check the ballbusting updates here

Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

another thing:

i made some fanart based on a story by OneBadMamaJama
    i can't draw much, but i modified a pic by babel. got to love a dragon chick stomping on some rat balls

the story's kind of old at this point, but i hope you write more some day, sha'ria and raj are fuckin awesome

story: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...l=1#post132030
    original pic by babel: http://wakutama.web.fc2.com/w150618.htm
    my edit: https://googledrive.com/host/0B8grTo...ha'ria.png

uh, not sure if that link works for everyone
    here's a backup if not
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g...ew?usp=sharing

Big Supporter
    Holy frijoles, that's awesome!!

All right, guess I'll have to re-open that particular story... XD

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post

Aye, I completely forgot about it and had to go back and reread it. Glad I did.

Big Supporter
    Bb picks and comics:
    http://dfiles.ru/files/fcnugyifw
    and
    crushed balls video:
    http://turbobit.net/sy5v4a0n3jtd.html

yes! please please do glad you liked the pic man

started working on another pic too.. definitely going to be a dragon girl, might be sharia + raj again, might be lia + poiu
    kind of want to do something with kira and rhaelyn too, if i can figure out how gryphons work
    and maybe something for ofthewilds, if i can figure out dragons on 4 legs. hm. tricky

Quote Originally Posted by pokeballs View Post
    yes! please please do glad you liked the pic man

started working on another pic too.. definitely going to be a dragon girl, might be sharia + raj again, might be lia + poiu
    kind of want to do something with kira and rhaelyn too, if i can figure out how gryphons work
    and maybe something for ofthewilds, if i can figure out dragons on 4 legs. hm. tricky
    Oooooohhh! ::Claps paws:: Yes please!

I second this. The more the better!

Big Supporter
    I always liked your writing, Jama. Don't think I mentioned it at the time, but I'm a big fan of the story you wrote about Mik and his misadventures on campus. I guess it's about five years overdue, but kudos for that one.

Definitely a nice pic. I've collected a lot of Babel's work, and I recognize the original source since you specifically mentioned it was based off of one of his pictures, but I don't think I'd have noticed otherwise.

Heh, well, I mentioned a while back that Kira and Rhaelyn's story started off as an elaborate scene that I played out online with one of my old role-playing gal-pals back in the day. The whole thing actually started out because of the hypothetical question, "How can a gryphon bust someone's balls?" We didn't normally try to mix it up between a quadrupedal and bipedal character, so we were looking at it as a chance to get creative.

We ended up brainstorming on that for the better part of an evening, before putting it all together into a short scene that eventually evolved into the first chapter or two of "A Gryphon's Tail". :P

As always, I give props to Gryphonerotica and Hundredand for actually inspiring me to try my hand at posting my writing in the first place, as well as other members of the community for helping me maintain momentum after those first couple of chapters. Just a shame that I've totally tanked this year without finishing a single new story.

Pony ballbusting now has a FurAffinity page. Feedback and new ideas are still welcome: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/buttsaucer/

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Pony ballbusting now has a FurAffinity page. Feedback and new ideas are still welcome: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/buttsaucer/
    For me it says "There are no submissions to list"

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym02 View Post
    For me it says "There are no submissions to list"
    You have to make sure you're logged in, and that you have "explicit content" allowed in your options menu. Otherwise all of the pictures will be blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    Heh, well, I mentioned a while back that Kira and Rhaelyn's story started off as an elaborate scene that I played out online with one of my old role-playing gal-pals back in the day. The whole thing actually started out because of the hypothetical question, "How can a gryphon bust someone's balls?" We didn't normally try to mix it up between a quadrupedal and bipedal character, so we were looking at it as a chance to get creative.
    cool! didn't know that was where the story started.. kira's so good at busting balls, so you did a great job brainstorming, lol
    i'll prolly try a pic eventually with kira smacking her beak up between rhae's legs, see how that goes. seems like those poses wouldn't be too hard

and yeah it's been a slow year for furry bb stories for sure
    but hey the year isn't over yet! maybe the holidays will inspire you. nutcrackers and all
    or maybe all the furry bb writers will bounce back in 2016, idk. all i know is we need kira and sharia and lia to all come back and kick rhaelyn/raj/poiu's nuts in

made some serious progress on pic #2, btw.. it's going to be sharia + raj again, based on another babel pic. some serious squeezing this time

Big Supporter
    I like my story...the pokemon event..

cool! didn't know that was where the story started.. kira's so good at busting balls, so you did a great job brainstorming, lol
    i'll prolly try a pic eventually with kira smacking her beak up between rhae's legs, see how that goes. seems like those poses wouldn't be too hard

and yeah it's been a slow year for furry bb stories for sure
    but hey the year isn't over yet! maybe the holidays will inspire you. nutcrackers and all
    or maybe all the furry bb writers will bounce back in 2016, idk. all i know is we need kira and sharia and lia to all come back and kick rhaelyn/raj/poiu's nuts in

made some serious progress on pic #2, btw.. it's going to be sharia + raj again, based on another babel pic. some serious squeezing this time
    I've had a bunch of busts littered through out some of my various stories. Just nothing bust-centered to post here, aside from the quickie I wrote with the coyote getting two kicks, lol. Been writing a comedy elsewhere that's now seen a dragon get busted twice, and two different lizardmen get busted later on, lol.