check the ballbusting updates here

Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Charizard looks like he should have absolutely gigantic nuts.
    Well, Charizard is quite the manly Pokemon. All of that testosterone has to come from somewhere.
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    Well, Charizard is quite the manly Pokemon. All of that testosterone has to come from somewhere.
    Heh, true :P That just means more fun for the females, I suppose.

A couple quick updates: there's now a possible "mercy" option on the results page, and about a dozen new 'mon have been added in the last 48 hours. I'm not sure I'll be able to do much else with the site this week, but I'm hoping to get a bit of work done on the next chapter of Dragon Slaying instead.

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Heh, true :P That just means more fun for the females, I suppose.

A couple quick updates: there's now a possible "mercy" option on the results page, and about a dozen new 'mon have been added in the last 48 hours. I'm not sure I'll be able to do much else with the site this week, but I'm hoping to get a bit of work done on the next chapter of Dragon Slaying instead.
    You might wanna alphabetize the pokemon. That list is getting hella long. Not a bad thing, but it can be tricky finding your favorites, at times.

Also, I can't wait for the next chapter!
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    You might wanna alphabetize the pokemon. That list is getting hella long. Not a bad thing, but it can be tricky finding your favorites, at times.

Also, I can't wait for the next chapter!
    By default things are sorted by Pokedex #, but if you click one of the table headings (e.g. Species, Win-Loss, etc) it should re-sort accordingly

By default things are sorted by Pokedex #, but if you click one of the table headings (e.g. Species, Win-Loss, etc) it should re-sort accordingly
    Ah ha! I see!
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Iḿ still in the process of figuring out that website. Iĺl have my bf look at it later. Maybe itś this damn computer he built, it does weird stuff all the time. ¨But it functions!¨... Whatever lol.

I was going to say have some way to recognize new Pokemon. I've made sure that Charizard has had at least 1 ball popped by every female since the beginning and it takes a bit of time to figure out which ones are new sometimes. Maybe an update list, or something.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MYDM777 View Post
    I was going to say have some way to recognize new Pokemon. I've made sure that Charizard has had at least 1 ball popped by every female since the beginning and it takes a bit of time to figure out which ones are new sometimes. Maybe an update list, or something.
    I've actually been keeping an update list/changelog over at FurAffinity -- you should be able to read it even without an account. That's probably the best place to look if you want to know when and how things have been updated.

Ive just recently gotten to playing that Pokemon game thatś all the rave lately.

I must say: It is amazing and fun, like those old Goosebumps books that let you choose what to do. Spectacular.

I'm working on a story for here. I've outlined the basic plot. It is starring a lioness named Savannah whose family was poached. She attacks only males and eats only the genitalia. She leaves the ball-less dick-less corpses as a warning to others.

I don't want to make it into a strictly killing and ********** story. I am trying to capture the sexuality of furries and include sexual and romantic scenes as well as violent scenes. I think the story's going to come off a bit far-fetched, just remember it's fiction.

I'm playing off of Piou's dragon theme, but instead of the main character being a comical male who can't avoid being busted, it is a female who busts constantly. I'll also be reading Piou's work for examples and as a guide for my writing, I hope he won't be offended. I want it to be a masterpiece, so it will take a few days to write a suitable story, I'm currently on the first few paragraphs of a rough draft... And I refuse to publish anything less than my absolute best.

Just thought I'd share my progress since I've come across what I think to be a great idea and I've been saying I would write something for this thread. Slowly but surely it will come.

Big Supporter
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

And if poiu didn't mind me straight-up ganking a few of his characters for one of my little attempts, I doubt he'll mind you using him for inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post

And if poiu didn't mind me straight-up ganking a few of his characters for one of my little attempts, I doubt he'll mind you using him for inspiration.

Thanks for the support, mate. .

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post

And if poiu didn't mind me straight-up ganking a few of his characters for one of my little attempts, I doubt he'll mind you using him for inspiration. :thumbup
    Yeah, use my stuff however you'd like! I think I've said this before, but I consider all my stories to be under a CC-BY license, so you're free to repost them, edit them, use them for inspiration -- hell, sell them if you want :P

Drei: sounds awesome! I've always wanted to see a lioness do some busting. Look forward to it!

Yeah, use my stuff however you'd like! I think I've said this before, but I consider all my stories to be under a CC-BY license, so you're free to repost them, edit them, use them for inspiration -- hell, sell them if you want :P

Drei: sounds awesome! I've always wanted to see a lioness do some busting. Look forward to it!
    [WARNING: OFF TOPIC RANT]

Selling them would be a big stretch. I'm a bad salesman anyway. If I were to make any money off of my work ever, it would be through minimal advertising and donations. I can see how some people make money with it and have no problem, but it wouldn't be for me. I wouldn't want to feel like someone paid their hard earned money for something that they wouldn't like. I would like all of my work available to he who can find it. And if someone doesn't like it, they can move on without a feeling like they wasted money or something... This is why I try to stream music online before I pay for it. I absolutely won't buy music from WMG because of the youtube thing. WMG has decided that instead of taking advantage of YouTube for publicity like Universal has successfully done, they would go insane removing every bit of their music from YouTube. It's ruined countless videos that use WMG audio, mainly because of a grudge they hold against Google.

The reason I am so angry is not because I want to hear their music and don't want to pay for it... It's because they're getting in the way of the meaning of YouTube. YouTube was made so that people from anywhere in the world could put their ideas on film and share them with the world. Normal people can't afford to hire a composer or pay a music corporation for their clips. And since the videos made by these creative people don't make much money at all versus their hollywood counterparts, I don't see the harm. When people are given an opportunity to utilize their creative side, it shouldn't be ruined by a major corporation that is concerned about money.

Example: Star Wars Cops (I'm not sure if this was made for profit or not, or by whom, but it shows what I'm talking about) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zYOw...eature=related
    Blocked by WMG for the 15 seconds of the song "Bad Boys" from the intro.

Since it's worth watching, here's a link to a working video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1160052590481#

Here's a comment that I enjoyed reading:
    "I have to completely back [WMG] up. i mean if i had a product, and someone was willing to give me free advertising, i would totally slap them in the face. if i wanted to advertise i would spend millions for a fifteen second clip during the super bowl like everyone of my other ceo friends."

Big Supporter
    [ANOTHER OFFTOPIC POST :P]

I totally hear you, man. That's why I'm a big proponent of Creative Commons and similar copyleft licenses -- they encourage the sharing, reuse, and adaptation of content in new and interesting ways. (That's what I spend a lot of time working on in my professional life, actually :P)