check the ballbusting updates here

Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    One quickie. Nothing graphic, just another Sonic-styled sketch done by someone on Deviantart.

http://xxxxcosmoxxxx.deviantart.com/...et=96#/d30xgyc
    Lol that's awesome! Tails deserves it too, that bratty fox definitely needs his puppy makers kicked!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2684335/

This has always been one of my favorites.

http://laslindas.katbox.net/?p=387

Here's one that was linked to earlier, but the link changed. Thankfully I was able to find it again!

Big Supporter
    A story on Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6387065
    It's M/F Lion/Tiger with ********** and penectomy. A bit extreme for my tastes, but very well written. The writer is currently taking commissions.

Big Supporter

furry BB thread on page 3? now that won't do...

Small Dragon Slaying update:
    It's not dead! It's also not finished. But here's a little something just to show it's not abandoned, and to hopefully revive this thread (seriously, everybody, post your stories/pics/ideas!)

FIRST: Here's the entire story so far in PDF format. In case you want a nice compilation of all 14 chapters, or in case you need to re-read the damn thing to remember what's happened so far :P

SECOND: Here's the beginning of the final chapter. It's not much, but it's something, and hopefully the rest will come soon. (I've actually written a lot of the chapter, but the middle third is giving me trouble...turns out a 3-on-1 ball-popping climax is kind of tricky to pull off. Whodathunk?)

Anyway, enjoy. Comments appreciated as always. Previous chapter here.

In any other situation, I imagine I would have been thrilled to have three gorgeous, naked women all so focused on my groin. Hell, I'd fantasized about scenes like this since I was teenager...and the particular selection of ladies in front of me had the kind of curves that made my balls ache with need.

Unfortunately, given the circumstances, I knew my balls would soon be aching for a much less pleasant reason.

"So." Opal looked a bit nervous. "Uh...what's the plan, exactly?"

"What's there to plan?" Kayla asked, sauntering up between my legs. The orca glanced down at my scaly orbs for a moment before giving a half-hearted kick -- practically a gentle nudge, by her standards, but still enough to make me grunt in pain. "We drain 'em, we pound 'em, and we pop 'em. It's not complicated."

"We pop one," Lia corrected, stepping forward herself. She flicked my sac with a toeclaw, earning another involuntary grunt as the ache shot straight to my abdomen. "And even popping just one of his balls is going to be a hell of a lot of work. The stubborn little things might as well be made of rubber."

Another toe-flick from the ruby-scaled dragoness sent a third jolt of nutache through my body. This time the pain throbbed in my gut for a moment before fading away, and I exhaled tensely, fighting back a quiet groan as my stomach tightened and relaxed. I shot Lia an exasperated look, hoping for some sympathy from my potential mate-to-be, but the mischievous grin that I got in return told me that the female intended to toy with me as much as possible.

Stupid sexy Lia.

"Well then, how exactly are we gonna do this?" Kayla planted a hand on her bare hip, looking up at the dragoness. "I get that Opal's on cock-sucking duty, but what about us -- you wanna take turns stomping one into jelly? Use his sac as a punching bag? Squeeze the spunk out of one, maybe?" The female looked down at my groin. “I mean, I doubt I’m big enough to get a grip on his stones, but with those claws of yours you could have him squealing soprano in no time...”

If Opal's face was red from the cock-sucking comment, mine was twice as green from the list of nut tortures that followed. As Kayla rattled off a list of potential plans for popping my plum, I felt myself grow increasingly nauseous, each treatment worse than the last. The look on Lia’s face didn’t help, either. I could see a hint of a smile gathering at the corners of her mouth, and after a moment she shifted her stance, now drumming her toes atop my soon-to-be-doomed dragonmakers. It was hardly the first time Lia had been poised to flatten my nuts, and yet I had never been so acutely aware of the practiced ease with which she pinned my orbs to the floor. I tried not to imagine how many other males she'd teased into a frenzy and then stomped into oblivion…how many scaly spuds had been ground into goo between her claws…how many dragon testicles had already burst between her toes. Dear god, why I had I ever agreed to this?

"Ooh, or maybe some tail-busting! Slam that thing up between his legs, see if anything breaks. I used to love doing that to my boyfriend. Er, ex-boyfriend." The orca glanced back at her tail flukes, smiling nostalgically. "Ex-boy, actually. Anyway, with an ass like yours, I'm sure you can crack that thing like a whip -- I'll bet you could shatter his nut like it was made of glass."

That mental image was enough -- my stomach crawled at the thought. "Are you seriously going to discuss all this right in front of me?!" I blurted, staring wide-eyed at the trio of females. "You realize I'm right here listening, right?"

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't we discuss this around you?" Lia rolled one of my dragonmakers beneath her foot, putting a little weight on the fat sphere and making me groan involuntarily. "I mean, we're going to be doing all these things to you in a minute anyway -- you might as well know what's coming."

"Urrgh." I let out a tense breath, fighting the urge to groan again as the dragoness continued toying with my nutsac. "I really just want to get this over with."

"Hey -- I'm not the one with balls of steel. If it was up to me, we'd be done already." The red female shifted her weight for a moment, earning a wheezing gasp from me before she lifted her foot away entirely. "But if it makes you feel better, we'll discuss it in private." She grinned. "That way it'll be a surprise."

"Great," I answered sarcastically. It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

"Before that, though, I've got to ask you one more question." The dragoness knelt between my spread legs, planting one hand on my thigh to ease herself to the ground, and her eyes flicked upwards to meet my own. In any other situation, the predatory look on my mate-to-be's face would have been an incredible turn-on. As it was...well, it was actually still pretty sexy, but that was negated by the shiver that ran down my spine as she took hold of my scaly pair.

"Alright, stud, moment of truth." The dragoness hefted my swollen spunk-makers in her claws, rolling my marbles between her fingers for a moment and feeling their weight. "Which should I pop, lefty or righty?"

"Uh…" I had no idea. Was there a difference? "L-Lefty, I guess."

The female grinned. "Righty it is," she replied, delivering a friendly flick to the now-doomed gonad before letting my sac slip from her fingers.

I groaned weakly at the burst of pain that spread through my gut, my head jerking upwards for a moment before falling back to the ground once again. Dear god -- if this worked out, it was going to be one hell of a marriage. At least I'd be saving some other poor dragon from getting his stones pounded to a pulp.

Lia gave my thigh a reassuring squeeze, then climbed to her feet, turning to face the other girls. I tried to enjoy the view, my eyes tracing the sexy curve of her rear, but when I reached her tail I could only imagine it snapping upwards between my legs, crushing my balls into my pelvis. I felt nauseous for a moment, remembering some of the warning tailflicks she’d given me on the long journey home, and imagining how much worse a full-force slam would have been. Sure, my terrible case of blue balls might have saved a rupture, but just the thought...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by millktm View Post
    http://laslindas.katbox.net/?p=387

Here's one that was linked to earlier, but the link changed. Thankfully I was able to find it again!
    LOL! I love it!

Big Supporter
    Have you guys seen the Ball Brawl flash game over at fa? It's non-graphical unfortunately but that allows for a lot more dynamic fighting.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6507824

Awesome little Snippet, Poiu, thanks for sharing! Love it.

Got a pic to bump the thread with. Not really a ballbusting pic, but...

http://www.herpy.net/gallery/data/me...ed_monster.jpg

Tell me that creature's not begging to have his fat monster testicles kicked and stomped by some angry, bare foot girls from the local village?

Found a pic that fits here pretty well, not really ballbusting, it's more like **********. http://d.facdn.net/art/aggrobadger/1...adger_pic9.png
    It's well drawn and I think it's a good find.
    This is my signature.
    There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by millktm View Post
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2684335/

This has always been one of my favorites.
    Yup I like that one a lot too!

i'm loving all these pictures, please keep them coming

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Arts View Post
    Found a pic that fits here pretty well, not really ballbusting, it's more like **********. http://d.facdn.net/art/aggrobadger/1...adger_pic9.png
    It's well drawn and I think it's a good find.
    Really good pic

Don't Mess With Melissa

This thread needs more furry ballbusting! Been too quiet around here lately. Luckily, I have a solution...another story!

This one's another story involving Melissa, my ball kicking vixen, along with one of her brothers. This time, her victim is Jerrod, her older brother. I actually started this story before I wrote the one involving Adam that I've posted on here previously. So I came back to this one, and changed a few of the details to make it "gel" with Melissa's little universe.

This one also features more then a single shot in the nuts, so if you've been craving a fox or other canine getting his balls pounded a few times in a row ( Poui, hehe. ) well then by all means, read on!

This one also features a Melissa who is, perhaps, a little older then in the first story. It also has a few character details about her, and introduces her older brother Jerrod who learns the hard way trying to boss his sister around is a bad idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post

“Melissa!” The heavy knock on her door and the obnoxiously loud calling of her name roused the young vixen from what had been a delightfully deep slumber. “Melissa!”

Melissa lay curled and warm in her bed. It was Saturday morning, and thanks to a thick blanket of snow covering the neighborhood, there was no way the young vixen was going to be venturing too far from home. She certainly wouldn’t be able to get out of the driveway without spending the morning shoveling snow, and, well, that wasn’t going to happen. Despite what her older brother might have thought.

“Melissa!” The older fox called again, this time cracking her door open to glare in at her. “Get your ass up and help me shovel the damn driveway.”

“No,” the younger female murmured, rolling over onto her other side and away from the harsh light streaming in from the hallway. “Go away, Jerrod. Get Adam to do it.”

Jerrod opened the door wider, slipped a black furred hand inside, and flicked on the light in Melissa’s room. “Adam’s at his friend’s again. You better be up in five minutes and ready to help me out.”

The hell I will, Melissa thought. But Jerrod left and shut the door behind him, leaving her room bathed in blinding light, and leaving her retort muffled by the pale-blue painted door. Melissa pulled the covers up over her head, trying to blot out the light. While her dark blue comforter did an admirable job, it wasn’t enough, and she knew she was going to have to get out of bed and turn that light off if she wanted to get any more sleep.

With a frustrated sigh, the young vixen slipped out of her covers and out of bed. Squinting against the light, she peered at herself in the mirror, giggling at the way her fur was all ruffled up from sleep. Like most her kind , the young vixen’s body was covered mostly in soft, dark reddish orange fur. Both of her ears were tipped in black, and both her hands and feet were covered entirely in silky ebony fur, as well. Almost like little black gloves and socks. Her face was also red, darkest along the back of her neck and the soft, thicker slightly tufted fur of her cheeks. Her nose was black was well, and a smudge of black fur extended around the edges of it, beyond her tiny whiskers, up along the edges of her snout. Her eyes, though, she thought were her prettiest feature. An arresting, sparkling emerald color, a bit of a rarity among canines and their relatives which made them all the more beautiful! Or so she liked to think.

The fur along her throat faded to a pretty pale cream that extended all down along her chest, over her belly, and onward, eventually splashing across her thighs. Most of that was covered up though, thanks to the baggy black sleeping t-shirt she wore overnight. The black T hung halfway to her knees, and she wore little beneath it, just a pair of panties with a cute cartoon kitty upon them. Not that she needed anything else in the privacy of her own room, let alone when she slept.

For a moment, Melissa modeled for herself in the mirror. She had to admit, a big black t-shirt did look sort of cute on her, in a “loner” kind of way. Which was fitting, she thought, given that she’d always been sort of a loner. She wouldn’t go so far as to call herself a tomboy, but she didn’t have a whole lot of friends. Not that she wanted a lot, she’d always been fine with just having a few very close friends. She pulled the hem of her shirt down a little, causing her breasts to press out against it, nipples just barely outlined thanks to the cool air in her room. Hmm, not bad she thought.

Melissa pulled up her shirt to look at her body for a moment, hiking it up high enough to see her white furred breasts, too. She tilted her vulpine head back and forth, twitching a black furred ear. She had to admit, she had a pretty nice body. Nice and curvy, even if she had just a tiny bit more “curves” around her belly then she’d really like. Still, she was in good shape, she’d always enjoyed running. And more importantly, she was happy with it, and that was what mattered.

Melissa dropped her shirt back down, and went to her desk to pick up one of her favorite stuffed animals, a blue teddy bear she’d gotten from her mother when she was very little. She held the stuffed bear to her chest, and peered around her room. The vixen had finally gotten around to cleaning it just the other day, and most of her formerly cluttered possessions had ended up in her closet. Now, though, she kind of missed the clutter. At least her desk was still littered with little trinkets and toys, her bookshelf overflowing with books and more stuffed animals and decorations. She didn’t have too many posters on her walls, just a few. A metal band she liked, a movie she loved, and a particularly attractive, black furred wolf from some fantasy flick. She hugged her teddy and tossed it onto her bed, then went to turn off the light.

Once the room was once more bathed in soothing darkness, she sat back on her bed. Damn it. Now she felt wide awake. She’d been waiting all week to try and actually get some sleep for once, and now her stupid older brother was ruining it. Just because their parents were out of town, he expected her to do all the work around here? She’d already told him she would do HER chores, and not his, and he knew well enough that Adam, her younger sibling, was supposed to help with shoveling snow this month, not her! All he had to do was call the younger fox and tell him to get his tail back here and help out, but no, he had to bother his sister. As usual.

Sometimes Jerrod really pissed her off. He always had thought he could push her around and boss her just because he was older. At least he didn’t go out of his way to pick on her these days the way he had when they were younger. For a few years it had seemed like the older fox couldn’t make it through a day without shoving her down, or yanking her tail, or twisting her ears. At least she’d found a good way to fight back eventually, even if at first it had been almost entirely by accident.

Melissa burst into giggles as she remembered the shocked, bug-eyed look on Jerrod’s face the first time she’d ever kicked him “there.” Boy had he gone down like a sack full of rocks. Particularly stupid and spiteful rocks, she thought, with a smile. Laughing to herself, she wiggled her black furred toes against soft, pale cream carpet of her floor, and leaned back onto her elbows atop her bed. Once she was comfortable, she found a yawn soon breaking out across her muzzle.

Ah, maybe she could get back to sleep after -

“Melissa!” Jerrod yelled, throwing the door open. Or, maybe not.

“Go AWAY!” Melissa snarled at him, sitting up a little bit again to glare at her older brother.

“Damn it, Melissa! You’re not even dressed yet.” Jerrod walked towards her, baring his teeth in frustration with his younger sibling. No way he was gonna do all the work shoveling the drive way while she slept in. “Put some clothes on before I drag you out by your ears and throw you in the snow! …Again!”

Oh. Oh, now that was it. It had been years ago when he’d done that to her, but he sure liked to bring it up. Melissa leaned back onto her hands a little bit more, snapping her jaws to distract the older fox from the fact she was carefully and stealthily positioning her black furred feet near the area between his own.

“Don’t you snap at me,” Jerrod said, folding his arms over his chest.

Melissa smirked at him. “You know, Jerrod, I had a question for you.”

Jerrod blinked, and unfolded his arms, slightly unsure where this was leading. He scratched at one of his own black furred ears. “Uh…ok?”

“Did you ever want another sister?”

“Hell no,” he said, snorting. “I’ve got more then enough already.”

“Oh,” Melissa said as casually as she could, looking him over. The older fox bore a great resemblance to her, aside from being male of course. He was a bit taller, and a little more muscular, though she’d hardly call him a jock or anything, despite what he might like to think of himself. His fur was a bit darker, with a little more black across the end of his muzzle. Jerrod was already dressed for the day, wearing slightly baggy looking blue jeans, and simple tennis shoes. He had a blue t-shirt on, with a dark fleece sweat shirt on over the top of it. She also couldn’t help but notice just how wide open he’d left himself. Silly male was way too confident for his own good, as though he never thought she’d “dare” to do that again.

“Well,” Melissa said, smiling sweetly up at the older fox. “I always wanted another sister.” Her smile turned twisted and cruel. “Let’s see if I can make one!”

With that, she leaned back onto her bed and kicked her older brother right between his legs. Like a rocket shooting off it’s launch pad, her bare, black furred foot accelerated as it rose until it achieved maximum and nearly fox-neutering velocity before smashing straight into the older vulpine’s unprotected testicles. THWACK! Melissa felt a very satisfying crunch against the top of her foot as it hit home against the male fox’s two most precious possessions. In an instant the young vixen’s black furred bare foot had gone from flying through the air, to a dead stop wedged between her brother’s furry thighs.

“AAARRRRPP!” Jerrod reacted with a very loud, very high, and very canine yelp of agony. Hot, sharp pain exploded between the fox’s legs as vulpine testes were quite thoroughly mashed into his body by his younger sister’s foot. Both white furred eggs took the full brunt of the punishment too, though they tried to slip to either side of the female’s foot, they didn’t have enough room to maneuver inside the fox’s jeans and boxers.

Jerrod’s own darker eyes popped out of their sockets, and went completely cross even as tears sprung from them. He doubled over to grab his suddenly and horrifically aching balls as leaden pain began to throb from them, and into his belly. No sooner did the young fox have his privates clutched in both hands then he crumpled to his knees at the side of Melissa’s bed. He hunched forward with a pitiful groan, a few tears dripping through his fur or down to the floor.

“Oooooooh! Oooooh, oooh, my balls!” The fox sat upon his knees for several long moments, just clutching himself, trembling, his ears twisted back against his skull, snout all scrunched up in a grimace of purely male agony. “You got me in the balls,” he wheezed.

“Of course I got you in the balls,” Melissa said through bursts of laughter. Ooh, that was fun! He hadn’t even seen it coming, and he went down so easy, too. Just like always, she supposed, but it had been a little while since she’d been able to do that without getting yelled at by her mother. “That’s what I was aiming for, after all.”

The male fox didn’t reply at first, just held himself, whimpering and sniffling. Melissa put her foot upon his chest as he sat hunched over on his knees. “How’s it feel?”

“Horrible,” Jerrod managed to say in a voice that was somehow half angry snarl, half agonized whimper. “You got them both that time!”

That only caused Melissa to burst out laughing even harder. Did he mean to say that sometimes she didn’t? Well, that was news to her. She’d just assumed kicking there meant she made both of those silly things hurt. Perhaps she’d have to work on her aim in the future. Maybe Jerrod would be up for some practice sessions?

“Good,” Melissa said with a smirk. “I hope I popped one!”

Melissa quickly shoved him with her foot, and he toppled over as easily as a wobbly pile of Jenga logs. He landed on his back, and quickly rolled over to his side, curling up tightly. Then he rolled once more onto his belly, with his fluffy red furred tail sticking up over his butt. Though his tail was sort of limply half hanging over, like a red and black tipped flag signaling his defeat.

For a few minutes, Jerrod just lay on his belly, his chin stretched out against the floor. Moaning in pain and now and then lifting one leg at the knee, his foot rising into the air. Once in a while, he rolled over onto his side, and then rolled right back onto his belly again. It was quite a sight, really, Melissa couldn’t help but giggle at the way he kept squirming in pain for minute after minute. And just how many times could one fox moan the words “Oh my balls, oh my balls” anyway?

“Ooooh, my baaaalls,” Jerrod said. At least once more, it seemed.

When her giggles and laughter had finally died down, the vixen worked herself back under her covers, pulling them back up around her shoulders. She curled up on her side, peering down at her agonized brother. Much as she wanted to go back to sleep, she wasn’t going to be able to get any shuteye while he was still moaning and crying on her floor. So she decided she might as well tease him a little.

“Right in the puppy-makers, huh Bro?” She giggled at him, teasing him from the comfort of her own bed. She had to admit, it was awfully fun seeing her older brother all curled and helpless, squirming on the floor of her room. “Must really hurt to be a boy.”

“Shut up,” Jerrod managed to gasp. “I’m gonna kill you when I get up.”

“I wouldn’t if I were you,” Melissa said, propping her muzzle up on her hand with her elbow on the bed. “I’ll get those furry little kit-makers of yours worse then ever if you even try it.”

Jerrod muttered something indecipherable under his breath, and ****** himself to sit up. “I’m gonna twist your damn tits off in a minute!”

Melissa blinked, and sat back up in bed, growling at him. The good humor she’d been in after kicking her bully of a brother in the nuts was quickly evaporating. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time he’d given her a tortuous titty twister, and she certainly wasn’t going to sit me and let him do it.

“You keep your hands away from my tits, you damn pervert!” She folded her arms over her breasts to protect them, twin twinges of sympathy pains in her nipples. “I don’t even have a bra on!”

“That’s your problem,” Jerrod snapped, slowly standing up, rubbing himself and groaning.

“You set one finger on this bed, and I’ll pop one of those stupid things between your legs!”

That gave Jerrod pause. He wasn’t sure that was actually possible, and neither was Melissa. Of course, she wouldn’t really want to pop one even if she could, at least, she didn’t think she would. But it was a threat that usually sent him packing, and thus a threat she liked to make.

Today, though, Jerrod was in a fighting mood. He suddenly leapt onto the bed, tackling his startled sister. Melissa honestly hadn’t expected him to launch such an aggressive response, let alone right after he’d gotten up. They’d fought plenty of times before, and most of the time, she won.

“I’m gonna kick your ass, you bitch!” Jerrod snarled right into her face, grabbing at her hands to try and pin them down against the bed on either side of her head.

“I’m gonna break your balls!” Melissa snarled right back at him.

The only problem with that was that if he got her pinned down, she was going to have a hard time doing that. So she wriggled and squirmed, struggling like the agile little vixen she was. While she worked to keep him from getting a grip on her hands, she writhed against the bed a little bit, till he ended up kneeling next to her. She kicked the blankets off the bed to free up her legs.

After a moment of trying to pin her hands, Jerrod suddenly switched tactics and started trying to get a grip on one of her nipples, instead. He was serious about giving her the worst titty-twister of her life. Which if she had the time to think about it, she supposed she couldn’t blame him for. But as soon as he tried to grab a nipple, she lashed out with her hand to try and grab his crotch. The older fox yelped in alarm and gave up on trying to get a grip on her in order to reposition himself somewhere that was safer for his testicles.

Which was all part of Melissa’s plan. As soon as he was moving his hips, she was too, squirming around quickly till she managed to get one leg shifted between his own. Jerrod tried to rise up and move again, but it was too late. Melissa jerked her knee up as sharply as she could, plowing her knee and the top of her thigh right into the young fox’s already aching testicles. Melissa felt the older fox’s nuts smashed against her knee, flattening out just a little beneath his jeans.

“D’AAWWWWWHHH!” Jerrod cried out in shock and renewed agony, the pain from the knee in his balls even sharper and more intense then the kick before it. Dark eyes bulged out and rolled back as though they too were trying to escape the hot pain reverberating through the fox’s body. Jerrod collapsed against Melissa and she used that to her advantage. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed down while at the same time, pushed her knee up even harder, her bare red furred thigh smashed against the older fox’s jean-clad furry privates and rump, pressing harder with each passing moment.

“How’s that feel, huh?” Melissa asked, growling and sneering right into his ear. “You like that? Cause I sure do!”

Melissa worked her bare furry knee back and forth against the older fox’s crotch. She could feel Jerrod’s testicles partly trapped there, and as she moved her knee she tried to squish them up against his pelvis, and his thighs. Grinning wickedly, she could even see the rather private orbs bulging out against her older siblings jeans, plump eggs pressed against the denim on either side of her knee. Every time she worked her knee to one side, she could see one of them squish just a little, and each time her older brother gave another yipping vulpine cry of pain.

“AH! AARR! ARP!” Jerrod yelped as Melissa shifted her knee back and forth against him.

Jerrod was trembling now, his face and muzzle all twisted up in pain. Melissa grinned to herself, she’d never gotten him this good before. She’d gotten Adam this well on more then one occasion, but in her younger days even that had sometimes been a result of her being picked on by Jerrod in the first place. Jerrod tried to push himself away from her, tried to grab at her own arms, but by now the pain had sapped the older male’s strength.

Melissa shifted her knee to the side again, giggling when she saw it ****** one of the older fox’s vulpine eggs to bulge out once more. This time she decided to take advantage and make sure the silly thing was really hurting. She had warned him after all, and he insisted on messing with her anyway. She pressed her knee further against his thigh to ensure that his left testicle was trapped, and then she slipped a hand away from his shoulder to drop her fingers down and grab Jerrod’s aching fox nard.

It was easy for Melissa to grasp that vulpine lump too. The older fox’s ball was trapped between her red furred thigh, and his own body, wedged neatly against the area where his leg met his pelvis. Through his jeans, it looked like a fat little egg, and she grabbed at it with her fingers on one side, and her thumb on the other. Though it was tough to do through his jeans, she tried to get her fingers at least a little bit around it. After all, she’d pinched testicles plenty of times before, usually Adam’s. She knew they could be slippery little things.

Yet Jerrod’s puppy maker never had a chance to get away. It was larger then one of Adam’s, and easier to get a grip on. As soon as Melissa had her fingers around it, she tried to smash it. She squeezed it tightly, with her thumb on one side and her fingers on the other attempting to meet in the middle. Jerrod instantly screamed, his back arching in agony as his younger sister gave his left ball a merciless squeezing. His eyes snapped shut, his fangs were bared as he howled, his ears twisted back against his head.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! MY BAAAAAAALL!”

Melissa just laughed and laughed, her own face scrunched up with amusement and effort, a twisted mirror to Jerrod’s pained expression. She could feel the older fox’s testicle trapped in her grasp, it felt fairly firm, and rubbery, and incredibly private. It also felt incredibly vulnerable, and she had to admit it made her feel awfully powerful to have such a thing trapped in her clutches. Gritting her sharp teeth, she squeezed it even harder and could feel it give a little bit, squishing out just a tad inside her hand.

“I think it’s gonna pop!” She laughed, grinning at her helpless brother, who was now too weak to really fight back. Instead he was just wriggling against her, nearly laying atop her, tears streaming from his eyes as he yowled and squirmed.

“HRRRRRHNNNNN! Ooooh, my nut, MY NUT! Let go, please, pleeeease! Let gooooo!”

Melissa growled at him, rolling over to get him off of her. The older fox flopped onto his side against her blue bedclothes, and Melissa lay on her side next to him, his ball still in her grasp. Jerrod gave a pitiful groan between sobs, his black furred fingers weakly probing at those of his sisters in a futile attempt to dislodge them from his aching testicle. The pain was getting worse and worse now, alternatively sharp and hot, aching and stabbing. His tufted red furred cheeks were increasingly soaked with tears as he writhed, unable to save his ball from his sisters wrath.

“Are you sorry yet? Huh?” Melissa snarled at him. “Sorry for being an ass? Well?” She smirked at him when he managed a weak, pathetic nod. “Good! Who’s going to shovel the driveway now? You are, right?”

Jerrod nodded again, anything to get his sister to stop squeezing his furry ball. The young vulpine testicle was aching unbearably now and he was afraid it really was gonna pop! Melissa grinned, her heart pounding away in wicked excitement. Oooh, it was fun to get the best of him. It was fun to make him beg. She tried to squeeze it even harder, listening to him yowl, feeling him writhe next to her. His furry face was totally contorted in pain now.

At this point Melissa’s arm was starting to burn, and she was sure she must have been squeezing his testicle for at least a minute. It definitely felt a little flatter then it had when she’d started. And Jerrod’s balls were definitely bigger then Adam’s, funny how age worked. Not that being more fully matured, if indeed they were, meant the older fox’s testicles were any less tender.

Finally, she released Jerrod’s well-mashed vulpine nard, and forcefully shoved her brother off the bed. He hit the floor with a yelp, and Melissa was right behind him. She grabbed his hands, and stood up, hoisting him halfway off the ground by his arms. He’d left her door open, so she dragged him out into the hallway behind. He didn’t even fight back at this point, just let her drag him, wriggling against the floor and crying to himself, his tail halfway tucked between his thighs.

“Oooh my balls, oooooh, my baaaaalls,” Jerrod moaned as his sister dragged him down the hall, repeating his earlier refrain. “Oooooooh, my baaaaaaallls!”

“Oooooooh,” Melissa moaned in a high pitched voice, copying him and giggling. “My baaaaaaalls!” She added, with a little shake of her rump and tail. “Isn’t it funny, Jerrod? You got beat up by a girl younger then you, who’s only wearing her pajama shirt and panties!” She smirked at him, shaking her head and perking her black tipped ears. “Boys and their nards. So easy to make you cry!”

Melissa dragged him all the way to Adam’s door, wondering if Jerrod’s moans would wake up her little brother. That’d be fitting payback for all the times he’d woken her up in the morning with his stupid anime shows. She held Jerrod’s hands a moment, then quickly pivoted around, and planted her cute black furred foot right between the older fox’s thighs. Jerrod outright squealed like a little girl when she stepped down on both his balls and his sheath. Melissa leaned forward against her foot to make sure her older brother’s silly fox nards were getting nicely squished.

Giggling, Melissa shook her butt back and forth inside her oversized black T-shirt a few times, taunting him. “I kicked your butt, I kicked your butt, I got you in your nuts, I got you in your nuts!”

The vixen’s older brother writhed on the carpet, crying as his sister continued to step on his testicles, yelping sharply now and then when she twisted her foot. She watched him a while, grinning the whole time, feeling like the most powerful girl in the world for at least a few moments.

Finally, she said, “I’m going back to bed, now. You can lay here as long as you need too, and then you better get outside and get that driveway shoveled! I might wanna go to the mall later, and if all that snow’s in the way? I’m gonna kick your little nuts inside out!”

Melissa wasn’t really sure what that meant, but she liked the way it sounded. She finally took her foot off her brother’s crotch, and turned away from him to strut back to her room. Behind her, she could still hear Jerrod crying as he curled up and began to squirm about on the floor once more. But, she’d already watched him do that this morning. Still, she did pause at her doorway to spend a few moments watching her brother roll around, holding his aching nuts. It was good to be a girl.

Melissa laughed, slipped back into her room, and closed the door. She flipped off the light and crawled into bed. Now it was time to get back to some well deserved sleep.

It was going to be a good day after all. Maybe she’d even get Adam later, too.

Big Supporter
    Great story as always!

mythical pain your stories are perfect