check the ballbusting updates here

Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Read it, loved it as usual.

Big Supporter
    Mythical Pain: great stuff as always. Your description and backstory always go above and beyond -- your characters are so fully fleshed-out, way more than any other BB author I can think of. (Heck, my serial characters don't have half the characterization that your throw-away ones do...you've said as much about Gorl and Mira in 1K words as I've said about P'oiu or Lia in 50K.)

I will say that your snippets always feel like a bit of a tease, which is both a good and a bad thing :P You tend to write these wonderful descriptive scenes that build up to one solid kick and then nothing more. I'd love to see you do the opposite sometime and really go to town, bashing around some dragon danglies/gryphon gonads/etc. well beyond their normal limits. I'm not saying you have break anything, but convincing a male that he might be about to lose a nut or two can be awfully fun. (I can totally imagine a dragon at the mercy of a female knight, the knight taking out her frustrations on his scaly sac and going a bit further than she intended to, the dragon growing increasingly worried that she intends to end his line entirely...)

As for me: wish I could be better about contributing here, but real life gets in the way :P Still working on the end of Dragon Slaying, and some Pokemon/Underground League stuff, and even some MLP:FiM material (hey Big Mac, it's apple-bucking season!), but I'm writing at a pretty glacial rate, so I don't know when I'll next finish something. Maybe I'll pop in with some snippets of my own sometime soon.

Big Supporter
    Well it becomes a matter of realism, right? There has to be very different psychological stuff at play in order for repeated and persistent busting to be plausible. Like, in most instances in which a kick would happen, one is probably all that's needed.

but... that doesn't mean there aren't situations that could be described realistically (without positing a deranged protagonist) that would go further.

Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post
    Read it, loved it as usual.
    Thanks very much! ::Grins:: You should write up a little quicky story,too. Half the reason I'm posting some of these quickies lately is to keep this thread going strong and to encourage other folks to give writing a try, too! We can always use more furry/dragon/gryphon ball busting stories!

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Mythical Pain: great stuff as always. Your description and backstory always go above and beyond -- your characters are so fully fleshed-out, way more than any other BB author I can think of. (Heck, my serial characters don't have half the characterization that your throw-away ones do...you've said as much about Gorl and Mira in 1K words as I've said about P'oiu or Lia in 50K.)

I will say that your snippets always feel like a bit of a tease, which is both a good and a bad thing :P You tend to write these wonderful descriptive scenes that build up to one solid kick and then nothing more. I'd love to see you do the opposite sometime and really go to town, bashing around some dragon danglies/gryphon gonads/etc. well beyond their normal limits. I'm not saying you have break anything, but convincing a male that he might be about to lose a nut or two can be awfully fun. (I can totally imagine a dragon at the mercy of a female knight, the knight taking out her frustrations on his scaly sac and going a bit further than she intended to, the dragon growing increasingly worried that she intends to end his line entirely...)

As for me: wish I could be better about contributing here, but real life gets in the way :P Still working on the end of Dragon Slaying, and some Pokemon/Underground League stuff, and even some MLP:FiM material (hey Big Mac, it's apple-bucking season!), but I'm writing at a pretty glacial rate, so I don't know when I'll next finish something. Maybe I'll pop in with some snippets of my own sometime soon.
    Thanks very much Poiu, that's a huge compliment! I do try and include some characterization even in the quickie stories, I think it makes the kicks and the story itself that much more enjoyable. At least to me!

As for the snippets being a bit of a tease...I guess that's the way I roll, hehe. I figure when I'm writing about a young wolf or fox, in a sort of situation where it's a sister kicking him in the nuts...realistically, one kick and a young male's gonna be bawling on the ground for a while.

Though, more to the point, both Gorl/Mira and Melissa/Adam were written up specifically to be a real quick, one-shot story. Basically, something I could write in one evening, and toss up on this forum, and the furry sites the same night. Case in point, I actually started a different story with Melissa and her brother before I'd even started the one I actually posted, and still haven't finished that one. In that one, it's her older brother, and as he thinks he's tougher and tries to get her back with some vicious titty twisters, he definitely ends up getting more then a single kick. He gets a kick, a knee, and a squeeze, and she might get him again later. Guess I should post that one up, too, eh?

The more kicks and ball abuse I squeeze in there, the longer it takes me to write it, obviously, and if I can't get it done in a night, it defeats my original idea to try and throw a new story up here every week or every couple weeks.

In Princess/Pets though they get a few busts each per chapter, hehe. Nothing that's gonna burst anything, but then again, there wouldn't be a story to continue if that happened hehe.

But rest assured, I do definitely have ideas for longer stories featuring more intense busting sessions. Melissa inviting some friends over to gang up on Adam, Princess Rebecca really going to down...

And yes, a dragon getting his stones knocked around for quite a while by a human woman. My question to myself there is, do I want to just do a long, intense busting session, or do I wanna take the in-depth, long-form story idea I have for that that would lend itself to such a scene?

Maybe both, lol.

And I definitely think you should toss up some snippets of your own on here, your stuff is great! I think we should have a new BB story on this thread from someone at least once a week, and if more, even better!

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Well it becomes a matter of realism, right? There has to be very different psychological stuff at play in order for repeated and persistent busting to be plausible. Like, in most instances in which a kick would happen, one is probably all that's needed.

but... that doesn't mean there aren't situations that could be described realistically (without positing a deranged protagonist) that would go further.
    That's kind of how I see it, too. In some stories, like the latest one, I don't wanna necessarily set up Mira as the girl being bullied...and then have her go so overboard Gorl might lose a wolf nard. ::Giggle:: I figure after all that time getting shoved around for much of her life, and still being a fairly young wolf....

...Seeing her brother crumple to the floor in tears from a well aimed kick is more then enough for her to feel some sweet feminine justice.

Of course, that's not to say she might not start getting him there all the time, or that she might not stop by with her friends sometime to take turns trying out that particular move!

I'd say I don't really want my female characters to come across as totally deranged kicking machines as you put it...but as I say that, I know plenty of folks would think Rebecca was completely deranged for kicking for Foxy and Thrag/Puppy all the time.

So I'll say, I like to maintain at least a little plausibility.

That said, if a female soldier at war with dragons catches a male dragon...or a female dragon slayer, who religiously hates dragons catches a male dragon, for example...well, it's certainly plausible she'd be messed up enough, or furious enough, to feel justified in busting his balls all day long! ( Especially if it was a dragon known for attacking villages or something. )

Which, is one of the future stories I may do, hehe. Still gotta finish up Princess/Pets Chapter 3 though!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    You're quite welcome!

Have you ever considered writing a quick little story with an anthropomorphic character getting busted? Or perhaps a sexy dragon slayer woman who decides to catch the dragon alive and bind him up to teach him that all that armor doesn't do him much good when she can just kick his balls? Hehe.

Oh, and has anyone else had a chance to read my little wolfy story?

Best I leave the furry tales, of furry balls hanging under furry tails, to the experts.

My publisher is nagging for a new novel, and so many other things need to be finished yesterday.

Where do the days go?

Alec Anaconda

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    Best I leave the furry tales, of furry balls hanging under furry tails, to the experts.
    Still, bet you could whip up a fun little scene!

And keep hoping someone else will step up and add some more stories! Come on Folks, Poiu and I can't be the only ones who enjoy writing tales of furry nuts being mashed, help us keep this thread strong!

And keep hoping someone else will step up and add some more stories! Come on Folks, Poiu and I can't be the only ones who enjoy writing tales of furry nuts being mashed, help us keep this thread strong!
    Well, I posted a link to one of my stories at the top of the previous page, and no one commented on it at all...Will probably have another one finished up soon, too.

I'd paste them into here, but they're often immense. That one was maybe 5 pages or more.

Big Supporter
    Most of us don't have accounts on FA and therefore can't follow the link.

Quote Originally Posted by WhispyWillow View Post
    Well, I posted a link to one of my stories at the top of the previous page, and no one commented on it at all...Will probably have another one finished up soon, too.

I'd paste them into here, but they're often immense. That one was maybe 5 pages or more.
    I totally missed that! Guess I was expecting something posted on the page rather then a link lol, but I'll go check it out as soon as I have a chance.

OneFrom is right, though, not everyone here has an FA account, and if not, will be unable to read your story. I've got one these days, made it to start posting some of my stories.

I think this forum is mostly more M/F then M/M oriented, that's why I never posted my Dragon Tribe story here. ( One male dragon busting another male dragon's balls, plus oral. ) but I posted it on FA and SF.

I see you co-wrote that one with Hooves, hehe. I like his work a lot, but as I'm not as into ********** as he is, sometimes it's a bit more then I was hoping to see happen to his poor charries. ::Grins:: Anyway thanks for posting and sharing, hope to see more!

I'll let ya know what I think when I get a chance to read it, might comment over there. Oh, and don't worry about the size, Princess and Pet chapters one and two were both something like 7-10 pages long, but I posted them up here anyway. The formatting and the size of the text box here makes it more bearable.

I'm really loving this topic. I'm usually more of a visual person, but the way some of you right these stories is really amazing! Keep this thread going!

This is my first try at furry.

I expect it will also be my last, for I don’t like this tale at all.

Mrs Tidiwinkle, the year old tortoiseshell pussycat, screeched as only cats can, when Mr Pickles grabbed her tail with his teeth.

‘Nasty oversize mongrel,’ she thought, quickly escaping upstairs and leaving Mr Pickles vainly attempting, yet again, to force his head through the very stair gate bars designed to keep him out of the bedrooms.

‘I’ll rest on my servants’ bed,’ Mrs Tidiwinkle contemplated, but a sounds of a thump followed by a sharp intake of breath ****** her to stop and study the bedroom, through the crack in the half open door.

This pussycat noticed her people had discarded their coats, stood upright, and the food servant was kicking the dirt-tray servant between his legs.

Fascinated, Mrs Tidiwinkle resisted her instinct to stroll in and play cute.

Food servant seemed to concentrating her blows upon the dangly bits, the parts he always kept well away from sharp claws.

Suddenly, dirt-tray servant uttered a growl, carried food servant to the bed, then began to stroke and kiss her all over.

I always wonder how she licked herself clean down there. How clever, getting him to do it!’ mused the cat.

Abandoning all thoughts of sleeping upon her favourite bed, Mrs Tidiwinkle curled up with just one eye open to watch the continuing action.

Ten minutes later, the pussycat awoke, thinking,

‘If I touch that flee bitten dog’s dangly bits, perhaps he’ll be kind to me’.

Without further delay, Mrs Tidiwinkle found Mr Pickles standing with his paws on the windowsill.

She stood between his lower legs and powered her hard bony head into her target.

Far from being pleased, the shocked creature yelped, leapt onto windowsill, crashing into the glass with a resounding bang.

Mr Pickles howled as a demented banshee, cowered and shivered.

‘Funny, dog does not seem to like that at all. I’ll have to try again later’.

The wretched hound jumped from his perch, as the inner pane of the double glazed unit cracked.

He landed halfway across the room, shattering the coffee table that broke his fall.

Mrs Tidiwinkle spat as a dislodged screw parted her whiskers then ran up the curtains.

As heavy footsteps pounded down wooden stairs, the glass split three more times in quick succession.

Mr Pickles regurgitated his food, forming a steaming volcano upon the new carpet.

Within the sunny back garden, Mr Pickles sat as far as he could from Mrs Tidiwinkle, with his gaze firmly locked in her direction.

Each time the pussycat moved, he moved away from her.

By dusk, an apple-drunk wasp, buzzing one of his old bones handing from a branch, distracted Mr Pickles.

‘Let’s see if I can get it right this time. I’ll do it harder,’ resolved Mrs Tidiwinkle, silently positioning her head beneath his back legs.

To be fair, pussycat did not notice the wasp when her hard head pounded into Mr Pickles’ balls, but he most defiantly did.

Mr Pickles’ pathetic heart-chilling yelps, as he bounded away, brought the servants to the garden.

The tormented hound cleared the six-foot fence first time, and then howled as tyres screamed and a truck horn blasted.

Mrs Tidiwinkle strolled though the open door and decided the airing cupboard would suit for her nap.

--------------

My publisher is offering some of my books at half price, for a few days. Special_Offer
    Click the centre top banner.

Alec Anaconda

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post

This is my first try at furry.

I expect it will also be my last, for I don’t like this tale at all.

HAH! Great stuff!

I hope it's not your last attempt at furry stories, cause I quite enjoyed it! Thanks for posting. That dog oughta give that cat a lot more respect from now on, if he knows what's good for his balls, hehehe.

HAH! Great stuff!

I hope it's not your last attempt at furry stories, cause I quite enjoyed it! Thanks for posting. That dog oughta give that cat a lot more respect from now on, if he knows what's good for his balls, hehehe.

Thank you for you kind words.

And thank you to those who visited my publisher’s special offer.

I suppose that as I left my reader(s) to imagine the dog’s demise, I could continue, except for a rather sad coincidence.

I’ve just found out that the dog’s name I used was far too similar to one owned by a celebrity.

That dog recently died in tragic circumstances.

In the unlikely event that this celebrity uses this forum, I apologise unreservedly and hope I have not caused any further grief.

Although I do not watch this celebrity’s work, I expect I overheard it while reading a book, unconsciously remembering the name.

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    One quickie. Nothing graphic, just another Sonic-styled sketch done by someone on Deviantart.

http://xxxxcosmoxxxx.deviantart.com/...et=96#/d30xgyc