check the ballbusting updates here

Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

That's an amazing thread !
    I'd like to contribute with a link to a great set of drawings :

http://bondagecomixxxxx.blogspot.com...rt-3d-1-2.html

Posted 2 new stories and thought i would share them here

A warning These are a continuation of my Stallion storie and have some pretty Graphic scenes.

This is a continuation to the Original Stallion story i posted. I would have posted this a lot earlier but it was lost on an old hard drive and just recently recovered.Please send me any comments on it (please note this story is unfinished )
    http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/S/ea_13227stallion.htm
    [STRAIGHT] [PENECTOMY] [Furry,Femdom,Slavery]

This is a side story from the world of stallion, In which you get to learn more about Leria
    http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/L/ea_45831leria_s_.htm
    ([STRAIGHT] [WARNING] [PENECTOMY] [Furry, Femdom,Branding]

More pics!

Got a new picture in from UnderPressure over at FA^^.Also another new one that was too big to upload,Enjoy ^^

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2222385
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1240541669.half.underpressure_bull_bits_speed_bag_by_michael_angel_peņa__aka_sparrow__a_r.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Gah! How has the furry thread fallen so far? It's on the third page, for crying out loud...yeesh.

Anyway, I don't have anything new completed yet, but in the spirit of making sure this thread doesn't disappear off the face of the earth, here's an excerpt. I assume you'll recognize this narrator:

I was down on the docks picking up some fish for dinner that night when I first ran into him. He was this skinny little dolphin kid around my age, a bottlenose, just lounging around and wasting time. That wasn't so unusual -- there were plenty of people who hung around the dock -- but what caught my eye was what he was wearing. I guess he must have been jogging earlier or something, because he was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of running shorts that didn't leave much to the imagination. My gaze was immediately drawn to the two sizable bulges that were his testicles, parked beneath an equally-impressive bulge that could only be his cock. He certainly wasn't shy about his equipment -- and why would he be, with tackle like that?

I licked my lips. Of course, being the girl I am, I had an appreciation for a fine pair of balls, and I couldn't very well leave without giving 'em a quick feel...or a kick. He was by himself, fortunately, so I snuck up behind him as quietly as I could and tapped him on the shoulder. "Um, excuse me?" I asked, putting on my most innocent look.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me, legs wide open...perfect. Before he had a chance to do anything else, I slammed my knee up into his crotch, pulverizing that tight package. It was a great hit -- he was completely unprepared, and I got him just right, hitting so hard that I lifted him into the air. I felt the twin orbs flatten against my thigh and gave myself a mental pat on the back -- he'd be hurting for a while from that kind of a knee. He let out a startled "oomph" at the blow, his body tensing, and his eyes went sorta unfocused...pretty typical stuff for a guy who's just been racked. I waited until he locked eyes with me, then pulled my knee back in order to let him fall, waiting for him to crumple onto his knees. But he didn't.

At first I was confused -- maybe I hadn't hit him as hard as I thought? -- but when I looked down, his legs were quivering, barely supporting his weight. I'd definitely busted him good, but somehow he was staying upright. He wasn't even hunched over! Any guy in his right mind would be holding his balls, at least trying to protect himself, but he was just standing there like I hadn't even hit him. I could still see those two lumps in his shorts -- rearranged a bit by my knee, but otherwise as plump and healthy-looking as ever.

Finally the dolphin seemed to gather his thoughts, a pained but amused look spreading across his face. "Is that all you got?" he asked, grinning.

I was too stunned for a response, so I just did the first thing that came to mind: I hauled off and kicked him in the dolphinmakers, as hard as I could. I was in bare feet, and all he had on were those tight-fitting shorts, so I could feel his nuts as I made contact. I knew I'd caught 'em both, slamming them up into the pelvis, following all the way through with my kick to make sure his eggs were nice and scrambled. It was a textbook ballbust, the kind my mother would be proud of, and the look on his face said the same thing -- score one for Kayla. I held my foot there for another moment, juggling his balls with my toes before pulling back to let him drop to the ground.

I watched him struggle with himself for a moment. His eyes were bugged out just a bit as his body tried to process the pain coming from his groin, the flood of signals racing up his spine. He started to bend over, knees buckling -- then stopped and began straightening again, slowly but surely. From the way his body shook, he was obviously in agony, but somehow he managed to hold it together, his legs still spread.

Well. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed -- I hadn't met the male yet who could stay standing after a kick like that. And he still wasn't even covering himself! His fins twitched, obviously eager to cover the twin orbs between his legs before I could crush 'em again, but he managed to keep them to his sides, leaving his hefty nuts open to whatever torture I had next. Almost like he wanted me to kick 'em again. The idea was tempting.

"Mmmgh." He gasped, still grinning despite the obvious pain. "C-Come on, you can do better than that."

I had to laugh. He had guts, if maybe not brains, and I liked that. "Are you looking to get your balls popped?"

"Depends," he grunted, still fighting to maintain his balance. He gave me the best sly look he could, given the circumstances. "Will you be doing the popping?"

Y'know, it's strange -- I got compliments from guys all the time, on things like my looks or my personality, but they rarely affected as much as his little remark did. I felt a blush rising to my cheeks, which was only aided by the sight of the bow-legged dolphin boy in front of me. Damnit, he was so cute trying not to buckle over! I couldn't take it. Without another word I turned away, preparing to leave -- but not before flicking my tail up sharply between his legs, my flukes striking his ballsac with an audible smack.

That, apparently, was enough: the male lost all pretense of composure and toppled to his knees, fins moving to cup his battered groin. "Oh fuck," he groaned, curling up on the ground.

I smiled to myself and left.
    C'mon people, let's bring this thread back to life! Try writing or drawing something!

Big Supporter
    Awesome stuff!!

I lost the rest of mine in a hard drive failure. Haven't had the fortitude to re-write it. Somehow that's just plain discouraging to try and re-do something.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    Awesome stuff!!

I lost the rest of mine in a hard drive failure. Haven't had the fortitude to re-write it. Somehow that's just plain discouraging to try and re-do something.
    I'm sorry, man, that sucks :/ I had a similar thing happen a couple of years ago and lost a bunch of stuff, including a couple old stories. It's pretty disheartening.

On another note, I've really gotta put some time aside to write more hippo girl stuff. I haven't put anything with her down on paper since I finished the last chapter, but I've certainly had enough thoughts. Just imagine what she could do to your balls...*shiver*

Big Supporter
    Huttah, now I have a mental image to work with! Time to get a-working again.

Big Supporter
    For the record, I shamelessly stole some ideas from poiu. Guy's just crazy creative, I am but an amateur.

Not a masterpiece, by any stretch, I'm starting to notice the limits to my vocabulary. Consider this an exercise on my part and you all are privy to it. :P

Rolling to his side and looking up at her, terrified, the rat shakily asked, "...w-whaddaya gonna do?"

She looked down at him and snickered, eyes fixated on his swollen and angry pink ballbag, all unprotected. "Whatever I want, I think," she said, winking at him.

Pausing, the curvy hippo stepped back to observe her work, making a slow circle around the fallen rodent.

Under the mistaken impression that she'd left, or at least walked far enough away, Mik made what he would later call a "really, really bad choice": he tried to get away. Arms tied behind his back, the young rat kicked at the ground, frantically attempting to get his legs under him and his body off the ground. Unable to support himself, all he could do was awkwardly lift his butt into the air, legs spread wide.

Looking more amused than anything, the hippo crossed her arms and watched Mik's display. That is to say, she kept her eyes at the joining of his lean thighs, watching his nutsack bounce and swing, ricocheting off of his thighs, waiting for the perfect opportunity to crack those ratmakers up against him again. She even circled around to keep up the illusion that she wasn't watching his every move.

It didn't take long before she got her chance. In a position that would make most gymnasts envious, Mik's left leg was bent and his foot planted on the ground, his knee against his side. The other was straight out to the side, splayed and leaving his tender plums wide open.

*SMACK!*

Taking two steps, the large gal gathered some momentum and punted Mik in the 'nads with all she had. Her broad foot caught both of the already swollen testies, flattening them into his pelvis and lifting his lithe frame right up in the air. He let out an agonized, shuddering moan, every bit of air rushing from his lungs at once. In that instant, before his brain clouded over with the pain, Mik wondered if his balls had ruptured. He'd heard it was possible but had never known of it actually happening.

Landing in a heap, curling up again, the poor and battered rat wailed and squealed, trying to cover himself up but unable to. Nearly in a fit of giggles, the hippo walked over to him again and bent over, her big hands on her knees and bending over deeply, grinning ear to ear.

"I don't remember -saying- you could go. I thought we'd already talked about asking before doing," she teased, not that her audience could hear too well.

She let him whimper and whine for a few moments before stepping in again, kicking Mik onto his back and grabbing at his bent legs, momentarily distracted by how dense the muscle felt. She squeezed and felt along his calves, pressing into the taut flesh under his fur and giving an appreciative nod. That's when Mik found his voice again, and managed to make things even worse for himself.

He spat at her, eyes and cheeks dampened down and looking as furious as ever. "W-when they find me they gonna kill you!" he sneered.

Snickering, the hippo shook her head. "I'd THINK that you'd want to get on my good side right now. After all, I got a good bargaining chip right here!" she said, wriggling a surprisingly strong arm between Mik's thighs and gripping at his plump sack.

"S-stop!! Please!!"

The hippo perked up. "Oh, suddenly it's 'please'! Five minutes ago I thought you were going to have me killed. All right, over."

She said it, but there was no need as the twisting of her hand and the pushing of her other arm roughly ****** Mik to roll onto his back. What took some more struggle was getting his legs to lie flat. Fortunately for her, his reflexive fight to keep his thighs pressed together meant one hard tug later and Mik's oversized nuts were resting on the back of his legs just under his butt. Sitting on his back and tucking his tail under her leg, the hippo used her substantial weight to keep him down while she pondered the next round.

For now, she decided to simply fiddle with her new toy. One strong finger pressed into his left testicle, making it dimple. Mik jolted and whined pathetically.

"I can't take any more!" he squealed, leg and butt muscles tensing up with each subsequent jab, poke, and finger flick.

The hippo just laughed, "I'm not even doing anything. After those kicks I'm surprised you can even feel a couple-a little pokes." She hummed, spreading her middle two fingers so the "neck" of Mik's ballbag could slide between, cradling the angry jewels in her palm. "Then again, these things are a lot bigger than most your age, must mean they're even more sensitive."

Pinching his right gonad between her thick thumb and forefinger, she started to squeeze. First it was gentle, but then the pressure increased. It was a slow escalation, letting her listen to his cries while that firm nut started to flatten out.

"Leggo!! Now!!" Mik screeched, although it had a more desperate than commanding tone.

Letting out a little sigh that would be more at home coming from an annoyed schoolteacher, the hippo did stop, but she didn't let go. "I'm starting to think your mother never taught you any manners. Now what was that again?"

Starting to get angry again, the pain fading from a sharp agony to a dull, throbbing ache, Mik's voice gradually returned. "I said leggo you fat hippo!"

"Wrong!" the hippo chimed, her free hand clapping down on that bare scrotum, the sound joined with another round of howling from the young male. She watched the heavy pouch bounce before raising her hand again. "One more time. What do you say?"

Huffing and panting, his face buried in the ground, Mik miserably responded. "...leggo, PLEASE."

Smiling and nodding. "Thatta boy! Doesn't that feel better?" Unfortunately, she didn't let go. Instead, the hippo altered her grip. She curled her strong fingers in a fist under Mik's ballsack, leaving it trapped in a stretch of skin just above it, not even able to escape to what limited extent they could a second ago. Mik was confused and frantic, struggling weakly beneath her.

"B... but I said please!!"

The hippo reached back and patted Mik on the head. "I know you did, dear, but this is to make sure you remember the lesson."

If Mik wanted to howl out in protest, he never got the chance. That big hand of the hippo's came down in a harsh slap to the right side of his trapped sack, backhanding it again on the left. She went back and forth, ears soaking up the loud meaty cracks of flesh on flesh impact and the awful cries that followed each one. After three rounds of the cruel ball slapping, she paused and looked back at him.

"You look like you were a little older than your friend. What are you? 14? 15?"

Through the fog of his pained mind, Mik thought back to the village, when puberty hit. He was indeed a little older than his friends, and his balls had dropped first out of all of them, making him the most popular male in the clan. He'd had his way with some of the girls and been the envy of the younger ones. Those weighty testicles had been his pride and joy, and they'd carried his confidence all the way up to this encounter. Now, he almost regretted having them. Verbally, though, all he could do in response was moan and feebly writhe.

Impatient, the hippo lifted her broad hips and thumped down on his back. "Hello!" she called. Still moaning and blubbering, it was obvious the rat was out of commission. She snickered. "We'll say 14."

That meant eight more agonizing slaps for the already near-*********** rat, but the hippo made good on her word to deliver each one. If anyone WAS coming to poor Mik's rescue, they'd easily be able to hear his screams no matter how far off they were. The hippo, for her part, was having an absolute blast. After that last slap, she looked back over her shoulder at him, "I'm almost tempted to take you home!"

Sensing it was about time to wrap things up, the curvy hippo lady licked her lips. "Now that's fourteen... and one to grow on!" With that, she balled her hand into a fist and gave one last thumping punch into Mik's tenderized nuts. The rodent spasmed and screeched one last time before going limp. She just snickered, rolling his balls in her hand lightly, feeling them almost gingerly.

"And they're still together. I really -should- take you home. But... I'm sure there will be plenty of girls back where you live who'll be interested in what happened." She stood up with a grunt, untied Mik's hands, and let him roll onto his back again, where she put his loincloth back where it was supposed to go. She pinched his cheek and chortled. "You're cute. I'll be keeping an eye out for you."

With that, the busty hippo squinted at her surroundings, perking up. "Oh THAT's the path back home..." she said, chuckling at herself and smacking her forehead in a "no duh" kind of way, walking on down that road. Before she'd gotten too far, her ears picked up a few sounds. She turned, listening to the gaggle of rats carefully approaching their fallen friend.

"Jeezus, didja SEE dat?"

"I thought she's gonna kill im!"

"My nuts hurt just WATCHIN..."

"I'mma tell dad, he'll teach 'er if she eva comes out here again!"

A smirk on her face, she made a mental note to "accidentally" stumble down this way some other time. For now, though, she had to get home and... reflect.

Big Supporter
    Yes! So good! I think Mik learned his lesson alright. Here's hoping some of the rat girls back at the village follow after the hippo's example :P

so i herd you like ballbusting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails huskie666_dbmballsmacking.jpg   slap.jpg   dickbitchsmilodonsm (Large).JPG  

Big Supporter
    Is it bad that I read that and expected to see a Mudkip being kicked in the balls?

That reminds me, I /need/ to finish the next chapter of my Pokemon story. It's just sitting in my writing folder, 90% done...and it's been that way for at least a month. Dunno why I've got such a writing block over it :P

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain K View Post
    so i herd you like ballbusting
    You happen to have the full-size pic that your avatar came from? it's come from the thread and I can't find it anywhere.

Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 122915085885.jpg