check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Hybrid View

Furry Ballbusting

Does anyone have any images of furry ballbusting

here is some stuff from the "Ballbusting Cartoons" thread, maybe if you repeat your request in this thread some people might remember more of them.

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....postcount=2228

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....postcount=2327

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....postcount=2154

Thanks chief I really liked the last one

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    Does anyone have any images of furry ballbusting
    Anykind of Furry ballbusting goes especially cartoons or drawn images

Theres not that much of Furry ballbusting actually.

I used to have one of a furry male dog strapped down and a female approaching with a scalpel in hand, with the scene setup in the obvious time-to-neuter-the-dog style. Unfortunately I have long since lost the link, but for some reason thought I'd throw that in. =)

I have no problem with anyone's fedishes but isnt like that...dog or wolf BB? Is it a beasiality fedish? Don't come near mah dog!

sorry, ballmasher, still no furry ballbust, though I DID search for it. but from what I found, I created some sort of "substitute":

Hello Mr. Fox, suprised to see me here ? You probably expected your dominatrix, who has wrapped you so artfullly, to return and continue with your naughty little game, right ? I'm afraid you will not see her anytime soon - I have locked her in the bathroom. So you will have to be content with me - and the way you stare at my titties and the pre-cum that drools from your cock tell me that you like what you see.

It's a really pitty that its too late for you now. If you had not killed my sisters and had them for lunch, you could have seen a lot of those titties. And if you just had asked them nicely, you would have received a lot of very fine blowjobs from them. Have you ever felt two little mousetongues tickle your peehole at the same time ? No ? Thats very sad, now you never will.

Well, enough of the past. But frankly said, after telling you all this, right now I have a LOT of agression in me. Now, for me there is just no better way to get rid of agressions than to sink my fists for a few hours into a pair of big, furry, cum filled fox balls ! Hm... are there accidently any fox balls nearby ? Oh yes, I see some - and they are really, really big ones ! I will have a lot of fun with them - I just hope it will be as nice for you as for me.

Hm... judging from the way you keep whining into your gag, you dont think very much of my idea, do you ? OK, I will do you one last favour, although you certainly do not deserve it. I will take off my overall, just to show you what you will be missing forever. So.... do you like what you see ? Enjoy the view and the feeling in your cock - because this is the last erection you will ever have in your life.....

I would appreciate any comments from you guys - not necessarily about the short story posted above (although that would be interesting too) but mostly about the furry stuff in general. are there any other people except ballmasher and me who like it - or is the idea of, say, a mouse with tits a turn-off for you ?

I liked it. I would continue the story. Id like to see that.
    s

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    sorry, ballmasher, still no furry ballbust, though I DID search for it. but from what I found, I created some sort of "substitute":

Hello Mr. Fox, suprised to see me here ? You probably expected your dominatrix, who has wrapped you so artfullly, to return and continue with your naughty little game, right ? I'm afraid you will not see her anytime soon - I have locked her in the bathroom. So you will have to be content with me - and the way you stare at my titties and the pre-cum that drools from your cock tell me that you like what you see.

It's a really pitty that its too late for you now. If you had not killed my sisters and had them for lunch, you could have seen a lot of those titties. And if you just had asked them nicely, you would have received a lot of very fine blowjobs from them. Have you ever felt two little mousetongues tickle your peehole at the same time ? No ? Thats very sad, now you never will.

Well, enough of the past. But frankly said, after telling you all this, right now I have a LOT of agression in me. Now, for me there is just no better way to get rid of agressions than to sink my fists for a few hours into a pair of big, furry, cum filled fox balls ! Hm... are there accidently any fox balls nearby ? Oh yes, I see some - and they are really, really big ones ! I will have a lot of fun with them - I just hope it will be as nice for you as for me.

Hm... judging from the way you keep whining into your gag, you dont think very much of my idea, do you ? OK, I will do you one last favour, although you certainly do not deserve it. I will take off my overall, just to show you what you will be missing forever. So.... do you like what you see ? Enjoy the view and the feeling in your cock - because this is the last erection you will ever have in your life.....
    "Wonders may have dreams, but reality is no different. Reality is a state of mind. Are we the puppets or the Puppeteers? The Dog or the Man? The Lion or the Lamb? Live life to the fullest,have some fun,and don't let somebody else rule over you like a pawn! ^_^ Good will and happy ballbustings to all, and to all a good-night!" -Jin

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a furvert.

Then again, there are very few things that I'm NOT.

Moar plox
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Furry is fine with me. It's just a character/trait, which I don't stress a focus on. To me, it's more about the general idea. It could be a fox, vampire, alien, ogre, whatever. When it comes down to it, it's all about the female/male ballbust, and of what form they take doesn't really make a huge difference to me.

So as Snoodle said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Moar plox

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tday.jpg  

Big Supporter
    I've got a couple, but unfortunately there's quite a bit more m/m than f/m when it comes to this kinda thing. Some are still pretty good, though.

Big Supporter
    here's another knave one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails catGirl.jpg