check the ballbusting updates here

Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

this one's not too bad, although more towards electroejaculation
    http://r34.booru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=583553

Oooh, furry nuts in trouble, and so nicely spread!

http://r34.booru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=674215

Pic, serval castrates a wolf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serval Snip Wuffie2.jpg  
    Last edited by wuffboy; 05-05-2011 at 02:21 AM. Reason: too much text.

Big Supporter
    It's a slow month, so I did some digging and came up with these:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5616318/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5592218/
    http://dhim.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=168#/d2hp1pz

The first one is very nice. The last one is one of Dhim's .gifs, but his Deviantart page is very graphics intensive.

Big Supporter
    I think this one is amazing:

First post! >w< First link has ********** n' penectomy elements, second 'un doesn't have ballbusting, but oh how the imagination wanders~

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5750402

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5767010/

Big Supporter
    Here's a story I wrote. I'm not sure why the forum deletes all the formatting though.

Temple of Fertility

Deep in the darkest jungle in a small nation near the equator lies a forgotten temple. It is a stone pyramid erected thousands of years ago to protect a treasure, the exact nature of which has been forgotten. However one intrepid adventurer has discovered it and decided to make his name by retrieving whatever valuables the temple holds, not knowing that the temple will take his most valuable possessions instead.

Orion hacked away at the thick foliage with his machete as his two companions followed closely in the trail he blazed. He was a tall, brown anthro stallion, wearing a dark vest and tight linen pants, with a burlap rucksack on his back and various camping and spelunking tools hanging off his belt and pack. Close behind him the sleek jaguar Julie stepped over the fallen branches and thorned fruit littering the path. She was quite a bit shorter than Orion, and she made a good addition to the group because her feline ears and eyesight were valuable in dark caverns where the equine had trouble seeing and climbing through the smaller passages. Following the two of them marched Markon, a white and brown dappled stallion who had responded to Orion's posting at the local tavern about needing a third adventurer, one who could camp, climb, and had some knowledge of the local language.
    "We should be getting very close...this hill is a tough climb but it will clear out when we get inside the temple," Orion said over his shoulder as he stopped to check his map. The hand-drawn piece of parchment hadn't held up well against the jungle's humidity and the creases were falling apart.
    "I hope so, I want to camp indoors tonight, even if it's in a haunted dungeon," Markon grunted.
    "Markon, you know very well its not a 'haunted dungeon!' It's a sacred temple to the fertility goddess, the most important center of worship for the ancient tribe that built it!" Julie rolled her eyes. "Besides, if we can penetrate the central chamber, we'll be so rich you won't ever have to camp outdoors again."
    The trio eventually reached the overgrown temple entrance, a sloping stone pyramid jutting out of the ground. Orion set up camp and Markon, in his usual fashion, found a secluded area around a corner to lay his sleeping bag. Orion found Markon's private nature strange, but nobody knew the language or terrain around here better than him, and he was a good hiker.
    The sun set and lit the jungle outside with bright oranges and reds, finally giving way to clear starlight. As Orion reached toward the ceiling to hang his lamp, Julie looked longingly at Orion's linen pant leg where his thick limp foot-long member hung against his thigh. Orion kept a dagger hidden in its sheath tied to the inside of one thigh, and his long equine dick down his other pant leg. His bulging ball sack hung low in the heat and wobbled against his tight pants when he walked, something Julie enjoyed watching during their long treks through the humid jungle. She stalked silently over to him, her lean black jaguar body moving silently across the cold stone floor, and leaned up to kiss him.
    "I think we should celebrate reaching this hidden temple, don't you?" she smiled up at him as one feline paw slid down to cup his heavy balls and caress his thick length. "I was just going to suggest that. After all, penetrating the hidden depths is my job," he said as he kissed her, reaching around behind and under her tail to grab her tight ass. She kissed his neck, his chest, and his hard stomach as she slid down and undid his belt buckle. Kneeling before him she pulled down his khakis and sucked his large dick head into her mouth, feeling him stiffen quickly at her touch. Orion ran his hand possessively over her head, feeling the sleek fur and pointed ears as she reached out with one paw to roughly massage each of his balls. By now his dick had swollen to its full 18 inches, and was so thick the poor girl had trouble getting it more than a few inches into her mouth without her razor sharp feline teeth making themselves known.
    "Easy with the teeth there, little girl!" he grinned as she looked up at him, her beautiful feline eyes giving him a look he had seen before as she extended one claw from a finger and dragged it slowly down his nut sack, right between his balls, a playful threat teasing his huge vulnerable bag. She cupped his testicles as her half-extended claws gently gripped his scrotum while she sucked hungrily on his dick and never let her gaze leave his face. "Keep those claws retracted little girl, or this big stallion will have to get rough with you..." he grunted as she sucked harder on his stiff penis in response.
    When Orion felt himself close to climaxing he roughly laid her down on top of his sleeping bag and kissed her body as he pulled off her pants, while she unfastened her vest and bra. She wrapped her arms around his chest as the tall stallion lay down on top of her, his quivering cock finding her pussy and thrusting smoothly inward. Her muscular thighs grabbed his waist, her flexible feline body clenching its vaginal muscles as he thrust again and again, his heavy balls slapping against her tight black ass as they filled to bursting with seed. Just when he couldn't hold it anymore, her long soft tail flicked delicately across his ballsack, tickling his ass, and pushing him over the edge. They orgasmed simultaneously as he grunted and thrust deeper, all the way up to his hilt, filling her small pussy with hot white cum. He flopped down, exhausted, as she relaxed as well after the mind-blowing orgasm. He slowly pulled his thick, floppy manhood out of her, covered in thick semen from his massive balls. They curled together and quickly fell asleep, silent except for her low purring.
    He only awoke once that night, as the shorter feline rolled toward him in her sleep and accidentally planted her knee down on his exhausted balls, which were laying stretched out on the floor to escape the oppressive heat. "Ouch, c'mon baby, right in my nuts for chrissake..." he pleaded. "hmmm...sorry..." she murmured and grinned without waking.

Deeper in to the cavern Markon kneeled in a shadow, looking out toward the entrance. He had never known the touch of a woman, and slept separately from the group to hide his frequent masturbation. Tonight he had watched jealously from the shadows as Julie pleasured the other male's thick cock and Orion fucked her balls-deep...what he wouldn't give for a chance with that athletic black jaguar...
    Earlier when he had finished setting up his camp gear he had been coming around the corner to take a piss outside, when he saw Julie kneel down in front of the brown stallion. He quickly hid in the shadows and watched while the female's ass wagged back and forth as she played with Orion's cock and heavy sack. Markon had quietly unfastened his pants, dropping them around his legs while he gripped his thick horse cock and imagined himself face-deep between the cat girl's gorgeous thighs. Gripping his balls roughly and imagining his own nutsack being fondled by the cat girl's claws, he brought himself to climax. He was worried that the other two would notice or hear him when he accidentally blasted a thick stream of watery cum arcing through the air and splattering onto the stone floor, but they were too occupied with each other. He guiltily slunk back to his sleeping bag after wiping off his dick and fell in to an uneasy sleep. If only he had a woman to lay with...

The next morning they awoke at dawn and traveled deeper into the temple. After a few hours there was a narrow hallway that they had to pass through, with a warning carved into the walls:
    "Any who dare enter may lose that which is most important," Markon translated. "I guess it's trapped."
    "We should watch our heads then, there may be blades rigged in the walls," Orion said. He picked up a heavy rock and rolled it down the hallway. It went a few feet before a "click" sounded, and a dull curved blade whipped out of the wall nearby and swiped sideways at the air, right at neck height.
    Julie kneeled down and looked intently at the floor. "Look here, you can see the tiles in the middle are looser, like pressure plates. Only the corners where the walls come down are solid. We'll have to walk on those few inches, inching forward with a leg on each side. Just press against the walls to avoid the middle floor."
    "I'll take the lead then" Orion said as he walked into the hall, his legs spread wide so he could put one foot against each wall. He began walking forward, avoiding putting his hands in the horizontal slits on the walls where the dormant blades lay in wait. Julie came next, her shorter legs having to stretch way out to reach the corners, and Markon followed closely behind. He could barely stretch his legs apart far enough to touch each wall, not being as flexible as the other two. He focused on Julie's athletic ass in front of him to keep his mind off the tension in his leg muscles.
    After many minutes of scooting forward, Orion emerged at the end of the hallway and into the cavern beyond. "Finally. My groin is killing me," he said as he stood up straight and stretched his legs in the cavern. Julie followed. Markon, however, was sweating and trembling as his leg muscles were about to give up. "Arggg...almost there, almost there," he said through clenched teeth as he struggled to keep himself upright. As he swayed back and forth moving his legs forward while still pressing against the walls, his climbing hammer slipped out of its harness on his pack and fell to the floor with a loud clatter, hitting a pressure plate. Immediately, just a few feet from the end of the hallway and centered right in front of Markon's stretched legs, a "click" from a slit in the floor was followed by a blade slicing up suddenly and neatly cutting through Markon's pants and slicing open his ballbag. His eyes went wide as he tripped forward and curled up on the floor. "AAAAAAGGGH oh god oh god," he screamed, clutching his torn scrotum.
    "Orion, help me pull him out into the cavern! I'll get my med kit out," Julie said, looking in horror at the blood coming from Markon's groin. She pulled Markon's pants down and examined the wound. "Ouch, it looks like it tore your whole sack open, but thankfully your balls are still attached. I'll have to stitch it closed but you should be able to recover." Orion held Markon's arms away from his groin while Julie took a needle and suture and stitched his scrotal skin back together in a jagged line. There wasn't any anesthetic so Markon had to suffer while Julie sat between his outstretched legs and tried to repair his shredded bag, pushing his fat balls back into what was left of the sack and stretching the skin tight across them to sew it closed. 'This isn't how I imagined it would be, the first time a girl played with my junk...' he thought to himself between sobs.
    "Don't worry, it looks like you'll be fine, and chicks dig scars anyway, right?" Orion said, being ****** to look away with a grimace as Julie wove the needle in and out of Markon's sensitive nut sack. Markon's big balls, each the size of a large orange, were now stuffed into the tightly stretched skin of his sutured scrotum. Markon stood up slowly, and tried to put his pants back on before noticing that they had been cut open so wide that they were worthless.
    "I only brought one pair of pants, this was only supposed to be a three day trip," he groaned, throwing the bloody garment away. "Looks like I'll have to go like one of the local jungle tribesmen, just a backpack..."
    "Hey, we're all friends here, right? Nothing to be shy about," Julie offered, trying to be cheerful. "Besides it will be good for the healing process, not having to worry about chafing."

They walked onward through the cavern, much deeper into the temple ruins. Markon had trouble keeping up because his legs would brush against his balls and make him wince, while his loosely swinging dick would slap against the damaged bag. They came to a large chasm, a strong draft blowing up from the dark depths.
    Orion knelt down at the edge of the large void. "This is where all the maps ended...all I know is that we have to get way down there," he said as he pointed at a distant torch-lit platform and a landing carved out of the opposite side, "and it won't be easy to get there by rope. We'll have to rappel down this wall and then rock-climb sideways.

Orion fixed their climbing rope to a large boulder and began to rappel down the chasm wall. Markon followed, with Julie climbing down last. After a minute or two Orion felt a narrow horizontal ledge under his feet, and began to free-climb around the edge of the chasm. Julie was trying to grab a rock for support when it fell away from the wall, revealing a swarming nest of spiders underneath!
    “Ugh, I just felt something hit my head...what is that?” Markon asked from underneath her, looking up and only being able to see her gorgeous ass and legs.
    “It's some kind of spider nest! They're huge—Orion, what should we do?!”
    “Just ignore them! Keep climbing to where I am!” he replied.
    Julie, now in a panic, began frantically swatting at the large tarantulas that poured out of the hole and swarmed over the wall. Every time she hit one with her fist, it exploded in green ichor and slime. The rocks became more and more slippery, and eventually the spiders began jumping to the rope and the two climbers still on it.
    “Fuck, they're all over me! I'm losing my grip!” she screamed, as Markon just below her hooked his feet into loops in the rope so he could use both hands to swat the huge arachnids. He wrapped the rope around his thighs to form something to stand on, but the spiders were making the rope slippery with goo. Just then, Julie's foot slipped out from under her and she came crashing down on Markon. He lost his grip as well and tumbled backward, his legs and hips still tangled in the rope. Julie grabbed onto his torso as he was flipped upside down, hanging over the abyss with the petite jaguar clutching his arms and chest.
    “Listen to me! Stop panicking and just lower yourselves to the ledge! It's only a few feet to the right!” Orion bellowed, his voice echoing back up from the chasm. It was no use though. Julie screamed as her grip faltered, slipping down Markon's arms toward the abyss.
    Markon had become completely tangled in the rope, as the loops he had wound around his thighs climbed up to his groin, tangling his cock and ball sack into the knots. As he hung upside down and tried to hold Julie, his weight was supported almost entirely by the ropes looped around his groin!
    “AAAAAHHH!! JULIE LET GO LET GO!!!” he screamed. With an awful popping sound, his stitches burst as his tightly stretched nut sack split open, his two huge balls pulled out by the rough rope, crushed together and strangled for an agonizing moment before the cords connecting his balls to his body broke and he slipped out, sliding out of the goo-covered loops of rope, plunging into the abyss with Julie.
    “JULIE! NOOOO!!” Orion screamed after them, helpless as he watched from the wall ledge as his lover and friend disappeared into the darkness. He stifled a sob as he looked up at the rope they had been climbing with, Markon's bloody colt makers still tangled in the mess of rope where he had been gelded before slipping out. The swarm of tarantulas quickly covered the mess, many of them pouncing on the meaty orbs as a fresh meal.
    Orion hung to the side of the wall, closing his eyes and trying to unsee what had just happened. “I have to make it to the end, and find out what's down here, otherwise their deaths are in vain,” he thought. He pressed on, eventually coming to the ledge they had seen from the top of the chasm.
    He walked through the dark tunnel, lit only by primitive gas lamps that had burned for centuries. Eventually, after many twists and turns, the tunnel opened into a large chamber with a stone door at the end, surrounded by glyphs and runes carved into the arch supporting it. Kneeling in front of the doorway was a stone statue of a beautiful human woman. The woman's eyes were closed, her mouth open in a large O-shape, and her two hands cupping in front of her below her chin, with her small stone fingers splayed like holding two fruits or drinking from a bowl of water.
    Orion walked around the statue, wondering what it represented or if it had a use. The woman's delicate stone fingers were beautifully carved, and she was stunningly beautiful herself, poised in a position of submission on her knees before whoever stood before her. He turned toward the doorway itself behind her: a heavy stone arch carved out of the rough cave wall, two ancient gas lamps flickering on either side of it. Runes made from gold leaf were carved into the stone around the archway. He peered closely, trying to translate them.
    “Whoever shall enter must stand before me, and allow me to take him into me, ...[here the arch had been chipped and the runes were unreadable] … with this offering [or “sacrifice”...the translation was unclear] the doors shall open.” Orion muttered as he translated. He looked back at the kneeling woman, her head exactly at groin-height and her mouth open.
    “Well, it looks like this will be the easiest lock to pick that I've ever seen!” he smiled as he unzipped his pants, letting his huge cock dangle out and his balls hang freely. He stepped forward, sliding his semi-hard length into the woman's mouth, as his balls fit perfectly in her cupped hands. With a gasp he felt her mouth warm up and began sucking, as if the statue had come to life! He let himself be drawn further in to her mouth and throat, his thick cock proving no problem for the statue's soft, warm mouth, as her fingers gently fondled his big balls. “Damn, this is pretty nice. These temples always required a sacrifice to enter the innermost treasure room, but I'm happy to offer up a load of cum,” he thought, as the soft and lifelike statue sucked eagerly on his dick and played with his colt-makers. He quickly stiffened to his full length and girth and felt the mouth sucking more eagerly, tightening on him as the fingers grabbed his balls harder. “Easy girl, you'll get my cum, no doubt about that,” he smiled as he bucked harder, feeling the hot cum rise up in his balls as he reached orgasm. With a final thrust he spurted his hot load, feeling the statue's petite fingers squeeze his huge balls as if demanding every last drop.
    At that moment the statue's lips pulled back from her teeth as if in a snarl, and Orion looked in suprise as her previously hidden teeth were revealed to be long diamond blades! The statue's eyes opened, looking straight up at him with blue gemstones as her jaw clenched and her diamond teeth tore into his cock, as if caught in a bear trap! He shrieked in shock as her teeth quickly bit all the way through his rock-hard dick, and the fingers dug their diamond-tipped fingernails into his vulnerable scrotum, trying to crush and puncture his balls. He screamed as he fell back, tearing off his cock inside her and only barely managing to save his balls.
    He screamed in agony while he clutched his now dickless groin, looking up from where he had fallen to see the large stone doors grind slowly open. The statue, her mouth covered in the gush of blood that had spurted from his cock root, stopped flexing her fingers and closed her iridescent blue eyes as she returned to stone. No sign of his once proud horse cock remained as the statue resumed its innocent and welcoming pose.
    Orion felt near to passing out as he clutched his wounded cock root and his torn scrotum, curled up in the fetal position before the statue. The sacrifice was not what he thought—the temple didn't require a load of cum, it required his whole dick. Now that he had unwittingly made the ultimate sacrifice, he could see through the doors a room filled with treasure. He struggled to his feet and stumbled through. Once he passed the threshold the doors began to grind shut again, as he slumped on the stairs of the glittering treasure trove. The dickless stallion looked at the endless bounty as he slowly bled to death, aware only of the agony from his crushed testicles and severed cock.

Big Supporter
    http://gurochan.net/ is a spinoff of 4chan specifically for furry/vore/gore stuff. There's a ********** thread:
    http://gurochan.net/fur/res/293.html

These are ok:

Pornography = boring.

Here's a good one! This foxy clearly just got a serious kick in the puppy makers!

http://www.sofurry.com/index.php?pid=252901

Nice work on the story Johnni, thanks for posting! Good stuff. Bit too brutal for my personal tastes but thats just me hehe, I like my girls to have their toys leftover to play with next time! Lol.

Also, thought you guys might have appreciated this pic a little more then the thread seemed too or maybe no one saw it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Here's a good one! This foxy clearly just got a serious kick in the puppy makers!

http://www.sofurry.com/index.php?pid=252901
    Gotta keep this thread alive!

Big Supporter

not dead!

Hey y'all! Quick update from me, since as Mythical Pain says, this thread has been a bit dead as of late.

I'm slowly working on Dragon Slaying (I know I've been saying that for six months now...) plus a new Pokemon Underground League story. The former is a little over halfway done, and I'm hoping I can just sit down and power through the remaining half sometime in the near future. (P'oiu deserves to finally be done, even if does cost him a nut :P) As soon as it's finished, it'll be posted here, probably followed by a nice PDF of the whole series.

The Pokemon story is maybe a quarter done, but I'm pretty pleased with where it's going. It's even further from complete than Dragon Slaying is, but I figure I can share at least a chunk of it, since I haven't shared anything in months and months. This is just a short snippet from a little ways in, but hopefully it's enjoyable on its own. Let me know what you think :)

Pics for anyone who wants 'em:
    Laura (Luxray): http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_ima...%20Pokemon.png
    Kelly (Kangaskhan): http://rule34-images.paheal.net/02d3...%20Pokemon.jpg
    Emma (Espeon): http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_ima...0shadowill.jpg
    Blaze (Blaziken): http://rule34-images.paheal.net/6d02...n%20Tinder.jpg
    unnamed opponent (Nidoking): http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_ima...%20Pokemon.jpg

"Well hey -- can't say I recognize you. You new here?"

Laura turned around to reply -- and found herself looking at the largest pair of breasts she had ever laid eyes on. The Luxray blinked once or twice, struck momentarily dumb, before taking in a bit more about the massive female before her: a smooth tan belly, wide brown hips, a thick tail that curled around behind her to rest on the floor. The woman was built like a tank. A very, very attractive tank.

"Uh...hi," Laura replied hesitantly, her eyes still tracing the larger girl's curves. "Yeah, this is my first day."

"My eyes are up here, sweetheart," rumbled the Kangaskhan, a hint of amusement in her voice.

The Luxray looked up with a start. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to gawk, I just--...I'm kind of new to this." She blushed. "I'm not really used to...group showers."

The larger female chuckled at that. "Relax, honey, you're not doing anything wrong. We're all ladies here. 'Sides, the whole stadium gets to see me in the buff every time I battle -- I'd better be used to it by now." She held out a paw. "Name's Kelly."

"Laura," replied the Luxray, shaking it. "Nice to meet you."

"Same." The Kangaskhan took a step back into the shower spray, continuing to face the newcomer as the warm water ran down her back. "Your first day, huh? Who are you fighting?"

With that question, the Luxray felt some of her earlier doubt return. "I-I'm not sure, actually. I wasn't scheduled to fight until next week, but somebody else cancelled and they needed a sub, so here I am."

"Really! And they didn't even tell you who you're up against? Well that ain't a proper introduction at all." Kelly frowned for a moment. "Still, I s'pose the basic strategies are the same no matter who you're facing." The big female grinned. "You more of a ballbreaker, or a cocktease?"

For the second time in as many minutes, Laura froze. "I-I beg your pardon?"

"Y'know -- when you're fighting a guy, do you scramble his eggs, or beat his meat? Or both, for that matter." Seeing the Luxray's somewhat stunned expression, a concerned look spread across Kelly's face. "You do know what this league is mostly about, don't ya?"

"O-of course," she replied quickly, "I just...I guess I haven't thought it out that much. I don't really have a strategy. Like I said, this is all a bit last-minute."

"No strategy?" interjected the Espeon showering on the opposite side of Kelly. She left her own shower and took a few steps closer, joining the conversation. "Dear, you can't enter a battle without knowing what you're going to do. That's just asking for defeat."

"Now now, Emma, give her space -- she's still figuring things out, and just because you're the master strategist doesn't mean you've got all the answers." The Kangaskhan smiled. "As I recall, even you were a little nervous before your first fight."

Laura took a moment to size up this new acquaintance -- a lithe, long-legged feline, her shape much sleeker than Kelly's sturdy build. Probably a cocktease, going by Kelly's categorization. "Honestly?" said the Luxray, fidgeting nervously. "I'd love to be a...a 'ballbreaker', if I had the stones myself, but I'm not sure if I can go through with that. I mean, what if my opponent's a nice guy? I don't wanna leave him sterile."

"Hey -- that's a risk they signed up for."

"Emma."

"Oh fine." The Espeon let out a sigh. "Well, if you're a newcomer, they probably won't put you against anyone you'd be weak against, so at the very least it'll be an even fight. If you're really feeling uncertain, you could just fight like it's a regulation battle, but believe me, you'll want to get in a nutshot or two if you can. Or some heavy petting, if you prefer."

"Whatever feels right," said Kelly.

The Luxray nodded slowly. "I think I understand."

"Just make sure to take advantage of any openings -- hesitation will kill you out there." Emma shook her head. "And try not to get too squeamish if things start getting messy."

Laura was about to ask the Espeon for clarification when a loud noise at the opposite end of the showers interrupted her. All three females turned to see the 'mon who had just come in -- a sweating, panting Blaziken with her feathers askew and a wild look on her face.

The Luxray was a bit taken aback by the bird's ragged appearance, but it didn't seem to faze either of her new friends. "Heya Blaze," said Kelly cheerfully, smiling at the fire-type as she entered the locker room. "How did the match g--"

"Two minutes!" gasped the Blaziken, scrambling forwards into the showers. Hastily the fire bird pushed past the other naked females in the room, making a beeline for one of the private stalls against the rear wall and closing the door behind her with a none-too-gentle SLAM.

As the female whisked past, Laura had to stumble several steps just to keep her balance -- a move which brought her careening into the wet, naked Emma. The Luxray let out an "eep" at the unexpected sensation of bare fur on bare fur, blushing fiercely as she scampered away from the nude Espeon. "S-sorry!" she stuttered immediately.

"It's fine," said Emma, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Kelly just chuckled. "Good heavens, girl, you've got to learn to relax." The Kangaskhan wrapped an arm around Laura's shoulders, pulling the skittish newcomer a bit closer. "I mean, honestly -- if you're that tightly-wound around a man's meat and potatoes, I dunno how you're ever gonna win a match in this league."

"H-heh, true..." The Luxray tried not to think too hard about the other naked female body she was now pressed up against...or the unknown opponent that she was scheduled to fight in under an hour. Unfortunately, that just conjured the image of those two nudes together: Kelly pounding the spunk out of some poor 'mon's basket, the unidentified male crumpling to his knees as his nuts turned to peanut butter--

"Ahh."

The sound was a quiet one, but it was enough to snap Laura out of her rather vivid daydream. The Luxray cleared her throat awkwardly, blushing once again, and then turned her attention to the source of the new noise: the private stall where the Blaziken had disappeared just moments ago. "Um...was that other girl alright? She seemed pretty frazzled when she came in."

"She's fine," answered the Espeon calmly. "Just give her a few minutes."

"Heh -- yeah, don't worry about Blaze." Kelly shared a knowing glance with Emma before turning back to the new recruit. "She just needs some cool-down time. Girl has a tendency to get a bit...excited after her matches."

Laura frowned. "Excited? Why would she--"

"Ohhhhhh."

This time, the sound that came from the stall was so clearly, loudly, and unabashedly a moan of pleasure that Laura initially assumed it was a joke. That is, until a second moan followed, even more powerfully than the first, so shamelessly lustful that it almost made the Luxray's own toeclaws curl.

Laura felt her cheeks turning red. "She's not...?"

"She is," the Kangaskhan confirmed, blushing a bit herself. "As I said, Blaze is very...passionate about her matches."

The Luxray turned to Emma, still somewhat convinced that it was all a joke, but the Espeon just smiled silently back, even as another fevered cry came from the Blaziken's stall. Laura's ears flattened against her head, a mix of emotions jumbled up in her chest as the bird's pants and moans grew louder and more frantic, building to one prolonged, orgasmic squeal before finally fading back down to nothingness.

In the silence that followed, the Luxray could hear her own heart pounding, her own breath a bit shorter and shallower. There was a long and awkward pause before the shower stall burst open once again, the door crashing into the wall with another indelicate WHAM. Inside stood a very soaked but very satisfied bird, her breasts still heaving with each breath as she stumbled happily out into the common area.

"Oh fuck, that was the best battle I've had in months," breathed the female, her body still flushed with exertion. "Kelly, you have to watch the replay for this when it airs -- they paired me up against this Nidoking, balls like canteloupes, and I just destroyed the guy. Double pop and everything! Oh Arceus, that was good." The Blaziken planted her hands on her hips and panted for a moment, still short of breath from the ordeal.

Big Supporter
    I'm still keeping an eye out, but there just hasn't been much new material in circulation. Here are a few I scrounged up, though:

http://littlenicky89.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3gnu61 (M/M)
    http://seanpt.deviantart.com/art/Com...Kajm-211868954 (F/M)
    http://mdtartist83.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3hks7i (M/M)

And this fellow seems to have a thing for Ali busting Littlefoot, from the Land Before Time. No actual art of it, but a lot of captioned art with somewhat interesting dialogue:
    http://noguy.deviantart.com/

Oh, and it's great to see Poiu writing, as always. Also, a very belatedy thumbs up to FallenArts and the excellent pokemon-themed art.

For the love of god, we need more written material by poiu and mythical pain.

Just when you forget how good it is, you come back and find this. Keep up the good work you two!

Johnni, your story was a bit harsh for me, but it was still an 'interesting read' if you get my drift. :P

Big Supporter
    Saga: nice finds! If you follow that second link of yours through to the commissioner (Kajm), there's some more interesting stuff. His character gets off on getting his nuts cracked, and while it's not usually the central point of his stories, it does make for some interesting reading.

Jabby: thanks for the praise :)

And actually, as long as I'm posting an update, it probably wouldn't hurt to point you all to another snippet I just posted, from one of the rare human-only stories I've worked on. It's a bit barebones (and obviously not furry), but if you like my stuff in general it might be worth checking out.