check the ballbusting updates here

Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone View Post
    I vote for older brother. Something about bratty little sisters....
    Yeah, I agree. The sister thing always works for me in stories, even though I don't have a sister IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone View Post
    I vote for older brother. Something about bratty little sisters....
    Yeah, they're a lot of fun. And they are usually pretty good at getting away with delivering a swift shot to the pup-makers when mom's not looking. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I vote princess...but she needs a horse.
    Thanks! Another vote for the princess. No horse this time though, I like coyotes and foxes better myself hehe. If you want a bigger pair getting abused you'll have to wait for the dragon. He'll be a full, quadrupedal but sentient dragon, so he'll have a good set of goose eggs between his hind legs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Yeah, I agree. The sister thing always works for me in stories, even though I don't have a sister IRL.
    I'll count that as a vote for the Vixen sister then, hehe.

You could always write your own idea for us if you wanted! I may take other requests later but I tend to be not as much into neutering, mostly cause I like to write more tales with the same characters later, and it's not as fun if the females don't have their toys to play with hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Takkyuu_tama View Post
    I vote for the human princess with a gallery of trapped furry servant testicles to abuse, but honestly I'd love to see any and all of these.
    Thanks for the vote, another for the princess. The story will be starting with her already having had the fox as a servant for a while, and the coyote will be a newcomer to her. It'll be those two early on but if response is good I can always add other species in later installments lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Thanks! Another vote for the princess. No horse this time though, I like coyotes and foxes better myself hehe. If you want a bigger pair getting abused you'll have to wait for the dragon. He'll be a full, quadrupedal but sentient dragon, so he'll have a good set of goose eggs between his hind legs lol.

I'll count that as a vote for the Vixen sister then, hehe.

You could always write your own idea for us if you wanted! I may take other requests later but I tend to be not as much into neutering, mostly cause I like to write more tales with the same characters later, and it's not as fun if the females don't have their toys to play with hehehe.

Thanks for the vote, another for the princess. The story will be starting with her already having had the fox as a servant for a while, and the coyote will be a newcomer to her. It'll be those two early on but if response is good I can always add other species in later installments lol.
    ...I change my vote to the dragon.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    ...I change my vote to the dragon.
    LOL! Don't worry, the dragon story will show up soon, even if it's not the first one. The dragon was actually the first idea I thought of when I decided to write something for this forum. It's an idea based off a scene I RPed a few years back. Speaking of which, if anyone's interested in rping some furry or dragon ballbusting scenes sometime, send me a PM! I spend a lot of time in online rp when I have evenings free.

Anyway Snoodle I'll change your vote to the dragon!

The princess is still in the lead, but not by much! By about half a vote as far as my poor math skills and weird vote counting system go hehe.

Any other votes before I dig into a story?

I'd like to cast my vote in for the princess story ^^,btw Mythical Pain about the RPing does it matter too you if its m/m or f/m?

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    I'd like to cast my vote in for the princess story ^^,btw Mythical Pain about the RPing does it matter too you if its m/m or f/m?
    Cool, another vote for the princess! That's looking like the likely winner at the moment. At this rate I'll start writing it soon, and we'll have crying foxes and coyotes in no time. :: Grins ::

As for the rping, do you mean the muns or the characters? I don't mind one way or the other what genders the muns are. My preference for the story or scene we'd play would be male/female, but I'm happy to engage in some male/male furry ballbusting rp as well if that's what makes you happy!

I'm male myself, and I'm happy to play with male or female muns. As for my characters, I play both males and females as well, so I'm happy to do the busting or get busted, or both lol.

Also, love your avatar. Need to get myself one!

Big Supporter
    Furry Unity, baby. Gotta love it.

Personally I vote for the brother/sister dealie, but I'll happily accept the princess as well.

Just wish my muse would return to me, I'd like to get a little writing of my own done.

Cool, another vote for the princess! That's looking like the likely winner at the moment. At this rate I'll start writing it soon, and we'll have crying foxes and coyotes in no time. :: Grins ::

As for the rping, do you mean the muns or the characters? I don't mind one way or the other what genders the muns are. My preference for the story or scene we'd play would be male/female, but I'm happy to engage in some male/male furry ballbusting rp as well if that's what makes you happy!

I'm male myself, and I'm happy to play with male or female muns. As for my characters, I play both males and females as well, so I'm happy to do the busting or get busted, or both lol.

Also, love your avatar. Need to get myself one!

Lol thanks,I love this avatar too ^^.And about the rping I'll hit you up sometime on that.

2. An anthro vixen has a fun afternoon kicking and squeezing her jerk of a brother where it hurts the most as much as she wants.
    i vote for this story

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    Furry Unity, baby. Gotta love it.

Personally I vote for the brother/sister dealie, but I'll happily accept the princess as well.

Just wish my muse would return to me, I'd like to get a little writing of my own done.
    Another vote for the vicious vixen! You like the younger sister as well? Maybe I'll give her an older and younger brother, lol.

Thanks for the vote! Hope you get your muse back too, I enjoyed your "female self defense lessons" hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    Lol thanks,I love this avatar too ^^.And about the rping I'll hit you up sometime on that.
    Did you have it drawn for you or did you draw it yourself? I'd love one with a coyote curled up crying over his nuts. Or maybe non-anthro dragon doing the same.

And awesome! Send me a PM when you get a chance or I'll send one your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
    i vote for this story
    Thanks! Another vote for the vixen sister, it's gaining momentum!

Currently the princess is ahead, just slightly. I thought 4 or 5 votes, then 3 for the sister and 2 for the dragon. Or my math sucks and I'm counting votes wrong re-reading old posts hehe.

I vote for the Vixen sister.

Quote Originally Posted by 0514791 View Post
    I vote for the Vixen sister.
    Interesting! Without going back and counting them all again, I think that may Tie the vixen sister with the princess. Or put her very, very close behind. Do you like older or younger sister doing the kicking?

No,I was browsing FA and saw this little guy and thought he was so sexy ^^,I'm a white anthro wolf but still hes too cute.

Big Supporter
    Interesting! Without going back and counting them all again, I think that may Tie the vixen sister with the princess. Or put her very, very close behind. Do you like older or younger sister doing the kicking?
    Depends on the age of the victim, I suppose. Late teen brother with a younger teen sister works, same with an older sister kicking around a pubescent brother that's just figuring out sex and is, of course, getting into things he shouldn't be. Possibly in her room.