check the ballbusting updates here

Page 68 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    The Dragon In The Dungeon, part 3

What a long, but enthralling, read!

What a pair of cliffhangers you’ve left, awaiting resolution!

Even better than before!
    Thanks so very much, my friend!

The next installment...is a bit different. In that, it's the dragon's tale, as he tells it to Alia.

I'm hoping it will be just as enthralling as what's come before, it's certainly packed with it's share of emotion, so far.

Also...the dragon's been hit in the balls twice in it so far. ::Laughs::

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    I got them from http://e621.net
    Its an "image site" serving up primarily furry stuff.
    For a good time... search for tags like ballbusting, cbt, ball_fondling
    Nice find!

Here's one for the older crowd:
    from http://e621.net/post/show/8395/ball_...nd-breasts-cha

If you guys haven't seen it yet, check out this page on the Ballbusting Cartoons thread.

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...=2253&page=412

After I made a suggestion saying I'd love to see a dragon being ganged up on by maidens busting his balls...well, resident CGI artist Tumor took my suggestion, ran with it, and made a fantastic picture of a green dragon bound in chains, muzzled, and perhaps about to lose his eggs...

Be sure and give him some encouragement cause it's an awesome picture and I'd love to see him do more with dragons. Just scroll down a bit till you see the thumbnail of the pic, with the comment from him "Hammers a bit small..."

Wonder if he'd let me post it on SF, giving him full credit, so more people could enjoy it?

Anyway it's awesome!

was thinking of writing a story, but I have doubts, I'd better write in my language, the Portuguese, which would prevent you to follow the story, or try to write in English, which could make the story does not pass what I want to spend , have many grammatical errors, and still walk more slowly?

Big Supporter
    Not sure if this would really count as incident of furry ballbusting, but this is the cover to Cavewoman: Snow #3. There are yeti(s). Best image I could find online, due to the risque nature of the comic.

http://www.impulsecreations.net/cata...p-1039665.html

Big Supporter
    sacr007: I'd say write in Portuguese! Us English readers can always use Google Translate or something similar to read it. Writing in your native language will be easier for you and you'll write better, and I hope that that will encourage you to finish and to write more stories in the future :)

Also the Tumor dragon CG pic is pretty fantastic :P

Quote Originally Posted by sacr007 View Post
    was thinking of writing a story, but I have doubts, I'd better write in my language, the Portuguese, which would prevent you to follow the story, or try to write in English, which could make the story does not pass what I want to spend , have many grammatical errors, and still walk more slowly?
    I agree with Poiu, write your own furry ball busting story, in your own language! Write for your enjoyment first and foremost, after all. The rest of us can put it in a translator or something like that and enjoy it in our own way.

Don't worry about us, just write a story that YOU will enjoy!

What species might you use?

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    sacr007: I'd say write in Portuguese! Us English readers can always use Google Translate or something similar to read it. Writing in your native language will be easier for you and you'll write better, and I hope that that will encourage you to finish and to write more stories in the future

Also the Tumor dragon CG pic is pretty fantastic :P
    Yes, yes it is! That guy does some awesome CG art...makes me wonder if I ever had the free money, if I could commission him to do a lot of dragon ballbusting art hehe.

Here's some hard stuff, but it's still nice
    http://e621.net/post/show/218275/ask...ound-castratio

wow this thread is nice. i'll find some stuff to contribute with right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gugle H. View Post
    Here's some hard stuff, but it's still nice
    http://e621.net/post/show/218275/ask...ound-castratio
    Hehe, I see more of my buddies from other places have found this forum! Welcome!

Also, for those interested in the 4th Installment of my dungeon-bound dragon saga has been posted over at the usual spot on SF.

It's the longest, and according to some early commenters, the best and most emotion packed so far.

Also, it's got several instances of male dragons being hit and kicked in the balls. ::Grins:: Yanno, as an added bonus.

Big Supporter
    Little Red Riding Hood Bites Back

Little Red Riding Hood was walking through the forest one day to deliver a basket of food to her beloved grandmother. Her grandmother lived deep inside a forest and far from the village, so the path brought Little Red Riding Hood quite far into the woods.

As she was bouncing along in her short red skirt and tight red top, her fit young body filled with the vigor of spring, a wolf hiding in the bushes saw her approach. His ears perked up and his eyes opened wide as he spied her.
    "My goodness, what a tasty young morsel she is! No doubt going to the old human woman's house at the end of this path...I think she'd make a good meal for me, and I could have fun with her first as well," he thought, as his prick began to swell at the thought of playing with his "food".

He jumped out in front of Little Red Riding Hood, and she startled in fright. Before she could scream the wolf leapt on her, throwing her to the ground and pinning her arms.

"Oh God! Please! Don't kill me!" she cried, her eyes wide with fear.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you just yet, young one," the wolf said as he leaned close to her face. "I'm going to get to know you better first..." he whispered as he licked her face and neck. Little Red Riding Hood closed her eyes in disgust, but then she looked down and saw his pink prick jutting out from his loins, and past it his huge swollen balls hanging lewdly above her.
    When the wolf had finished licking her, he saw where her attention was.

"Ah, yes. As you can see I haven't had a good rut in a very, very long time. I'm obviously very glad to see you, as you've noticed." With that he began to lower himself between her scantily clad thighs, still holding her arms down with his paws.

"Wait, wait! Stop! Um...wouldn't it be a shame to waste your energy in a few quick thrusts? Maybe I can help you out with that heavy load first?" Little Red Riding Hood pleaded as her thoughts raced, trying desperately to think of a way to stall him.

"Heh, you want to get me even more riled up? Sure, why not...you know I can outrun you anyway. And there's no one around you can call to." He climbed off her, letting her sit up on the ground next to him. He reared up, putting his paws on her shoulders. "You can start by sucking my dick! Do a good job and maybe I will kill you swiftly."

Little Red Riding Hood stifled a grimace at the thought of touching his swaying prick, much less putting it in her mouth. But then she had an idea. "I can do better than that. Why don't I work my way up, starting with these?" she said, reaching out and holding his huge balls in her small hand. She rubbed them once, letting them sway back and forth in the loose ball sack that hung so vulnerably between his back legs.

"Heh heh you are quite the little slut aren't you? Sure, this makes my day even better." the wolf chuckled.

("Can he really be that stupid?" She thought...) The wolf climbed off her and moved over her, so she could play with his nuts better. With a grimace Little Red Riding Hood took his fat balls in her hand and kissed each of them, before licking his sack and sucking on his huge nuts. She sucked on them gently at first and then roughly sucked both balls into her mouth, having to use her fingers to push them in, balancing each fat nut between her back teeth. ("I sure hope this works...") she thought to herself as she bit down as hard as she could, clenching her jaw on those big balls and crushing them both with a double "pop" sound as the cartilage burst. She tightly held the wolf's back legs while she crushed his nuts until she was sure his puppy makers were pulverized.

The wolf howled so loudly people in the village looked toward the forest and wondered what had happened. They were relieved when Little Red Riding Hood returned later that afternoon, claiming she hadn't heard anything nor had any problems delivering the food to her grandmother. A hunter later said that he saw a large wolf skulking about in the woods with a nutsack that was swollen to the size of a melon...

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post

Also, for those interested in the 4th Installment of my dungeon-bound dragon saga has been posted over at the usual spot on SF.

It's the longest, and according to some early commenters, the best and most emotion packed so far.

Also, it's got several instances of male dragons being hit and kicked in the balls. ::Grins:: Yanno, as an added bonus.
    The saga gets better and better!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Little Red Riding Hood Bites Back
    Good write ;}
    Nice little read on the way to work...