check the ballbusting updates here

Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Storyline

How about a theme of girl centaurs Vs boy centaurs. That gives a good human furry mix with the potential for some really big balls getting pureed in their sacs and ground into the dirt in the name of female dominance and superiority. Should also satisfy Snoodle's love for big balls getting busted.

Nice idea! Though for me personally, I'm not really into horses or horse anthros, or centaurs. But that's just me!

I tend to like more canines and felines among my anthros, hehe, and among non-anthro quadrapeds, I like things like dragons, and gryphons.

Now, I could definitely do a boys against girls idea with dragons or gryphons, or both sometime! I tend to imagine female dragons and gryphons are naturally a bit dominant over the males, and why not? One sharp blow between the hind legs and any male in their clan is curled up crying! Hehehe.

If you like the Centaur idea, why don't you write it out for us? I'm always happy to read others writings and encourage others to give writing their own stories a shot!

I think Snoodle will like my dragon getting busted when I get to that story, though. I hope anyway!

Saw a picture of a green dragon with a big set the other day, though it was also showing off the "rest" of him so I decided against posting it for now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    No,I was browsing FA and saw this little guy and thought he was so sexy ^^,I'm a white anthro wolf but still hes too cute.
    Ah, cool! Yeah he definitely looks like he needs a kick the furry nuts! Or five. Bet he'd be adorable with his eyes crossed, his ears pinned back and his muzzle all scrunched up hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    Depends on the age of the victim, I suppose. Late teen brother with a younger teen sister works, same with an older sister kicking around a pubescent brother that's just figuring out sex and is, of course, getting into things he shouldn't be. Possibly in her room.
    Both would work! Could put the female right in the middle and give her a brother on either side of that little spectrum, lol. She could get back at the older brother for picking on her, and bully the younger fox.

Older fox: "Wake up, sister, time to AWWWW! God! My baaaalls! You little brat! :: Crumples, squirms and cries:: "
    Sister: "Never wake me up before noon in the summer!"

Younger fox: "Hey, what's this in her drawer?"
    Sister: "Get the hell out of my room you little bastard! :: Kicks him right between the legs! ::
    Younger fox : :: Screams like a girl, drops to the floor in tears, squirming and sobbing :: " My nuuuuuuuuts! "

Big Supporter
    Yeah, both sound hot to me. I can't choose. :-P

Well two sets of aching fox nuts are always better then one right?

Big Supporter
    Long as it's not too fakely written. A lot of erotic stories strain credulity too much to really get into. As long as you make it believable I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Personally I'd lean toward just one at a time, actually, now that I think about it. Like older sister or younger sister, either way, one on one makes it easy to develop the relationship between them and keep everyone straight during it.

Also... why not twins? If we're talking about animals anyway, they could be part of the same litter, right?

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Long as it's not too fakely written. A lot of erotic stories strain credulity too much to really get into. As long as you make it believable I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Personally I'd lean toward just one at a time, actually, now that I think about it. Like older sister or younger sister, either way, one on one makes it easy to develop the relationship between them and keep everyone straight during it.

Also... why not twins? If we're talking about animals anyway, they could be part of the same litter, right?
    Yeah, I try to make even more "Erotic" stories seem realistic. Since we're talking fantasy creatures here, I kind of approach in the sense that I'm writing a believable fantasy story first, and it just happens to have a lot of ball busting described in greater then usual detail, hehehe.

Though for the vixen sister, I will probably place her in a modern setting.

I could also place the sister in a tribal setting, sort of native american based, though I think I may use that for a later story.

Anyway, I am starting in on writing the Princess story tonight, as it's the top vote gainer. Next up after that will be the Vixen Sisters, or the Dragon. Probably the sisters as it's at number two, but if anyone else wants to vote Dragon, feel free!

With all of what I just said in mind, lol, here's a little teaser from the parts when it actually gets naughty. I've started the rough draft of the first part of the princess story, and while I'm trying to ground it in believability by starting it off as what could be the beginning of a "real" fantasy story, giving the characters a little exposition and backstory...

Well, here's a teaser from when she actually gets down to kicking him. Just to show that yes, I am working on it. Feel free to say whether you like it or think it sucks, lol. ( She calls him Foxy cause she's a little too callous to care about his real name. )

The force of the princess’s well aimed kick not only lifted the fox’s testicles, but mashed them against his pelvis! Rebecca could actually the fox’s testicles against her foot, like rubbery little hens eggs. One unfortunate gland squashed out to either side of her foot. But thanks to the relative tightness of the fox’s breeches and the position of her foot, the fox’s nuts had nowhere to hide and were ****** to take the full and complete impact of the princess’s kick.

For Foxy, the sudden upwelling of agony was unbelievable. This was far from the first time she’d kicked him in the groin, but each time it happened again, it seemed like the worst time. Pain that was oh-so-sharp knifed through both vulpine testicles, up into his guts and kidneys, and in an instant the fox had dropped to his knees against the plush soft blue carpeting of the Princess’s floor. Tears welled in his dark green eyes and he clutched at his crotch with both hands, pitching muzzle-first onto the floor as the sharper pains began to give way to that familiar and horrifyingly wretched ache.

Big Supporter
    Looks pretty damn well-written to me. It's fun finding all those different phrases and expressions to describe testicular agony, isn't it? :) Take your time, but I'm certainly excited to read more princess-on-fuzzy-nutsac action.

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Looks pretty damn well-written to me. It's fun finding all those different phrases and expressions to describe testicular agony, isn't it? Take your time, but I'm certainly excited to read more princess-on-fuzzy-nutsac action.
    Thanks!

And yes, yes it is!

She hasn't gotten to see her furry targets yet, but she will before her night is over!

Good so far, except it looks like maybe a word is missing from the second sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
    Good so far, except it looks like maybe a word is missing from the second sentence.
    Lol! Good call! I wasn't really worried about stuff like that as I'll go over it all once or twice before I post it. I'm sure there will be some spelling/grammar/missing word errors regardless, but I went ahead and fixed that one.

Right now she's in process of stepping on his furry treasures hehe.

I'm up to about page 10 or so of the Princess/Fox story. The coyote hasn't entered yet but he probably will soon.

I think just as he's entering the scene, I will post what I have so far and call it "Part 1" lol.

Already the poor fox is having a very unpleasant evening. But the Princess is having the time of her life!

Still working on the story, haven't had much extra time for that sort of writing lately lol. But with any luck part one will be up soon!

In the meantime, here's a link to a pic of a wolf just begging to be busted! I'm sure it's copywrited, so I'm just posting the link.

http://www.e621.net/post/show/74488/...ge-canine-male

Not safe for work, but really...would you be on this website at work? LOL.

Anyway, that furry set looks in dire need of a kick, a stomp, and a squeeze!

What would YOU do to those wolf balls?

I love that Idea, Centaurs are hot!

Kinda like the dude from the Old Spice commercial, he has a great strong body, love to see a girl compete a face out against it.

Quote Originally Posted by kneefodder View Post
    How about a theme of girl centaurs Vs boy centaurs. That gives a good human furry mix with the potential for some really big balls getting pureed in their sacs and ground into the dirt in the name of female dominance and superiority. Should also satisfy Snoodle's love for big balls getting busted.