check the ballbusting updates here

Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Thanks for the feedback on the story. It was even a bit harsh for me too, but I wanted to try writing something outside my own interests. I was pretty inspired by Snoodle's stories. I still read Snoodle's "Meg" stories on the EA site pretty often.

Big Supporter
    By the way, Hooves' stories over at furaffinity are FaNtAsTiC!

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/hooves/

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on the story. It was even a bit harsh for me too, but I wanted to try writing something outside my own interests. I was pretty inspired by Snoodle's stories. I still read Snoodle's "Meg" stories on the EA site pretty often.
    Cool! As long as you like it that's what matters. And yeah, Hooves does some great stories too. I like them, but there's usually a bit more destruction of the nards then I prefer...I do get excited by the idea, but I like it when the girl has more to abuse again later hehe. Plus more of his stories are Male on male, and I don't enjoy that as much. Though it didn't stop me from writing a dragon story with busting and two males over there lol.

Another one from FA:

http://d.facdn.net/art/nikukyu/13084...kyu_drago3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1308472074.nikukyu_drago3-gerinerequali.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Palin123 View Post
    ...amazing......

Quote Originally Posted by Palin123 View Post
    Lol she could have at least busted them nicely before she stole them, lol.

FurAffinity again:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5987408
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1308856911.nikukyu_drago3cgeringerequali.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Another one done for Tannim. Don't think I've seen it here before.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5880777/

This thread is in massive need of aching furry nuts! Here's a quickie whipped up just for that purpose, hehe. With my Vixen character, Melissa, potential star of future stories, letting her brother have a good shot in the furry boy-bag.

Melissa grinned to herself as she spotted her younger brother standing in the hallway, digging through the pile of clean clothes outside his bedroom door. Messy little runt, didn’t he know how to put anything away? Not that it mattered to her, as long as he was distracted. Melissa was going to sneak right up, and kick the little brat in the nards!

Melissa’s grin got bigger, spreading across her red furred muzzle. The young vixen had always had a bit of a bullying streak, and with mother gone for the day, she knew she wouldn’t get in trouble for aiming a kick at her favorite spot, right between the legs. Besides, the little runt had it coming for waking her up early yet again. She’d told him time and again that he’d better keep his stupid anime shows turned down in the mornings over summer vacation. But once again, he’d done the exact opposite, and now it was time for him to pay for cranking it up so loud. Oooh, this was gonna be fun!

The vixen was still in her pajamas. She liked them, light blue top and bottom, loose and comfy and with the cutest little cartoon kitty patterns all over them. She preferred them a little bit loose, that way if she went outside while she was still wearing them, she didn’t have that perverted young wolf next door ogling the curves of her body. Curves that she had to admit, were pretty nice lately! Especially along her hips and her rump, beneath her bushy tail. Then again, with no bra on under her pajama top that young wolf might still get an eyeful of vixen mounds, and more on a cold morning!

The young vixen slunk towards the younger fox, watching him dig through his clothes. He was only wearing a black swim suit, must have been planning to head down to the neighborhood pool. Probably picking himself out some clothes to put on after he got back. Heh, that pile of clothes would make a good pillow for him to land on, cause she was gonna kick him right in the nards. Her belly twisted in excited anticipation, her black furred ears perked, and her heart thumped away in her chest. This was gonna be fun!

Though Melissa almost ruined her own plan. When she imagined the look on the little runt’s face, she started giggling. The younger male fox’s ears twitched, and he turned towards her. The evil grin on the vixen’s face was a dead giveaway that his furry testicles were in trouble. He dropped the shirt he’d just pulled out and both hands immediately flew to his crotch. Cupping and protecting his vulpine testicles through his swim trunks.

“Morning, Sis,” Adam said with a smirk, sticking his tongue out. “Walk on by, nothing to see here.” Hah! Foiled her evil plan.

Melissa glared at him, and then reached out to tweak the younger fox’s ear. He yipped but didn’t move his hands away. Standing next to him, she was a good few inches taller. A few years older too, and pretty much used to pushing him around when he got on her nerves. She’d sure been grounded for it plenty of times, usually when their Mother caught her laughing at him while the younger male fox was rolling around on the floor, clutching himself.

Aside from the age and height, the fox siblings looked rather alike. His fur too was mostly a rusty red hue, darkest along his back, and the back of his head, and over his bushy tail. Both vulpine siblings had natural black mittens and socks, as well as black tipped ears, and tails. Melissa had a bit of a black smudge leading back from her coal covered nose, and the younger male did not. And both foxes throats, chests and bellies were a cool, creamy white color.

Melissa tweaked his other ear, smirking at his yip. “Quit touching yourself, it’s gross.”

Adam squirmed away, ducking his head and flicking his ears back. “Nice try sis.”

“What?” Melissa asked, folding her arms under her breasts. “You think I’m gonna try and kick you in the nuts?”

The little fox cringed, a twinge of pain running through his little furry orbs at the very idea of it. “Well, duh. You usually do. Now get lost! I gotta meet my friends down at the swimming pool!”

Melissa smirked, leaning against the wall, her tail swishing behind her. “Nah, I’m not gonna kick you today. Mom said I do that again, I’m grounded for a year!” She growled under her breath, shaking her head.

“Heh…good! I might want puppies some day, you know.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Melissa yawned, smiling inwardly as the runt started to relax. “So who are you meeting down at the pool?”

“Jake, Matt, Josh…” Adam paused, and licked his nose, trying to remember if anyone else was coming. He scratched his pointed black furred ears…oh no, he moved his hands! Wait…she…hadn’t kicked him. He breathed a sigh of relief, and grinned up at his sister. “I think that’s it.”

“So the nerds, huh?” She rolled her eyes, ignoring the way he huffed. She knew he hated when she called them that. “Aren’t you sleeping over soon?”

“Yup!” The little fox laughed, it was gonna be fun! They were gonna drink so much mountain dew they’d nearly pee themselves! Hopefully, no one would actually do it.

“Well, do you got a sleeping bag?” Melissa asked, as innocently as she could.

Adam nodded, his canine fangs exposed a little as he smiled, with no idea what his sister had just tricked him into saying. “Yup, I definitely got a sleeping bag!”

“Well, then you better wake it up!”

Before Adam could figure out what that meant, Melissa lashed out with her bare foot, kicking the younger fox in the nards as hard as she could! Bare black furred vixen foot slammed into totally unprotected young fox testicles, nearly squashing the furry little kit-makers between toes and pelvis. Melissa could even feel their oval shapes flattening out against her foot for a moment.

“AWWWWWPP!” Adam cried out with that agonized canine yelp that Melissa always equated with “Bullseye!” Adam dropped to his knees in an instant, cradling his suddenly aching puppy makers as tears sprang from his eyes. Golden canine eyes crossed and rolled back as he went muzzle-first to the floor with a long groan of purely male agony. “Oooooooooh, my nuuuuuuuts!”

The vixen burst out laughing as her little brother collapsed, she was getting pretty good at that. She thrust her black furred hands into the air over her hand, giggling away. “Bullseye!” She cheered herself on. “One kick, two nards! No puppies!”

Adam was soon curled up, nearly fetal up on the hallway floor, crying. He clutched his battered fox testicles in his paws, his face all scrunched up in pain. His muzzle crumpled, fangs exposed, eyes squeezed shut. With his pointed black ears nearly flat against his skull. It was a face Melissa knew well, and a face she loved to see. Almost as much as she loved to see him rolling around on the floor, cupping himself, which he was soon doing.

“Ooooooh, ooooooh, God! Oooh, my nuuuuuts,” the little fox moaned as he began to writhe on the floor, rolling from one side of his body to the other and back again. “Oh, my God, my nuts!”

“Your nuts, your nuts,” Melissa giggled, mocking him. “I kicked you in your nuts! Heh, I felt ‘em too, it was kinda gross! Like two squishy grapes!”

Giggling to herself, Melissa walked over to him, and promptly kicked him sharply in his butt. “That’s why girls rule, runt! And don’t forget it! Or I’ll kick your nuts again.”

Adam glanced up at her, glaring in angry, still crying. He looked like he was about to say something smart-assed, so Melissa lifted up her foot, and pressed it firmly to his hands. Mashing them against his fiercely aching vulpine testes. “Something you wanna say, Brat?”

The younger fox shook his head, and Melissa grinned. “That’s what I thought!” She pressed her foot against his hands a little harder till he gave her a nice little howl, and then pulled her foot back. Grinning down at him, she patted her crotch. “So glad I don’t have those. Now, I’m gonna go get some cereal, check the clock…maybe you’ll be able to get up off the floor faster then twenty minutes this time!”

Laughing and giggling, Melissa strut off down the hallway, swishing her tail happily. What a great way to start the morning. That was FUN! The vixen just loved being a girl sometimes.

…Maybe she’d even get him again later.

Fantastic story as always! You really have a way with creating these incredibly cruel yet fun and lighthearted characters

When can we expect some more complete stories? We already know you do ballbusting well, I want to know what happens when some of your deliciously sexy characters get their hands on some bare furry balls!

Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post
    Fantastic story as always! You really have a way with creating these incredibly cruel yet fun and lighthearted characters

When can we expect some more complete stories? We already know you do ballbusting well, I want to know what happens when some of your deliciously sexy characters get their hands on some bare furry balls!
    Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed it. Yup, that's the sort of female character I really enjoy in these type of stories hehe.

As for my longer stories, with any luck Princess and Pet part 3 will be up soon here and on sofurry. She's getting her hands on some bare furred fox balls in that one, hehe.

And there may be others in the future!

What did everyone else think of this little quickie story? If folks enjoy them dont be surprised to see little kick-fics popping up on here more often. I like writing about Melissa, and have a more "serious" story in mind for her when shes a bit older, but it's fun to write about her when she's younger and mean, too hehehe.

Big Supporter

Nice pic! Hehe, why annex them all at once though when she can keep them attached forever, and soften them up every day? ::Giggle::

Oh, did you or anyone else get a chance to read my quickie vixen kicking her fox brother story just above?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Oh, did you or anyone else get a chance to read my quickie vixen kicking her fox brother story just above?
    i did. it was a good little segment. thank you for sharing it