Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain K View Post
    Here you go.
    Ahhhh, there she be.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    That was impressive! Moar I say! Moar!
    i'm a furry i like ballbusting

One more for the road.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1243727920.dickbitchmolly_kilcodomollyballwhipping.jpg  

some ballbusting and cbt of the same character. the only cbt stuff ive seen lately
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MBRZigZagMolly1 (Large).jpg   MBRZigZagMolly2 (Large).jpg  

Big Supporter
    Nothing as graphic as the last few, but still cute.
    http://vextreme.deviantart.com/art/M...cker-124104133

Big Supporter
    "not only will he never bread again"

MAN I laughed at that for a while.

Big Supporter

deleted scenes

I almost have something new done! It's a continuation of the Pokemon thing I did a while back, and it should be here within another day or two. In the meantime, here's a little snippet that didn't quite fit in the final version...because I can't bear to see the furry thread fall off the front page for long :P

"Spread your legs more, dear."

Leon fought back a groan as he obeyed the order, trying to ignore the leaden ache radiating from his groin as he lay on the examination table. Goddamn it.

"Now this'll only take a moment," soothed the Chansey, smiling down at her patient, "but it may not feel very pleasant, so try to focus on something else, okay? I'll be as gentle as I can."

"Got it," the Charmeleon grunted, trying to distract himself by focusing on the cracks in the ceiling. At least this time he knew what to expect.

It had been a couple of weeks now, since the whole thing had started -- since he'd been unwittingly and unwillingly dragged to the front of the classroom for a 'harmless' little demonstration. That demonstration, of course, had involved a Nidoqueen bashing his balls until he wasn't sure they worked anymore...then sucking them dry to prove that they did. His nuts had ached inside and out afterwards. That was what had sent him to the nurse's office the first time, to make sure nothing was broken. Luckily, nothing was, and after a few days Leon felt about as normal as he ever had.

Unfortunately for the Charmeleon, though, it hadn't quite ended there. Ever since, the Nidoqueen had made a habit of swatting his nuts whenever she got the chance: a playful slap after class, a backhand in the hallway, whatever she could get away with. It wasn't exactly pleasant, as any male would tell you, but Leon did his best to grin and bear it. It was meant to be flirtatious, after all...and he certainly didn't mind the 'attention' she'd occasionally give him afterwards. Besides, she never really hit him hard, not like she had that first time.

Until today, anyway, the Charmeleon reminded himself, wincing at the nurse's touch on his aching orbs. He'd dropped some books in the hallway after classes, and was on his hands and knees picking them up. Of course, he wasn't paying attention, and that was when the Nidoqueen just happened to be walking by, and...well, next thing he knew, there was a foot in his crotch and stars dancing in front of his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry, hon, but I couldn't resist with 'em just dangling there. You've gotta learn to watch your back!"

Bitch, thought Leon to himself...anyway, he'd lay there crumpled up for a few minutes before painfully dragging himself over to the nurse's office, which was where he was now, checking once again to make sure things were operational. Because they sure didn't feel that way, with the way that kick had crushed 'em up against--

"Well," said the Chansey, interrupting his train of thought, "everything seems to be in working order."

The Charmeleon breathed a sigh of relief. "You're sure?" he croaked.

The female smiled. "You started with two, right? They're both there. They'll probably be swollen for a day or two, though, so take it easy for a little while. Sexual activity would probably be a bit painful."

Leon blushed. Not like I'm getting much anyway. "Okay."

"That's all I needed to say, so I guess we're done...are you feeling well enough to walk?"

"I think so," he replied, sitting up slowly. He glanced down at his groin, frowning at the two tender lumps for a moment before climbing to his feet, cupping his balls in one paw to minimize any jostling. He took a few hesitant steps towards the door, cringing at the dull ache in his gut as he hobbled forward. "Yeah, I think I'll be alright. Thanks."

The nurse smiled to herself for a moment, watching the male make his slow exit. "Y'know, there's a saying among Chanseys that seems strangely applicable here."

Leon paused, turning. "And that is...?"

"Take care of your eggs -- if they break, you don't get new ones." The female blushed lightly. "I mean, we're usually talking about a different kind of egg, but I think it's still useful advice in your case. Be a bit more careful, alright?"

The Charmeleon grimaced. "Thanks, I'll, uh...I'll keep that in mind."

Keep your eye out for the ice age trailers, apparently the new "Scratte" Is not only mean to Scrat, but also delivers a solid kick in the nuts from behind, during one of her scenes. I attempted to find a video, but couldn't.

Big Supporter
    I saw it, but it's kinda not really that good. I mean, c'mon. It's a goofy little CGI Scrat. A funny shot, to be sure, but if yer gettin' that on a sexual level I dunno what to tell ya.

Big Supporter

warmup, rubdown

Okay, so here we go, next chapter of the Pokemon thing from forever ago. I gotta be honest -- there's not a ton of BB here, at least not beyond verbal, but I'm hoping you'll forgive me given that the next chapter is set up to be one giant ballbusting party. So yeah. Enjoy!

"Hey, Leon?"

"Hmm?" He glanced up from his review sheet.

"Listen, I...uh." Kara paused for a moment. "I have a big favor to ask."

The Charmeleon nodded. "Sure, what's up?"

"Well, since the Weak Spots midterm is on Monday, my roommates and I were wondering if you could, um." The Kadabra blushed slightly. "If you could help us review over the weekend."

He smiled. "Of course! But...you realize I'm getting like a C in that class right now, right? I'm probably not the best choice in the world to help you review."

The female blushed even harder. "See, that's the thing. We were hoping you could help us with some of the earlier stuff, since you've got a...better grasp on the material."

"A better grasp on what?"

"Uh...remember the first lesson?"

Leon frowned in thought for a moment. "No, actually. Remind me what it was about?"

The Kadabra looked down at her hands. "Um...males."

"Oh." A flash of recognition. "Ohhhh."

Kara saw the look on his face and immediately regretted asking. "Yeah, um, I know it's a really awkward request, so it's totally cool if you'd rather not--"

"No, no," the Charmeleon assured her nervously, "it's, uh...it's fine, really. I'd be glad to help out."

"Really?" The Kadabra was doubtful. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "I mean...we're friends, right? That's what friends do. As long as you're not going to, like, beat the crap out of me or anything--"

"O-of course," she reassured, "I mean, we don't want to hurt you or anything."

"Then yeah." He smiled. "I'm in."

"Cool! Cool. Thanks, Leon." She grinned cautiously. "You're awesome."

---

"Wait," Leon asked, "how on earth did you manage to get a practice field all to yourself in the middle of midterms?"

"I didn't get it 'all to myself,' there are five of us," the Kadabra countered, unlocking the door. "Besides, Willow works here part-time, so she's got some connections. We pulled some strings and got it for the afternoon."

"Sweet deal." The male followed as she opened the door to reveal a small indoor stadium: a smooth, clay field flanked on either side by a few rows of bleachers. In the middle of the room were a trio of female Pokemon, chatting amongst themselves and stretching to loosen up. Apparently they hadn't heard the door open -- Leon blushed and politely averted his eyes from the Vaporeon still bent over in front of him, reaching to touch her toes and giving him a clear look at her rear in the process.

"Hey everybody," announced Kara loudly, tossing down her bookbag. "We're here."

The three looked up at the Kadabra's words, giving Leon a better look at who he was dealing with. Besides the curvy Vaporeon he'd just been not-ogling, there appeared to be a Jolteon, who was still in the middle of a quad stretch, and a flexible-looking Weavile, who currently had one leg up behind her head. The Charmeleon fought back a blush as the Vaporeon straightened up and started speaking.

"Hey! I'm guessing you're Leon?" The female offered a paw. "The name's Por."

"Por," he repeated. "Cool. Nice to meet you."

"You too," she replied, smiling. "Thanks so much for agreeing to help us out like this -- I know it's kind of an awkward situation, so we really appreciate it."

This time the Charmeleon did blush. "It's, uh, it's no problem. You'd do the same for me, right?"

The Vaporeon cocked an eye at the male's remark, but before Leon had time to think about why, he was interrupted. "Hey there," said the Weavile, who appeared to have untangled herself and climbed to her feet. "Glad you could make it -- I'm Willow."

Leon nodded. "Cool. And you are...?"

"Joule," the Jolteon replied, glancing over her shoulder mid-stretch. "Give me just a sec and I'll be with you."

"Come on, Joule, you can finish warming up later," replied Por. "Come say hi!"

"I said gimme a sec," the Jolteon insisted with a grunt.

"Oh, whatever." The Vaporeon rolled her eyes and gave Leon an amused look. "Forgive her; she's not the politest thing in the world."

Leon smiled. "Heh, it's no problem."

"I heard that," Joule said, finishing her stretches and coming to join the group. "Think you can talk about a girl behind her back, huh?" She mock-pouted. "My own sister bad-mouthing me...I never thought I'd see the day."

Por slapped her lightly on the shoulder. "Oh be quiet, you big whiner."

"So...you two are sisters, then?" Leon asked.

"Yep!" said Joule with a grin. "Twins, as a matter of fact."

"Identical twins, actually," Por continued. "Though it's a bit harder to tell ever since we evolved."

"Heh -- that's cool." The Charmeleon glanced quickly between the two Eeveelutions, trying to spot the resemblance, before Kara interrupted his train of thought.

"Alright," piped up the Kadabra, "looks like we've all met each other now, but just in case: Leon, these are my roommates; roommates, this is my friend Leon. He's offered to help us study today. I know Willow managed to get us the room for the afternoon, but that's still not a ton of time, so we should probably get right down to, uh...to business."

"Yeah, um, I was going to ask..." Willow scratched her head sheepishly. "How exactly are we planning to do this? I mean, I've got a lot of...questions, but Leon, I don't want to make you too uncomfortable."

"Right, right," the Charmeleon replied nervously, fiddling with his claws. "Well, uh...we might as well be up front about things, right? No point making this any more awkward than it already is. We're studying groin attacks. I'm here because I'm a male, which means I'm, uh...vulnerable in that kind of scenario." He winced as he spoke, trying not to think too hard about what he was setting himself up for.

"So then, are you okay with us trying some things out?" asked Por. "I mean, I think it would probably be helpful for all of us to get a bit of hands-on experience."

The Charmeleon felt a touch of uneasiness, wondering why exactly he'd agreed to come in the first place. "Maybe. I mean, I knew coming in you'd all probably want to try stuff." He swallowed nervously. "It's cool. Just take it easy. They're...sensitive."

"Of course," Kara agreed, nodding.

"Well...why don't we start by just looking at them?" suggested Por. "I mean, I've never really sat down and examined a guy's balls before."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Kara glanced at Leon. "Cool with you?"

Leon nodded. "Yeah. L-lemme grab a seat and we can go from there."

"Sweet." Kara gestured to the rest of the group. "Come on, let's sit down by the bleachers."

The Charmeleon tried to quickly gather his thoughts as he walked over, the four females following closely behind him. He felt slightly queasy. They certainly seemed like a nice enough bunch...it was the thought of what they wanted to do to him that made his stomach do flips. He wondered if there was still time to change his mind and leave. Still, it was Kara who had asked him here in the first place -- the Kadabra girl he'd had a crush on since the first few weeks of school -- and it was hard to turn down that kind of request. Particularly when she gave that cute little smile...he shook his head. Not a time for daydreaming.

Leon took a seat and watched as the others formed a semicircle around him, seated on the floor so as to have a better view of the proceedings. Hesitantly he glanced at Kara -- she flashed him a quick smile of encouragement, and his fear was eased a little. Well, thought Leon, guess there's no point in backing out now. The Charmeleon took a breath to settle himself, then spread his legs and shifted forward in his seat, exposing himself to the crowd of females. Gently he lifted his cock out of the way, hefting his heavy balls in a paw.

"So uh, yeah," he said, as casually as he could. "Here are my nuts."

"Wow." Willow looked impressed. "They're bigger than I thought."

"Seriously," echoed Por.

Leon blushed. "Yeah, I'm, uh...I got a bit lucky in that department."

"Well, that just makes things easier for us," grinned Joule. "More of a pawful." She glanced up at the Charmeleon, flexing the fingers on one hand. "May I?"

"Hmm?" Leon blinked. "Oh, you mean...s-sure. Just...be careful."

"Of course," she assured, slipping her paws around the fire-type's ballsac.

Leon inhaled at the sensation as the female fondled him, gently rubbing the twin orbs. The fire-type was suddenly very glad to be holding his cock out of the way -- it twitched eagerly against his paw, responding healthily to the welcome stimulation despite whatever concerns he might have. He exhaled slowly, trying to calm his libido down. He wasn't exactly sure how his new acquaintances would react to a hard-on -- or for that matter, what Kara would think. No point in making the situation any more awkward than it already was.

Kara noticed the Charmeleon's sudden tenseness. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked. "You seem really nervous."

Leon nodded slowly, hoping the Kadabra wasn't picking up on the real cause of his concern. "Yeah, it's...it's cool. It's just a weird situation, you know? It's not often you have a roomful of people checking out your junk." He inhaled again as Joule gently adjusted her grip. "Besides, last time I was involved in a demonstration like this, things got pretty painful pretty fast."

Willow frowned for a moment, and then a look of recognition spread slowly across her face. "Wait. You're...you're not the Charmeleon that the professor demonstrated on, are you? On the first day of class?"

"Y'mean the one who got his balls squeezed?" asked Por.

The fire-type blushed. "Um, yeah, actually, that was me."

"Oh wow." The Weavile's eyes widened. "That was pretty brutal -- I'm sure you were too distracted to notice, but a lot of the guys were speechless afterwards. Even a lot of the girls. Your nuts were alright?"

"Yeah...I'm surprised they're not flat," added the Jolteon, still rolling the orbs gently between her fingers.

Leon coughed nervously. "A-after a while, yeah. It hurts like you wouldn't believe, but a guy's nuts are actually pretty tough, when it comes down to it." For a moment the Charmeleon appeared to be thinking about something else, a hint of a grin on his face. "They can, uh...they can get the job done even after something like that."

"Well, I'm glad," Willow said, watching Joule play with the male's ballsac. "I was worried for you."

Por suppressed a laugh. "You? Worried?"

"I was!" the Weavile replied indignantly.

"Yeah right." The Vaporeon snickered. "Interested, maybe. As I recall, that night you gave us all a rather...detailed description of how his nuts must have popped under that Nidoqueen's tail slam."

Willow turned beet red. "We-we were doing the homework! You asked me how much damage an attack like that would do!"

Por rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and then you spent about ten minutes hypothesizing on what it'd be like to be a guy with a scrotum full of mush."

"Well I--!" the Weavile stuttered, flustered. She bit her lip. "I...I was curious, okay?"

"Girls, please," Kara said, interjecting swiftly, "can we stop talking about this? Honestly, he's sitting in the room and you're talking about popping his..." The Kadabra cut herself off, giving the male a look that was equal parts mortification and pity. "Listen, Leon, I'm sorry."

"N-no, no, it's fine," the Charmeleon reassured her shakily, swallowing at the sudden dryness in his mouth. "I mean, I, uh...I kinda thought they had popped too, for a second, so I guess I can...I can understand the curiosity."

"See?" Willow offered weakly. "I wasn't the only one."

Kara shot her an aggravated glare.

"Well, I can confirm that he's definitely got both his nuts," said Joule amusedly, letting the fire-type's testicles slip from her grasp. "Or good prosthetics, at least. Someone else want a look?"

"Don't let Willow take 'em," teased Por. "Unless you want them liquified."

Willow rolled her eyes. "Har har. Don't worry about me; I think I know how they work. Kara, you want a go?"

"Yeah." She looked at Leon, smiling. "Are you cool with me using Psychic?"

The Charmeleon thought of the last time he and Kara had practice-sparred, which had ended with her flinging him psychically into the wall. "Um. Wouldn't that hurt?"

"Oh no no no," she backpedalled, "not like when we battle. I'm not gonna do anything to 'em, it just allows me to get a better look at things."

Leon frowned. "Alright then, I guess."

"Great." The Kadabra held out her trademark spoon, the tip starting to glow with a blue light. "Just relax -- this'll only take a second."

The male had barely opened his mouth to ask what she meant when suddenly he felt...something unfamiliar downstairs. It was hard to explain -- it felt sort of like someone was groping him, with cold paws that were somehow warm at the same time. Of course, he could guess who was doing it, and a glance at his crotch confirmed that his ballsac was now surrounded by a faint blue glow. He watched for a moment as his nuts were gently moved around, trying not to squirm at the Kadabra's invisible touch.

"Urf," he coughed. "This is...different."

"Just a second," Kara muttered, her eyes closed in concentration.

And then, just as suddenly as it had started, it was over. The Charmeleon let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding, a paw moving to rub his balls.

"Thanks, Leon," said Kara, opening her eyes. "Hope it didn't hurt."

"It was, uh, it was fine," said the fire-type, stumbling over his words. He continued to feel himself, trying to shake the bizarre feeling and wondering why it hadn't been more enjoyable to be fondled by his biggest crush.

"That looked fun," commented Joule.

"Yeah, it was interesting." Kara blinked. "They're kinda slimy without the sac in the way, actually."

"My turn!" Por interjected. She slid forward, resting on her knees in front of the Charmeleon, and grinned up at the male. "I've been looking forward to this."

Leon shivered as the Vaporeon took hold of his sac, his skin tingling in response to the water-type's touch. Damn type weaknesses, he thought, trying not to gasp at the sudden jump in sensitivity. And damn Vaporeon girls for being so hot... His body seemed extra-aware of every move she made, and considering what she was doing...well, the erection he'd been worried about before was definitely back. Once again, he discreetly held it against his stomach with a hand, hoping it wasn't too obvious.

Por glanced up at the male with a hint of a smile as she weighed his balls in her paw, raising an eyebrow at their heaviness. "Man, these things have gotta be full," she muttered, rolling the twin orbs between her fingers. "You need to get off more often."

Leon blushed and tried to ignore the throb his cock gave in response. This was not the time, the Charmeleon reminded himself. Even if she was attractive. And even if she was technically naked and kneeling between his legs. Even so, he could feel his defenses slowly melting away, the heat from his tailflame increasing with each second. Already there were dirty thoughts swirling around in his mind: the Vaporeon on her hands and knees, or maybe flat on her back...

Just then, the Charmeleon was brought sharply back down to earth as Por gave his nut an experimental squeeze. "Ooogh," grunted Leon, bending slightly at the waist, "that's...mmph...warn me before you do that?"

"Por," Kara scolded.

"Sorry," the Vaporeon replied sheepishly. "Didn't mean to squeeze so hard. How's this?" She resumed her more gentle massage.

Just about perfect, thought Leon as he relaxed once more. Maybe this wasn't such a bad gig after all, not as long as it involved a crowd of female 'mon doing things like this. His eyes slipped shut as she continued her ministrations, his arms drifting lazily to his sides as he resumed his earlier daydreaming. That's right -- the Vaporeon on her back, legs spread, waiting for him. He could almost taste it--

"Well, looks like somebody likes attention." Willow smirked. "Por, you tease."

Leon snapped out of his reverie and looked confused for a moment before tracing the Weavile's look down to the pink length standing out proudly from his groin. Whoops. So much for subtlety. "S-Sorry about that," he stuttered sheepishly.

"Don't be," Por replied, smiling. "It's a compliment. And from the looks of it, a big compliment, too."

The Charmeleon blushed and looked up at the rest of the group to apologize before realizing that no one seemed upset, or even surprised. He turned to Kara with a questioning look, only to get a shy smile and a wink in reply. Willow looked like she'd been waiting for this all along; Joule looked like she was waiting for something to happen next. Leon cleared his throat, trying to gather his thoughts. "Are the rest of you alright?"

Joule grinned back at him. "Of course. Why wouldn't we be?"

"Well, y'know." He winced.

From between his legs, Por giggled. "Leon, I'm fondling your junk -- it's not a problem if you react to it. Like I said, it's a compliment." With that she climbed to her feet, leaving Leon and rejoining the rest of the group.

Despite the embarrassment of the situation, Leon couldn't help but steal another glance at the female's rear as she turned away. "Then, uh...what do we do now? I hate to be rude, but..." He swallowed. "Would you mind if I step out for a minute?"

The girls looked at each other for a moment, silently consulting, and then Joule took a step forward, quickly kneeling down and taking her sister's place. She looked up at the male. "Listen, you wanted to be up front about things, right Leon?"

"Right," he answered nervously.

She placed her hands on his knees, leaning in towards the Charmeleon. "Well then, let's be up front. You're a male and you've got four females who want to check out your junk. We all knew you were going to get hard. That's totally natural. Hell, if you weren't hard I'd be worried -- it'd mean that Nidoqueen did break your balls."

"I, uh--" Leon stuttered, searching for a response.

"Well, here's the deal," the Jolteon continued, sliding her hands slowly up the Charmeleon's thighs. "Obviously, you're a really nice guy. Nice enough to let us beat up your balls a bit without even asking for anything back, which is a pretty sweet deal for us. But...we talked about this beforehand, and we didn't really think that was a fair trade, so we'd like to do something for you, too."

"Mmm?" The male was sweating now; the female's paws were getting dangerously close to the pole of flesh jutting out from his groin.

The Jolteon looked up at him slyly, clearly enjoying his discomfort. "Well, since we're getting all 'hands-on' with you already, we figured it couldn't hurt to get a little more...intimate, as well. Let's just say this piece of meat is looking pretty tasty..." -- Leon inhaled sharply as she wrapped a paw around his straining length -- "...and the four of us haven't been laid in quite a while." The Jolteon grinned straight at him. "If you're interested in us, we're more than interested in you."

"W-what?" Leon shot Kara a stunned look; the Kadabra simply blushed and looked down at her feet.

"Oh come on," said Por, "you didn't seriously think the four of us could ask you to come let us check out your package without anything sexual attached to it, did you?"

The Charmeleon tried to process the situation. "S-so then...is this whole thing just a come-on for sex?" he asked, trying keep his voice steady as the Jolteon ran a finger along his throbbing maleness.

"Well...yes and no," Joule replied. "We actually do want to look at your balls to help prep for the Weak Spots final. We just figured that while you were here, we might as well make it an afternoon."

"And night, if you've got the stamina," Willow added.

"...It seemed fair," Kara said, looking up at the Charmeleon with a smile. "I mean, you're doing us all a huge favor, and I'm really--...I mean, we're all really into you." She blushed again. "We thought maybe we could make the whole process a little more enjoyable for everyone."

It was hard not to get caught up in the sensation of the paw gliding up and down his shaft, but the Kadabra's words and the thought of what he had originally come here to do brought Leon back to earth. "W-wait...so what exactly do you want to do right now?"

"Well," Joule replied, "that's an interesting question." She looked down at the Charmeleon's cock as she spoke, slowly pumping the length in her paw. "On the one hand, I'm already having a pretty good time playing with Leon Jr. here. On the other hand, we do actually need to study your nuts, and we've only got the room for the afternoon. So here's my proposal." She let go of his member for a moment. "First you let the four of us try out some things on your balls -- which is going to be painful, I know. Then afterwards, you come back with the four of us to our room, and we all...help you feel a bit better."

Leon tried to ignore the way his cock twitched at those last few words, or the way it ached for the Jolteon's paw to start stroking again. He swallowed. "What...what do you want to do to my balls?"

"We were thinking some kicks and knees and things," Willow answered. "Enough to see how a male really reacts. None of us have really hit a guy in the nuts before, so we were kind of hoping for some real-world experience."

"We'll play nice," Joule continued, reaching down and hefting the Charmeleon's sack in her paw. "After all, we want to be sure they still work afterwards."

Leon swallowed nervously. "I'm, uh...I'm not sure you all realize how much it actually hurts to get hit down there. I can't just let you whale on me for an hour."

"Of course not," Kara replied. "We know you've got limits -- we'll be careful."

"Yeah," Por agreed, nodding. "Safety first, right? We're not gonna let you get hurt."

The words were reassuring, but the Charmeleon was still less than convinced. "I know, I just..." He bit his lip, hesitating. "I'm still not sure."

"Tell you what," Joule interjected, letting go of the male's sack. "You're dealing with a lot of new information all at once, so it's totally understandable that you're a little confused. On top of which, I imagine this little guy is more than a little distracting right now."

Leon let out a quiet moan as the female's fingers closed once more around his member, the stiff flesh throbbing at her touch.

Joule grinned. "Yeah, I thought so. I think we should probably take care of that problem before we move on to any others. So, what do you say I get you off right now, and then we can discuss the rest of this stuff afterwards?"

"Sounds...nngh...sounds good," the Charmeleon replied breathlessly, fighting the urge to buck his hips as the female tightened her grip.

"Great." The Jolteon glanced over her shoulder at her suitemates. "Is it cool if I take this one?

Kara nodded, still looking a bit flushed at the whole situation. "Go ahead."

"Yeah, I'm enjoying the view from here," chimed in Willow.

"I mean, I could do it better," teased Por, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh shut up, sis, you'll get your chance." Joule looked back to the task at hand, just as Leon groaned and a short spurt of pre coated her paw. "Besides, he seems to be enjoying himself well enough."

"Not as much as he was enjoying my ass earlier," the Vaporeon fired back playfully. "Though really, who could blame him."

"Oh really." The Jolteon glanced up at Leon, whose eyes had squinted shut in pleasure. "So you're an ass man, huh? Y'know, Por ain't the only girl in this family who inherited some booty."

If he'd had the spare brain cells to process everything that was going on, Leon would have been blushing a deep red; of course, that blood was diverted elsewhere at the moment. "Uh...w-well," he stammered, ******* his eyes open to look at the female between his legs. "I've never really...ahhh...never really thought about it."

"Well only one way to find out, right?" Joule grinned, climbing up from her kneeling position. Before Leon had time to respond, she turned and hopped onto his lap, treating the Charmeleon almost like a chair. She sat there for a moment, waiting expectantly.

"Um." Leon blinked.

"Come on, don't be shy." The Jolteon grabbed his paw in hers and guided it to her rear, leaning forward as she did so. "I don't spend so much time on my figure just for battling, y'know. Gimme a feel."

Shy or not, Leon didn't need any more encouragement. Gently he ran his fingers through the short fur, feeling the smooth skin beneath and enjoying the quick bursts of static that crackled between his fingers. He gave the flesh a firm squeeze, his arousal spiking even higher as the female let out a contented sigh. Arceus, he thought to himself, the girls in Playmon don't even look this good. Soon Leon let his other paw fall to her behind and join the first. He cupped her rear in his claws, tracing all the curves he could see and imagining those he couldn't, wondering how she'd react if he just spun her around and started rutting--

"...yeah, I'm pretty sure he likes it," murmured Por, watching the Charmeleon's dumbly satisfied expression. "I'm surprised he hasn't creamed his scales already."

Joule smiled, her shoulders relaxing slightly as she enjoyed Leon's continued fondling. "Now now, sis, he's a fire-type -- I'm sure he's been through hotter situations. Besides, we're just getting started. Isn't that right, Leon?" she asked, scooting back to rub her ass against the thick length behind her.

Immediately Leon let out a vocal moan, tossing his head back and making a few quick instinctive thrusts against her rear. It took a moment before he could force himself to stop, and by then he was practically trembling, his cock still pressed up against her and sandwiched between her cheeks.

Joule's eyes widened and she stopped for a moment, surprised at the strength of his reaction and the strength of the pulsing she felt behind her. She turned to glance back at Leon. "Geez...you're really close, aren't you?"

"Y-yes," Leon stuttered, fighting the urge to thrust up against the female and just end it. It couldn't take more than a few seconds, and just the thought, spilling his seed all over the curvy electric-type...

"Well, I guess that makes my job easier," she quipped, setting a paw down on his thigh and giving it a friendly squeeze. "Relax, nobody's gonna think less of you if you're quick to blow. We've been teasing you for the last twenty minutes, after all." She paused, glancing down at herself. "Still, I wouldn't mind a little foreplay if you're up to it. Do you think you can hold out for a few minutes?"

Foreplay, foreplay...the Charmeleon ****** himself to calm down and focus, despite whatever feelings might be running through his body. "I can try," he replied shakily. "What do you, um...what do you want me to do?"

She chuckled. "Well, what would you normally do with a girl?"

"Uh." Leon ran through his limited list of experiences with the opposite sex, trying to remember what had worked in the past. No one thing really stuck out in particular...but it couldn't hurt to start with the basics, right? They were called erogenous zones for a reason, after all. He detached one of his paws from her rear, moving it to the swell of her hip and continuing upwards.

Joule shivered as the Charmeleon traced a claw up her stomach, taking his time to meander up her rib cage, careful not to scratch her as he continued up the underside of one breast and finally came to a stop at her nipple. She let out a little gasp as he gave it a quick tweak between his fingers, then relaxed again as he opened his palm and cupped her tit in his paw. She inhaled as he gave the mound a soft squeeze, the fire-type's touch hot against her skin. "N-not bad," she admitted. "Not bad at all."

Leon was definitely enjoying himself as well, leaning forward to look over her shoulder at the rack he was fondling. At the sight of the Jolteon's ample chest his cock twitched forcefully, stiffening even further as he continued to play with her breasts. Joule seemed to feel it, too, pressing back against his member in response and earning a short grunt from Leon for her efforts.

It was then, as the Charmeleon tried once again to distract himself from Joule's taut behind, that he suddenly remembered that they were not alone. In fact, the three other girls in the room were still sitting just a few feet away, watching with rather rapt attention. Por had her eyes locked on the pair, her tail occasionally flicking back and forth behind her and her paws folded discreetly in her lap...though from the way she was seated, Leon suspected her fingers were rather busy. The puddle developing beneath the water-type seemed to confirm that. The Weavile, Willow, was a bit more obvious, one of her long claws playing with a nipple. And Kara -- of course, Kara. Even now, Leon felt his heart skip a beat at the sight of his crush. The Kadabra was biting nervously on the end of her trademark spoon, somewhat flushed at the open display of sexuality, but still quite focused on the act.

Just as Leon was considering the romantic repercussions of hooking up with his crush's roommate -- right in front of her -- the two locked eyes. Leon felt his heart plummet like a stone. What was she going to think after this? He opened his mouth as if to say something, then thought wiser of it. What exactly was he going to say, anyway?

Relax, rang out a voice inside his head. Leon blinked once in surprise...then looked down at Kara, who smiled cautiously back up at him. She gave a short wave. Yeah, over here. Listen, I know this is a little unusual, but just enjoy yourself, alright? Me and you'll have plenty of time to fool around later...and I don't just mean tonight.

Leon's pulse quickened. She couldn't mean--

Yes that's what I mean, you silly Charmeleon! She shook her head. I've been waiting for you to ask me out all semester, so I figured it was time to take matters into my own hands. And then my roommates wanted to help, of course...speaking of which, you oughta get back to work. We can talk about this later, alright?

A-alright, thought Leon, unsure whether the Kadabra could 'hear' him. He turned his attention back to Joule, giving her tits another friendly grope and enjoying the feel of the warm flesh in his fingers. At the same time he slid his remaining free paw around the curve of her hip. After a moment he allowed his fingers to begin creeping up along her thigh, moving slowly inwards towards his next intended destination. His member throbbed once again at the thought.

Joule took notice of his renewed attention and glanced up at him with a grin. "Mmm. Go ahead, I'm not gonna stop ya." She adjusted her seat, shifting to give Leon better access.

The male blushed, his tailflame flaring slightly as the Jolteon spread her legs wider for him. From where he was seated, he could see just the slightest hint of her sex, and even that was enough to make his arousal spike once more. He spared a quick glance down at his member, still throbbing stiffly against the Jolteon's ass, and wondered how good it would feel to be inside of her. Just the thought of those tight walls milking his rod, begging for his spunk--

The Charmeleon stopped himself again, shuddering as a short spurt of pre shot from the end of his cock. He had to hold out a little longer, for her sake and for his. Carefully his claws traced along her inner thigh, moving in tentative circles but always moving closer, getting warmer, until finally his thumb brushed against something--

"That's it," Joule breathed, leaning back into the Charmeleon's chest as he brushed lightly against her clit. "See, I knew you knew how to do this."

"Th-thanks," Leon replied, trying not to lose focus again as she shifted in his lap and rubbed against his member in the process. "But I don't know how much longer I c-can...ah..."

"Yeah, I can feel it -- you're hard as fuck back there, aren't you?"

Leon groaned in assent.

Joule grinned. "Well...hang in there as long as you can, but blow when you need to. I don't wanna give you blueballs or anything."

"R-right," he stammered, his words catching in his throat again as his fingers came into contact with her outer folds. The Jolteon was wet -- very wet -- and the knowledge just made him that much hornier. Her sex crackled with electricity as he ran a finger along her entrance, short sparks playing along his fingertips.

"Nnph." Joule continued to melt back into the Charmeleon as he did his work, reaching down with her own paw to assist the male. Gently she spread her lips, inviting the male further inward. Leon needed no further prompting. Joule exhaled happily as he slipped a finger inside of her -- then let out a quiet moan as a second finger quickly followed suit. "You're hot," she exclaimed, surprised at the heat suddenly filling her.

The Charmeleon was a little too preoccupied for a witty reply. "I-I'm a fire-type, what did you expect?" Carefully he pressed onwards, fingertips stroking along her inner walls, hoping to bring the Jolteon to her peak before he reached his.

Joule let the male work for a minute, watching his fingers work their way in and out of her slit, trying not to squirm at the risk of making the oversexed Charmeleon bust a nut -- though she was more than happy to vocalize, letting out a moan as Leon pinched one of her nipples. The Jolteon found herself burning up much more quickly than she'd expected, and not just because her partner's high temperature. Either Leon had had some practice with girls before or he had one hell of a natural talent. Or both, she thought, fighting down a squeal as he continued to assault her now-dripping slit. "If you're this good with your fingers," she gasped, "I'd love to s-see what you can do with the rest of your body."

"Yeah, well." Leon panted, both paws working to tease the female into a frenzy. "Maybe later." He ran his clawtips lightly over her bust, starting with the left mound, then dipping down into the valley between her breasts before coming back up to play with the right.

"God, I hope so," she answered, biting her lip at all the stimulation. She shuddered as Leon pushed even deeper inside of her, exploring her inner depths. The Jolteon's pace quickened as he drew close to a particular spot -- a spot she had come to know quite well on her own. Her fingers tightened on the Charmeleon's thigh. "Ah, wait...L-Leon?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Go left." The female inhaled sharply as his fingers danced inside of her. "Good. N-now curl upwards a little bit..."

"Like this?" Leon asked, rubbing gently against her wet walls.

Her body tensed in preparation. "Yeah, y-you've almost got it...just a litt-- there, there! Oh fuck," Joule moaned, her sex clamping down tightly on the Charmeleon's digits. This time she couldn't help but squirm, grinding down into the male's lap as his fingers rubbed across all the right places. "Yes, there!"

Leon groaned weakly at the pleasurable sensation, his focus slipping as she rubbed against his rock-hard erection. At this point he could practically see fireworks going off in front of his eyes -- he felt ready to explode any second. "A-Aah--Joule!"

"Just k-keep that up," Joule replied, her voice almost a laugh due to the pleasure rippling through her insides. "Mmph. Damn you know how to show a girl a good time."

Leon's heart thumped rapidly, his breaths growing shorter and shallower. He made a few short thrusts against the female, hips bucking as the last of his self-control began to crumble. Another shot of precum fired from his prick as he rubbed up against the Jolteon's behind. "No, Joule, I--" he gasped, "I-...I'm gonna-...!"

Joule felt the length pressed up against her twitch forcefully and realized what was going on. "No no wait!" she groaned, squirming, "wait, but I'm not...you...oh just come here!"

Suddenly Leon felt not just one, but two paws join him between the Jolteon's legs, as Joule put both of her own paws to work. The female moaned as she spread her entrance wide and ****** another two fingers inside herself, joining the Charmeleon. Leon did his best to hold back the flood as her paw wrapped around his, guiding him to the proper spot, to the itch that needed scratching...

"Ah!" Joule squirmed in his lap, her walls clamping down on the thick mess of fingers as her body sought the proper touch. "Oh god--that's it, r-right there, you--aah!"

Leon knew well enough to expect the sudden spasming of her sex around his fingers, as well as her feverish grinding against his prick as she climaxed. Those sensations alone would have been enough to make the young fire-type blow his load. What he didn't expect was the sudden jolt of electricity she gave off as she came: a massive, pleasurable shock that raced through his system, strong enough to make his toeclaws curl. Instinctively he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her and thrusted up against the female, earning a second, even more powerful wave of electricity. It was too much. Leon cried out and arched his hips as his cock twitched and exploded, a hot rope of spunk firing up the Jolteon's back. The Charmeleon rubbed up desperately against the female in his lap, his pink length jerking violently as he let loose spurt after spurt of seed. He moaned loudly as his orgasm overtook him, gripping onto the female tightly as he rode out his climax.

Joule let out a squeal of her own as her orgasm ripped through her. For a few short seconds her body shook, her fur crackling with sparks as the wave washed over her -- and then it was over, her pent-up energy released in shocking fashion. The Jolteon continued to rub at her slit as she descended from her peak, grinding back against the Charmeleon she'd met only an hour ago. He was good, she had to admit -- Kara had good taste in 'mon. She rumbled contentedly as Leon squeezed her chest and the length pressed up against her throbbed in release. It was going to be a bitch to wash all the seed out of her fur, she thought, but that didn't matter right now. Not when there was so much fun still to be had...

Leon continued to frantically hump the Jolteon for a few more seconds, his hips bucking erratically, before he finally came down to join the female. As he made a few last halting thrusts, he glanced down at his handiwork and gave a tired grin. The small of her back was now painted in his essence, strings of spunk splashed across her yellow fur. Beneath that sat his cock, still stiff and eager between her cheeks, pulsing with his heartbeat. He slid his member up against her rump one more time and shivered, the stimulation too much for his spent dragonhood. Happily he slumped forward and rested his head on the Jolteon's shoulder, taking advantage of the opportunity to give her breasts another gentle squeeze. After all, he thought, how often does a naked 'mon just jump in your lap?

Joule glanced back over her shoulder and grinned. "You, uh...you feeling any better, stud?"

Leon's tongue was hanging out in lazy pleasure; it took a moment for him to summon the energy for a response. "Yes," he panted. "T-thanks."

"No problem," she replied. "Glad I could help." She tilted her head to kiss him on the cheek, smiling to herself as she heard the Charmeleon moan in response and felt one final spurt of seed fire up her backside.

The fire-type blushed at the kiss and blushed even harder at his body's own reaction, but it couldn't be helped. Even now, his member continued to throb against the naked Jolteon in his lap -- though it probably didn't help that she kept shifting her weight and thus rubbing her ass against his needy length. It was more than a little distracting. Already he felt ready for round two.

It looked like things were moving on, though, at least for the time being. "Alright, then," piped up Willow, drawing Leon's attention back to the other females in the room.

"Thanks for the show, you two, but now we need to get some actual work done..."

Awesome story as always!

Hope you're working hard on the next part

Great story

Anyone know where I can get more pics from the artist "Veksihunger"

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    I wrote a short something yesterday based on a picture by FELLARTS, which was apparently based off of my Pokemon stuff :P It's only half-ballbusting (the other half is electro-play), but I think y'all should still enjoy it.

(Also, just a side note if you're into electricity: I wrote a solo female story a few weeks ago that might be worth a look.)

Anyway, here we go:

It had started simply enough. The Vaporeon had been walking down the street one afternoon when a colorful flyer caught his eye, advertising an opening as a teaching assistant at the Pokemon academy down the street. It was just a few hours a week, it paid well, and the application specifically asked for a water-type. The situation couldn't be more perfect.

The interview was simple -- all pretty standard questions. The previous holder of the position had quit due to exhaustion, they explained, so they were looking for a candidate with stamina, someone able to go the extra mile. The work could be grueling, but very rewarding as well, as long as an employee had the right attitude. He just smiled and assured them as best he could that he was the man for the job, and that seemed to be enough. Afterwards he met briefly with the professor -- a Flaaffy named Ambia, who seemed to like him quite a lot. By the time he left the building, the Vaporeon felt sure he had landed the job.

Sure enough, a few days later the call came. He walked down that afternoon to fill out the paperwork, a happy spring in his step. He was a little surprised at the waiver he had to sign about any potential "damage", but that had to be standard -- he'd probably be asked to battle at some point, and organizations had to cover their asses in case of some freak accident.

He began to wonder though, almost as soon as he showed up for his first day of work. The professor met him at the door of the classroom, dumping a few ropes into his arms. "Here," she said, "put these on, would you?"

"Um...on where, exactly?"

"Why on you, of course." The Flaaffy pointed to each of the ropes he was holding. "Those two are for your arms, those two are for your legs, and that one is for your tail. Just slip them on and I'll take care of the rest."

The Vaporeon did as he was told, bending to secure the first rope around his ankle. "What are we, uh...what are we teaching today?" he asked curiously.

She grinned at him, a playful glimmer in her eye. "You'll find out," she replied.

That was how he had ended up where he found himself now: suspended upside-down in an empty classroom, with very little idea what was going on. His tail had been pulled up towards the ceiling with one of the ropes -- they turned out to be restraints, of course -- while his footpaws were now drawn outwards to either side, spread wide and leaving the male rather exposed. Meanwhile his hands were planted against the ground, helping to support him in a sort of assisted handstand. Lucky I'm a flexible 'mon, he thought, or this would get uncomfortable rather fast.

Still, that didn't explain what was going on -- and the professor had left the room as soon as she'd finished tying him in place, before he could ask her any questions. Normally the male would've have tried to figure it out himself, but it was impossible to think while hanging with his tail above his paws. The Vaporeon winced as the blood in his body rushed to his head -- and to other places, judging from the unintentional hard-on that quickly materialized between his legs. He blushed. God forbid anyone but Ms. Ambia come waltzing through the door -- they'd think it was some kind of bizarre bondage scene.

The Vaporeon had been hanging there for about ten minutes, praying that he hadn't been forgotten, when the professor finally returned, slipping quietly back into the room. This time, though, she came with a friend: a Pichu, who followed happily a few feet behind her. It was hard to tell while looking upside-down, but from the look of things the Pichu was probably a student. The male bit his lip, hoping neither would point out his unfortunate erection, even if he was more-or-less presenting it to the two of them.

Ms. Ambia didn't seem to notice, though -- or if she did, she chose to ignore it. "Ellie," she said, "I'd like you to meet our new teaching assistant. Say hi."

"Hi!" The Pichu's voice was high and clear -- definitely female. "Nice to meet you, sir -- I'm Ellie."

"Uh..." The Vaporeon blinked. "Nice to meet you too, Ellie. My name's--"

"That won't be necessary," the professor interrupted, cutting off the Vaporeon with a wave of her paw. "We're trying to instill the students with a level of professionalism -- for the kind of work we'll be doing, there's no need for her to know exactly who you are."

"Ah." The Vaporeon blinked again. "O-Okay."

"Now Ellie," the professor continued, turning back to her pupil, "our new friend here is going to be your test subject for today. Do you think you're ready?"

The little electric-type looked the Vaporeon up and down for a moment, then nodded her head. "Yep! But he's...kinda tall, isn't he?"

The professor chuckled. "Don't worry, I can help you with that. Here." The Flaaffy reached down, hoisting the Pichu up into her arms, then taking a few steps forward to stand in front of her suspended assistant. "This is a little better, no?"

"Mmm, much. Thanks, professor!"

The Vaporeon watched this all with a curious eye, still unsure of what was going on. The only thing he knew for sure was that with the Pichu lifted up in the professor's arms, the pair were pretty much right on eye-level with his crotch, and only a foot or two away. Absently the water-type wished for something a little less showy than external genitalia -- though it was obviously too late now.

The male was so caught up in his embarassment that he failed to notice what the young Pichu was up to. As soon as she had been picked up, her cheeks had begun glowing with energy. Sparks crackled between her paws as she started to build up electricity. The female was eager to get started -- so eager, in fact, that a burst of static accidentally jumped from her fingers and over to the male's inner thigh, landing dangerously close to his package.

The Vaporeon let out a yelp, leg twitching at the unexpected dose of electricity. "Geez, you two, be careful!" He craned his head, looking upwards to see what was going on, but couldn't tell much from his unique angle. "Hey, what are you doing!? Tell her to stop!"

The professor ignored his comment. "Now Ellie, you remember your lesson, yes?"

"Of course!" she replied excitedly.

"Well then," said the Flaaffy, "why don't we recite the rhyme together, just to be sure you've got it?"

"Okay!"

The Vaporeon shook his head, more confused and worried than ever, but he ****** himself to calm down and listen as the two female voices spoke in unison:

"Boys have berries,
    those berries hang loose,
    just shock and squeeze
    and out comes the juice!"

"Very good," the professor continued. "I think you're prepared, so whenever you're ready."

The Vaporeon's mouth hung open, his heart skipping a beat. He couldn't have heard correctly. Because if he'd heard correctly, that meant--

The male's thought process was harshly interrupted as the Pichu placed her paws on his testicles and let loose. The Vaporeon let out a surprised squeal as his maleness was flooded with electricity, just as the Pichu's paws clamped down on his dangling plums. His hips bucked instinctively, trying to shake the female's grip as she dug her thumbs into the most sensitive part of his anatomy, but she hung on tight, refusing to let go. The strong current wracked his frame, and his cock bounced stiffly against his belly, the pink length twitching angrily with each wave of energy and drooling a few drops of precum. With his paws bound, the male was hopeless to do anything but writhe as he was taken advantage of in the worst way possible.

Meanwhile the Pichu worked diligently, careful to make sure the male's equipment didn't slip from between her fingers. She continued to squeeze the twin orbs, sending a steady stream of electricity as she juiced his berries for all they were worth. "More?" she asked, turning her head to glance back at her teacher.

"Of course!" the Flaaffy encouraged. "There's no such thing as too much energy -- give it all you've got."

"Alright." The little female furrowed her blow, focusing on the task at hand.

The Vaporeon hadn't realized things could get worse...at least, not until the current running through his groin suddenly doubled, and the Pichu's grip tightened even further. It would have been far too much to take even without the type disadvantage -- as it was, the pain of the sharp jolt was further amplified by his natural weakness to electricity, until the ache was the only thing he could feel. What on earth was this teaching? His whole body trembled as the female mauled his family jewels, his already frantic cry rising to an even more desperate pitch with each passing moment.

The Pichu didn't seem too happy either. "It's not working." She frowned. "Why isn't it working?"

"That's because you're not concentrating the energy," the professor answered. "Make sure all your energy is focused, instead of distributed through his whole body. Remember, you've got to shock him into release -- he's not going to let go unless you overload his system."

"Right..." She wrinkled her nose. Control was not an easy thing for a Pichu, but it had to be done. With a deep breath, she tried once again.

By now the Vaporeon had lost all sense of time, and was simply hanging by his tail, fighting just to maintain consciousness. His body tried its best to curl up and protect itself, but the ropes kept him held firmly in place, open to the whims of his female companions. The male felt another even more intense shock go through his system, centered around his aching pair, and wondered if he was going to be sterile before this torment was through. As the pain in his crotch overtook all rational thought, he prepared to simply surrender himself, praying to make it through the afternoon in one piece.

But then suddenly, before the Vaporeon knew what was happening, he felt something within himself: a flipped switch, a strange sensation unlocked deep within his body. All at once his electrified pain became something else entirely: a hypersensitivity, as if he had been brought to the edge and left there, one stroke from fulfillment. It was almost as if his pain receptors had all shut down -- the torturous current running through his body suddenly transformed into a thousand tiny tongues of static, all lapping at his straining maleness. Unbearable agony became unbearable pleasure, threatening to overwhelm the poor male. In just seconds the Vaporeon felt himself slipping, eyes rolling back into his head as the floodgates were thrown violently open...

With a ragged gasp the Vaporeon arched his hips and came, a powerful spurt of seed leaping from the end of his cock to splatter against the classroom floor below. The male jerked forcefully in his restraints, moaning loudly as he continued to be molested by the tiny electric-type. His body shook in its shock-induced orgasm, his balls emptying themselves onto the tile in thick streams of spunk. It was all the male could do not to black out, clinging to a last shred of awareness as his body blew harder than it had ever blown before.

The Pichu hung on doggedly as he spasmed, cheeks sparking as she poured her energy into the water-type's body. She adjusted her grip as well, fingers digging into the male's hefty ballsac, ******* out every last drop as she milked her male.

Ms. Ambia watched with a pleased expression, her body crackling with some static of its own as she held her pupil. Carefully she watched the little female work, observing her student, pausing once to glance down as one of the Vaporeon's orgasmic shots went wide and splashed across her footpaw.

As seconds ticked by the male began bucking even harder, twisting in place as he sought an outlet for the sensations rushing through him. He continued to thrust against the air, his member begging for more attention, still firing long, sticky ropes of cum. Already a puddle was beginning to form on the floor, as the Vaporeon's essence was forcibly extracted from his body. The Pichu just worked on, a satisfied smile on her face as she watched the results of her handy-work.

The professor let her play for a little longer -- until the male was quivering from head to tail, clearly stimulated beyond belief -- then cleared her throat to get her student's attention. "Ellie?"

The female shook her head, as if snapped out of a daydream. "Y-Yes, Ms. Ambia?"

"I think that's enough for now, dear. This is his first day, after all -- we wouldn't want to break him too soon."

"Awwww. Okay." Reluctantly the Pichu pulled her paws away, giving her subject one last good jolt-and-squeeze before she let go.

The Vaporeon spasmed in his bonds one final time, gasping breathlessly as his maleness surrendered one more mighty spurt of cream to the female -- and then he was done. The male slumped in his restraints, panting with exhaustion as his groin throbbed somewhere between pleasure and pain. His stomach crawled with the dull pain of ballache, but his member still stood out stiffly, bobbing slightly with his heartbeat. It was strange -- even after coming buckets, the Vaporeon couldn't help but wish for some kind of touch on his neglected cock. If only the Pichu would wrap her paws around it, just for a moment--

His abuser didn't seem to notice his need, however, letting the frustrated male continue to hang helplessly. "How was that?" she asked, looking to the professor for approval.

"Very good!" The Flaaffy smiled, bending to set her pupil down on the floor. "You're a fast learner, Ellie."

"Well," the Pichu squeaked proudly, landing bouncily back on her own feet, "I've been practicing on other boys, just like you told us to."

The professor smiled warmly. "Excellent -- a girl after my own heart. Keep this up and we'll have to start giving you advanced lessons."

Her eyes lit up. "Ooh, I'd like that."

"I know you would. Now, on your way!"

"Yep! Thank you Ms. Ambia!" she said, skipping to the door. She waved back quickly before closing the door behind her, scampering off down the hall until she was out of sight.

The Flaaffy watched her go for a few seconds, crossing her arms across her chest. "Oh, Ellie. Such a sweetheart, don't you think? And one of my better students."

The male coughed weakly.

"Glad you enjoyed it too," she chuckled, striding over to her desk. "Now let's see..." The female picked up a brown clipboard, making a few marks before flipping to the next page. "That's one down, twenty-nine to go. Who's next?"

The Vaporeon groaned, wincing. It was going to be a long day.