check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 0514791 View Post
    Well, I can't let the go unreplied. I know I'm just speaking for myself, and maybe the opinion of a mostly-lurker like myself is unimportant, but I always prefer consensual busts. Don't get me wrong, I love some of your stories such as the princess and her pet, but I know I miss the consensual ballbusting. Then again, that's something that I find lacking with the community in general. That's why one of my favorite stories has always been Poiu's snippets such as with the venusaur experimental bust, and the ones like the mienshaw who keeps asking for more.

I general, though, I have noticed that this forum has slowed down a lot lately. Well, ta-ta, I might post again in a few months (That's about how often I post, if that).
    Sorry you're not into it! I may do a consensual story one day, with a dragon, but it would have to be a dragon that's not used to it. Also have an idea for Melissa and a coyote who finds himself getting into it when she nails him, but it'll send him to the floor nearly in tears every time. I love the reactions that come from surprise hits, and love all the rolling around on the floor, the faces. Otherwise it doesn't have the same comic and female power aspect. Too many ballbusting vids where the man just stands there grunting as he's kicked over and over have put me off writing/reading that sorta thing, lol. I like it when its a total surprise, and down they go! And then she just laughs, and laughs...( Mind you, that's in fantasy/story. Wouldn't want anyone in reality to get kicked without wanting it. ) But in stories, that's what I enjoy, especially among anthros, dragons, fantasy creatures, and so on.

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    It’s a great short-story, MP.
    So good that I finally bothered to dig up my password to sign on to this forum.
    I look forward to more!
    Awesome! Very glad you enjoyed it. Have had lions on the brain for some reason, lol. Always liked Sarah, and wanted to do something with her other family members. I figured an annoying male lion sitting on the couch, teasing his sister...wide open? ...Too easy a shot for her to resist, lol.

I don't know if that one's a repost or not. I looked through this section and didn't see it, but it's nearly 90s pages, its possible I missed it. I'm pretty sure there's another MLP nutshot floating around similar to this one with Rarity busting a drunk but Ive never been able to find it again.

Big Supporter
    Belated kudos to Mythical Pain for another entertaining short. Always nice to see more of the Melissaverse (Sleeping Bagverse?).

And Confused Ed, that's one of James Corck's random pieces of ballbusting art. He doesn't normally draw them, but he's done a dozen or so over the years. The only other MLP themed one that I can recall features Trixie (http://jamescorck.deviantart.com/art...aire-297092633). The rest are generally focused on his own original characters.

I also stumbled across this particular image on a Japanese website. I'm not sure what Manga it's from, but I think it's fair to say that it qualifies as 'Furry'.

Click image for larger version

Name:Manga Bust 72.jpg             
Views:156     
Size:133.6 KB    
ID:20181
    Last edited by SagaDC; 11-21-2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Added Image

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    Belated kudos to Mythical Pain for another entertaining short. Always nice to see more of the Melissaverse (Sleeping Bagverse?).
    Lol, Sleeping Bag Universe hehe. Kinda been calling it that myself. Actually working on another longer story in that universe, featuring some new characters. Including a male arctic fox, and a female coyote. With some cameos from previously seen characters. There's a ball shot but I probably will just post it over on SF. Kind of like I mostly just post my short, ballbusting focused stories here, but don't post them on SF. Even if I was tempted to post this one with Sally and Max just to see the reaction, lol.

Poor Max lol. Probably gets it as bad as Adam...imagine what happens when Melissa spends the night, and Melissa, Sarah and Sally all get mad at the annoying little lion.

Big Supporter
    Finally finished editing TMLp5 to my liking. It\'s now up at both FurAffinity and SoFurry. I\'ve got a couple of other short stories I\'ll be turning my attention toward now, but TMLp6 should hopefully be along before too long.

As always, feedback is welcome.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sagadc/
    https://sagadc.sofurry.com/

Here's a nice one
    https://e621.net/post/show/407473

Think his nut is deformed like the beach ball? >:}