check the ballbusting updates here

Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    In my years of furry perversion (I've been around "the scene" for over a decade now) I've learned that the good stories are the ones that describe sex in a particularly gripping way, but the great stories are the ones in which the story is the main focus and the sexual aspect is the icing on the cake. If you've ever heard of Foxcar, he's a great example (warning, gay). I'd say yours has the beginnings of being one of those. It's not so much a backdrop to give you an excuse to smash some nuts as a great story that just happens to fit well with some ballbustin'.

I would 100% like to read this as a longer story, with relationships and character development. Hell I'd even throw a few bucks at you and buy it as an e-book once it's all complete, and that's not an offer I make very often.

Wow! Seriously? That is one of the best compliments I can think of, thank you very much! Not sure that I'll be able to make that happen but I'd certainly like too.

And I agree! Not just about furry stories, but about any sort of "Adult" story. The best are not simply focused on sex or fetishes, but have an enthralling story or interesting characters at their core. You should be able to remove all the sexual or fetish elements and still have a good story.

At least, that's my opinion. Granted, Princess and Pet would only be half as long if I removed the ballbusting, but obviously not if I wrote it all out into the "full story."

I'd have to say it could go two ways, and I've explored the plot lines a little through some online RP. But I've never written it out, yet.

Writing something on that level takes a ton of time, commitment and effort, and while for the most part I just do it for my own amusement, when I stretch something to "novel length" at least part of my feels as though it should be something I might be able to get published some day.

Another part of me wants to craft a great, and epic story, and through in a lot of sex and ballbusting hehe.

Where I to ever actually write out the "full story" for princess and fox, it would feature the fox, obviously, as well as coyotes, wolves, dragons, and gryphons. ( All of which would get nailed in the balls now and then, hehehe. ) Lots of action, drama, plot, some magic, some forbidden romance, maybe a tragedy or two, all that good stuff.

I have thought of E-Booking a few stories and things that might have a bit too much sex involving non-human characters for main stream publication, but that I think would make fantastic novels anyway. Never know I guess!

Just curious, has anyone else had a chance to read my perhaps too-long story yet?

Thanks again to the three commentators so far, your praise is blowing me away. I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it!

Big Supporter
    My man, I don't know about "proper novel" length, but if you turn this even into novella sized with real character progression and development, I would absolutely be willing to drop, say, ten bucks on it. No questions asked. You are a good enough writer that I'd consider it a good donation to the cause (the cause being furry erotica writers). I know I'm probably in the minority, but whatever. I think you're a good enough writer to deserve the praise.

Plus, I admit, I want to see Foxy get some good times coming. Lots and lots of ballbusting, sure, but happy times as well. I like the kid. My furry character is part fox, I've always been partial to them types.

My man, I don't know about "proper novel" length, but if you turn this even into novella sized with real character progression and development, I would absolutely be willing to drop, say, ten bucks on it. No questions asked. You are a good enough writer that I'd consider it a good donation to the cause (the cause being furry erotica writers). I know I'm probably in the minority, but whatever. I think you're a good enough writer to deserve the praise.

Plus, I admit, I want to see Foxy get some good times coming. Lots and lots of ballbusting, sure, but happy times as well. I like the kid. My furry character is part fox, I've always been partial to them types.
    Well it's certainly something to think about! Obviously if I ever did that, I'd have to get a website set up to sell them through, and hopefully I'd be able to get enough people interested to recoup the costs of the site and so on.

But...I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about doing something like that. Usually with more "serious" stories, but sometimes with furry or dragon based erotic stories, too. Which couldn't be published much through the mainstream routes, and would be better off as "e books" so I could write in whatever I wanted.

Anyway, it's very nice and very flattering and humbling to hear you enjoyed the story that much, and I hope the next sections live up to it!

Two of the other ideas I've mentioned for future stories, including the woman capturing the dragon, and the coyote tribal story, would be the same way. That is, they'd be based of an actual story and characters that interest me, and would also make a great story. At least in my mind! Lol.

Foxy will definitely get some good times in the future! I think you'd also like the "other" version of this particular tale, but I won't lay it out in case I write it hehe.

Big Supporter
    Well, no matter what you decide to do, I can't wait to see the rest!

Well, no matter what you decide to do, I can't wait to see the rest!
    Thanks very much! Hopefully it won't disappoint. You ever do any online rp or anything?

If anyone else gets a chance to read it, please let me know what you think!

Big Supporter
    Oh... I've been known to dabble in that realm. Once in a while.

I just got a chance to read princess and the fox and I loved it great work really nicely done I can't wait too see what her next servant species is ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
    Nice! My kinda wicked mean tribal girls!

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    I just got a chance to read princess and the fox and I loved it great work really nicely done I can't wait too see what her next servant species is ^^.
    Thanks very much! The next in line for abuse is likely a coyote, hehehe.

Though, I may write up the first part of the captured dragon being busted first. Snoodle will like him, he's got a big dangly dragon sized pair! Hehehe.

So a lot of you voted, but only about 4 people commented.

I guess the rest of you either didn't read it, or didn't like it?

Next up will either be the next chapter, the vixen sister, or the woman and dragon captive.

In my opinion your story was propably the best furry story i've read in my whole life (no offense poiu), i just loved your detailed stoytelling etc. And i think you should write the next chapter next.

Big Supporter
    megakidbuu: Heh, no offense taken :P I'm just glad to see more people writing!

Mythical Pain: don't worry too much about the comments (or lack thereof). Hell, sometimes when I don't get much response to something that I thought was really good, I interpret it as a compliment -- it means the readers are too 'distracted' (ahem) by the story to leave their thoughts.

Finally, to close this post with a bit of nutpain, here's a random bit of art: http://www.sofurry.com/page/160918/watchlist

Quote Originally Posted by megakidbuu View Post
    In my opinion your story was propably the best furry story i've read in my whole life (no offense poiu), i just loved your detailed stoytelling etc. And i think you should write the next chapter next.
    Thank you very much! That's really kind of you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

Chapter Two is probably what I'll do next. Poor little coyote will have quite a shock when he walks into her room and sees the fox curled up on the floor, clutching his aching furry nuts and sobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Mythical Pain: don't worry too much about the comments (or lack thereof). Hell, sometimes when I don't get much response to something that I thought was really good, I interpret it as a compliment -- it means the readers are too 'distracted' (ahem) by the story to leave their thoughts.

Finally, to close this post with a bit of nutpain, here's a random bit of art: http://www.sofurry.com/page/160918/watchlist
    Hehe, that's a good point Poiu! I hope everyone else enjoyed it if they got a chance to read it!

If they didn't read it, Chapter 2 is likely get straight back into furry balls being busted since a lot of the backstory's already laid out in chapter one hehe. So I imagine they'll enjoy that!

Also, great pic! Always a nice way to end a post lol.