check the ballbusting updates here

Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Heh, I'm glad you enjoy the sexual attacks :P I mean, if you're gonna make it a no-holds-barred battle, you might as well get down and dirty while you're at it, right? All's fair in love and ballbusting.

I don't have much time to spend on the game this week, but it's been a couple of days since I added any new Pokemon, so I'll probably add a few tonight. Any requests?

Big Supporter
    Working on another one myself. Hopefully it'll be a good 'un.

Took some ideas from a few already existing stories I've read over the years, synthesized 'em.

Big Supporter
    Keep in mind this is a first try, and yes, it's a long setup. I'm a writer who happens to be into ballbusting, not a ballbusting fan who likes to write. So... yeah. This is part one. Part two will be more action packed, if the crowd enjoys.

On all accounts, Mik was an average college freshman. A slender, fresh faced, bright eyed and bushy tailed rat of 18 who was trying to get used to life on the campus. His parents had generously paid for all the amenities. He had a pretty nice room, he'd picked a roommate (an old friend from high school), a meal plan that made sure he didn't go hungry or resort to Ramen, and a brand new computer to lug to classes.

There was, though, one little issue: Mik was a virgin, and his arrival on the college scene, surrounded by all the pretty girls, was sending his hormones into overdrive. Rat as he was, poor Mik had a set of testicles sized to the point of being a handicap. The heavy pair wasn't hard to notice even when he wore jeans, and they were doing their damndest to keep his brain focused on a little release.

But Mik was a good student, and mostly kept it to eyes only. He ogled the girls during class, staring at their bare legs and exposed cleavage during class (a perk of living in a warm area), and then took care of himself when he went back to his room and his roomie wasn't around. It wasn't the best solution, but he found that rubbing one out after class made it a hell of a lot easier to get his homework done.

One night, Mik was in the locker room of the school's gym, relaxing after a nice turn on the cardio equipment. He laid on a bench, one hand idly cradling and kneading at his hefty, pink nad bag, when suddenly he heard giggling girls! He practically fell off his bench, covering himself, when he realized they weren't in the locker room, just walking past. The locker room just had some serious echo to it.

Carefully, Mik stood up and went to the door frame, listening in.

"Oh my GAWD, Lynne, did you see Perry?"

"How could I miss him? I was waiting for his suit to bust!"

"I bet you'd be happy to cover him back up!"

"Oh shut up!!"

Then the noises died off, and Mik poked his head out just in time to see a tail disappearing into the wall. Biting his lower lip, the towel-clad rat lad tiptoed down the hall to see where the girls went. To his surprise, the girl's locker room was just a hop away from the guy's. Not only that, but those two weren't alone!

"Shit. Hey, can someone gimme a hand here?"

"Are you for real, Amber? Did you REALLY pop that strap again? You've gotta get those things taken down a size, girl."

"I do not! I just need a new suit."

Mik had found a gold mine: the girl's swim team! He stood there, staring, looking through a little crack in the semi-open door at the nude and semi nude girls milling around. A curvy white rabbit, who he guessed was Amber, had apparently broken a shoulder strap on her suit and was trying to repair it with... well Mik couldn't tell. Not that he was looking, anyway, the girl was facing the door and her tits were PERFECT. Heavy, but not sagging.

Before he knew it, Mik had a hard-on that could break a diamond block, and he didn't want to change getting spotted, so he skipped his way back into the locker room and ran into a stall to jerk off. It was the best orgasm he'd had since he arrived.

From then on, Mik had his schedule. It helped motivate him to go to the gym and left him all relaxed and ready to hit the books when he got back to his room. Over time, he started to almost get to know the girls, and now and again he thought about asking one out. After all, he had a pretty good grasp of their likes and dislikes, their personalities and whatnot.

As is so often the case, though, habit led to sloppiness. Those first few days his ears were on a swivel and if one of the girls so much as glanced toward the door, he darted back to his own locker room. But over time, he got confident, he felt like he "knew" the situation, and wouldn't you know it...

"Did you need something young man?" came a stern voice from over his shoulder.

Mik nearly jumped out of his skin. He spun around, dropping his towel along the way. There he stood, his chest heaving, with a stiffy that stuck out like a flagpole, in front of Ms Stitt, the girls' swim coach. An otter, unsurprisingly, she was a fit woman, and certainly not one to fuck with. At the moment, she was giving Mik a glare that would make the devil himself shrink down.

"I asked you a question!" she snapped, stepping closer. Nearly close enough to bump into the caught male's dick.

"I... it was... I didn't..." Mik stammered, at a loss for words.

Suddenly the otter grabbed him by the ear and started storming down the hall. Mik squeaked in pain, with no choice but to follow. He was terrified. A faculty member found him with his dick out watching the girls undress!

They walked down the hall a few paces, Mik doing his best to avoid the otter's thick tail as it whipped about. He certainly didn't want that thing smacking him up between the legs! She hauled him into what he assumed was her office and shoved him in a chair. Nude, erect, and incredibly embarrassed, Mik smushed his legs together and covered himself up with his hands. Ms Stitt, for her part, barely acknowledged his nudity, and instead just glared at him with crossed arms.

"Do you have ANY idea how much trouble you're in, young man?"

Suddenly Mik found his voice, and his desperation. "Oh my god, please, PLEASE don't report me! I'm sorry, it'll never happen again! I just didn't know you were there and I was changing and I heard noises and oh my god if my parents find out..."

She cut him off by holding up her hand and pinching two fingers together. "And they ARE going to find out. If you're lucky, you'll just get a fine and you might be allowed to finish the semester. If they call each time a separate charge, you might be looking at jail time."

That was all it took for the rat's dick to shrivel up and his ears to flatten down. "No! No, oh god. PLEASE! I can't go to jail! And if my parents find out, they'll KILL me! Please! I'll do anything, ANYTHING!" He clasped his hands up near his face, begging.

"Young man, after what..." The otter paused, as if just noticing Mik's naked body for the first time. She grinned ear to ear, her eyes rather fixated on that big, plump package laying in his lap. "You know what? Okay. You come to the auxiliary gym on Saturday morning, 9am sharp, and help me with a class I teach and maybe, MAYBE I'll consider letting this slide."

Mik could hardly believe his ears. Really? After all that? He looked at her in disbelief! "I'll be there! Thank you! THANK YOU!" He didn't get up though.

"...well? Get going!"

"I uh... a pair of pants would be nice."

The next few days dragged horribly for Mik. He wondered what kind of class it would be that Ms Stitt wanted his help with. Swimming? Yoga? Oh that would be PERFECT. Maybe he'd get to see all the swimming girls again, and help stretch them out and give them foot rubs at the end, and then they'd go out and have wild sex every week. It had to be!

When Saturday finally rolled around, Mik sprang out of bed and practically sprinted down to the fitness center, going down the stairs and back to the auxiliary gym. Ms Stitt was there, a grin on her face that most would see as devious, but Mik hardly noticed. She tossed him a little bundle of spandex.

"Here, put that on."

"Um... what is it?"

"It's your outfit for the class. Those bulky clothes will just get in the way. Now hurry up, the girls'll be here any minute."

Mik didn't need a second bidding. He skipped into the small bathroom and stripped down, slipping himself into what he discovered was a wrestling singlet. It took some effort to get the thing on, and it was almost comically tight around his genitals. He looked at himself in the mirror, unable to avoid some flexing and posing, all the while making sure to thrust his hips out and show off that gifted package prominently.

"Man, when the girls see this, they'll be alllll over me."

He stepped back out, and was a little surprised to see that the swim team wasn't there, and there were only four of them aside from Ms Stitt. In fact, these women looked familiar for a different reason. Then it hit him, he'd seen them around campus, but as faculty! There was Mrs Cameron, the cheery squirrel who taught intro to art. Miss Ross, a bouncy young mouse girl who taught English courses. Sitting on the floor was Mrs Butler, a skinny but toned cheetah that he'd seen wandering around the political science areas. And then, sitting and stretching, was one he didn't recognize. She was a rottweiler, and looked like she could have played football, standing taller than him and definitely heavier.

Mik chewed on his lower lip, looking at all the women in the room. He was mentally ranking them, what order he'd fuck 'em. First the rottie, she looked like she'd take the most energy and go the longest. Plus, big as she was, she had all the right curves and that was what mattered. Then that mouse, just because he's always had a thing for fellow rodents, and she was especially cute. Mrs Cameron next, followed by that cheetah. Felines were never his favorite, and she was a little too thin. Fortunately, as far as staff went, this was a young-ish crew. No grandmas or middle-agers, although that rottweiler did look around his mother's age. And each was dressed similar to him, in a tight-fitting spandex workout outfit. It was hard not to stare.

"All right ladies, here he is!" Ms Stitt called out, surprising Mik as she was standing right beside him by the bathroom. She looped an arm around the rat boy's shoulders and guided him toward the rest. The ladies cooed and clapped.

"Ooo, he's cute!"

"And he's packin', just like you said!"

"Oh this is going to be FUN!"

Ms Stitt grinned and nodded, pushing Mik forward so he was standing in front of the girls. He felt faintly awkward, as though he were on display.

"Okay, girls. So we've spent the last few months working on that practice dummy, but I figured we needed some live flesh, and... Mik, was it? ... has volunteered to be our dummy for the rest of the semester!"

Amidst the cheering, Mik's ears perked up. He turned his head toward Ms Stitt, suddenly getting a very bad feeling. This didn't SOUND like yoga. "Wait... what? What is this?"

The otter nearly giggled and pinched Mik's cheek. "I told you, this is my women's self defense course! We've been working on one of those rubber dummies, but that just doesn't work too well after a while, you know? And we're all VERY grateful for your help."

Mik swallowed again. This was more than he'd bargained for, and a whole semester of it? He paused, thinking it over. Well, that meant rubbing up against them, right? And it's not like the TEACHERS of this school would be doing anything to hurt him. So he grinned and nodded, getting his confidence back. "No problem!"

The women grinned at one another, conspiratorially. Ms Stitt, patted Mik on the shoulder. "Okay then. We'll do the same drill from yesterday. Here, Mik, I just need you to grab my shoulders from behind."

The otter turned her back to him, and Mik found himself staring RIGHT at her ass. It was perfect. Round, toned, with that sexy lift that shifted side to side with every step she took. He could just imagine what it'd be like to bend her over his desk back in his room, lift that big tail out of the way...

"MIK!!!" Ms Stitt barked.

"Oh! Oh, right. Um... sorry. Heh. Right, here we go." He wasn't quite sure what to do, so he stepped up somewhat awkwardly and put his hands on the otter's shoulders.

*WHAM!!*

Before he even knew what happened, Ms Stitt had mule-kicked back into him, her bare heel catching Mik square in the 'nads. The force of her kick rattled his hips and picked him up onto his toes. Worse still, his left nut had squirted out right after the impact, leaving the left to take the remainder of the blow all by its lonesome.

In too much pain to even yell, Mik let out a terrible, shuddering moan as he slipped to the mat and curled up. He'd taken LITTLE hits to the nuts before, but never a direct kick! He laid there, wailing and writhing, looking up at the otter that had just racked him. The other women looked concerned, amused, and excited. All at the same time.

"What the fuck?!?!" he shrieked, briefly wondering if his nuts were going to have a permanent footprint on them.

Ms Stitt rolled her eyes and just turned to the class. "Remember, if the opportunity is available, ALWAYS go for the balls. One kick, one knee, one good hard squeeze can be enough to incapacitate the attacker. Miss Butler, how about you go now?"

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" Mik yelled in protest and terror. His anger shifted to alarm when the otter suddenly grabbed him under the armpits and started hoisting him up.

"Oh be quiet, you volunteered," she said casually, 'helping' him stand again. Along the way, she whispered in his ear, "Remember, if you don't, it's right to the police and the dean."

Oh fuck, Mik thought. She was blackmailing him, and there was nothing he could do about it. If he caused a fuss, he'd have to admit that he was peeping on the girls and jerking off. If he stayed quiet, who knows how much more of... THAT there was to come. But, bad as it was to get his eggs punted around, it was better than expulsion and arrest. Besides, it wasn't going to be just a whole semester of getting his nuts kicked around, they HAD to pick other lessons.

When he was up, the mouse stood in front of him and looked hesitant. She shook her head. "I can't! It looked like it hurt!"

Ms Stitt laughed, "Well of course it hurts! That's how you know you're doing it right. But don't worry, Mik volunteered, so there's no problem about going too rough." She nodded, giving Mik a pat on the belly that only knotted up his insides worse. He groaned pathetically.

Still, the mouse was unsure, so Ms Stitt rolled her eyes. "All right, look. We'll just get you used to the idea, okay? Mik, spread your legs."

The rat was horrified. It was one thing to grab a girl from behind and get taken off guard, but now she wanted him facing her? And to just open his legs up and ASK to have his eggs scrambled? He started to shake his head when the otter's glare stopped him.

"I said... spread your LEGS."

Whining pathetically, Mik did as he was told. It took some work, but he got them apart, the spandex garment keeping his swollen and oversized ratmakers held together. Miss Butler stared at his set, her tail lashing around behind her.

"Now then," the otter continued. "Make sure to line it up. Then just let it fly, and try to kick THROUGH him. Imagine you're going to make it up to his head."

The mouse was still reluctant, but she lifted her leg up and pressed the top of her foot against the underside of Mik's scrotum. She wiggled her toes and shifted the parts around, getting a feel. He murmured and moaned, which seemed to lighten HER mood, if not his. That was when...

"Oh my GOD! He's getting HARD!"

It was inevitable. A bunch of pretty women in tight clothes, ogling and touching his manly parts? Of course he'd get a hard on! The four women were horrified, but Ms Stitt was casual. "It's natural, ladies, perfectly natural. BUT," she said, grinning at Miss Butler. "I do think it's rude. Don't you?"

The mouse nodded, her brow furrowed. She took one step back and then swung her leg up between Mik's thighs like she was trying for a field goal. The slap her foot made off of his nuts was loud enough that the otter actually winced, and Mik's already aching ballpouch got flattened again.

"CRUNCH!!" the cheetah whooped, punching at the air.

Mik squealed in agony, collapsing to the floor and writhing. He thought the first kick was bad, but getting another one so soon after was just too much to bear. He was SURE his nuts were broken, he was SURE they'd never work right again.

"F... fucking bitch!!!" he managed to croak out.

*THUMP!*

The otter nailed him from behind again, sending Mik sprawling and clapping his hands over his thrice-busted balls. "Now that's not how we speak to a lady, is it?"

Laughing, she addressed the class. "See? It's easy. Just line up and let 'er rip. Who wants to be next?"

"Me!"

"No me!"

"But you just went!"

"I know, but I wanna go again."

Mik listened as the women enthusiastically asked to be the next to kick his balls, and he had a feeling he was going to be in for a long, long semester...

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Heh, I'm glad you enjoy the sexual attacks :P I mean, if you're gonna make it a no-holds-barred battle, you might as well get down and dirty while you're at it, right? All's fair in love and ballbusting.

I don't have much time to spend on the game this week, but it's been a couple of days since I added any new Pokemon, so I'll probably add a few tonight. Any requests?
    I don't really know anything about the pekomanz, so I can't really help, there. I'm having a ball with this thing, though.

Pun, unfortunately, intended.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    MamaJama: I always love your writing, and this is no exception. Awesome scenario, awesome characters, awesome BB. I definitely hope to see more of Ms. Stitt and the rest of the faculty -- I'm sure they'll put Mik's nads to good use :P

Big Supporter
    MamaJama: I always love your writing, and this is no exception. Awesome scenario, awesome characters, awesome BB. I definitely hope to see more of Ms. Stitt and the rest of the faculty -- I'm sure they'll put Mik's nads to good use :P
    Thanks, poiu! As the resident furry BB author, your opinion definitely means a lot.

I'd like to have part two (the uh... "meat" of the story) finished tonight or tomorrow. When I'm on a real writing tear I can knock these things out pretty quickly. Just depends on if I can dredge up the energy.

I hope to get to it, too, because now we're hitting the fun stuff. I can definitely drag this story out!

Big Supporter
    Part 2! Just a quickie.

NOTE: In Part 1 I accidentally misidentified two characters in the paragraph introducing them. Miss Butler is the mouse, Mrs Ross is the cheetah. Sorry for any confusion.

The rest of the class wasn't any easier on poor Mik. Once the girls saw Miss Butler crack his nuts, the other three were thrilled at the idea of joining in. He wanted to fight, by god how he did, but between the threat of arrest/expulsion and the fact that his balls felt like they were as big as cantaloupes, he just plain didn't have any fight left in him.

And so Ms Stitt scooped him up off the floor again and held his arms behind his back, nudging his legs apart with her foot. "Okay, Mrs Ross, you're up," the otter said, giving Mik an encouraging little pat on the tum. "You're doing GREAT, Mik! Just hang tight through the warmup and then we'll get started with the actual workout."

Mik just groaned. "A warmup??" he thought. This was already more than he could handle.

The cheetah hopped up, her lean form quickly getting into a ready martial arts stance. She wasn't nearly as hesitant as Miss Butler had been, and the visible flexing of her thighs and calves were... less than comforting. Just the sight of her sizing him up and getting ready for the kick was making his 'nads start to throb.

She lined up her shot almost like Miss Butler had, only a tad different. Instead of pulling the top of her foot up on the underside of Mik's big plums, she stood a little further back and pressed her foot flat against his crotch like a thrust kick. The cheetah's bare sole rested against that set of rat privates for an almost awkwardy long amount of time, pressing in and curling her toes. Mik gulped, eyeing her.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, all cheeky. "Well enjoy it, 'cause it's not gonna feel good in a second..."

Not only was Mrs Ross less reluctant than Miss Butler had been, she was a lot faster. Mik barely had time to register that she'd pulled her leg back before she'd already thrown it forward again, her heel smashing against his testicles with the kind of strength he'd have expected out of a guy. For a moment, he was almost impressed. Aside from that whole "nearly bursting his balls" thing.

With a pained squeal, Mik tried to pull back, only to find himself stopped by the otter holding him fast. Without even the ability to move, his poor, vulnerable sack took that kick full-on, and to add insult to injury (or actually injury to injury), Mrs Ross held her foot there for a second or two, grinding down on the battered pair of rodent gonads until she felt satisfied.

And satisfied she was. "Oh GOD, that felt amazing!! I almost WANT to get attacked on campus now!!" she said, practically glowing.

Laughing herself, Ms Stitt shook her head. "Okay, okay. But keep in mind those guys out there won't have someone holding them still. I just want to get you used to the feeling of racking a guy. All right Mrs Cameron, your turn."

"P... please... I need a break!!" Mik wailed, his nuts swollen to the point that he could almost feel the extra weight hanging off of his pelvis. He didn't even think it was possible for balls to swell up this big.

Mrs Stitt, meanwhile, just laughed and gave his oversized package a squeeze and a shake. "Aw you're a big boy, just two more girls left and then we'll take a water break."

The rat's legs barely wanted to keep him upright, the only thing that prevented him from falling was the otter behind him. Fortunately for him, she had some strength and he didn't weigh a lot. These women were excited to get their busting on, and it struck him as a potential hazard if he were to, say, fall down and curl up in a sobbing little ball of misery.

But there he was, and now Mrs Cameron had bounced her squirrel self in front of him. She was a short thing, but with some pleasant curves. He knew her from around the campus pretty well, her chittery and energetic demeanor that almost seemed like she was always coming from a comedy movie after drinking wayyyy too much coffee. But that's just how she was, and now she was giggling all over again.

"Okay! So! I just, I just pull back and, pow?" she asked rapidly.

Mrs Stitt snickered, nodding. "That's right! Quick though, I'm not sure I can keep old lug-nuts up all afternoon!"

As bad as having the "line up" was from Ross and Butler, the squirrel's fifteen thousand practice shots were infinitely worse. She'd pull her leg back and then jerk forward, stopping JUST shy of Mik's tender, tender meat sack. Each time, he'd squeak and jerk. Each time, she'd laugh and do it again.

Finally Mik lost his temper. "Just fucking kick me!!!" he barked at her. Immediately he could feel his brain screaming at him. Why the hell did he just SAY that??

All of Mrs Cameron's humor drained away. She humfed and glared at him. "Well FINE then!" and with that, she reared back and punted him between the legs with all the strength an offended little squirrel can muster, which turned out to be a lot. It made him see stars and robbed him of any and all voice he may have had previously. Instead, all he could do was gasp and sputter, his knees buckling in and his lithe upper body giving all it could to pull inward. "Fff... huhhhhh!!!" he gasped.

Instantly, the squirrel was cheery again. "Gotcha good, ratty ratty!" she said, and patted him on the head before hopping away, her turn done.

"Okay, saved our best for last. C'mon up, Trudy. Take a whack."

It was almost as if Mik had forgotten the rottweiler was in the room. Maybe he was just so horrified at the notion of getting racked by a girl that stood over him that he just blocked her out, but now was his day of reckoning. "Trudy", who he knew he didn't recognize and who apparently didn't have a last name, grinned and stepped up in front of the quivering, nearly crying, rat.

"All right girls," she said in a deep, velvety voice. "Lemme show you how a REAL woman busts some balls." From her voice, it sounded like she wasn't new to this at all.

Mik, for all his fear, couldn't help but get turned on by the big, confident rottie's presence. He DID have a thing for girls with some meat on them. Not fat, but nice, strong bodies. Her hips flared out perfectly, she had a set of tits he could fall asleep on, and her legs were just gorgeous. Even her feet, as big as they were, looked downright pretty. And as big as they were, he realized how much damage they could do to a pair of rat 'nads.

Cracking her toes on the mat, Trudy squared up. No warmups, no lining up, no practice shots. She just stepped back, and swung that big leg forward...

*THUMP*

"Fuck!!!"

Mik had jolted just as she came in, his knee turning inward and blocking the shot. Trudy's foot hit the bone of his kneecap like a damn police baton, and it was HER outburst that filled the room.

The other girls gasped. Mik had just blocked the shot! And Trudy did not... look... happy.

Ms Stitt, meanwhile, just looked amused. She leaned in and whispered in Mik's ear. "Oh boy... NOW you're in for it..."

Stomping her way up to Mik, she glared at him, her chest heaving with furious breaths. It would have looked sexy under any other circumstances.

"Put him... on the floor."

Mik didn't know what that meant, but that didn't really matter since the other girls obviously did. The otter unceremoniously tugged him backwards, letting the young rat drop on his butt and then roll onto his back. The shockwave of hitting the floor didn't exactly feel awesome to his black and blue hued scrotum, and it elicited an almost adorable squeak from him.

She wasn't done, though. The otter pulled Mik down onto his back, his arms stretched up over his head. He struggled, faintly, but a rather surprising slap on the face stopped that quickly.

"Hold STILL, hon. You don't want to make this any worse."

Strangely, getting slapped hurt worse on a personal level than all those kicks in the nuts had. It was somehow more demeaning. Not that Mik had a lot of time to ruminate on the fact, since Ms Stitt was directing the cheetah and squirrel pair to grab each of his legs and hold them up vertical, then separate until he was left in an awkward V position.

Things didn't look good for the rat. On his back, his arms pinned down and his legs held wide open, absolutely nothing to protect a pair of ballooned-up gonads from a pissed off rottweiler that was staring bullets at him. She stepped up close and put one hand on the squirrel's shoulder, though her eyes didn't break from him.

"Now, you'd better hold still THIS time..."

She raised her leg, taking her time doing so. Mik almost thought she was being dramatic about it, showing off the broad, bare foot that was about to wreak havoc on his poor, young testicles. And havoc-wreaking she did, when suddenly she came down, putting all of her weight into a cruel stomp that seemed like she was trying to drive him through the floor.

The sound of her foot impacting and crushing Mik's orbs didn't hold a candle to the howling he did when it landed. As bad as everything else had been, and even understanding that his balls were extra tender at the moment, that was a fuck of a stomp.

"Well that's it, old boy," the only part of his brain that could think said. "Your nuts are gone. She done broke 'em."

She hadn't, of course. Strong as Trudy was, she wasn't putting 100% of her strength into that stomp, knowing full well what could happen. Or maybe it was because she was planning on going again before anyone could react, because that's just what she did. The solid rottweiler picked up her leg and brought down again... and again... and again. She delivered three more terrible, awful stomps on the nearly-*********** rat's package, really grinding down on the last one, reveling in the feel of his nuts squishing under her heel.

"Heyyyy!" Mrs Cameron complained. "How come she got four?"

"Yeah! I wanna go again now!"

Mrs Stitt shook her head, laughing. "Now, now. She just got to make up for him trying to cheat. But don't worry, you'll all get PLENTY of kicks in on hi-"

"What the... Oh GROSS!" Trudy suddenly barked.

The girls all turned to the rottie, wondering what she was talking about. As she lifted her foot, they saw it. Mik had cum right in the singlet, and Trudy was stepping in it!

"You little PERVERT!!" Trudy yelled, giving him yet another stomp, although this one was a little more cautious, since that last thing she wanted was more rat juices on her foot.

As the big bitch carefully walked toward the bathroom, Ms Stitt stopped her. "Hey, Mik MADE that mess, he should clean it up."

The other ladies giggled, but Trudy wasn't so amused. "No, that's all right. I'll just wipe down in the bathroom. There'll be plenty of chances to have him lick my feet later." She shook her head and stepped into the lavatory, slamming the door behind her with a grumble.

Ms Stitt hummed and looked down at Mik. The rat was murmuring, his eyes glassy and unfocused, barely making any noise at all. He'd had enough for one day, she figured, and so she broke the news to the class.

"Well, girls. I think our dummy's done for today. Come back next week and we'll start the drills."

There was a collective "awwww" from the three still in the room. They sniffed and complained under their breaths, but realized she was right. As they went about redressing and getting their things together, the otter knelt down beside Mik and patted his cheek.

"You know, you did pretty good for your first day! See you next Saturday, and if you manage to make it through the whole practice without passing out, mayyyyybe you'll get a reward!" She tweaked his whiskers and hopped up, getting herself ready for the day.

Mik just laid on the floor, his hands creeping up between his legs to cradle his lumpy, swollen, and undoubtedly discolored ballbag. Through the fog of his pain-addled brain, suddenly started to wonder if maybe going to jail would be easier than THIS.

Wow, there's more than one author in this subject... The great subject of Furries and Ballbusting are quite the mix.

I should definitely participate in this while itś still relatively young. I shall read the great classics of Piou, and take example from MamaJamaś great work, and then Iĺl crank out some of my own material.

Perhaps I have found a good use for my newly built computer(built out of old shit parts). Unlike my Laptop, it is stationary. (Thanks Cpt. Obvious) The only thing I need to fix is the way it accents when I try to use an apostrophe. My desk setup here is appealing to a writer.

I must say the previous stories are very intimidating, I`ll definitely get some shit cranked out in my spare time. (Granted that spare time is when Iḿ not sleeping, eating, or ... Wow, I just realized how much time I have every day and nothing gets accomplished!)

Anyway, itś time for a smoke and to find a suitable place to sleep, Tschuss!
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Big Supporter
    That's the thing, just write! Have a good time, write what you'd like to see in a story.

Ever been reading one and thought "man I wish this story went in THIS direction" or "I wish this character acted like THIS"? If so, write it YOUR way! That's how this all starts.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    That's the thing, just write! Have a good time, write what you'd like to see in a story.

Ever been reading one and thought "man I wish this story went in THIS direction" or "I wish this character acted like THIS"? If so, write it YOUR way! That's how this all starts.
    I never really liked writing my own, but I always love to read these.

This subject is interesting and very unexpected.

Charizard has no freaking arms, How does he get Fire Punch instead of the classic FireBlast? x.x

Oh and.... PROTIP: If you copy the attack number at the top, you can make any Pokemon do any attack, which is how I wound up with this delightfully accurate test run.

Charizard used Iron Tail!

Snorlax used Bounce!
    Snorlax shoves Charizard on to his back, hopping atop the prone male, and begins bouncing up and down in his lap.
    CRITICAL HIT!
    Snorlax grins as she feels both of Charizard's baby-makers explode in their sac!
    Charizard topples heavily to his knees, letting out a pathetic mewl before collapsing to the ground.
    Charizard lets out a choked groan of pain and pleasure as the Snorlax grinds against him, his abused baby-makers pounded beneath the female's ass.
    Charizard passed out!
    It makes for more fun with with single attack type Pokemon that are otherwise hopeless, such as any grass Pokemon against Charizard.

Big Supporter
    I was wondering if/when someone was going to discover that little trick :P It may cause some weird behavior when used with certain attacks, but generally it should work just fine.

(Also: Charizard totally has arms! Though in hindsight, I probably should've given him Flamethrower or something.)

MamaJama/Drei/etc: I totally agree, just start writing and see what comes out. I find that stories are a lot more fun when you get to decide everything that happens :P

I would just like to say to the creator of the new and improved pokemon game that you have done a wonderfull job creating new and interresting ways to play the game and destroy your opponents. You continue to make the experiance interesting and exciting. For creating and constantly upgrading the first furry/ballbusting game, for that on behalf of the entire forum community and myself, we thank you. Your work we be appreciated for years to come.

I was wondering if/when someone was going to discover that little trick :P It may cause some weird behavior when used with certain attacks, but generally it should work just fine.

(Also: Charizard totally has arms! Though in hindsight, I probably should've given him Flamethrower or something.)
    Look at the thickness of Charizards legs vs his arms. If anything s/he should get a stomp, however FireBlast was originally created for Charizard and it was my fave attack, so forgive the bias.

But yeah, can't base much off of my biases or you'd wind up with a screwed up game, for instance, I'm a purist, I believe in only the original 152.(Ho-Oh as seen in episode 1 included)

Also, Toxicroak had some issues with Flatter earlier today, but it seems to be taken care of now.

MamaJama/Drei/etc: I totally agree, just start writing and see what comes out. I find that stories are a lot more fun when you get to decide everything that happens :P
    Charizard looks like he should have absolutely gigantic nuts.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.