check the ballbusting updates here

Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

And another post, this time with content!

http://fchan.us/src/ah_1276198210186...28f5adb6ba.jpg

Just saw that pic a few days ago, love it! Gotta love the expression on the female's face as she's hammering her foot into his crotch. She's like "Glee! Ball kicking!" And the look of agony on the canine's face is great. Also love his crumpled position in the second panel, along with her smug antics! Great pic.

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Kayla's actually had a bit of a comeback, even if she's still in third. Even if she doesn't win, I'll probably end up writing her ending eventually
    ::swoon::
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

if its not too late i would like to throw in my vote for Lia. i think it would make the best story. with the other two there is no real chance for future ballbusting except for opals overzealous behavior ha.

Kayla's actually had a bit of a comeback, even if she's still in third. Even if she doesn't win, I'll probably end up writing her ending eventually
    that would be great

Big Supporter
    Mythical Pain: good to have you on-board! We furry BB people are few and far between, so it's always nice to find someone new, especially another writer. Great pic, and I'm looking forward to any work of yours

Also, just for the record, voting for Dragon Slaying is over! Now to get writing...

Mythical Pain: good to have you on-board! We furry BB people are few and far between, so it's always nice to find someone new, especially another writer. Great pic, and I'm looking forward to any work of yours

Also, just for the record, voting for Dragon Slaying is over! Now to get writing...
    Thanks Poiu! Yeah, it was the fact that this forum had some furry Ballbusting fans that finally convinced me to sign up!

I posted this pic earlier, but wasn't sure if anyone saw since it took a little while for my membership to activate.

http://fchan.us/src/ah_1276198210186...28f5adb6ba.jpg

I'm thinking I may write a little story based on that!

Looking forward to the end of your story, Poiu!

So, like I said a little while ago, I'm new here. I've always been a big time fan of ballbusting, and a big time fan of dragons, gryphons, anthros, etc. So my two biggest kinks tend to combine and leave me in love with dragons, gryphons and anthros having their balls mercilessly busted hehehe.

I dabble in writing as a hobby, and I've written some furry-based ballbusting stories in the past. Now I'd like to write a few more to share with all you fine, naughty people!

Just out of curiosity, which of the following ideas sound the most fun to you guys and girls?

1. A human soldier woman captures a male dragon, binds him up in the forest and spends the day demolishing his hatchling-makers.

2. An anthro vixen has a fun afternoon kicking and squeezing her jerk of a brother where it hurts the most as much as she wants.

3. A human princess gets to abuse the puppy-makers of her fox and coyote servants sheerly for her own enjoyment.

If anyone would like to vote on which of those ideas they like best, when I get a few votes for one or another, I'll start writing it and get it posted in a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    I really like that one! A good squeezing to make that captive gryphon screaaaam!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    If anyone would like to vote on which of those ideas they like best, when I get a few votes for one or another, I'll start writing it and get it posted in a few days!
    I cast 50% of my votes for #3, 40% for #2, and 10% for #1.

Big Supporter
    Just out of curiosity, which of the following ideas sound the most fun to you guys and girls?

1. A human soldier woman captures a male dragon, binds him up in the forest and spends the day demolishing his hatchling-makers.

2. An anthro vixen has a fun afternoon kicking and squeezing her jerk of a brother where it hurts the most as much as she wants.

3. A human princess gets to abuse the puppy-makers of her fox and coyote servants sheerly for her own enjoyment.
    Ooh...those all sound pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing some human-on-furry action, since that's even rarer than plain ol' furry BB, but I'm having trouble deciding between #1 and #3. Hrrm...I guess I've written plenty of dragon stuff lately, so I'll say #3 for variety's sake :P

Also, unrelated: a friend of mine has posted several more Pokemon ballbusting stories. Definitely worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone View Post
    I cast 50% of my votes for #3, 40% for #2, and 10% for #1.
    I'll take that as one vote for each of them, hehehe. As I may eventually write all three anyway, I'll take that as your vote for the princess and anthro servants "first."

With a vote for the vixen kicking her brother around as the follow up, followed by the dragon!

Ooh...those all sound pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing some human-on-furry action, since that's even rarer than plain ol' furry BB, but I'm having trouble deciding between #1 and #3. Hrrm...I guess I've written plenty of dragon stuff lately, so I'll say #3 for variety's sake :P

Also, unrelated: a friend of mine has posted several more Pokemon ballbusting stories. Definitely worth checking out.
    Yeah, I like human on furry busting a lot myself! "Kick those furry nards, girls!" Hehe.

But Princess and Furries it is! At least for your vote, lol.

Thanks for the story links, I'll check them out!

Ok, so far:

2 Votes - Princess busting fox and coyote nuts.

1/2 vote - Human woman busting helpless dragon danglies. ( Poiu voted it second )

1/2 vote - Vixen smashing her brother's furry set. ( Toybag voted it his second choice. Got a preference for older or younger brother? )

Thanks for voting guys! Anyone else?

Big Supporter
    How about...

A human man and woman live in the forest. She keeps a pet wolf, and when he starts to act aggressively she defeats him by kicking him the balls, and then neuters him. What they didn't know is that he had a lover, a wolverine who wants revenge for her ruined lover, so she bites off the testicles of the man and brings them to his wife.

1/2 vote - Vixen smashing her brother's furry set. ( Toybag voted it his second choice. Got a preference for older or younger brother? )
    I vote for older brother. Something about bratty little sisters....

I'll take that as one vote for each of them, hehehe. As I may eventually write all three anyway, I'll take that as your vote for the princess and anthro servants "first."

With a vote for the vixen kicking her brother around as the follow up, followed by the dragon!

Yeah, I like human on furry busting a lot myself! "Kick those furry nards, girls!" Hehe.

But Princess and Furries it is! At least for your vote, lol.

Thanks for the story links, I'll check them out!

Ok, so far:

2 Votes - Princess busting fox and coyote nuts.

1/2 vote - Human woman busting helpless dragon danglies. ( Poiu voted it second )

Thanks for voting guys! Anyone else?
    I vote princess...but she needs a horse.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

I vote for the human princess with a gallery of trapped furry servant testicles to abuse, but honestly I'd love to see any and all of these.