check the ballbusting updates here

Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

I'll vote Kayla!

The thing is, the question is what would our dragon pal pick? And he'd probably pick one of the ladies not out to completely ******** him. That said, I vote Kayla all the way!

Big Supporter
    Imagine the scene!

He picks Lia, and the pair of them go off into the sunset. She attempts to smash a nut again, and after a long... LONG while of failing, goes to the leaders of her tribe/nation to plead her case and explain that his balls are just plain indestructible.

Skeptical, they demand a demonstration, and so poor poor P'oiu is brought before them and Lia has to PROVE that, no matter how hard she tries, his nuts just don't pop.

Plus, hey, they get married and then it's a long, long life of hot sex and ballbusting. What more could ya want?

Big Supporter
    Ooh...MamaJama, I like the way you think :D I've got my own plans for what'll happen if Lia wins, but I certainly wouldn't mind your version. Poor, poor dragon :P

Voting continues! Lia's pulled out to a tiny lead, but it's still very close between her and Opal. Kayla the orca remains well behind, but at least she's got a good half-dozen votes now :) If you haven't voted yet, do so! I'll probably start writing the chapter next week, so the decision has to be made by then. In the meanwhile, I will be thinking of various creative ways to sex up a dragon/flatten a pair of dragon 'nads :P

I vote Lia - our hapless dragon willingly endures losing an egg so he can be with the love of his life that he just met, what could be sweeter than that? I figure all three of them together should be able to focus their efforts to pop one of them...

Plus that means Kayla can go back to her village and claim victory, P'oiu and Lia can make lots of two-colored dragon babies, and Opal can still milk the one he's got left - it's really win-win for everybody.

Well, I have found the story here some days ago, so I needed some time to read, but I think Lia is the best deal for the dragon

Why is our dragon protagonist acting like such a sniveling weakling? Isn't he a mighty dragon, most powerful of beasts? I say he should vote Kayla, with the stipulation that he be unchained and allowed to fight back.

The only reason Kayla beat him the first time was that she caught him unawares. If he's ready for a fight he should be able to beat her with little difficulty. I think Kayla's ego would probably lead her to agree to a fight--she seems to think she can take on anyone, no matter how strong.

Once he's beaten Kayla, fair and square, he'd be his own dragon again, not bound by the bitches who seem to think they own him. I realize all this runs counter to the nature of the story and this board, but come on--let the man have a little dignity. After all he's been through, he deserves it. :P

Because it's a brilliant ballbusting story. If he was supposed to eat them it would be posted in another forum.

Big Supporter
    tokage: That's one of the few inconsistencies in this series that I'm not really happy with. I started out by introducing P'oiu as this big, tough dragon, but I've gradually made him more and more of a pushover. It's sort of necessary in order to set him up for all these scenarios where he gets his nuts knocked in, but it's a little unsatisfying. My best explanation is that P'oiu used to be much more cocky, but after having his balls bashed up about a dozen times, he's become a lot more cautious and a lot more humble.

Still, I do try to cover for it when possible -- most of the time when a smaller/weaker character attacks P'oiu, I either make it a surprise (e.g. the orca, the hippo) or make him unable to defend himself (e.g. chain him to the floor). It might take away from the believability of the story a little bit...but then again, I'm writing about a dragon with indestructible balls getting the spunk beaten out of him. It's a ridiculous idea to begin with :P

I vote for Opal. Mostly just 'cause I like the character and I don't want to see her lose her livelihood. And poor Poiu deserves a reward after all the abuse. Too bad she doesn't have an orgy potion up her sleeve, er, sarong. Or does she?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
    I vote for Opal. Mostly just 'cause I like the character and I don't want to see her lose her livelihood. And poor Poiu deserves a reward after all the abuse. Too bad she doesn't have an orgy potion up her sleeve, er, sarong. Or does she?
    I agree with you Zelnaga. Piou deserves a day of total relaxation without his boy parts being mangled.

I'd gladly pleasure his giant dragon cock, cause he's been such a good sport
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    tokage: That's one of the few inconsistencies in this series that I'm not really happy with. I started out by introducing P'oiu as this big, tough dragon, but I've gradually made him more and more of a pushover. It's sort of necessary in order to set him up for all these scenarios where he gets his nuts knocked in, but it's a little unsatisfying. My best explanation is that P'oiu used to be much more cocky, but after having his balls bashed up about a dozen times, he's become a lot more cautious and a lot more humble.

Still, I do try to cover for it when possible -- most of the time when a smaller/weaker character attacks P'oiu, I either make it a surprise (e.g. the orca, the hippo) or make him unable to defend himself (e.g. chain him to the floor). It might take away from the believability of the story a little bit...but then again, I'm writing about a dragon with indestructible balls getting the spunk beaten out of him. It's a ridiculous idea to begin with :P
    I don't see the problem with him getting weaker. His nuts have been beaten to the moon and back over the past {insert amount of time the story takes place over}. That's gotta do something to the strength of a guy.

Big Supporter

Last call!

Just FYI -- I'll be tallying the votes for Dragon Slaying tomorrow night, so speak up or forever hold your peace.

Also, I've been working on another Underground League story that might make its way here in a week or two. The combination of Pokemon ballbusting and sexy nurses is too fun for me to resist :P

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Just FYI -- I'll be tallying the votes for Dragon Slaying tomorrow night, so speak up or forever hold your peace.

Also, I've been working on another Underground League story that might make its way here in a week or two. The combination of Pokemon ballbusting and sexy nurses is too fun for me to resist :P
    I've given up on seeing Kayla win. T_T
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I've given up on seeing Kayla win. T_T
    Kayla's actually had a bit of a comeback, even if she's still in third. Even if she doesn't win, I'll probably end up writing her ending eventually :)

Hi all! New person here. Been checking up on this forum periodically, but never bothered to register myself until now.

Actually, it was this particular thread that got my attention, and convinced me to sign up so I could post some stuff now and then too. Plenty of ball busting websites and forums out there, but this was the first time I'd happened across one with a FURRY section. Wow, gotta love that. I happen to really enjoy furry/dragon/mythical etc ballbusting, hence the username I chose.

I've been reading some of the other posts here, especially the stories! Poiu, great work man, really enjoy your stuff. ( I'd vote the female dragon but I'd feel sorry for the poor guy going through all that and losing one anyway...hehehe. ) Maybe he could convince her that it's double the future pain if she leaves him with both little dragon toys!

I've written some stories like that in the past myself, and I'm considering writing some more just to post here! And maybe over at sofurry or something as well.

Nice to meet you all!