but forgets to undo the chains holding him to the floor
    - The elephant stumbles in (for some reason...) and finds P'oiu helpless, scaly balls just waiting to be busted
    - Nutpain ensues. (I think I had her using them like a stairmaster at one point.)

She was going to be more of a humorous ballbuster, to contrast the orca -- she breaks balls because she finds it funny, not because it gets her off or because she hates males. I think some of that made it through to the hippo character, but she deserved a bigger role. Hopefully I'll be able to come back to her later and do her justice.

Big Supporter
    Please do!!!

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
    Maybe using her trunk, she could suck on his balls, one in each nossrle hard!
    And stomp on them.

Maybe afew more animals to...more exotic?
    Maybe lots of pincer ants? a couple of scorpions?

Like the idea of something with big balls thinking its so big and tough getting put in its place by lots or several smaller animals.

Mmmm maybe a bear trys to steal some honey from bees but whilst greedily eating it all it then falls asleep but the honey stick and causes him to be trapped somehow and then the bees, lead by the queen take their revenge on his balls! Sting stings!

cbtsubbie
    ~I got more...my mind tends to get abit 'outthere' on this stuff if wanna hear more ideas?

Big Supporter
    I'd definitely love to get some more exotic stuff in my stories -- heck, that's half the fun of having so many different species. I don't know if this is quite what you meant, but you just got me searching FurAffinity for scorpion chicks, and now I'm imagining a male spider or something, stuck to his own web and getting the spunk pounded out of his balls. I'll have to put that one up on the drawing board, see if I can turn it into something later.

It sounds like you've got some interesting ideas about this stuff -- you should try writing a story of your own sometime. I'd be thrilled to see someone else take up the pen in the name of furry ballbusting :P

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    She was going to be more of a humorous ballbuster, to contrast the orca -- she breaks balls because she finds it funny, not because it gets her off or because she hates males. I think some of that made it through to the hippo character, but she deserved a bigger role. Hopefully I'll be able to come back to her later and do her justice.
    That, I think, is a terribly unused angle: the humorous thing. I may have to take a whack at it (might as well do something with this English degree...), so maybe in the next day or so I'll toss something up here. Might borrow that hippo for m'own purposes!

Big Supporter
    Feel free! I'd love to see what someone else can do with her

Big Supporter
    Like the spider idea!
    But yeah imagine the scorpion chick using their pincers and even their stings on some balls!! Ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Just love reading furry BB so please ANYONE get posting!!!

I may have ago...hehe

scorpion chicks, and now I'm imagining a male spider or something, stuck to his own web and getting the spunk pounded out of his balls. I'll have to put that one up on the drawing board, see if I can turn it into something later.

It sounds like you've got some interesting ideas about this stuff -- you should try writing a story of your own sometime. I'd be thrilled to see someone else take up the pen in the name of furry ballbusting :P[/quote]

Cool Best sexy black-and white ballbust-image-having comic no longer online

What happened to Pete Boggs? His "Barbi The Barbarienne" webcomic was probably the first thing that got me interested in both ballbusting as a fetish (not to participate of course, that seems way too painful), and webcomics!!
    Where did you go, Pete? Are you still out there? One of the best mature humor-adventure webcomics I have ever seen and obviously one of my absolute favorites, (up there with the "Stone Of Adventure" site, the White Lightning Publishing site, Supermegatopia, Zorna (or Zu[m, n]a), (I'm pretty sure that's the name, {a great cg spoof of the sword-and-sandal genre}!!!
    Anybody know what happened with the B T B webcomic?

Big Supporter
    I'm not familiar with the comic, but it looks like a cache of most of the old page is still available through archive.org. You'd know better than I where the best busts are in there, but a few minutes of reading turned up at least one...I'll have to look more later.

Big Supporter
    Shame we cant get someone like babel(check ballbusting toons) to come up with artwork to do with furry BB. We need more of it!

cbtsubbie

Big Supporter
    Putzing around with some ideas. Should have something up tomorrow or the next day (I've got a lot on my plate lately). I'm not so exotic, sadly, so the character list is our hippo babe and a teenage river rat or two (take a guess why...), no scorpions or anything of that type. Just some good old fashioned terrible kicking and stomping.

Big Supporter
    Sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind seeing what she could do to a couple rodents, maybe remind 'em why big balls aren't necessarily a good thing :)

The rats remind me, I'm not sure if I ever linked to this story on Yiffstar. It's M/M, but if you can deal with that it's a good read. (I'm not sure where the author ever disappeared to, unfortunately.)

Also, an awesome find today: UnderPressure over at FA has an ongoing list of random ball torture ideas, many of them quite good. It looks like he's going to start posting new material/reposting pictures others have done of his character, so he's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Big Supporter

Talking

Love all these stories here!!
    Aww tho poor furries!! *weg*

Nice ideas for upcoming stories to!

Big Supporter
    Obviously I'm not poiu, but call this a "preview". Yeah, it's really short and I could be fleshing things out a lot better, but I've been busy as hell. Thbb.

"And it was SUCH a nice day..."

Her sunbathing ruined, the curvy hippo decided to make her way back home through the woods. As she walked, her feet thunked into the ground with even more force than her weight normally caused, subconsciously imagining that swollen pair of dragon gonads under her heels with each step. He was so rude, and she was trying to be so friendly!

Not only was she in a slightly sour mood now, but that brief bout of ballbusting had gotten her all antsy. Not in a sexual way, it had just been a while since she'd gotten the chance to bruise up a nice pair of testicles and the dragon had reminded her of the fact. Thinking over the short encounter, her mood lifted. The faces he made when her feet pounded his sack into the ground and the noises he made when she kicked them into his stoamch were just priceless. Besides, she reasoned, he was a jerk and he deserved it.

The hippo's reverie was short-lived, however, as a noise in the trees brought her back to reality. Right about then, she realized that she'd wandered further than she'd meant to. The woods looked less familiar now, and she looked around, trying to get her internal compass pointing in the right direction again, but with little luck.

A rustling in the bushes caught her attention. She turned and squinted, peering into the leaves in an attempt to see what was in there, when suddenly the answer sprang out in front of her, making her yelp in surprise.

As it turned out, she'd wandered into the outskirts of a rat clan's settlement, and a pair of males had found her. In their early teens, the two brown-furred boys sneered and stalked out of their hiding spot, circling around the plump hippopotamus in an overtly predatorial way. She'd come into their territory, and they were looking to remind her of that.

"Well well, looki' what we got here..." one snorted.

"Trespassa!" the other confirmed.

The hippo put her hands up, big palms toward the two. "Now now, I just got a little lost. No harm intended."

"Oh there's harm intended. We don't like trespassas, do we Mik?"

"No we don't, Trev."

The taller of the two, Mik, started approaching the hippo. He was slightly taller, and clearly had hit puberty earlier judging by his toned body. His blunt muzzle was quirked in a grin, those buck teeth showing and his whiplike tail snaking back and forth.

"But I'll tell ya whu'. Maybe, juuuuust maybe, we kin work out a deal..."

It was then that the hippo saw the other effect of Mik's early puberty. The pair of them were only wearing basic loincloths, and he'd gotten the signature oversized balls already, which meant she could easily see the lower curve of them below where his garment ended. Each step he made caused the pair to bounce off of his athletic thighs, and each time he turned they swayed with him. It was all she could do to avoid staring.

"Mm, a deal, you say?" she asked, still wary.

"Yeh. I think mebbe you could 'convince' us to just letcha go..."

The rat reached out and lewdly groped the hippo's bikini-covered tit, squeezing the soft flesh. Her reaction was twofold. First she was furious at the boy for grabbing her, but that was quickly replaced with a giddiness (that she had to keep hidden) upon realizing she now had a chance to work out all that antsiness the dragon had given her earlier. So, she feigned reluctance and fear, even though she was both taller and substantially heavier than her "predator".

"N-no, please. Maybe we can talk this out..." she faux-pleaded, playing up the helpless female act.

Trev nearly giggled as Mik's courage swelled along with his cock. "Oh no, we's past dat," he said, walking up even closer.

Once the rat got close enough, the hippo seized her opportunity. She gritted her big teeth, pulled her right leg back, and swung it forward. The thump her knee made up between the poor boy's legs was loud enough for Trev to nearly feel it. That sound, though, was quickly overpowered by the pathetic wail that Mik made as his heavy, plump ratmaker were flattened between the hippo's meaty leg and his own body pelvis. She put her leg down and let him fall, which he did instantly.

Curled up and moaning, the rat's feet kicked weakly at the air and both of his hands sunk to his crotch. Trev, having seen his best friend and hero of sorts racked and felled so easily, took off running like his tail was on fire. This left the hippo alone with her writhing captive, a grin on her face.

Deciding to really milk this one, she adoped a sympathetic tone to her voice. "Oh I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up..." she held out both hands to the agonized rodent.

Brain still clouded over, the teenage rat was angrier than he was scared, not having a grasp on the situation just yet, not to mention he didn't realize he was alone. His thin fingers grasped at both of her hands, pulling himself up onto his feet again, legs bowed out.

"You are SO fuggin dead..." he muttered, eyes nearly red.

Rolling her eyes, the big hippo shook her head at Mik, almost feeling bad for how stupid he was. Before he could even realize what was happening, she gripped onto his hands tightly, pulled her leg back again and kicked up into his already bruised 'nads with all the force she had. Her big, bare foot crunched those nuts up into the young rat's body with enough power that his feet picked up off the ground. Then, before he even had the chance to fall, she kicked him again, absolutely reveling in the feel of a pair of young balls as they slapped off of the top of her foot.

This time, the pain drove into Mik's belly with such ferocity it nearly paralyzed him. He'd never been busted before, at least nothing that resembled what was happening to him now, and it was too much for him to bear. Any machismo he had quickly left him, and the rat laid on the ground, sobbing and squealing pathetically, body curled up in an attempt to protect his danglers.

The hippo looked around, making sure no one was in the area, that she wasn't being watched or was in any danger of attack. The coast clear, she bent over, hands on her knees for balance, and clucked her tongue at the beaten rat.

"You know, it's awfully rude to grope a lady without asking," she said softly, although it was unlikely the rat teen could hear her through the pain and his own wailing.

She planted her foot against his side, rolling him belly down. It took some pushing before his arms came out from under him. She sat on his back, straddling him, her big butt holding him well down. She acted quickly, but expertly, pulling the rat's loincloth around so she could use the big front flap to tie his hands to his lower back. Nice and secured, she was really set to have some fun now.

Rolling to his side and looking up at her, terrified, the rat shakily asked, "...w-whaddaya gonna do?"

She looked down at him and snickered, eyes fixated on his swollen and angry pink ballbag, all unprotected. "Whatever I want, I think," she said, winking at him.

Big Supporter
    Ha, this is awesome! :P I didn't realize you'd be picking up right where I left off -- I'm glad to see that the hippo hasn't gotten her fill of ballbusting for the day, and excited to see what else she does with Mik. No rush, of course, but keep it coming!