check the ballbusting updates here

Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter

new material!

New story should be up here shortly...in the meanwhile, here it is below:

Quote Originally Posted by poiu
    Been suffering from a bit of writer's block lately, so I decided to approach things from a different perspective: the backstory of the orca in Dragon Slaying. Be warned: this is pretty brutal throughout, though always in a playful manner. If you can't stomach the thought of a male's testicles being popped, this may not be the story for you. Otherwise, by all means, read on...

-----

So P'oiu tells me that some of you guys like this stuff, which is...interesting, to say the least. Not the reaction I usually get. Still, it's always nice to find another soul who appreciates dropping males to the floor, so the more the merrier I suppose.

I guess I'm not being very clear so far -- let me introduce myself. The name's Kayla. I'm an orca, a village leader in the southern plains, and I've got a reputation as a bit of a bitch...which is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm actually a pretty friendly individual, if you try talking to me. I just happen to have a personality quirk that about 50% of the population disapproves of: I enjoy kicking guys in the balls. A lot. Honestly, what girl doesn't?

Yeah, I know, I probably just made all the guys cringe. What can I say? I am what I am, and you are what you are. Not my fault you were born male.

Chances are if you've heard of me before you've also heard at least some of the rumors. I don't wanna spend too much time on those right now, but lemme set at least a few things straight for the guys:
    - No, for the hundredth time, I wasn't raped as a kid or anything like that. I don't hate males, I like busting balls. Big difference.
    - No, the females in my village are not all ballbusters. (Not all of them.)
    - Yes, I'm straight. Why else would guys even come near me?
    - The rumor about me being used as a military interrogator is false, though I'm not 100% sure I'd say no if they asked.
    - The crocodile one is true, but he completely deserved it, and I left him with one anyway.

And also, to answer a few questions the girls always end up asking:
    - There are lots of good methods, but recently I've been very fond of squeezing. It's nice when you can really feel a guy's grapes squirm between your fingers.
    - Barefoot? Usually three or four kicks, but I can do it in one if you really piss me off.
    - The biggest I've seen were around the size of a bowling ball, actually. Poor elephant.
    - Yes, sometimes the pop is audible.
    - No, they don't taste like chicken. (Unless they come from a rooster, I guess.)

You're probably wondering how a nice girl like me gets into ballbusting in the first place, right? Heh. It's kind of a long story, actually, so maybe I'll tell it to you later. For now, suffice it to say that it runs in the family. My mother was a pretty prolific ballbuster in her day -- in fact, she continues to be now. That might explain why she's never held on to any one guy for very long. I mean, even my dad was just a one-night thing, some guy who knocked up my mom and staggered out with bruised balls in the morning. With that kind of a history, I guess it's no surprise that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Ballbusting has always just seemed natural to me. I mean, why would a guy's nuts be hanging out there if you weren't meant to have some fun with 'em? That's what Mom always said.

Anyway, that's a topic for another time -- right now I want to talk about something else. Specifically, someone else: my first boyfriend, Deke. After all, if it was my mother who got me interested in crushing nuts, it was Deke who gave me the experience.

Ever since I hit puberty, I haven't had a problem attracting males -- hell, I've probably starred in more fantasies and wet dreams than you could count. I know I've got a body and I'm not shy about it, and well, that tends to make the guys come running. (Or just come.) Maybe that's one of the reasons I've always seen males as somewhat expendable. After all, with everyone drooling over me, I've pretty much got my pick of the men. There are enough studs around here -- even if you don't wanna put up with me, I can certainly find someone else who does.

Of course, that body didn't really come until I was in my teens -- at least, not the important parts, the parts that made the males pay attention. It's hard to pinpoint exactly when the change happened, but I do remember lying in bed one morning, rolling onto my stomach and suddenly realizing that I'd grown some breasts. By that time, the curves had already started elsewhere, running down through my hips and legs, and within another couple weeks I'd really started to attract the boys' interest. After that, all I had to do was wear a short skirt one morning and I had hooked my first boyfriend by noon.

Now, I'd never made a secret of the fact that I was a ballbuster -- I'd racked most of the village males around my age at least once -- so when Deke and I started dating, he knew what he was getting into. Or at least, I'm sure he thought he did. Sure, I'd kicked those rubbery eggs of his a couple of times before, left him crumpled on his knees, but even I didn't realize just how into it I'd get. I'd never had a pair of nuts to myself before, and now that I did, it was time to try out all the things I'd been wanting to...

Deke was a year older than me, a bull orca just coming into his prime -- and of course, as any bull orca should, he had the equipment to match. His balls were the ones I really honed my craft on: two big, low-hanging plums, that felt just perfect when they were flattened against my knee or crushed beneath my toes. He had the first pair of bare balls I ever sunk my thumbs into -- or my teeth, for that matter, though I only managed to do that a few times. When I look back on it, it's a wonder he let me do all the things I did to his poor nuts...though maybe not a surprise. After all, he was right at that age where a male will do just about anything for a girl to get him off. He was quick to forgive another kick in the spuds when I was slurping down his cock, or rubbing it between my tits, helping him blow another load. He tried to break up with me a few times, but I always managed to rope him back in with my body, whatever it took. Once he tried to end it at a restaurant, out in public so I couldn't pull anything, but I just got down and blew him under the table -- without a tablecloth. He pretty much stopped trying to break up after that.

It wasn't like I didn't enjoy the sex, either. I mean, he was hung, and I took full advantage of that fact -- after all, I enjoyed seeing him quiver in pleasure almost as much as I enjoyed seeing him quiver in pain. I even let him take my virginity, though only after a long, long session of cracking his nuts (nature's birth control, you know). I'd let him fuck me with my hand around his balls, ready to squeeze if he was too close to cumming...or just if I felt like it. It's cute to see a guy keep trying to thrust when his knees are buckling beneath him. Sometimes I'd ride him until he was right on the edge, then clamp down on his nuts until he went soft...then repeat...and repeat...and repeat. It got me off like nothing else, and it made his balls swell like you wouldn't believe. When he finally busted a nut it was like a geyser.

All in all we dated for about six months, and during that time it was glorious -- glorious to have a male that was mine, with a package I could use or abuse as I pleased. As any real ballbuster will tell you, spend enough time crushing one pair of balls and you really get to know 'em backwards and forwards. I spent so much time bashing those orcamakers of his that by the end, I knew /just/ how to go after Deke's balls to get the reaction I wanted.

Of course, that was only after I'd spent some time experimenting. About a month into our relationship, his parents had to leave the village for a few days...so I invited him to my place. His parents were a little skeptical about leaving their teenage son alone with his girlfriend, but they agreed to it with some reassurance from my mom. (God bless 'er -- I told her my 'plans' and she got even more excited than I was. Happy to see her daughter was growing up into a proper ballbuster, I guess.)

The first night was the best -- before he understood what was about to happen. We fooled around for a little while, like we usually did, until I ended up lying on top of him in a sixty-nine position. This accomplished several things. First of all, I had direct access to his balls -- and his cock, for those times when I felt like sucking on something. Second, he had direct access to me, which never hurt. Third -- and this was what he didn't know about yet -- from on top of him I could feel every last movement he made, every tremble and vibration that told me how much pain he was in. It was the perfect feedback system, particularly with his face buried between my legs. The more agony Deke was in, the more he would shake, and the more pleasure I would feel. (I wish I could say I was clever enough to come up with the idea on my own, but again, it was my mother who was the real ballbusting pioneer in our family.)

Long story short, the rest of the night was spent introducing Deke to the joys of nutsqueezing...long, painful nutsqueezing. At first I had trouble keeping him conscious, which was frustrating. After all, there's not much of a point to bashing a guy's nuts if he's not awake to feel it. I was a fast learner, though, and soon I figured out what his limits were, how to maximize the pain without making him faint. Of course, that was only the beginning -- after a few more hours of experimentation, pinching and prodding and flattening those heavy orbs of his, I started to really understand how to get what I wanted. I knew how to squeeze to make him pass out, of course, but I also knew how to squeeze to make his voice jump an octave, how to squeeze to make him squeal so loud he woke up the neighbors, even how to squeeze the cum straight out of his balls, so that it dribbled thickly from the tip of his cock. I did that for a while, squishing those spunk-filled pods of his between my fingers and drinking his seed straight from the tap. I think that was the only time I ever deep-throated him, too -- I usually had trouble cramming a whole foot of orcacock down my throat, but I was so turned on at the time that I just sucked the whole thing down. Too bad he didn't seem to enjoy it.

That was basically how we spent the next several days: me, busting Deke to my heart's content, and Deke, just trying to make sure he still had balls for me to bust. Oh, and my mother, who would occasionally stop in to see how we were doing or to show me something I hadn't yet discovered on my own. Of course, we didn't spend the whole time just squeezing -- the next morning we moved on to slaps, and then punches, and then kicks, which turned out to be my favorite. I didn't really understand how destructive a kick could be until my mother demonstrated the proper technique: putting your body behind it, catching both nuts on top of your foot, and flattening them into the pelvis. She had Deke get on his hands and knees for her to demonstrate, and then kicked him so hard -- I swear I'm not making this up -- that not only did his lower body leave the ground, but his entire body flipped over, head over heels, so that he crashed on his back. It was inspiring. That was first time I ever heard that kind of mewling from a guy -- Deke, fins wrapped around whatever was left of his balls, making these ungodly noises as he rocked back and forth in the fetal position. We had to give him an hour or two to recover before we moved on.

The next day involved kneeing, stomping, a little bit of biting (though by this point, they had swollen too big to fit in my mouth), and even some tail-busting. I've never been all that good at using my tail for anything -- tails are sort of hard to control -- but the practice definitely helped. There are some fun sneak attacks you can do with it, like walking in front of a guy and suddenly slamming it up between his legs. It's oddly satisfying to feel a guy slide down your tail after a good tail-bust...and with Deke naked, I could even feel his nuts pancaked against my skin, which was stimulating to say the least. (Another advantage of tail-busting: unlike with kicking or kneeing, it is quite easy to jill yourself silly while you pound on your male.)

I finally stopped the morning before he went home. It was hard, but I had to make sure Deke could walk, or his parents'd probably be more than a little suspicious. I laid him out on my bed and spent the day giving him icepacks and painkillers, trying make sure his balls would at least /fit/ in his pants when we put them back on. Meanwhile, my mom helped me satisfy my new-found ballbusting craving by telling me stories about her own experiences, reminiscing about all the guys she'd racked when she was younger. Lemme tell ya, testicles are a surprisingly good subject for mother-daughter bonding time.

Before his parents arrived to pick him up, we stuffed him back into his clothes and made sure he could move on his own. He seemed alright enough. I was still worried that he was going to tell his parents what had happened, but on the way out the door my mother pulled him aside and whispered something in his ear, and then...well, let's just say I've never seen an orca turn that white, even with his gonads beneath my feet. Needless to say, I don't think his parents ever heard. Afterwards, I asked my mom what she had said, but to this day she refuses to tell me.

Anyway, that weekend pretty much set the tone for the rest of our relationship. Of course, at first he wanted to break up with me, and as a result I had to turn up the sex quite a bit to stop him from running away. It's not like I minded, though -- we were both horny teenagers, and he was a good fuck. Besides, once I'd given him a week or two to get used to the idea, he became pretty tolerant. He was never all that dominant a personality to begin with, and I guess after a weekend like that, a simple kick in the nuts didn't seem quite as unbearable any more. Good thing, too: I don't think there was a single day we spent together after that where I didn't rack him at least once. That's how the next few months passed. I continued to try out all sorts of stuff whenever I had the chance: some of it focused on his cock, some of it focused on his balls, but all of it focused on my pleasure. I'd always get him to squeal, one way or another.

Then, well...then I learned something new.

We were at my place again, on a Saturday night. I'd been out of town with my mother, so we hadn't seen each other for a week, and as a result we were both raring to go. I figured I'd help him release some tension before we did anything else, so I started things out by giving him a nice, slow blowjob, sucking on that thick pole of his -- and blow he did. Deke was always a producer, no matter what state his balls were in, but I guess with a full week away from my usual abuse they'd really been able to kick into overdrive. I couldn't swallow more than the first shot or two, so he ended up pretty much covering my front in spunk before he finally ran out of juice.

Of course, with his orgasm out of the way, now it was time for mine...and I knew exactly what I'd been missing for the past week. Before he could even settle into his afterglow, my foot was in his junk, stomping away. There's nothing quite like a guy's nuggets between your toes, after all. Immediately he was squealing, trying to pull my leg away, but that was nothing unusual. Guys always do that when you're crushing their nuts, even if it's just a couple kicks. Sure, he seemed a bit more frantic than normal, but he'd just blown a load, and he hadn't been busted for a week -- of course he was a little sensitive. We'd done this plenty of times before, though. I didn't think it was anything special until I realized his sack felt a lot emptier than usual, and by then...well, by then the damage was done.

Now, you'd think that a girl as dedicated to nut-bashing as me would know that they can pop, but somehow that knowledge had escaped me until just then. I mean, I'd masturbated to the thought of squashing 'em flat, but I always assumed they'd, I dunno, reinflate afterwards. My mother never told me, either -- I guess she wanted me to discover it for myself. So you can imagine what a surprise it was when I realized those two egg-sized orbs of Deke's, the pair that I'd enjoyed tormenting for so long, were suddenly...gone. I guess I must have grown, because we'd definitely done this kind of stomping before without any problem.

I wasn't even freaked out, really, once I got over my initial shock -- if anything, I was disappointed that I hadn't felt 'em pop. I mean, here was a whole side of crushing nuts that I hadn't even known existed! Deke was out cold, so I poked at his pouch for a while, feeling the remnants of his orcahood slosh around my toes, when suddenly it hit me: I'd destroyed a male. He was never going to produce any spunk again. Suddenly I was very self-conscious of my tits, still sticky with the last of his seed, dripping down in trails towards my soaking slit. A part of me felt guilty -- after all, he was a nice boy, and I did like him -- but a much larger part was getting hornier by the second. I thought of his nuts in that jet-black ballsac, slowly distorting under my feet, the rubbery orbs begging for relief...until *pop* they burst, flattened one too many times for the male to take. The thought made me unbearably wet, and before I knew it I was thrusting one hand in and out of my cunt, squeezing my breasts with the other, mewling my own high-pitched cry as I came harder than I ever had before. I must have worked through a good dozen orgasms or so, sitting there, frigging myself silly. The whole time I kept one foot pressed into his groin, thinking of all the torture his nuts had gone through before they finally gave up and burst. Gods, even thinking about it now gets me all hot and bothered. A girl's first nut-popping is a very special moment, you know.

It was kinda funny, actually -- even though he was ***********, and his nuts were definitely gone, Deke couldn't seem to escape the pain. Every time I came I'd tense up, and my foot would push into his groin -- and his legs would twitch, like he could still feel me squashing his balls. Hell, I bet he still has phantom pains now, poor kid.

Anyway, even through all this, I managed to keep some presence of mind. After I'd spent a good couple minutes fingering myself, I scraped some of the orcaspunk off my chest and dumped it into a cup, so that he'd at least have a chance of having kids some day. Of course, once I'd done that I went right back to masturbating. I even fooled around with his cock for a while, stroking that limp monster and thinking about all the times I'd seen it spurt. I've always considered it a compliment to my talents that I managed to get him hard again, even right after he'd lost his spuds. And of course, once I had him standing at attention, I couldn't let a fuckstick like his go to waste...wouldn't you know, he was still a good lay even without half his equipment.

Eventually, once I'd tired myself out, I realized that there was quite a bit of stuff I had to deal with -- for one thing, his parents were going to be pissed. This is where my mother came in. I told her what had happened, and once she got over her initial joy, she managed to piece together some sort of crazy story. The three of us had been thatching the roof, and Deke had fallen off onto the fencepost in just the wrong way, landed right on his groin...it was a bit farfetched, sure, but you try coming up with something better. When we broke the news, his parents were obviously upset and more than a bit suspicious, but Deke was still frightened enough of me and my mother than he corroborated the story, and they were pretty well convinced after that. By the time we showed them the semen we'd managed to 'save' from his flattened balls, they were actually thanking us.

Deke and I broke up pretty shortly after that, unsurprisingly. It was definitely a bit of a bummer than I no longer had my go-to ballbusting boy, but I was still able to take it out on other males around the village. It was a nice change of pace, actually, to go from busting one pair of nuts to busting several dozen. It's funny how different people react. Besides, even if I hadn't had other people to rack, I now had a memory that was more than enough to get me off any time I wanted. It'd be months before I felt the need to really go out and bust someone again...but that's a story for another time.

Orca girl is my hero!

Your writing is amazing, Piou :O
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

sorry, no bust. But seems like he need a good kick!!

Big Supporter

Barbed wire

Found this one in the Archives:

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/B/ea_135631barbed_w.htm

A well hung stallion and a barbed wire fence...recipe for disaster!

Big Supporter
    This video is HIGHLY topical for this thread:

An animated story of Little Red Riding hood, retold by a young female narrator. Little red riding hood "takes care" of the wolf problem once and for all:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZVBZTS2ntk

Also, if anybody needs any artistic inspiration, I think this pic is pretty good (no busting but it needs some). I'd love to see someone re-imagine this pic of a young bull:
    http://yiffstar.com/?pid=59632

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    This video is HIGHLY topical for this thread:

An animated story of Little Red Riding hood, retold by a young female narrator. Little red riding hood "takes care" of the wolf problem once and for all:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZVBZTS2ntk

Also, if anybody needs any artistic inspiration, I think this pic is pretty good (no busting but it needs some). I'd love to see someone re-imagine this pic of a young bull:
    http://yiffstar.com/?pid=59632
    Poor woofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Found this one in the Archives:

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/B/ea_135631barbed_w.htm

A well hung stallion and a barbed wire fence...recipe for disaster!
    That was amazing... o.O
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Big Supporter
    I'm sad to see this thread slow down.

I wish I had some money, I wonder if Doug Winger still does commissions.

Help me decide...

I sketched this piece out, of a lovely vixen gazing at her recently acquired "trophy". I'm having trouble deciding though...I want to give her an outfit, and I can't decide what I want the "removal tool" to be. As for outfits, I was thinking perhaps some deceptively innocent lingerie or perhaps nothing more than a medical overcoat and latex exam gloves. As for the weapon, I can't decide that either. Should it be a knife? If so, what kind? Butcher knife? Scalpel? Or maybe something different, like scissors? Perhaps a straight razor?

Help me decide, guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [WIP] Penectomy1.jpg  

how bout a skimpy nurse outfit with latex gloves, and for the tool scalpel

Big Supporter

bump!

Dragons! Ballbusting! w00t!

So here's the next chapter of Dragon Slaying, which gets back to some good ol' F/M busting. It also starts a story arc that I've been writing towards for a looooooong time, and which I'm looking forward to writing more of. I've got lots of dastardly plans for what takes place in the next chapter >:)

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy -- here you go.

I managed to make good time for most of the afternoon, thanks to whatever it was the tiger had given me. It was nice to not have to spend all my time worrying about my package. By sundown, though, the effects of the medicine had started to wear off, and the pain started catching up to me. Walking gradually went from uncomfortable to painful to downright gut-wrenching. I struggled onwards for a few more minutes before deciding to call it a day.

I picked out a spot to sleep just off the edge of the path, behind a few bushes, and made sure it was hidden enough that a passing traveler wouldn't be able to see me in the evening light. I was still rather wary of what might happen if a certain orca found me asleep in the woods, plums ripe for the popping...I wanted to wake up still a male, after all. In the end I wound up sitting with my back against a tree, looking up at the stars as I finally settled down for some rest. This was the first time I'd voluntarily gone to sleep in the last few days, so my body was more than happy to oblige, and within a few minutes I had nodded off.

Now, my subconscious had quite a bit to work through, of course. I was expecting to have some kind of twisted nightmare involving dolphins, amphibians, and a scaly creature with a big pair of...well, y'know. Things did start that way, actually, but before anything too rough could happen, my thoughts spun off in an entirely different direction, much to the joy of my libido. Lemme tell you, I'd had sex dreams before, but this was...damn. I didn't know my imagination could could be so inventive -- or so stimulating, for that matter. I could have sworn I was back on the cave floor, with Opal wrapped around my cock. (Minus the ball-crushing, of course.) Needless to say, I was a rather happy dragon, and somewhat disappointed when I finally woke up.

Upon opening my eyes, I immediately realized several things. First, that my dream was just a dream, and that there was still an orca out there who wanted to pop my balls. Second, that that orca had not snuck up on me in the middle of the night and left me a eunuch. Third (and lastly), I realized that I had several feet of dragon meat throbbing in my lap, oozing pre in a puddle onto the ground.

Morning wood? Really? I mean, not that it was all that unusual for a single dragon like me, especially after a dream like I'd had, but given the state that my junk was in, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting...particularly not like this. I couldn't remember waking up this horny since I was a teenager. Despite myself I couldn't help but thrust lightly against the air, hoping for any kind of friction against my needy length. Even a breeze would do, at this point.

I knew from previous experience back at the cave that trying to masturbate was rather painful with my half-broken balls, and I jerking off probably didnt anything to help them heal, either. At this point, though, I was so needy I didn't even care. I had to try, at least. Carefully I wrapped a hand around the pulsing length, giving it an experimental stroke--

Holy shit!

Apparently I was even more turned on than I realized, as that one stroke was just about the greatest thing I had ever felt -- so great, in fact, that my cock tensed, twitched, and exploded, sending me into an orgasm before I even knew what was happening. I gasped, moaning loudly as my member pumped out its seed, thick white ropes of cum splattering across the ground in front of me. My eyes rolled back into my head as I came, my body spasming in pleasure. Gods! Nothing had ever felt this good -- or was it just that it felt good in comparison to everything else I'd been through lately? Either way, I just groaned and enjoyed the ride, just trying to stay conscious.

I can't have been more than a few seconds, I'm sure, but what felt like hours later I finally came back to my senses, hand still wrapped loosely around my member. I sat there for a moment before realizing, with some joy, that I wasn't curling up into the fetal position and clutching my balls. They ached a little more, sure, but nothing as bad as the last time I'd cum. (Granted, at that time Opal had been sitting on them, but still...) It seemed like that medicine had done some good -- maybe they were finally starting to heal up. I gave my left nut a gentle squeeze to check--

Oh no. Nope, not healed yet.

After spending a few more minutes doubled over holding myself, I was finally able to straighten myself out and climb to my feet. I glanced down at the path, which was now haphazardly covered in my spunk -- and when I say covered I mean covered. Carefully I tried to step around the long strings of dragonseed, wondering how exactly I'd managed to spurt all the way onto the other side of the path. Well, I thought, comforting to know that my balls still work, at least.

With that I was off, headed north once more, leaving the strange events of the morning behind me -- or so I thought. After a kilometer or two, though, I came to the realization that my hard-on wasn't going away. In fact, despite having just blown my load, I was still stiff as a board, raring for another round. So of course, I did what any male would do: I stopped and blew another wad into the bushes, just as hard as the first time. Even after that, though, I felt ready for more -- eager, even. I couldn't very well keep stopping, though, not if I ever wanted to find Opal, so I decided to ignore it and just keep going. It was a bit awkward, to be walking around with my cock just jutting out for anyone to see, but the way I saw it I didn't have much of a choice, so I just kept moving, erection and all. That is, until--

"Why hello there..."

I started at the sound of a distinctly feminine voice. I turned to find a hippo lying down on a rock a short distance away, looking back at me with a grin. She was stretched out comfortably, belly-down, dressed in only a bikini -- sunbathing, clearly. She had propped herself up on her elbows to talk to me, her ample breasts sandwiched beneath her as she soaked up the sun's rays.

"Ah! Hi," I replied quickly, claws instinctively moving to cover my crotch. The last thing I needed was another female taking interest in my balls...

The female giggled. "Don't be so bashful, boy -- there's no need to hide."

"Hmm?"

"Your cock. It's not like I haven't seen one before."

"O-Oh." That's right -- I was still hard, wasn't I. Very hard, In fact. Even with my hands crisscrossed in front of my groin, there was a good foot of dragoncock left in plain sight, bobbing slightly with my heartbeat. "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it," she replied amiably. "Nothin' wrong with a dragon being naked. I can't imagine they make clothes in your size anyway."

"Yeah." I bit my lip sheepishly, continuing to hide my crotch. "Still, I'm not usually so..."

"Excited?" she finished. "Hey, it's spring -- I'm not gonna fault a male for being a little eager. Besides, I could use a little eye candy from time to time." The hippo grinned again, lying back down on her stomach. "Now go on, then, your girl's in need of a good screwing."

Oh, if only. "Heh. I, uh...I don't have a girl, actually."

The female raised an eyeridge. "Really? What about the dragoness who passed by here a few minutes ago?"

I blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"

"The dragoness who passed by a few minutes ago -- a little shorter than you, ruby red. She's your mate, isn't she? Dragons are so rare in these parts, I just assumed you two were together." The hippo exhaled. "Poor thing -- I don't know if I've ever seen a female in that strong a heat."

And with that, everything clicked into place. Suddenly it all made sense...there was a dragoness in heat, somewhere nearby, right now! No wonder I'd been horny all morning -- I'd been breathing in pheromones ever since I'd woken up. In fact, now that I thought about it, there was sort of a strange scent in the air...a rather pleasant one, actually, no doubt some cocktail of chemicals designed to make my body go crazy. Any worries about Opal or the orca were driven away by that maddeningly sweet smell. I could picture her body, her curves, her soft moans giving way to louder squeals as she was impaled on my cock. Oh gods, what I wouldn't give to get a piece of that tail--

"You, um...you couldn't show me which way she went, could you?" I asked, a new tone of urgency added to my voice.

She frowned. "I thought she wasn't your girl."

"Not yet, no, but damned if I'm gonna miss an opportunity like this."

The hippo looked at me for a moment, then broke out into a laugh. "Ha! I like the way you think. Come on, then, let me show you where she went."

I watched eagerly as the female hopped down from her rock, walking over to join me. Now that I got a proper look at the rhino standing up, I could see that she didn't look half-bad herself -- strong thighs, wide hips, and a rack to rival Opal's tied back behind that bikini top. If I hadn't known there was a dragoness in the area, I would've been more than happy to sit down right here and relieve some tension.

The hippo was doing some appraising of her own, as well, wolf-whistling as she drew close to me. "You've got something to be rather proud of downstairs, don't you? Come on, give me a proper look."

"Uh..." I had yet to fully lower my hands, but at her insistence I let them drop to my sides, blushing as I exposed myself.

Her eyes widened. "Well, my stars." She gave my shaft a gentle poke, earning a healthy twitch in response. "I'd say you'll be making a certain dragoness very happy, if you know what I mean."

"Thanks," I said, thoroughly embarrassed. Still, it's not everyday you get those kinds of compliments, so I let her look for a few moment longer.

"And my god, I've never seen balls that size -- you've got so much spunk stored up in those nuts of yours they look like they're ready to burst! What are you waiting for, go out and get 'er!" The hippo grinned widely, accentuating her remark with a heavy slap to my swollen balls.

Of course, my balls were swollen for an altogether different reason. I paled as I felt the ache start in my groin, my legs quivering in an attempt to keep me upright. It was useless, though. I slid to my knees with an agonized groan, my claws latched around my poor balls once again.

"Nnnrggh...why would you...nnnrgh!" I moaned, squinting my eyes shut against the wave of nausea spreading through my abdomen.

The female looked surprised. "Well gosh. Never realized males get so sensitive when they're all pent up." She frowned concernedly. "You oughta jerk it once in a while, let some tension outta those swollen nuts."

"That's not why they're swollen," I groaned in reply, trying not to completely lose my composure. I cradled my busted junk, trying to soothe the pain. So many conflicting signals...now my balls were telling me to get in the fetal position and start rocking back and forth, but my nose was still telling me there was a horny, fuckable female somewhere in the area. My member continued to throb, drooling precum. Add it all together and my groin didn't know /what/ was going on.

The hippo looked confused for a moment as she watched me struggle to stay upright, but a look of understanding slowly spread across her face. "Ohhhhh," she replied, with a quiet giggle. "I see. I'm not the first to smack me some dragon junk today, huh?"

I just groaned in reply. Great. Laugh it up. Nngh, my fucking nuts...

Gently I ****** my claws away, leaning forward onto my hands and knees. I sucked in a deep breath, ******* myself to calm down and focus. It was just a slap, nothing like the other stuff I'd been through. I could handle this.

"If you don't mind me asking..."

I looked up to see that a look of confusion had returned to the hippo's face -- she seemed fairly deep in thought, gazing pretty clearly at my crotch. "What?" I grunted, still rather distracted.

"Oh, it's just...you're a pretty big fella. I can't imagine many people could get the best of ya so easily." She laughed again. "I imagine it takes a lot of time and effort to squash a big ol' pair of dragonmakers like that."

"And that's funny?"

"Well...yeah."

Suddenly I was starting to like this new 'friend' a lot less. "So what, if I stomped on your ovaries that would be funny too?"

"There's no need to be bitter." The hippo rolled her eyes. "Besides, in case you haven't noticed, mine are on the inside. I was just curious what girl's been busting you -- I might have to ask her for some tips."

For a moment I had a mental image of Opal, demonstrating the proper way to crush a dragon's eggs without breaking them outright. "Oh fuck you," I growled, turning away from the female. "Why does every girl I meet have to be such a psycho? Haven't I been through enough?"

"Relax," she replied, "I'm just asking a question."

"Well then allow me to ask you a question: why are you such a bitch?"

The hippo harrumphed, folding her arms angrily across her chest. "Fine then, asshole, don't tell me. You can take of your little problem by yourself."

"Fine." I just focused on the ground beneath me as she stomped off, disappearing from my line of vision...which is why I was unprepared for what happened next. I didn't see the female stop behind me, nor did I see her foot coming up between my legs, but I most certainly felt the impact. I pitched forward with a frantic squeak as the hippo slammed a kick up into my nutsack, crushing my spuds into my pelvis. Oh fuck. I opened my mouth to scream, but before I could even get any sound out she followed up with a knee, squarely pinning the two nuggets against hard bone before drawing back and kneeing me once more for good measure. She held her leg there, grinding her bare thigh into my trapped testes for a moment before finally letting the scaly orbs squirm away to freedom. Only then did I finally manage to get my claws around my freshly-flattened balls, tumbling onto my side with a wail like a banshee.

It's amazing how no matter how many times you've been bashed in the ballsac, each time feels like the worst pain you've ever experienced. I know that a kick and a couple of knees wasn't much compared to the original beating the orca had given me, or compared to how Opal had practically popped them when she was riding my cock, and something like this shouldn't have even registered on the pain-scale after the virtual nut-piercing my tiger friend had given me. That didn't matter so much to my body, though -- all my body knew was that someone was trying to turn my nuts into peanut butter, yet again. I lay there shrieking like a female, clutching my wounded dragonhood and trying to soothe the endless agony radiating out from my mangled jewels. It felt like my groin had exploded -- the only reason I didn't think my nuts had burst was that they were now too enormous to miss, swelling ever larger from the abuse. I rolled onto my back with a tortured moan, spreading my legs to give my aching pair some room to breathe. "Oh, my balls, my fucking balls!--"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I do that?" The hippo gazed down at me for a moment, grinning as she watched me jerk and twitch. "Couldn't help myself. Y'know, being female and all that."

"Fuck you!" I squeaked, voice several octaves higher than normal.

She frowned. "Well that's not very nice. Good luck getting any dragoness tail with /that/ kind of attitude. Not that it really matters." I spasmed again as she bent over and gave my gonads a hard slap, the twin orbs jiggling with the momentum. "I doubt these guys still work anyway."

I looked up and opened my mouth to respond just in time to see her foot fly into my sack once more, sending me back into the fetal position with a squeal. I writhed in place, my body seeking an escape from the agony as the nausea in my abdomen continued to spread. I wrapped my claws tightly around my gonads, trying to protect them as the hippo launched a few final kicks and stomps at my groin, succeeding in crushing my right nut several times in a row before finally backing off. "My balls!" I squeaked, tumbling back onto my side. "Oh my...annnngh...!"

The female watched me for a moment before spitting on the ground beside me. "Good luck getting it up. Asshole." And with that, she walked away.

I lay there crumpled up for a good fifteen minutes before I managed to open my eyes and confirm that the hippo had left. It took at least another thirty before I could sit up and breathe again, and even then it continued to feel like my testicles were being put through a meat grinder. They were both still there, though -- as always, for better or for worse. I was starting to wonder if it was a curse or a blessing that they wouldn't just pop already. At least then I wouldn't have any balls to bust.

Of course, even while I was rocking back and forth and trying not to vomit, the dragoness continued to dominate my thoughts. I'd gone soft for a minute or two while my eggs were being scrambled, but once the hippo had left, it hadn't taken more than a few moments before my prick was standing at attention once again. Right now it was as hard as it had ever been, more than ready to perform its duty. As I looked down at the pillar of flesh sticking up between my legs, I could almost picture the dragoness sinking down on my cock inch by inch, her sex clamping down hungrily around the thick intruder--

No, no, no. Every instinct told me to go to the girl and screw her brains out, but my brain knew better. There was no way I could have sex like this -- I could barely stand, never mind fuck. I just needed to drag myself somewhere secluded for the night, forget about the dragoness, and start looking for Opal again tomorrow. And maybe jerk off a lot in the interim, if my nuts could handle it, or else I was going to wake up tomorrow with the worst case of blue-balls the world had ever seen.

With some effort I hoisted myself to my knees and then slowly to my feet, trying to cushion my testes as much as possible. I glanced around and spotted a small, somewhat overgrown path branching off of the main path -- perfect for my purposes. Carefully I waddled forwards, focusing on my feet and resisting the urge to just fall back to the ground and hold myself. Luckily the path was fairly short, and I managed to struggle onwards to the end, where it opened up into a small clearing. I staggered a few more paces before finally depositing myself at the foot of a large tree.

I let out a loud sigh, looking down at the heavy orbs cupped in my claws and wondering what I'd ever done to deserve this. My balls had been kicked, kneed, squeezed, stomped on, and now they were stopping me from having sex with a horny dragoness. Great. I shook my head and looked up--

--only to lock eyes with possibly the most attractive creature I had ever seen, her scales a deep red, one hand groping her breasts while another thrust a makeshift stone dildo in and out of her dripping slit.

"Why hello there," the dragoness purred.

Woo hoo,great job Piou can't wait for the next one and the new Dragonness character's reaction to Piou^^.Left me wet and sticky.

Big Supporter
    To be honest, I want more-a that hippo!

Big Supporter
    Yeah, I kinda wish I could've done more with her -- there aren't nearly enough hippos around in the fandom, and she was a fun character to play around with. I might have to find a way to write her back into the story sometime later. (Or maybe I could just write something non-canon...y'know, like a deleted scene or something. Something to think about, anyway.)