Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21575

crazy ballbusting furry event

so soon the story

Big Supporter
    The TV screen showed a tall, brown hair, smiling woman wearing a red evening gown and holding a microphone.
    “Welcome to the craziest pokemons Championships. I’m your hosts Sofxx. I am pleased to be here with you tonight. I think that over a two hundred pokemon trainners are in the field in right now. ”

A boy pokemon's trainner dressed in tight blue gym clothes was leading a group of male pokemons. He was showing his big package between his legs. He was wearing a t-shirt with the phrase “Balls rules”

Then a sizeable number of female pokemons, at least 20, marched into the stadium as well. A girl was leading the team, who was dressed in a revealing athletic clothing. Her outfit was all solid dark black and wore heavy boots coming up to her knee. She was red-headed and pulled her hair back into ponytails.

Big Supporter
    “The rules are quite simple”, Sofxx explained. “The pokemon trainners choose one of their pokemon and you know, they have to fight. It is going to be a pokemon battle of the sexes.”

“I will show you one of the new generation of female pokemon . I will show the Super Class A Mega woman monkey” said the girl trainner while she was looking at the boy trainner. She was looking at the tight dark blue gym shorts, he was wearing. She paid so much attention to his big oversized waterbaloon balls inside his super tight lycra gym shorts and she said “I see you have big balls as your pokemon … ha ha”

“Big balls rules you will see that .. “said the boy.

The girl trainner watched her beautiful woman monkey pokemon fighter, marveling at her incredible beauty and strength.

The girl pokemon trainner continue speaking “My pokemon monkey will have something new..... Something different....some type of …..something special”

“Ok, girl. I think we will see that” said the co-host Soxx “But you boy ….choose your male pokemon now...”

“I will choose the monkey rugbier pokemon” said the trainner pokemon boy.

A big monkey like king kong appeared. His balls were super big like two soccer balls.

“Incredible” said the co-host “I have never ever seen such a big balls in my pokemons progrramms”

One pokemon gir nurse entered the stadium. She was young — maybe 23, maybe even younger — blond, tanned. She was in good shape, she was buil, like a fitness model with powerful legs and arms. She was wearing a tank top and cutoff blue tight jeans shorts with crossfit boots, displaying her awesome physique. Her arms were incredible,massive biceps, awesome triceps. Her legs were more impressive than her arms.

“Fight!!!!” the nurse pokemon shouted. She was the referee of the match.

The two pokemons fighters circled each othe making a few tentative moves but nothing definite. Then the female monkey tried to grab the male monkey hear, but missed.

“I hope this new type of pokemon figher show some aggression” Jessica a reporter winked at her camara. Her male reporter looked at her and smiled. “I do not think so. I think male pokemon will rule. Testicles are the future!”
    “Mmmmm.” she confronted her face.

The male pokemon slammed the female into the wall and grabbed her throat and he started to squeeze it.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sofxx View Post
    Attachment 21575

crazy ballbusting furry event

so soon the story
    ha what a nice cart00n

kick furry balls!!!, yeah!!!

And here's my finished little series that just got done up.

A big bad and horny wolf learns he's not the only predator out there.
    Click image for larger version

Name:sueanoi 1.jpg             
Views:88     
Size:76.0 KB    
ID:21614Click image for larger version

Name:sueanoi 2.jpg             
Views:90     
Size:94.9 KB    
ID:21615Click image for larger version

Name:sueanoi 3.jpg             
Views:85     
Size:49.9 KB    
ID:21616Click image for larger version

Name:sueanoi 4.jpg             
Views:100     
Size:76.1 KB    
ID:21617

pretty good commision, Masher.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    pretty good commision, Masher.
    Seconded. That's a good set. Minimalist in a good way.

[nods]

I'm pretty sure if Ruaidri ever drew ballbusting it would be the greatest thing the world has ever seen.
    This is really close.
    https://e621.net/post/show/747833/

sofxx you better keep writing that story, it looks really great!

Big Supporter
    thanks, I thought my story sucks. Great I will try to continue with my story

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by anuhsur odnet View Post
    sofxx you better keep writing that story, it looks really great!
    The TV screen showed a tall, brown hair, smiling woman wearing a red evening gown and holding a microphone.
    “Welcome to the craziest pokemons Championships. I’m your hosts Sofxx. I am pleased to be here with you tonight. I think that over a two hundred pokemon trainners are in the field in right now. ”

A boy pokemon's trainner dressed in tight blue gym clothes was leading a group of male pokemons. He was showing his big package between his legs. He was wearing a t-shirt with the phrase “Balls rules”

Then a sizeable number of female pokemons, at least 20, marched into the stadium as well. Unlike the boy pokemon trainner a girl was leading the team, who was dressed in a revealing athletic clothing. Her outfit was all solid dark black and wore heavy boots coming up to her knee. She was red-headed and pulled her hair back into ponytails.

“The rules are quite simple”, Sofxx explained. “The pokemon trainners choose one of their pokemon and you know, they have to fight. It is going to be a pokemon battle of the sexes.”

“I will show you one of the new generation of female pokemon . I will show the Super Class A Mega woman monkey” said the girl trainner while she was looking at the tight dark blue gym short. She was looking his balls in his super tight lycra gym shorts and she said “I see you have big balls as your pokemon … ha ha”

“Big balls rules you will see that .. “said the boy.

The girl trainner watched her beautiful woman monkey pokemon fighter, marveling at her incredible beauty and strength.

The girl pokemon trainner continue speaking “My pokemon monkey will have something new..... Something different....some type of …..something special”

“Ok, girl. I think we will see that” said the co-host Soxx “But you boy ….choose your male pokemon now...”

“I will choose the monkey rugbier pokemon” said the trainner pokemon boy.

A big monkey like king kong appeared. His balls were super big like two soccer balls.

“Incredible” said the co-host “I have never ever seen such a big balls in my pokemons progrramms”

One pokemon gir nurse entered the stadium. She was young — maybe 23, maybe even younger — blond, tanned. She was in good shape, she was buil, like a fitness model with powerful legs and arms. She was wearing a tank top and cutoff blue tight jeans shorts with crossfit boots, displaying her awesome physique. Her arms were incredible,massive biceps, awesome triceps. Her legs were more impressive than her arms.

“Fight!!!!” the nurse pokemon shouted. She was the referee of the match.

The two pokemons fighters circled each othe making a few tentative moves but nothing definite. Then the female monkey tried to grab the male monkey hear, but missed.

“I hope this new type of pokemon figher show some aggression” Jessica a reporter winked at her camara. Her male reporter looked at her and smiled. “I do not think so. I think male pokemon will rule. Testicles are the future!”
    “Mmmmm.” she confronted her face.

The male pokemon slammed the female into the wall and grabbed her throat and he started to squeeze it.

The female trainner shooked her head and then took a few steps back. "Girl, what're you doing?" asked her female monkey.

“Look at those swinging big ugly balls”, the trainner shouted. “knee those pretty hard and make them flat as pancakes…” She was raising up her knee showing what the monkey pokemon had to do.

"Oh yes!" Jessica the reporter shouted in a maniacal tone. “The female monkey will go for the male weak spot”.

“mmmmm... I don't think so... the female monkey is out of breath...and she cannot watch her trainner” said the male reporter.

“No... something different is happening look...” shouted with proud the female reporter.

In the cage ring the female monkey looked at her trainner and now she knew what to do. But she was in too much pain to fight well, but she tried. So she didn’t waste any time and raised her right knee up so high to the moon well aimed for the male’s low hanging monkey balls. But the male monkey was ready and blocked the female monkey well placed knee. Then he tried to grab her leg but she could freed.

"Great...she missed them!" shouted the male reporter .

"Damn it! What a piece of shit!" shouted the girl reporter.

“Good boy” shouted with proud the boy pokemon trainner.

Big Supporter
    Click image for larger version

Name:kick.png             
Views:50     
Size:150.5 KB    
ID:21620

event ballbusting