check the ballbusting updates here

Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    I've only read about half way through it so far (wasn't going to comment till the end) but I'm definitely enjoying it. Thanks for the good story, and keep them coming!

Remember, every comment probably represents at least 10 people who share its opinion but didn't post.

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    I've only read about half way through it so far (wasn't going to comment till the end) but I'm definitely enjoying it. Thanks for the good story, and keep them coming!

Remember, every comment probably represents at least 10 people who share its opinion but didn't post.
    Very cool! If you're about halfway through you should be just getting into the really "good" stuff LOL. Hope you keep enjoying it! Thanks for your comment, looking forward to hearing what you think when you've had a chance to read the rest of it.

And yeah, I guess that's true! That's a good way to look at it.

This might have already been posted, but I couldn't remember. I posted it in the ballbusting cartoon thread when talking about a human woman kicking minotaurs in the nuts in an old dragonlance book lol.

http://furry-friday.net/fffd_/displa...599&fullsize=1

And also, anime piggy gets crushed!

Well, I had to edit it, the links didn't seem to work when reposted. But check out Ballbustingtube in the anime section, Words Worth, two clips of a big ugly porcine getting nailed in the naked set lol.

Any chance of you posting a link to the website?It keeps saying that the website could not be found.

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    Any chance of you posting a link to the website?It keeps saying that the website could not be found.
    http://********************/ Search for "Anime" then check out the two "Words Worth" clips.

It looks like it won't let me. Sorry! I'm guessing it's blocked or something here so I better not keep trying lol. Ballbustingtube dot com and search Anime.

Lol just watched them,nice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    Lol just watched them,nice ^^
    Yeah, those pigs go down hard! I like the one with the little walnut or whatever cracking lol.

Big Supporter
    Not sure if any of you are still poking around my Pokemon BB website, but I figured I'd let you know that I've added a "multi-battle mode" for registered users, meaning you can create matches with any number of combatants you'd like. If you've ever wanted to try 1-on-1 M/M matches, or maybe to pit a team of females against one unlucky male, or even to have a crazy 4-on-4 battle royale, now's your chance

I've also added various new species over the past month, so you should find some new nuts to crack. If I'm still missing one of your favorite species, let me know and I'll add it.

As always, thoughts/comments/feature requests welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Not sure if any of you are still poking around my Pokemon BB website, but I figured I'd let you know that I've added a "multi-battle mode" for registered users, meaning you can create matches with any number of combatants you'd like. If you've ever wanted to try 1-on-1 M/M matches, or maybe to pit a team of females against one unlucky male, or even to have a crazy 4-on-4 battle royale, now's your chance

I've also added various new species over the past month, so you should find some new nuts to crack. If I'm still missing one of your favorite species, let me know and I'll add it.

As always, thoughts/comments/feature requests welcome!
    Now THAT sounds fun! Hehehe.

A dragon in need of a serious busting! Who wants to scramble these dragon eggs?

http://fchan.us/src/m_1275011887186....h_5-7-2010.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    A dragon in need of a serious busting! Who wants to scramble these dragon eggs?

http://fchan.us/src/m_1275011887186....h_5-7-2010.jpg
    I reckon a scantily clad female knight slashing that over filled sac open with her trusty sword would wipe the grin off his face for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by kneefodder View Post
    I reckon a scantily clad female knight slashing that over filled sac open with her trusty sword would wipe the grin off his face for sure!
    Definitely! But I hope if she ruins her toys she's put in a good day's work kicking them around first hehehe.

Come on folks, can't let the thread sink TOO Far down!

Anyone else had a chance to finish reading Princess and Foxy part one? Gonna start work on Part 2 shortly!

I just finished up my second story for another site, but while it's got a lot of painful ballbusting in it that happens to a dangly-balled dragon, it's done by another male. ( As that's the majority of the fanbase over there. ) So I wasn't sure if anyone here wanted to read it or not. Mostly, one male dragon squeezing the hell out of another and references to common busts in their tribe lol. Then he makes it up to his buddy, with his tongue lol. Not usually what I'm into, but when posting on a sight with a big male/male fanbase gotta make the people happy!

Hehe next up is Princess/Foxy part 2, and the captured dragon soldier getting his dangly eggs scrambled by the human woman!

I'm definitely looking forward to reading the male/male section if you choose to post it ^^