check the ballbusting updates here

Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

UK, west midlands (message me for more exact location ;) )
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Can I be a character?
    If you're gonna be a character I'm gonna put mine in too, just to see how it goes ^.=.^;;

Big Supporter
    Creating characters is totally welcome and totally encouraged. (Unlike the Pokemon site, I won't be manually entering 200+ species, so y'all will need to do the work instead :P) However, there is going to be one very strictly enforced rule: characters based on actual people have to be kept private (i.e. they can't be shared with other users). Otherwise it opens up a huge can of worms.

There may be one or two rules beyond that to make sure the site is as legal and squeaky-clean as possible, but I'm trying my best not to restrict too much. Things were a lot easier back when my site just had imaginary creatures ballbusting each other :P

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Creating characters is totally welcome and totally encouraged. (Unlike the Pokemon site, I won't be manually entering 200+ species, so y'all will need to do the work instead :P) However, there is going to be one very strictly enforced rule: characters based on actual people have to be kept private (i.e. they can't be shared with other users). Otherwise it opens up a huge can of worms.

There may be one or two rules beyond that to make sure the site is as legal and squeaky-clean as possible, but I'm trying my best not to restrict too much. Things were a lot easier back when my site just had imaginary creatures ballbusting each other :P
    Aw, I wanted to be available for everyone to bust. XD I guess I'll have to take care of myself, then.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Aw, I wanted to be available for everyone to bust. XD I guess I'll have to take care of myself, then.

Cool, we could bust each other and see who can still siand.

Big Supporter
    Yeah, sorry. Meg's fair game though :P

Yeah, sorry. Meg's fair game though :P
    :O Of course!
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

That site looks awesome, to make it a little different you could code in the images changing from normal to HIT IN THE CROTCH POSE?

also is it too late to get in on the Beta :P

Big Supporter
    Yep, already in the plans. When creating a character, you'll be able to supply a URL to a default picture, as well as a second picture for when the character has taken a few hits. I'm hoping people will put that to good use :P

Re: the beta: right now I'm actually the only one with access :P The site is still nowhere near a usable state, and won't be for several more weeks. As I've said before, I'm aiming to open registrations by the end of the year, but until then it's just a private workspace.

Also, in non-site-related news, I've starting polishing up an old Christmas-themed BB scrap. I imagine it'll show up here in another week or two, once we're a little closer to the actual holiday :)

would seem I need to get some pics drawn up by my friend then, I'm sure he'll have no trouble drawing both pics ^^ especially the 'after' pic X3

What's if it's just a made up character you created? Could those be shared? As long as you don't base it off yourself. It could satisfy some people without crossing a line.

As for nuts magically reappearing, well, that's pretty much unavoidable given the way the site works -- wouldn't be much fun if you could only use a male character once or twice :P But I am hoping to expand on things like Challenge Mode, where the character stays consistent battle to battle until the whole series is finished. Again, we'll see how far I get before launch
    You could say crushed nuts are restored by the power of the brand new Cellular Regeneration Pods, an invention produced just in time for the new tournament season. Or something. It could also explain why there's isn't a constant, nearly terminal shortage of males.

The power of the plot is yours to command, Poiu. It can solve as many problems as imagination will allow.

Big Supporter
    Made-up characters are totally fine -- heck, I'll be adding characters like Lia and P'oiu myself :P So far, the only restricted cases are:

- Characters that are based on real, flesh-and-blood people
    - Characters that are significantly under-age

And even in those cases, you can still create the characters -- you just have to keep them private. I'm just making sure that everything on the site is as legal as possible :)

I'm still working on a canon explanation for regenerating crushed nuts, but I've got some ideas that I'm working on. Particularly for the longer campaign modes, where popping a ball is kind of a big deal :P

By the time the coding is finished you'll think of something.

haha. Communist animal thing with hat on the way.

if anyone wants me do some sketches for their characters I'm happy to do some

Quote Originally Posted by aiam View Post

You would? cool ^^

think ya can do anything with Gen?

Gen'Ichi

Quote Originally Posted by aiam View Post

Yes please! You could do Foxy and Puppy from my stories, that would be amazing! Would love to have them getting hit in the furry nards all the time hehe.

Or a non anthro dragon, hehe.