check the ballbusting updates here

Page 49 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter

'Tis the season to jingle some bells...

I'm posting just the first half of this now, but the second half should be posted before Christmas (assuming I get my shit together).

This little snippet has been kicking around my BB story folder for 2+ years now, so I figured it was about time to get it done and post it. The opening quote may make this seem like more of a ********** story than a BB one, but trust me, in the end it's the same kind of nut-bashing that y'all have come to expect from me.

Anyway, enjoy, and may visions of ball-busting reindeer dance in your heads :P

The very fact that Christmas card artists show Rudolph with his antlers in place may underscore another unfortunate fact, one drawn to my attention by Odd Halvorsen: the Sami mostly use ********* male reindeer to pull or carry loads. Without their equipment, males have an abnormal antler cycle, so they keep their headgear longer than functional males. To keep his antlers for the sake of the Christmas card, Rudolph would have had to be *********. "This introduces another sad aspect to the story," Halvorsen says.
    -The Physics of Christmas, Roger Highfield

"And last but not least, I remind you all to give a very warm welcome to the newest member of the team, Blitzen!"

A round of applause went through the room, and the buck grinned, glancing up at the jolly fat man introducing him. It had been a little intimidating to drop everything, leave his old life behind, and move north, but so far it felt pretty good to be the new kid up north. Everyone had been more than welcoming, and the team had taken him in right away. It seemed like there was always someone around to make sure he was doing alright.

Speaking of which... "Hey -- how you holding up?" Donder clapped a hand on Blitzen's back. "Need anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." The buck smiled. "Just taking it all in, y'know? I mean, I always hoped I'd end up at the North Pole, but I never thought I'd actually be here."

"Heh, yeah, I know what you mean. Trust me, though, you've earned it. And you'll figure out your way around the place soon enough." The veteran reindeer grinned. "If you've got any questions, though, feel free to ask anytime."

Blitzen thought for a moment before remembering the question that he had thought of earlier. "Oh -- one random thing that did occur to me. How do they take care of our antlers? For us guys, I mean."

"Ah." The male's face fell. "Um."

"I mean, because normally they fall off by the end of November." The buck frowned. "Do the males take hormones or something?"

"N-no, not hormones. Hormones don't help." Donder seemed visibly uncomfortable. "Listen, you'll find out how that works soon enough -- just drop the subject for now, alright? We don't...we don't really talk about that."

Blitzen chuckled. "Oh come on, is it some kind of secret? Listen, I don't care if we wear fake ones; it's not gonna spoil the Christmas magic or anything."

"No, it's not that, it's just…uh..." The fellow male leaned inwards, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Listen, if you really want to know--"

"Do I hear someone talking about antlers?" Vixen asked loudly, suddenly entering the conversation. The female turned to Blitzen, grinning widely with a flash of teeth. "I just love a good rack, if you know what I mean."

Blitzen snickered. "Yeah...well, Donder was just about to explain how they take care of our antlers up here."

"Oh really." Vixen arched an eyebrow, her pleasantness suddenly gone as she gave Donder a cold glance. "Is that true, dear?"

The male scrabbled for an explanation. "No, of course...well, I mean...he asked, so I--"

"Mmhmm." The female folded her arms. "Well...I would encourage you not to go ruining the surprise. Blitzen's new here; it's only right that we should give him a proper welcome."

"I...uh...yes ma'am," replied Donder meekly, looking down.

"Again, what's the big deal?" Blitzen folded his arms across his chest. "I mean, seriously -- they're just antlers. What's there to be embarrassed about?"

"Well," Vixen replied, "it's just that some males find the whole thing a little...emasculating."

The buck snorted. "Why? I've got nothing to be ashamed of."

The doe's mouth turned upward in a smile. "Is that so? Well, aren't you a…" -- her gaze flicked downwards for a moment -- "…cocky little fella."

The male smirked. "Oh? Has someone else been talking about me?"

Vixen raised an eyebrow, but her smile grew. "Heh -- nice to see a new guy with some balls. I just hope you can pull a sleigh as well as the big guy says you can. But I guess we'll find that out soon enough." The doe turned away. "Later, boys."

Blitzen watched the female walk away for a moment, admiring the healthy swing of her rear. Yeah, it was good to be the new kid up north.

"You might not want to flirt with her like that," warned Donder. "She can be kind of...intense. Dancer and Comet are a lot nicer, as far as females go."

The buck snorted. "Oh come on, she's smoking hot and she was totally flirting back. Besides, I'm not taking girl advice from a guy who folds like a wet paper bag around women." Blitzen chuckled. "What, has she got you pussy-whipped or something?"

Donder didn't seem quite so amused. "Yeah, well…" he mumbled, cheeks burning as he looked down at the ground.

----

"Good work today, man." Dasher gave the younger male a pat on the shoulder. "You're doing really well."

"Thanks," panted Blitzen, still dripping sweat from the endurance run he had just completed. His whole body ached with exertion, even muscles that he didn't know he had. Luckily, a hot shower did a lot to ease that pain, and so it was with much relief that the buck tossed his workout clothing aside and stepped into the nice, warm spray.

Damn, I'm tired, the buck thought to himself, letting his body relax as the day's tension slowly ran down the drain. I didn't realize how fast the training ramps up…but then again, I suppose this is the best team in the world for a reason.

Honestly, though, over the past few days the team dynamic had seemed a little…off. When the whole team was out running together, it felt fantastic, but the whole team hadn't consistently been together since the beginning of training. It seemed like every few days a different member was out sick -- first Cupid, then Dasher, today Donder. All males, coincidentally. Blitzen wondered if there might be something more significant going on, but when he asked one of the sick bucks who had returned, all he got was a mumbled response about not feeling well.

Still, there were still several weeks of training left before the big day, and Blitzen felt confident that the team was up to the task. No doubt it would leave them all good and exhausted, but there was a whole year to recover afterwards.

Exhausted and wrapped in his thoughts, the buck didn't notice how much time had passed until the supply of hot water finally began to run out. Geez, he thought, I didn't even hear everyone leave. Blitzen shook his head to gather himself and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and heading towards his locker, beginning to dry himself off as he went.

Blitzen had been buried face-first in towel for several seconds, drying his antlers, when he was caught off-guard by a wolf-whistle from just a few feet away. Pulling the cloth aside, he found himself face-to-face with a post-shower Vixen, wrapped in her own towel, looking down at his endowment with a rather pleased smirk on her face.

"Hey!" the male exclaimed, looking suspiciously at the doe -- though not moving to cover himself. After all, the two had been flirting ever since he first arrived. Maybe it was finally about to pay off.

Vixen glanced upwards. "What, I'm not allowed to admire a nice package when I see one?" The female's gaze drifted back down to the buck's equipment as she folded her arms across her chest, the tops of her tan-furred breasts visible above her towel wrap. "Y'know, females have needs too, honey."

Blitzen felt his cock twitch weakly at the compliment, his arousal no doubt aided by the nearly-nude doe standing in front of him. The male did his best not to stare at her legs as he imagined what lay hidden just above, a slip of the towel away from his eager eyes... "Well, I'm glad you're enjoying the view," he answered. "Always happy to help a doe in need. Particularly one as attractive as yourself."

Vixen took a step forward, raising an eyebrow. "You got something in mind, stud?"

"Oh, I've got plenty of things in mind," he replied, moving a step closer himself. "Like getting you out of that towel, to start with."

"Ooh...well aren't we forward?" The doe licked her lips, taking another step so that she was now just inches away from the male. Casually she let a hand slip downwards, her fingers brushing through Blitzen's groinfur and running over his stirring cock before curling around his heavy balls and hefting their weight. "In that case, why don't you slip on over to my place in, say, ten minutes, and we'll have ourselves a bit of fun?"

Blitzen brought a hand to the female's waist, giving a gentle squeeze. "It's a date," he grinned.

"Excellent. I'll be waiting." Vixen pulled away, giving the buck's package a healthy smack as she did so. "And don't be late."

The male let out an 'oomph' of surprise. "Y-yes ma'am."

The doe smiled at him once more, and with that she turned to leave...letting the towel slip from her body as she disappeared down the hallway. Blitzen took a moment to admire the sway of her bare rump before she turned a corner and disappeared, leaving the male alone with his newly-stiff erection.

Score! thought the male. Not that he hadn't been expecting it -- hell, Vixen had been eying his crotch ever since he'd arrived -- but it was a relief to finally get the booty call he'd been waiting for. Hell, he hadn't been laid since he'd arrived at the North Pole, and that was over a month ago. In fact...

Blitzen glanced down at his groin, only to be greeted with seven proud inches of reindeer meat, throbbing in the open air. Impulse told him to jerk off now, while the image of the female's pert rumpcheeks was still fresh on his mind, and the male got as far as wrapping a paw around his thick shaft before he reconsidered. Sure, it'd feel great to just bust a nut here and now…but on the other hand, the whole team had spent the past week doing stamina training, and he wasn't about to lose out on a piece of tail that could keep going all night. Better not to waste a drop.

Reluctantly the male let go of his cock and went back to drying himself off, while images of a naked Vixen slinked their way through his imagination. When he was finished he wrapped the towel around his waist, not bothering to hide the obvious bulge in front, and with a grin stepped out of the locker room.

----------------

The door was unlocked when he got there, and the eager Blitzen opened it to find...a room full of black.

"...Vixen?" he asked cautiously. He took a step forward into the darkness, his paw groping along the wall for a light switch. "You here, babe?"

Suddenly the door slammed shut behind him, and before Blitzen even had time to react, there was a paw clamped tightly around his muzzle. Instinctively the buck lashed out, striking blindly at his attacker as his adrenaline spiked…but then he caught a whiff of the wet cloth pressed up against his nose. It smelled kind of...ooh. Kind of nice.

"Ow!" yelped a voice behind him -- a female voice. "Mmph, damnit -- that was right in the tit, you fucker."

Blitzen's mind was already hazy enough that her words passed him right by. What was that? Something about tits? Tits were always good.

"Anyway," the mysterious female grumbled, "you seem docile enough. Are you gonna play nice now?"

Blitzen stood there dumbly for another moment when suddenly there was someone else's bare skin pressed up against his back. The paw clamped around his muzzle trailed sensuously down to his chest, while at the same time another paw slid around his hip to...ooh. A quick tug let the towel around his waist fall to the floor, and then the male let out a quiet murmur as a few soft fingers wrapped around his length.

"That's it, relax," purred the female, giving the shaft in her hand a gentle squeeze. "Nothing's wrong. Not yet, anyway."

Sure, Poiu, tease us and then leave us waiting for the rest! Hehehe.

Great stuff so far. I get the feeling someone's going to have trouble delivering presents this year...

Big Supporter
    Aaaand here's the rest. If I had a little more time, I'd polish this up some more (it feels too similar to my last story...), but I'd rather have it done and posted on Christmas. So enjoy, and let me know what you think! (Oh, and Merry Christmas!)

In his drugged state, Blitzen was more than happy to go with the flow, his eyes half-lidded as his mystery assailant guided him towards a low metal platform in the middle of the room. Lazily, he turned his head, trying to catch a glimpse of whoever it was behind him. "Vuh...Vixen?"

"You got it, stud." The doe pressed herself up against the buck's muscled back, her head resting on his shoulder. "You ready to have some fun?"

Blitzen let out a chuckle that turned into a moan as the doe gave his cock a few slow strokes. "Y-yeah," he replied weakly, head swimming. "What are...where are we?"

"My room," lied the female, rolling her eyes. "Here, take a seat."

The buck was reluctant to move away from the nude doe, but gently Vixen turned him around and sat him down on the edge of the metal platform. It was only about a foot and a half off the ground, and Blitzen shivered at the chill of the metal surface against his bare rump.*"Then is this...your bed?" he asked curiously. He tried looking up at the female, but found that his eyes were unable to rise any higher than Vixen's hips.

The doe smirked down at the mesmerized male, delicately pushing down against his chest and guiding him to a reclined position. "Sure it is. Lie down and hold still, alright?"

Blitzen didn't resist, stretching out on the platform as Vixen took a seat beside him. As the female bent over him and pulled his wrists up above his head, he took a moment to*admire the healthy jiggle of her breasts, but he glanced upwards when he heard a quiet click.*"Handcuffs?" The buck*giggled. "You're...you're kinky."

Vixen chuckled in reply. "You don't know the half of it." Carefully she finished securing his wrists above his head, leaving enough slack to keep the male comfortable but ensuring he didn't have much room to wriggle. Then she slid down his body, making sure to secure his ankles as well.*Those legs could kick, after all, just as hard as her own two legs could.

Blitzen's erection had flagged a bit after the doe had ceased her stroking, but the sight of the female crouched down between his legs soon had him thick and throbbing once more. After hearing another click, however, the buck became curious.*"What are we...what are you gonna do?" he asked, idly wondering why Vixen's muzzle wasn't already wrapped around his length.

"Well, Blitzen," she replied, securing the lock around his other ankle and looking up, "we're going to do something very important. Do you remember the question you asked me at the party a few weeks back?"

The buck opened his mouth for a moment, then paused, then opened his mouth once more -- then paused again, frowning. "Uh...no."

"You asked me how the bucks keep their antlers through December." She smiled, reaching up between his legs and hefting his sac for a moment, rolling his plump spuds between her fingers. "Because normally, males lose their antlers by then -- you know, because of hormones."

"Mmgh...right." Blitzen didn't particularly care what the doe was saying, as long as she kept fondling his junk.*His cock twitched in anticipation of her soft touch, her wet tongue, her tight sex...

"Well, the way we save your antlers is by stopping the hormones. And they way we stop the hormones is with a bit of...physical therapy, I guess you could call it." Vixen smiled. "Which is why you're here."

"Mmm?" the buck said absently, clearly paying no attention.

Vixen just chuckled, watching the male's eyes trace up and down her athletic form. "I can see you're not following me, Blitzen." The female straightened up from her crouching position, letting his nuts slip from her fingers and stepping up between the buck's spread legs. "In that case, maybe I should demonstrate. It works like this."

The male watched in some confusion as the doe raised one leg, her toned calf hovering in the air for a short moment*before her hoof came thundering down squarely atop his ballsac.

The pain was so sharp and so sudden that it actually took Blitzen a moment to react -- but when he did, his entire body spasmed, his mouth opening in a shrill cry of agony. "My balls!" the buck squealed, all arousal and grogginess forgotten as his testicles were trampled underfoot. "G-get off! You're standing on my balls!"

"Yeah, that's the idea, dear." The nude Vixen smiled down at him, her weight continuing to bear down on the male's naked jewels, crushing them between her hoof and the cold metal platform. "The reason you lose your antlers is due to hormones -- testosterone, mostly. And one of my jobs here at the Pole is to stop that from happening, by whatever means necessary." She increased the pressure for a moment, feeling the twin orbs flatten, then reinflate as she let up a bit. "Which is why I get to spend a week ballbusting all the bucks on Santa's squad, making sure you'll still have a rack come Christmas Eve."

Blitzen felt pretty sure that there were several significant flaws in the doe's logic -- but with his spunk-makers squashed agonizingly flat and his voice rising in pitch, he was hardly in the position to make a coherent argument.*"Y-you can't do this!" he screeched, hips jerking wildly in an effort to dislodge his attacker.

"Oh, we can and we do." The doe grinned. "In fact, in the old days they used to just ******** the men entirely, but I've always preferred a more...hands-on approach. So you can thank me for that." She peered down at the two tortured spheres bulging outwards beneath just a fraction of her weight. "I mean, this method takes a little longer than just lopping 'em off, but I think it's more fun for everyone involved. Certainly for me. Speaking of which, it's time to turn up the pressure a bit..."*

Blitzen's body shook as the female shifted more of her weight forward onto his plump balls, the rubbery orbs flattening slowly beneath her hoof.* "My...my..." he gasped, unable to finish the thought.

"See?" Vixen said sweely, smiling down at the quivering male.* "It's not so bad, is it?* You just gotta let me bash these things up for a little while, and then you'll be all set."* Nonchalantly she stepped up on to the platform, taking her rear foot off the ground entirely and resting all of her weight on the buck's twin spunkmakers.* "We just gotta make sure the insides of your balls here are nice and liquified, y'know?"

An agonized moan began in the back of the reindeer's throat, slowly rising in pitch and volume until it was a full-on squeal.* Blitzen fought desperately to get free, seeking any escape from the horrible pressure on the most sensitive part of his anatomy, but it was no use -- the female just continued to grin down at him, her hoof digging unforgivingly into his buckhood. The male fought*just to stay conscious as the agony engulfed him, his tortured testicles now significantly distorted beneath the female's weight. His abdomen rippled in agony as his hefty spuds were turned against him, his source of strength suddenly turned into a source of pain.

At least Vixen seemed to be enjoying herself. The doe*adjusted her balance carefully, making sure her victim's orbs were unable to squirm to safety. Gently she bounced atop the two trapped testes, feeling the once-firm plums gradually become softer and squishier, until the poor spheres seemed ready to pop. Reluctantly she put her other foot down, taking some weight off of Blitzen's malehood.

"Alright, that oughta be just about enough." The female lifted her hoof, nudging the buck's swollen gonads and resisting the urge to deliver a playful kick. "Although...maybe one more stomp for good measure. What do you think?"

It took Blitzen a moment to gather the wits necessary to respond -- the pain radiating from his groin wiped out any other thoughts from his brain.* "N-no!" he choked desperately, gazing fearfully up at the nude doe grinning down at him.* The doe who'd seemed so sweet just a few minutes ago... "Please, no, no more--"

"Aww, come on -- don't be such a spoilsport. I thought everybody enjoyed a good holiday nutcracker." Vixen peered down at the male's battered sac. "Then again, it's not really your decision anyway, so..."

Blitzen let out something akin to a squawk as the doe slammed her foot down between his legs once more, pounding his gonads to the very edge of rupture.*Every ounce of instinct told the male to curl up into the fetal position, to clutch his aching pair in his hands -- anything to protect his balls from further abuse. His chest rippled with the effort, but his restraints held strong, leaving the buck fully exposed as his heavy nuts were flattened like pancakes.

Vixen knew the male was reaching her limits, though, and she stopped short of causing any more permanent harm. Once again the female lifted her foot away, leaving the buck gasping for breath, his*tenderized testicles resting on the cold metal table, the two round nuggets radiating waves of nausea through his body. She*watched the male shake for a moment before taking a seat beside him, brushing her fingers through his fur and tracing a path up along the reindeer's inner thigh until she reached her destination.* She hefted Blitzen's sack in one hand, examining his bruised fruit. "See? Once you crush 'em real good, they get nice and soft, and then you can do whatever you want. Easier to break 'em that way." The female gave his left plum a strong squeeze, earning a shrill cry from the male as his nut rearranged itself around her fingers. "It took me a couple of years to figure that out. You're lucky -- the process is a lot more efficient now."

"Oh god," Blitzen sobbed. It was all the male could do not to break down, to pass out or to panic.* He found himself caught between the physical horror of his abuse and the psychological horror of seeing his buckhood manipulated like putty in the doe's hands. He'd been so proud of his endowment before today, but now he was starting to reconsider.* To think, he'd believed that Vixen was leading him in here for a quick fuck -- now it seemed unlikely that he'd ever be able to bust a nut again.* Vixen'd probably bust 'em first.

"Anyway," the doe continued, probing Blitzen's right nut and earning another squeal in response, "I think we're mostly done here -- I don't wanna turn these things to mush, after all. Just gotta clear out the pipes and you'll be all set."

The buck was mostly incoherent by this point, or he might have actually enjoyed what came next. Vixen repositioned herself at the foot of the platform, kneeling between the male's legs to give herself easy access to his equipment. She wasted no time in getting to work, wrapping one hand around Blitzen's limp length, the other encircling his battered balls. Quickly she stroked his member, the pole thickening even as her light squeezes below earned more tortured moans from the buck. Years of practice had honed the female's skills, and soon the buck was throbbing in her grip, despite the agony still churning in his gut.

But just as the buck reached the point of no return,*his mangled marbles ready to surrender their load to the terrible female, she stopped. Even through the haze of pain and the lingering fog of being drugged, Blitzen let out a whine of want, his nuts aching for an entirely different reason as he teetered on the very edge of orgasm.

Vixen looked down at the male's twitching length with a mix of amusement and pity.*"Heh...sorry about this, stud, but I've really gotta make sure they're empty," she said, climbing to her feet once more. The female stepped forward, lifting one leg high into the air...then brought it down onto his spunk-makers with shattering force.

Blitzen kept his wits long enough to see the doe's calf splattered with the first blast of his seed before his eyes rolled back into his head and the room went dark for a second time.

----------

"Excuse me -- Vixen, dear? He's coming to."

"Ah, wonderful. I was wondering how long it'd take -- he took it pretty rough."

A giggle. "Don't they all?"

"Heh, true." A pause. "Actually, Mrs. C, would you mind stepping out for a minute? I'd like to talk to him one-on-one."

"Of course, dearie. I'll leave you two alone -- just call if you need anything."

"Will do."

For a long time, the only thing Blitzen had been able to hear was the sound of his own agonized moaning, but that sound was suddenly joined by the creak of a door opening. Hesitantly the male cracked one eye open, his gaze settling on a fine, feminine pair of hips.*In any other circumstance, he'd be thrilled to see a nice, curvy female on approach --*but the buck knew the swing of those hips far too well.

"Oh god, not you," croaked Blitzen, his head falling back and his eyes sliding shut again in resignation.

Vixen usually tried to leave her sadistic tendencies behind once the actual nut-cracking was over -- but despite herself, the doe had to grin.*Any other time of year, the bucks were the very picture of confidence...but here, lying naked in a hospital bed, his legs spread wide and his testicles swollen to the size of oranges, Blitzen was hardly an intimidating sight.

"I'm here to help, silly," replied the female, stepping closer to the buck. "Now come on, quit your whining." Gently Vixen lay her hand on Blitzen's shoulder, giving the strong muscle a reassuring squeeze.*"It was just a couple of stomps to the balls -- you'll be fine in a day or two. I mean, they're still in one piece, aren't they?"

The feminine touch made Blitzen shiver. "But they're ruined," groaned the male. Even now, his poor eggs felt like they had been scrambled from the inside out.

Vixen snorted in response. "Believe me, honey, if I wanted 'em ruined I could've pounded 'em into plum pudding. No, they still work -- or they will, anyway, given a month or two to heal. By the spring you'll be as horny as any other buck on the Pole. It's just a bit of birth control -- you'll shoot blanks for a little while, and then you'll be as good as ever. Santa has me do it to the males every year."

That news wasn't much consolation to Blitzen. The buck just groaned and closed his eyes, trying to ignore the terrible nausea radiating outwards from his groin.

"Anyway," continued Vixen, "you've got the day off, so rest up and feel better.*Tomorrow I want you back at practice -- I don't care how much it hurts to have those things bouncing between your legs." To emphasize her words she delivered a playful slap to the hefty orbs, hitting the buck's balls with an audible thwack. "Understood?"

Blitzen choked out a gasp at the unexpected blow, his hips jerking in pain before his knees drew inward and his hands moved to cover the traumatized orbs. "Oh god," he moaned, curling up into a ball. "Oh, my fucking balls..."

Vixen watching the male writhe for a moment, looking down with satisfaction on the thoroughly ballbusted male. "Glad we understand each other. I'll see you tomorrow, then." The female turned to exit, but*stopped at the door, taking one last look back at the newest reindeer on the team. She grinned. "Oh, and hey -- Merry Christmas, kid."

The buck just let out another agonized groan, clutching his broken balls in his fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Aaaand here's the rest. If I had a little more time, I'd polish this up some more (it feels too similar to my last story...), but I'd rather have it done and posted on Christmas. So enjoy, and let me know what you think! (Oh, and Merry Christmas!)
    Excellent work Poiu, love it! One of my new favorites from you. Probably cause I"m more partial to bucks/does then pokemon and such as far as my own preferences for furry species go.

Now I can't help but think she must have had a LOT of fun with poor, little rudolph...Lol.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Excellent work Poiu, love it! One of my new favorites from you. Probably cause I"m more partial to bucks/does then pokemon and such as far as my own preferences for furry species go.

Now I can't help but think she must have had a LOT of fun with poor, little rudolph...Lol.
    Heh, yeah -- I've posted plenty of stories to the furry ballbusting thread, but I believe this is the first one where the main characters have actual fur. I try to vary up my species when I can, but it's tough, since I like to write longer series.

Also: originally the victim of this story was Rudolph, but I couldn't figure out a good way to incorporate his red nose into the story, and it felt odd to leave it out entirely. Luckily one pair of buck balls is as good as another, so I slipped in Blitzen as a substitute :P

Heh, yeah -- I've posted plenty of stories to the furry ballbusting thread, but I believe this is the first one where the main characters have actual fur. I try to vary up my species when I can, but it's tough, since I like to write longer series.

Also: originally the victim of this story was Rudolph, but I couldn't figure out a good way to incorporate his red nose into the story, and it felt odd to leave it out entirely. Luckily one pair of buck balls is as good as another, so I slipped in Blitzen as a substitute :P
    Rudolph the red balled reindeer?
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Well, I found something on FA (but i downloaded it from SoFurry because FA converts the pictures in crappy JPEG):
    http://img684.imageshack.us/f/askainpainfertig.png/ It's not real ball busting, but I thing it's possible :P

Link to crappy FA (to say thanks to the artist or whatever):
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4996438

Big Supporter

Tada!

It's a little barebones in places, and I'm sure there are still some bugs to be discovered, but:

Registration for the Underground League is now open!

I'll make a new forum thread about this later, but for now, just go explore the site :P Feel free to ask any questions, and please report any problems. Besides that, have fun!

Might I suggest a "make her cream" button for when fighting girls? And a "Go for the tits"?
    My dear, perhaps your idea of fun does not coincide with mine...

It's a little barebones in places, and I'm sure there are still some bugs to be discovered, but:

Registration for the Underground League is now open!

I'll make a new forum thread about this later, but for now, just go explore the site :P Feel free to ask any questions, and please report any problems. Besides that, have fun!
    Going to be busy for WEEKS.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    Might I suggest a "make her cream" button for when fighting girls? And a "Go for the tits"?
    Was already planning on something like that -- a basic version is up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Going to be busy for WEEKS.
    Haha, glad to hear it :P

Is there any way to friend a person, so that their private characters are available to each other? Would that bypass the "they need to stay private" rule? Then, for instance, Snoodle could have people bust her characters while she's offline.
    My dear, perhaps your idea of fun does not coincide with mine...

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    Is there any way to friend a person, so that their private characters are available to each other? Would that bypass the "they need to stay private" rule? Then, for instance, Snoodle could have people bust her characters while she's offline.
    "Ok, let's log in and see what OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN *********."

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    "Ok, let's log in and see what OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN *********."
    And you weren't there to see it!

Big Supporter
    Heh, it's an interesting idea, but unfortunately I won't be adding any sort of friend/social capabilities. I'm on free, limited web hosting, and the server+database just don't have the capacity to handle that sort of thing on top of everything else I'm trying to do.

(Also, character-sharing would sidestep the privacy rule in a way that makes me a little uncomfortable. I'm really hoping this thing won't just turn into a personals board.)