check the ballbusting updates here

Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

::Swoon::

Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

poiu, you've got a gift. Amazing story

yeah, man, very well done

Not sure how accurate this information is but I was giving a friend a ride home and I overheard her talking to her friend about the new Pixar Movie "How to Train your Dragon" and I overheard something about "...the funniest part though was when the dragon stepped on the kids balls..."

Just made me think of ya Poiu...

P.S. Dunno if its actually worth seeing though.

Following P'oiu getting abused all this way has been fun but I really hope he gets some kind of happy ending after all that, even if it does cost him a nut...

Big Supporter
    Yeah, I'm trying to decide whether to work in a bit more relief for P'oiu before he and Lia get back to the cave, because once they do, things are going to get messy fast. There are some old characters that I've been wanting to bring back for quite a while -- say, a certain frog and a certain orca -- and I'm not sure how P'oiu's going to deal with more then one girl at once without getting his eggs completely scrambled :P

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Yeah, I'm trying to decide whether to work in a bit more relief for P'oiu before he and Lia get back to the cave, because once they do, things are going to get messy fast. There are some old characters that I've been wanting to bring back for quite a while -- say, a certain frog and a certain orca -- and I'm not sure how P'oiu's going to deal with more then one girl at once without getting his eggs completely scrambled :P
    Dammit, I'm so far behind on your stories I was kinda glad this post wasnt a new chapter, because I need to catch up!
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Maybe all three of them together are enough to break a nut? I find the idea of him voluntarily (if not reluctantly) acquiescing to that kind of treatment pleasing - like Lia said, it'd be fine for him afterward, heh.

Big Supporter
    Heh, it's possible he could be convinced to let them do it with some appropriate persuasion. He'd probably willingly give his left nut to fuck Lia at this point...the bigger issue is figuring out exactly how to burst one of those scaly spuds. That, and convincing the orca to stop at just one :P

Well he's no good to Lia with no eggs at all - maybe the two more level-headed girls could persuade her to stop at one? Or just boot her out of the place if she can't see reason...

P'oiu's internal monologue would be hilarious while these negotiations are transpiring - I imagine something to the effect of "are they seriously discussing the exact method of destroying a dragon ball? right in front of me? :S"

Anyway, here's to hoping for a happy ending!

When is the Pokemon game going to get updated with more humans?

Big Supporter
    I've been meaning to make another round of the updates to the Pokemon game, but work's been crazy and I haven't touched it for about a week and a half. I'll try to at least add a few new characters later this week, both Pokemon and humans -- if you've got any specific requests, send me a PM or something and let me know.

Haha, I can't wait to write all of P'oiu's internal monologues -- once he and Lia reach the cave, he's going to have some very interesting decisions to make regarding his future as a male. All three girls have very different ideas about what to do with his gonads, and whether he deserves any relief after everything he's been through. I've still got an intervening chapter to write first, but there may be a crowd vote and/or multiple endings involved

Big Supporter
    Snoodle, I love those stories about Meg that you put up on the EA archive. Can you write some more? Preferably some bulls, dogs, or horses?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Snoodle, I love those stories about Meg that you put up on the EA archive. Can you write some more? Preferably some bulls, dogs, or horses?
    I'll see what I can do.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I'll see what I can do.
    I, also, will be on the line, waiting for this
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!