check the ballbusting updates here

Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Your latest work, Mythical Pain, is even better than before.

I like longer than normal action and the threat of erotic counter attack.

Alec Anaconda

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Great story as always!
    Thanks very much! Always glad you guys enjoy them! Any favorite parts or moments?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
    mythical pain your stories are perfect
    Wow, I think that's the first time I"ve heard that compliment, thanks much, I really appreciate it! Anything you liked best about that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    Your latest work, Mythical Pain, is even better than before.

I like longer than normal action and the threat of erotic counter attack.

Alec Anaconda
    Awesome! Very glad to hear! I wasn't sure if this one would be as popular or not. So very glad you enjoyed it even more then the others! I'd ask you the same questions but I guess you already said what you liked best! Thanks for the feedback!

I think I may do a follow up, where she wakes up later, finds Adam is watching TV at far too high a volume, nails his balls...then goes out into the driveway to let Jerrod have it again while hes shoveling the drive, hehe.

Mythical Pain: I really did like the story, although it really wasn't my cup of tea. For some reason, I've always liked the consensual busts much better. It was a really good story, but I'm picky XD. That's probably why I liked the princess and her pet series so much, because it was consensual. Well, ****** consensual, but it was still consensual. I don't really like the busts in fights as much, for some reason.

Poui: I liked your update as well. Although, I'm waiting with baited breath for the finale. I know you posted it a while ago, but I can be a bit of a lurker at times. I try to post a little more often than never, but it doesn't happen very often.

Big Supporter
    I tend to only post when I've tracked down something new to share. I did enjoy Mythical Pain's story, though, but that's no surprise. I don't believe I've found anything from MP to be disappointing. Same with Poiu.

Personally, I don't mind if busting is consensual or ******, but I do tend to favor busting over **********. That's not to say that I never like the idea of **********, it just depends on how it's handled. I have a slight preference for F/M over M/M, but it's easily overlooked if the story or image is well done.

Speaking of which:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6876160/ (M/M **********)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6819559/ (M/M Busting)

And Nikyuku is currently working on a little ballbusting game involving a minotaur and a female protagonist. He's using the Japanese version of RPG Maker 2000, and it can run on English Windows-based operating systems with some work. As always, Nikyuku also has many other images to see, both M/M and F/M, but they do tend to be **********- or penectomy-based. You have been warned.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6525987/

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Thanks very much! Always glad you guys enjoy them! Any favorite parts or moments?
    I liked that one kick was sufficient to incapacitate him... the focus on the single moment works with the intensity, whereas the way a lot of people approach it tends to attenuate that. The pacing you had where he does end up receiving more punishment later was effective... allowing the debilitating kick to stand on its own, but followed up with more punishment. Good stuff.

Also the bits about her embodied experience were good. Erotic and sensual.

Mythical Pain

Mythical Pain is such a hot and fanastic story! Love the brother vs sister theme, and how much tougher and stronger he was to her. I love that her eyes were a light yellow, while his were a darker golden color, that makes him seem much more masculine, I can just picture his confident stare with those eyes and his fangs showing in a mean intimidating look. Love that he was shirtless, nothing but a thin loin cloth to cover his most prized and proud male parts. I bet he was so muscular too, thick arms and abs, so hot!

I also loved when he laughed his furry tail would sway back and forward, that was cute and cocky of him. Then once she saw his big furry nuts hanging there vunlerable between his spread legs, I knew he was going to be finished. And finished he was, just one solid kick and his balls shot upwards, esp his left nut got squished flat, jiggled a little bit, and then they fell back normally into his low sack. I love how he just stood there with his facial expression, hands on his balls, and doubled over, making a high pitch sound, then turning to a low pitch moan....that was hot! I bet his dark golden eyes looked so cute right then and there. His tail no longer happy just went up tucking itself under his butt, that was amazing! He wasn't wagging it around proudy anymore....haha. Then crash, he falls and she wins! What a hot story! I really love it! I love that she was younger, smaller, and yet she defeated her older muscular brother so easily! I just love that, and I love his character so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    The game doesn't work anymore

Jerrod

Awesome Story once again, so HOT! Melssia is a great character, and her older brother Jerrod is amazing! Jerrod is my favorite character in this story, he is very male, confident, mean, aggressive, I love that in him. I like tough male characters like Jerrod, he is all boy, all Man!

The sister is so cute as well, not even scared of her brother, but tricking him. I bet Jerrod had a nice bulge inside his baggy jeans and boxers, and that bulge was the very thing she targeted. Poor Jerrod, his sexy tail was limp in the air submitted his defeat while he laid on his belly. Bet that was quite a site to see. His legs in his baggy blue jeans, bending at the knee, and then falling back down is so hot, he was just showing off the bottoms of his white sneakers....haha. I love how Messila puts down the boys nuts, calling them silly. And how she tells us how proud it is to be a girl.

I still love Jerrod though, he is really tough, but stupid. I like that after he felt better, he called her a bitch and attacked her with five times the aggression, jumping right on her and pinning her down. That's Male Supremacy right there, complete Male Power! However, she still outsmarted him and that knee was it. Love how his cute sexy dark eyes roll up, that's HOT! And I can visualize his fat juicy matured egg bulging inside his jeans, dam what a weakness that is! It is funny how the older a guy gets, the bigger his balls become, I love it when she mentions that! Jerrod is a great character, but still, I love the fact he got beaten by the very source of his masculinity.....his Silly Weak Furry Balls!

Quote Originally Posted by 0514791 View Post
    Mythical Pain: I really did like the story, although it really wasn't my cup of tea. For some reason, I've always liked the consensual busts much better. It was a really good story, but I'm picky XD. That's probably why I liked the princess and her pet series so much, because it was consensual. Well, ****** consensual, but it was still consensual. I don't really like the busts in fights as much, for some reason.
    Thanks much! Glad you enjoyed it even if you like consensual busting more. Yup, Foxy is...sorta...consenting to having the princess bust him lol. And Thrag the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    I tend to only post when I've tracked down something new to share. I did enjoy Mythical Pain's story, though, but that's no surprise. I don't believe I've found anything from MP to be disappointing. Same with Poiu.
    Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed them, and that's good company to be in!

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    I liked that one kick was sufficient to incapacitate him... the focus on the single moment works with the intensity, whereas the way a lot of people approach it tends to attenuate that. The pacing you had where he does end up receiving more punishment later was effective... allowing the debilitating kick to stand on its own, but followed up with more punishment. Good stuff.

Also the bits about her embodied experience were good. Erotic and sensual.
    Yup, thats one of my favorites too. I've always been a fan of the one kick and they're down for the count approach to ball busting. More intense that way, at least to me. Plus I always loved the idea of a female, be it a human or anthro girl...bringing down and disabling something male...whether it's a fox, wolf, or a big, non-anthro dragon with just a single kick to his precious testicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    Awesome Story once again, so HOT! Melssia is a great character, and her older brother Jerrod is amazing! [...] Jerrod is a great character, but still, I love the fact he got beaten by the very source of his masculinity.....his Silly Weak Furry Balls!
    Thanks very much! Very glad you enjoyed my story. Yup, always fun how a female can bring a male down with one good shot right to his precious jewels.

Indeed

Indeed, even a boy as strong and tough as Jerrod, his balls were just hanging loose and comfortable in his baggy blue jeans and boxers, legs apart just hanging the weight of them pull them to the bottom of his sack. Then Pow, one hard kick and he is down, holding his silly nuts as they wreck his entire body with that awesome boy pain. Just one kick is all it took to render this poor macho boy helpless, his jeans and boxers just gave in to her kick, and their was nothing he could do about it. Balls are so Weak, and girls are so lucky to not have them. Boys act tough and strong, but their weak, all because of their balls, one kick and their finished. And I love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Thanks very much! Very glad you enjoyed my story. Yup, always fun how a female can bring a male down with one good shot right to his precious jewels.

Extreme Ballbusting

Hey Guys and Gals

I am looking for ballbusting video..where the slave passess out during a session of ballbusting.....I just watch Megan Extreme Brutal ballbusting...very hectic...but no passing out

Thanks alot

Hehe I saw that one before, pretty funny. Foxy nuts are aching!

Just out of curiosity, anyone here any good at art? Would love to see some pics or sketches some day of Melissa kicking Adam or Jerrod, or Gorl getting flattened, stuff like that.