Calista walks over to him with a Pair of red hot Shears, He start to scream in his gag as the stroaking keeps building up pressure he looks at Crystal pleading with his eyes to Just tell them how, the blades are lowered to his cock and Calista tells him "say good bye to it Pony you are about to become a Steer" with that She closes the handels shut pain screams through stallions body as the bas of his cock is fused closed the blades sear right through his meat. In a final thrust Chole slides off the bench with with the yard of meat still in her mouth and Stallion spasms uncontrolably as the orgasm is stopped at the root buy the seared pinched flesh that was his sheath. He waches in Horrer as chloe stands holding his still erect member and waves it about like a trophy
Like that...Thats just, no...i just cant find anything good in that situation....its like watching hostle 2 or even watching the "on the doll" preview that recently surfaced...I just feel wierd and air headed with a bad stomach when i see that...no offense to thoes who like it but...cckkk, no... god.