check the ballbusting updates here

Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Thanks! Very glad you liked them. I've got Part 3 posted on some other sites, and I'll bump up part 2 tomorrow, then post part 3 after that. They're long so I figure I should give the refresher parts a day or two before I put up the last part.

Also, those pictures are great! Hehe, they are pretty hot, actually. Those two bunny pussies might not ever be the same, lol.

I also started another story tonight...this one featuring a young husky male who gets trapped in a sleeping bag, while a group of girls teases him, pants him, and explores him. And of course, it all starts with a good knee in the balls. ::Grin::

Man this thread is slow lately. Luckily, I've finished up Princess and Pet part 3! But before I post it, I thought I'd best re-post the first two parts, given how long it's been since I posted them. I know there's some new folks in this particular thread that might have missed my original contributions here. Beaktooth, Anaconda, etc...

What a good idea!

I found this chapter enlightening and well worth reading.

Alec Anaconda

Registered Member
    Well, after Mythical Pain requested lurkers to post something I thought I might as well contribute. This is a short story I wrote about a year ago and was part of a larger series I had going for a while. I'm not nearly as great a writer as Poiu or Mythical Pain, but It has some ballbusting on the main character gryphon, so I'm hoping you guys will like it.

-----------

"Damn, Clarisse, that was good..."

Rygle rolls onto his back off the young human girl, sighing happily. Clarisse snuggles up to the young gryphon's side, her head resting on his soft furry forearm, his feline paw entwined with her hair, stroking it. She tilts her head up to the gryphon's beak and kisses his cheek.

"Hey, I gotta get back to the village before my parents wake up, the sun's almost completely out."

"Aww, come on, you've got at least an hour." Rygle rolls onto his side, facing her with his white underbelly. "You've stayed out later before."

"Yeah, but I almost got caught. I want to keep doing this with you." She trails a finger down his curved chest to his slim stomach before brushing the tip of his pink member which was almost completely holstered in his sheath at this point.

"Ah! Hey!” He grabs her hand, pinning it to the ground, "Not quite ready for another go...but if you stayed another hour,” His cheeks curve into a devilish smile.

She pulls her hand back, rolling to the side and grabbing her undergarments from the branches of the tree they were under. Rygle sighs, then sits up, pouting.

As she's getting dressed, Clarisse notices his expression and laughs. "Oh, come on you grumpy bird, you're lucky I even made it out tonight, I think they're starting to get suspicious.”

Rygle rolls his eyes, then smirks, "For someone rebellious enough to be sneaking out at night you sure are eager to please your parents.”

"Hey, I try to please my parents because I love them, do you know how much it would hurt them to know I'm doing this? They can't find out.”

Rygle felt a little pang in his chest at that, the things he had wanted to tell the human coming back to the surface. He quickly pushes the thought back down, reassuming his confident smirk.

"Maybe I was wrong about you...maybe you aren't that fiery girl I met at The Field,”

Rygle Gets to his paws, stretching. Now dressed in her bra and panties, Clarisse turns to look at the gryphon, arching an eyebrow. "Oh?”

Knowing he was getting her riled up, the gryphon's cheeks stretched even further into the grin. Often tension like this ended in at least a quickie and considering he was already feeling rejuvenated he might as well go for it, get his mind off the knowledge of what a mess they were in.

"I'm just saying,” Rygle says, continuing to stretch, arching his belly towards the ground, "You're not assertive enough.” He then walks his feline paws up the trunk of the tree, taloned feet supporting him as he stretched seductively, his back towards her. "I left the nest when I was ten.”

Clarisse wasn't stupid, she knew what he was doing. And she had to admit, whenever he stood on his hind legs, which wasn't often, she got a thrill at seeing how big he actually was. He was at least two feet taller than herself, thick muscle rippled under his velvety beige fur along his back, merging nicely into the feathers of his neck and face.

"More assertive, eh?” Clarisse gained her own little smile as she watched the gryphon show off his body. She'd give him assertive, alright.

Rygle faced the tree, pretending to be preoccupied with working his claws into the bark. He knew he had her.

"Aww, don't worry about it. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more, I am the male, after all.” Now that was definitely sure to get a response, the young gryphon thought. To make the invitation a bit more obvious he raised his tail slightly.

Clarisse feels a flare of defiance at those words, along with a bit of anger. Of course, he was joking, but female empowerment had been instilled in her since she was born. Her mother was a strong figure in the house, and she had been sure to pass that trait down to her daughter. He had definitely touched a nerve

Seeing the feline tail lift, it gave her a clear view of the furry ass underneath. Just below that, though, was the very bottom of his sac. A light color to match his underbelly, they were hanging low in the humid weather.

Looking back, Clarisse realized that a lot of factors played into what happened next; the gryphon's wide open stance, his cockiness, her flare of anger. It all came to a point just as he bared himself to her...

WUMP! Clarisse blinked. She had a sudden view of her foot buried deep between the gryphon's thick thighs, covered to the ankle under his soft fur. It was warm, and she could feel his rubbery male parts pinned somewhere against his lower belly. Although she had hit him quite hard, he didn't budge, he was about as solid as the tree he was leaning against. Unfortunately, this wasn't an advantage for him as his massive weight anchored him to the ground, ******* him to take the full power of the blow.

Everything was silent. Clarisse felt numb, not quite absorbing what she had just done. She couldn't tell what her lover was thinking either, but the tensing of his shoulders and entire body in general told her he had definitely felt it. She watched his tail curl around her ankle as if trying to brace itself against the pain. If she had been able to see the gryphon's face, however, she would have known the extent of the pain she had just caused.

Rygle had expected something rough, most likely a hard grope before they would have fallen to the forest floor to commence a quick fucking. Instead, he was met with a gut-wrenching blow to his undercarriage. His vision shook, then blurred as his eyes lost focus, bulging as they widened. His cheeks even puffed out as he tried to hold in his wind which had been knocked from his lungs. Along with a slightly protruding tongue, his expression was completely ridiculous. While all this happened Rygle went straight to his toes, his whole body straining and shaking as it tried to move as far away as possible from the foot. And all this caused by the explosion of utter and pure male agony radiating from the twin spheres between his thighs. At this very moment the rubbery eggs were squirming and straining in his sac, trying to escape the pressure. The deep pain radiated straight up into his lower gut, making him hunch forward a bit.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, which was actually about ten seconds, the foot lowered. Air rushed out of the gryphon's lungs in a loud whoosh, his whole body seemingly deflating, as if her foot had been holding in a plug. The gryphon leaned heavily against the tree, his claws fully extended into the bark to hold himself up as his mind tried to comprehend the pain. As Rygle attempted to pull air back in his lungs he gave a coughing retch, the nausea becoming almost too much.

Clarisse was in a bit of a mental battle herself. She had just kicked her boyfriend in his most private of areas. And, scarily enough, she actually kind of liked it. The sudden feeling of power she had was intoxicating. Not to say she didn't feel bad,. The way Rygle was crumpled up like this was a strange and surreal sight. The usually confident and cocky gryphon had been reduced to a folded mound of pain with just one kick. She had been rough with him before, and he had displayed masochistic tendencies in the past, but had she gone too far this time? He hadn't told her to stop, and he wasn't covering himself up. In fact, he seemed to be holding himself up for her, maybe he wanted her to continue?

Spurred by this thought, she reached between Rygle's legs again. It was a bit difficult, due to the fact that his thighs were tightly squeezing together. She managed to wedge her slim hand in eventually and quickly found his soft spot once again.

Rygle suddenly jerked and whimpered, "Wait! I'm not ready, let me- Auuuuugh!”

Clarisse did not wait, instead she clamped down hard. This time, Rygle didn't stay upright, folding at the waist as pangs of nut pain shot into his gut. His claws scraped down the bark of the tree loudly, leaving deep grooves in the trunk all the way down until his paws shot between his legs, covering the smaller human's hands as she held on. At this point, the gryphon could have easily clawed or at least pried her hands from his jewels, but his reluctance to hurt her, along with his strange enjoyment of the situation held him back. That is, until she began to give him rhythmic squeezes.

"Oh! Ah! Egh! Oorgh!” The bird squawked in time with the squeezes, each one sending another lance into his belly. His eyes crossed again, tongue lulling out as he drooled. The nutflesh of his furry sac bulged between her fingers with each compression. Finally, he could take no more.

"Enough! Pl-ease!”

A final squeeze caused his voice to crack before Clarisse immediately let go.

Rygle fell forward flat on his face, on his knees as he pressed his beak into the ground, paws firmly cupping his injured pride.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...,” The gryphon whimpered with each breath, trying not to retch again as his stomach tried to settle. He rocked slowly from side as he rubbed his face into the leaves of the forest, trying to escape the pain that just wouldn't go away. It was a few minutes before he was able to compose himself enough to speak

"Oh God, Clarisse...what the fuck?” He moaned, now curled up on his side.

Clarisse winced, feeling completely ashamed. "I was being more assertive...” She finally said quietly, looking at the ground.

"By crushing my balls!?” The young gryphon squeaked, curling up tighter.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted...” Clarisse didn't finish, not sure what to say.

"You crushed my balls!” He whined again, writhing a bit.

Clarisse looked away, biting her lip. She listened to his grunts and whines for another minute, then;

"Did you enjoy it?”

"What?” Rygle turned his head around to look at her, his eyes squinting through the pain.

"Nothing! Hey, I'm really late now. And I'm really, really sorry, I swear. I just thought...I'll talk to you later!”

With that, she leaned over and kissed his beak before grabbing the rest of her clothes and dashing into the forest.

"Wait...” Rygle wheezed out halfheartedly. He let his head fall back to the ground with another groan, closing his eyes. "Fuck...”

It had been a while since he had felt anywhere close to this. Not since he had racked himself on a branch when making a clumsy landing last year, in fact. But he had never been hit like this. This was a whole new level of

pain.

Obviously there were things about Clarisse he didn't know about,

considering they had been together for only two months. But he was seriously going to have to rethink their relationship if this was a normal thing for her. Then again, it had been a bit exhilarating, being at the mercy of the female. Technically, he could get used to it, if it was really what the human wanted. But as of now, he wanted nothing more than to lay where he was, nursing his inflamed nuts.

Here’s a thought, Mythical Pain -

Into what genre does your excellent work fit?

I have my ideas, but I wonder what you and your other readers think.

Alec Anaconda

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it, AA. That was the very first story I ever posted here, or posted on a furry site for that matter. Wasn't sure if you'd seen that one, as it was a while ago.

I'll post up the second part in a bit, leading up to the third. Which is actually pretty light on the ballbusting, more character development and a rather rather exploratory and female dominant pleasuring instead.

As for the genre of my work...Interesting question!

I guess that depends on the story. I'd say that the Princess story, along with the story of the tribal wolves are definitely squarely in the fantasy genre based on setting alone.

Melissa's stuff is a little harder to define, as it's set in a modern world but obviously doesn't feature human characters. Could be argued it's fantasy, could also be argued it's "science fiction" if its in a world in which their various species have simply evolved along the same lines as humans.

Of course it's also "Erotica" to those of who into ballbusting. I have another series I may eventually post involving an older Melissa, and believe it or not...a romantic angle with one of her future busting victims.

So, what about you? How would you characterize it? And how might any other readers who wanna speak up characterize it?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts RE Genre, AA and others!

Meanwhile, here's the repost of Part 2 of Princess and Pets for those who haven't read it, or wanna read it again before I post part 3. In this part, the young coyote has his first day on the job...and nearly has a furry nut flattened. ...Back-talking the Princess is never a wise idea.

Originally Posted by Mythical Pain
    Thrag hated his name. He mused over just how much he disliked it as he stood outside Princess Rebecca’s doorway, waiting to be introduced to her. It wasn’t a particularly bad name for a coyote, and in some circles it even held deep ancestral significance among his people. Yet Thrag cared little for his ancestors, what good had they ever done him? Raised from birth in one of the largest cities he knew of, Thrag spent his life swaddled in civilization. A life spent learning simple trades along with the various human tongues, and like many of his family, he ended up a paid servant. A servant by choice and merely as a matter of employment, he often reminded himself. He was not indentured and he was certainly no one’s slave.

It was simply that in a city founded, built and controlled by humankind, Thrag’s people were often seen as little more then barbarians barely a step above mere animals. There were few jobs available for his kind, fewer yet that were relatively well paying. There were always mercenary jobs, and bodyguard jobs, but those tended to be a bit more dangerous then Thrag liked. To say nothing of the fact those jobs were most often taken by those skilled in combat. Or at least, those with significantly larger and stronger bodies then Thrag had. If a human was looking to hire a beast-person mercenary or bodyguard, surely they would hire some well built wolf, skilled in sword and bow, or some hulking bear who was like a wall of muscle.

Thrag was neither of those things. In fact Thrag was nearly the exact opposite of humanity’s perception of his people. Small, slender, entirely civilized, and very well spoken. Shrewdly intelligent as well, though he often hated to display as much lest he should anger those around him. Those who looked down upon anything that wasn’t human did not often appreciate being made to look a fool.

Thrag hated the perception humanity seemed to have of his people, though he could hardly blame them for it. With so many of his kind living in the wilderness, huddling in huts crafted from sticks and hide, attacking anyone who entered their territory, what other perception could be expected? He knew, of course, there was far more to their heritage then that. Growing up, his mother and father had tried to instill in him a sense of pride for his ancestry, but he’d never quite grasped it.

Despite what many in the city thought of his kind, Thrag did not mind working as a servant. When he was able to find a good employer, it paid nearly as well as did mercenary work, with none of the inherent dangers of that profession. Plus, housing and food were often provided which left him even more money of his own to spend in his free time. He certainly didn’t mind playing the servants role and letting people talk down to him if it meant a roof over his head, a warm bed to sleep in, and plenty of money to spend. Plus, it gave him a chance to show people that not all of his kind were simple barbarians.

Best of all, a good servant always had a chance to find employment with the royal family. Sure, the royals could of course demand servants work for them for free, but happy subjects were loyal subjects, and everyone who worked for the royal family was paid a premium wage. From the highest ranking military officer down to the petty guards, and even to the stable boys, kitchen servants, and garbage collectors everyone was paid for their services.

So, Thrag had been overjoyed when members of the Royal Court approached him to offer him a job as servant to the Princess herself. For the last few months he had been serving as a bartender at a small tavern that mostly catered mostly to the beast-folk, loathe as he was use that term. It was hardly a job he’d relished, but it provided him a place to sleep and a chance to converse with others of his own kind. Before that, he’d worked for a merchant family, but after a dispute with a rival family nearly bankrupted them, they could no longer afford the luxury of servants. Thrag had been having little luck finding another high-class servants job until the royal envoy surprised him with the offer. Apparently the princess was in the market for another servant of her own.

And what a surprise their arrival had been. As usual in the evenings he’d simply been tending the bar, passing out drinks and plates of food to various moping patrons, listening half-heartedly to their paranoid tales of war creeping ever closer to their kingdom and beasts slaughtering villagers in the far counties. Thrag had never been one to buy into rumor and hearsay, but it was hard not to get at least a little worried when patron after patron not only took the rumors seriously but went out of their way to worry everyone else with the latest twists the stories had taken. And just when Thrag had heard just about all he could stand, in walked a group of royal administrators clad in rich purple and gold tunics and black breeches with a whole legion of armored guards shadowing their every movement, and sizing up everyone in the tavern. Thrag actually thought they were there to arrest someone; probably the rather shady one-eared coyote who owned the place. Instead, they marched straight up to Thrag and offered him a job serving the princess directly.

Why they’d chosen him, he had no idea. He simply had to assume that whoever was looking into the matter on her behalf must have heard what an excellent servant he made. Thrag was versed in several languages, in cooking and cleaning, even a little skill in sewing and tailoring. Though he was not especially knowledgeable in the particulars of royal etiquette, he was a very quick learner, and he knew well enough how to be respectful and proper around those of nobility and royalty.

Of course, the truth was that Princess Rebecca was simply looking for a new Pet to join her dear Foxy in serving her, and in serving as the occasional object of her “loving care.” She’d specified that she’d like another male non-human servant, a companion for Foxy and herself, and she’d also requested this one be “cute.” Little did Thrag know it was simply the fact that he was a young male coyote with rather fluffy, well kept fur that got him the job.

Then again, had they told him the truth, he might have taken the job anyway. The initial offer of payment was significantly higher then he’d made in the last few years combined. And when the royal envoy had taken his stunned silence for a shrewd negotiating tactic, the offer was raised another ten percent. Needless to say, young Thrag took the offer on the spot, and spent his last day as a bartender getting good and drunk to celebrate his good fortune. A few days later, after overcoming the worst of his hangover, he’d paid his family a visit to tell them the good news.

They were all quite happy for him, though his older sister did make the rather strange comment that she “hoped he wasn’t planning on puppies”. She herself often worked for a noble family who’s daughter was friends with the princess, so perhaps she knew something he didn’t? Though when he pressed her about what she meant, she merely smiled and told him he’d just be too busy making all that money to have a chance to find a girl. Then she walked off laughing, and he wasn’t quite sure why.

However, now that the time had come and he found himself standing in front of the beautifully carved door that lead to the princess’s tower bedroom, he was starting to wonder. The nice fox he’d met who had guided him up here had only just gone inside and closed the door when Thrag heard the most horrific cry of pain. At first he was afraid that there must have been assassins laying in wait to murder the princess and her favored servant, and yet the massive guard standing near the door had only snorted impassively, as if such noises were a common occurrence.

And so Thrag found himself waiting at the end of the walkway that lead to the princess’s room, getting increasingly nervous. He had yet to be granted admittance and as the sounds of pain continued the big guard just kept staring at him. Thrag was glad his species did not sweat the way humans did or he’d have already drenched his brand new clothing as his anxiety built.

The walk up here hadn’t been so bad, but now the waiting was nearly unbearable. Thrag hadn’t expected to meet with his new employer directly this evening; rather he’d only come to register himself with the court officials and administrators. But the fox who served the princess directly had spotted him, and whisked him away almost immediately. Thrag regretted that he hadn’t yet caught the fox’s name, and he hoped the higher ranking servant wouldn’t hold it against him. It had been a brisk walk through hallway after hallway and up steep stone staircase after steep stone staircase.

The castle was an awe inspiring place to visit, and to think he would be living here soon. Everywhere he looked was something incredible. Ancient tapestries woven from silk that depicted detailed scenes of conquest and glory or beautiful landscapes at dawn. Antique furniture that was nearly as old as the castle itself. Delicate glasswork and pottery brought in by trade or by conquest, and as gifts from other kingdoms before the rumors of war had closed the borders to all but the wealthiest and most well connected of travelers.

The princess’s tower bedroom was accessed by an enclosed stone walkway that spanned the area from the upper levels of the castle proper to the tower’s higher tiers, and the walkway was nearly a work of art unto itself. Arched windows ran the length of the walkway on both sides, gold paneling divided the windows into several panes, and in the where all the panes met in the center the gold trim curled up upon itself and formed a flower, different in each window. A spiraling rose, an elegant lily, and so on. And even the walkway was covered in the same thick, lush carpeting that seemed to cover all the major hallways throughout the castle. Thrag had no idea how they kept it clean, and he half expected that would end up one of his many new duties.

At the end of the hallway there was a small antechamber just beyond the tower walls with only a single door in it. The door lead to the princess’s private chambers, and was cut from a heavy, dark mahogany. The entire door had been carved into beautiful art, designed to look as though it were covered in layer upon layer of overlapping vines with heart shaped leaves and blossoming flowers. There were carved roses, tulips, irises, lilies and many more that Thrag couldn’t identify.

Also in the small room there were a few simple wooden chairs with sky blue cushions, all in a line along the gray stone wall. Thrag thought about sitting down, but decided against it, he wanted to look sharp and well prepared the moment the door was opened for his introduction. Yet as that wait for that particular moment stretched on and on he began to question his decision. Not just his decision to remain standing but also to accept this job; it was starting to sound as though someone was being tortured in there.

It didn’t help that he was being glared at by perhaps the largest man he’d ever seen. Thrag was by no means a tall coyote, even a human male of average height stood taller then he did, but this human positively towered over him. And he looked as though he weighed nearly four times as much as Thrag did, not an ounce of which appeared to be anything other then muscle! And his whole massive frame was wrapped in links of chain and plates of steel that rustled and rattled every time the man shifted his weight a little. In one meaty hand he clutched the haft of a sturdy looking spear with a wicked looking bladed tip, his other hand rested upon the ebon hilt of a longsword strapped around his waist. An ax across his back and a crossbow at his shoulder completed his armament, at least as far as Thrag could tell. He supposed with the rumors of war raging on the kingdom’s outstretched fingers as well as the tales of mysterious beasts prowling the farthest reaches of both land and sky, the Court couldn’t be too careful with the safety of it’s only heir.

Thrag shifted nervously back and forth from one booted foot to the other, his bushy gray and tan tail twitching behind him at the sound of yet another long, drawn out moan of pain. He licked his muzzle, and glanced up at the towering guard. “Are you sure everyone’s alright in there, Sir?”

The guard, his face normally as still and impassive as that of a statue, finally cracked a smile when the little coyote worked up the nerve to raise his voice. “Everyone important, anyway. Hope you didn’t want puppies.”

Thrag gulped. There was that phrase again. He was starting to get the idea now, and it was starting to scare him. He wrung his tan furred hands together, and licked his muzzle a second time. “Oh, dear. Oh dear, indeed.”

Just as Thrag was contemplating turning right back around and tendering his resignation before he’d even started his new job, the door suddenly flew open. Too late to turn back now, he thought, and offered the princess his brightest smile, and his deepest bow. “Good evening, Your Majesty,” Thrag said, bowing as deeply as he could, golden eyes flicking to her blue-painted toenails. “Allow me to introduce myself- ERP!”

The grand introduction he’d spent so long planning for himself vanished into a startled yelp when the princess reached out and snatched up his hand, yanking him firmly into the room. “Oh, Foxy, he’s adorable!”

Thrag was caught off guard, and stumbled into the room, very nearly plowing the princess over. In the nick of time he managed to catch his balance and his footing as well. As he straightened up, he spotted the same fox who’d brought him up here. Though a bit brusque, the fox had treated him quite nicely and he’d already begun to like him a little bit. So it was quite a shock to see that same fox now curled upon the floor in a crumpled heap, clutching his groin in both hands, and crying softly against the plush blue carpeting.

“Do mind poor Foxy,” The princess said with a giggle, as she walked into the room, and the guard shut the door behind Thrag. “He’s having a problem with his testicles!”

“Oh dear,” Thrag murmured once more. For a few stomach-twisting moments, all he could think was “But I did want puppies!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Rebecca opened her door to find the most adorable little thing she’d ever seen. A coyote, from the looks of it, though admittedly she wasn’t entirely up on her knowledge of the various sub-species. She quickly snatched up his hand, yanked him into her room and given that he nearly knocked her over with his clumsiness, instructed him to watch out for Foxy. She didn’t want her poor senior servant getting his tail stepped on by some clumsy newcomer.

Once she had him in the room, she turned around to look him over. The coyote was at least a whole head shorter then Foxy, no taller then the princess herself. Which seemed odd to her, were not the true foxes that Foxy had descended from smaller then the coyote’s own ancestors? Perhaps it was much like people. Her bodyguard was larger then almost everyone after all, or perhaps she was merely putting too much thought into it. Whatever the case, this coyote was a good deal smaller and more slender then Foxy. Rebecca reached out and squeezed his bicep. The coyote tensed up in reaction, and though slender, at least the muscles of his arm were firm and tight. That was good, she did not want a flabby servant. Scrawny was fine, so long as he was at least fit.

At any rate, being short and a little bit scrawny only made him that much more adorable to her. But what really did the trick was his fur. While she’d always imagined coyotes to be somewhat bushy furred, even scruffy or raggedy, this coyote was nothing of the sort. Instead, his fur looked silken and soft where it was short, and ever so fluffy where it was long! Even more so then Foxy fresh from the bath and a brushing. She reached out and gently grasped the soft, silken fur that coated his neck in thick, fluffy cascades. It was gray across his throat, shifting to a golden tan color towards the back of his neck. She tugged it a little, giggling at the way it made the coyote grunt.

“You’re so fluffy!”

“Yes, well, you see,” Thrag stammered a little bit. He didn’t exactly like having his fur tugged upon, but who was he to tell royalty to stop. “I’m not so sure I’d call myself fluffy, aside from perhaps my tail, and I suppose the back of my cheeks and around my neck. Mostly right after I’ve had a bath and washed it rather well, and given it a quite good brushing out. I wanted to look my best for the Court and Your Highness, after all.”

Oh, how good of you!” Rebecca smiled and patted his head between his fuzzy, tan-furred pointed ears. Thrag blinked, ears instinctively folding to the sides of his head as the princess touched him. “And so well spoken already! Dear Foxy over there was so coarse when he first came to me. Not that it was a surprise, coming off the street and all.”

“Not that you minded,” Foxy managed to mutter as he pushed himself up to a seated position.

Rebecca giggled a little bit, azure eyes sparkling with mischief. “No, Foxy, I certainly did not! My handmaidens only knew so many bad words to teach me, and my bodyguards are afraid of being tossed in the dungeons if they should get just the least bit inappropriate.”

Thrag licked his muzzle, glancing back and forth between the two of them a few times. He certainly didn’t want to be thrown in the dungeon. But he didn’t want to get kicked in the groin, either. And yet the princess didn’t seem to mind the fox’s apparent sarcasm, maybe she let him get away with a bit more when he was in too much pain to think about what he was saying?

Thrag rubbed his hands together. “I assure you, Ma’am, I would never become at all inappropriate.”

“That’s disappointing,” Rebecca said, teasing him a little. Confusion fluttered across the coyote’s gray and tan furred face, and Rebecca found the twisted expression endearingly cute. “I should hope you’d get highly inappropriate so that I’d have an excuse to kick you in the balls.”

Thrag’s gulp was nearly audible even to the guard standing beyond the door. “I should much rather not be kicked in the ba-” He paused, what if she wanted him to say “balls” just so she could say it was an inappropriately dirty word, and kick him? Yet, hadn’t she just said it herself? Better not take the chance. “I should rather not be kicked between my legs, Ma’am, it’s ever so painful.”

“Oh? Been kicked there before, have you?” Rebecca folded her arms beneath her breasts, causing them to press outwards against her blue blouse just slightly, a little more cleavage blossoming through the cut. Rebecca found herself greatly amused to see the coyote struggling to keep his beautiful golden eyes from lingering on her chest for more then a second or two.

“Y-Yes, Y-Your Highness,” Thrag stammered. “More then once.”

“Oooh, been a bad puppy, have you?” Rebecca asked with a wicked laugh.

“Not exactly,” Thrag muttered, pinning his ears back in humiliation. “But my older sister used to have more then a bit of a bullying streak.”

That made Rebecca laugh even harder. So, the coyote had a mean sister? How intriguing! “Oh, I should very much like to meet her some day.”

“Oh, God save us all,” Foxy muttered as he staggered towards Rebecca’s bed, and sat himself down on the edge of it. Rubbing his crotch with a black furred hand, he glanced over at the coyote a moment. “Poor kid just got here, Your Highness. Can’t ya cut him a little slack?”

Rebecca made a show of rubbing her chin in thought, then twirled a red curl around her fingers. “Of course I could! I’ll just go back to playing with you for the rest of the night, Mister Foxy.”

“Yer own yer own, Kid,” Foxy said quickly, closing his legs open and looking away.

Princess Rebecca turned her attention back to her newest acquisition, he was looking more and more nervous by the moment. She hoped he wasn’t about to wet himself. That would be quite unpleasant and not just for the coyote. If he did, she’d give serious consideration to having him tossed out upon his rump, along with the administrators who had hired him to be her new pet. Though as she stared so intensely at him, the coyote made a point to stand up even straighter, and to try and look as proper and courageous as he could. He certainly tried to make a good showing for himself even now that he was probably worried about the future health of his little furry reproductive organs. That was good, perhaps he’d not wet himself after all.

Then again, he was so cute that even if he did perhaps she’d keep him around after all. Such beautiful fur he had. Shades of lovely gray and soft tans like the beautiful sands of a sunlit beach that was littered with patches of seashells ground to soft dust by the ever-crashing waves. For the most part, the silky mercurial grays covered his face, his cheeks, and down over his throat. The tan coloration marked much of his neck, and wrapped up over the back of his head and his ears like a cute little hood. Another tan stripe ran down the top of his muzzle. Rebecca walked around him, and she saw that along the very back of his neck was just hint of black fur peppered in among there darker tan areas.

Walking another circle around him as he stood still for inspection, she admired his clothing; he was far better dressed then Foxy had been when he first arrived. When Rebecca first saw the fox he’d been in the filthiest, grimiest dirty black clothes she’d ever seen. The fox had looked and smelt as though he’d spent the last week in a dungeon. Come to think of it, Foxy had spent the last week in a dungeon when she’d first met him. The first thing she’d done after sparing his life was order her guards to toss him into the bath, and not let him out until he was clean as could be. His grimy old clothes had been tossed out, and she’d sent her servants in search of something more fitting for him to wear.

The coyote though was wearing nothing of the sort. Instead, he was in a smart, crisp tunic the rich, dark green color of leaves deep in the forest. Ebony buttons up the front complimented it well, and she was pleased to see they were all properly buttoned up. The sleeves ran a little past his elbows, allowing her to see that his arms were covered in pale tan fur, with just a trace of gray smeared along the inside of his forearms. The pale sandy colored fur ran all the way down across his hands and fingers, and just like Foxy the underside of his hands, his palms and pads were all soft pink skin. And to match the ebony buttons upon his emerald tunic, the coyote wore nice black breeches with gold buttons at the front and also at the back where they buckled around the top of his tail. It was good to see at least someone out there made clothes designed for the beast-folk that looked as nice as anything designed for humans. And while Foxy often strode around barefoot, Rebecca was happy to see the coyote in a new pair of black leather boots.

“Aren’t you just the clever dresser!” She smiled at him, and walked one more circle, this time pausing behind him to grasp his tail. He tensed up a little bit, tail flicking in her hand. “And such a lovely tail!”

Rebecca had to admit, the coyote had an even nicer tail then Foxy. Bushy and fluffed out and clearly combed with care, it was a mixture of all the other colorations she’d seen in his fur. Soft, reddish browns met sandy tans, met faintly visible strips of black, mingled with soft waves of gray. She ran her fingers through it, first with the lay of the fur and then against it. Rebecca was pleased to see that when she ran her fingers against the lay of the fur in his tail, the coyote shivered just like Foxy did. She couldn’t help but wonder if that was some sort of erotic sensation for their kind; having their tails toyed with that way.

Rebecca smoothed the fur of his tail back down again. “What is your name, Mister Coyote?”

The coyote grimaced. There was that question he’d been dreading. “…Thrag, Your Highness.”

“Thrag?” Rebecca made a face the coyote couldn’t see as she stood behind him. “Did you say, Thrag?”

“Unfortunately, yes, Your Highness,” Thrag said with a little chuckle. “It is a name left over from my people’s ancestral days, but I am well aware it sounds like something one would expect to cough up and spit upon the street.”

Rebecca burst out laughing at that, and released Thrag’s tail. She walked around to stand in front of him again, staring into his brilliant golden eyes. “It certainly does, Thrag. I think I shall call you something else. However, Coyote doesn’t have the same ring to as Foxy does, so perhaps I shall call you…” She pursed her lips, and hooked a coil of red hair behind one of her ears. “I’m not sure yet. How old are you, anyway?”

Thrag shifted his weight at the question, he hoped there wasn’t some sort of age or experience requirement for this job he was unaware of! “Eighteen, Your Highness.”

“Not more then a kit,” Foxy muttered, looking the coyote over from his spot on Rebecca’s bed. “Looks younger, too.”

Thrag scowled a little, but did not reply. It wasn’t his fault he’d grown up on the scrawnier side of his family. He almost bit his tongue to keep from spitting out an acidic retort. The last thing he needed was to anger not only the princess but her number one servant, as well. “My sister says the same thing,” he offered instead, trying to endear himself to them.

“She says you’re a pup?” Rebecca asked.

“Well, she used to call me puppy, when I-”

Whatever he was about to say was cut off by Rebecca. “Puppy!” she exclaimed, her face brightening immediately, dark blue eyes shining. She balled her hands up into fists and shook them in the air as she gleefully bounced upon her bare feet. “Puppy, yes! Perfect! I shall call you Puppy!”

“Bahahaha!” Foxy burst out laughing before he could stop himself. Pinning his black tipped ears back, he licked his red furred snout and offered a half hearted apology. “Ah, sorry ‘bout that, Kit.”

Thrag put his head in one of his hands and moaned aloud, his ears drooping. “Your Highness, I really, really do not want to be called Puppy.”

“That’s a shame,” Rebecca said cheerfully. “Because Puppy it is! No more arguing, Puppy!”

“But puppy is -”

Puppy never had a chance to finish that statement, and Foxy never had a chance to warn him. Just as the fox was opening his muzzle to warn Puppy not to argue his new name, Rebecca ran out of patience. She stepped forward, grabbed Thrag’s shoulders, and viciously thrust her knee into the young coyote’s groin.

“AWWRRRHHH!” Thrag’s golden eyes exploded from their sockets and his muzzle went wider then it had ever gone as the human girl’s knee found and mashed both young furry coyote testicles against his pelvis. The force of Rebecca’s knee easily lifted the young coyote to his very tip toes, trapping his precious canine gonads in the middle, and flattening them out a little bit. The moment her knee dropped back out of his groin, Thrag dropped to the floor in a crumpled heap and began to cry.

It was the first time poor Puppy had been hit in the balls in several years, and he’d forgotten just how agonizing it could be. And given that Rebecca was older and more experienced at the act then the last girl who’d kicked him in the groin, it hurt worse this time then ever before. Even as the first sharp stabbing pains began to recede, his young coyote testicles throbbed steadily with a wretched, unbearable ache that quickly spread to his bowels, and his belly. Tears ran down his gray furred cheeks, his lips twisted up around his muzzle to bare his fangs in a snarl of male agony. For a few minutes he just lay in a heap, softly crying, but gradually Puppy began to writhe in pain. Squirming back and forth a little, rubbing his legs together and moaning to himself.

“Oooh! Oh, God, my balls! My balls!” His voice soon twisting into a long, canine whine. “Oh God above, it huuuuurts!”

“Of course it hurts,” Rebecca said, rolling her eyes and putting her hands upon her hips. “Your name is Puppy until I say otherwise, and I will take no argument. Now say it. Say your name.”

Thrag was unsure. He managed to pry his tear-filled eyes open and stare up at the girl who’d just kneed him, now standing so dominantly above the fallen coyote. Then he looked over at Foxy, who was wincing in sympathy. Foxy nodded and gestured in the air with his hand as if encouraging the coyote to go ahead and say it before he got hurt even worse.

Thrag finally sighed. He didn’t want to get kicked again, and really…given how much money he was getting paid, a little agony here and a little humiliation there was worth it. “Puppy,” he finally said with a whimper and a sigh. “My name is Puppy.”

“That’s right, it’s Puppy,” Rebecca said in glee. She hiked up her skirt a little bit, and knelt down upon the carpet. With her skirt pulled up, her bare, pale skinned knees ended up just in front of Puppy’s gray and tan snout. The plush blue carpet contorted slightly around the firmness of the woman’s knees, and Thrag couldn’t help but contemplate how that very knee had just contorted his own furry privates the same way. Especially when Rebecca edged her right knee nearer to his snout, and told him to give it a kiss.

“Go on,” the Princess urged, giggling. “Give my knee a little puppy kiss. You wouldn’t want to make it mad, or else it’s going to find it’s way between your legs again.”

Thrag whimpered, unsure what she meant. He half thought the princess was mad. Thrag knew she was isolated up in the castle, barely allowed out of her room lately, much less out of the rest of the castle. Perhaps that solitude had pushed her over the edge. But he didn’t want to get kneed in the balls again, and he was damn sure not going to give up on all that money. Let alone face his family to report that he’d given up on the highest paying job he’d ever had just because a girl had roughed him up a little bit.

Puppy pushed his muzzle towards the princess’s knee, and pressed his lips against it. Then he parted his jaws just slightly to let his broad pink tongue slide over the soft, warm skin of Rebecca’s knee. She giggled a little bit, squirming in place upon her knees. Thrag licked her a second time and a third, not sure how many “kisses” were needed to protect his testicles from another assault.

“That tickles,” Rebecca said through her laughter. She put her hand atop Puppy’s head, leaning over him and gently stroked his velvety soft tan ears. “Such lovely fur you have! That’s enough licking, now Puppy.”

Puppy pulled his head back from her knee, and curled up a little tighter. He was still clutching his throbbing canine gonads, waves of hot, belly-twisting ache radiating through him. Oh, God did his balls ever hurt. He whined in pain, and blinked a few tears out of his golden eyes. At least the pain would start to fade soon, he hoped.

“I should like to feel your testicles now, Puppy. I wish to see if they are as large as Foxy’s.”

“What….what?!” Puppy stuttered a little, lifting his head from the ground. “F..feel them?”

Rebecca rolled her eyes and clucked her tongue. “You’re the one who’s stuttering, Puppy, not I. Yes, I said feel them. Now, move your hands and open your legs. I shan’t ask again.”

Once more Puppy cast his gaze over to Foxy, who quickly nodded. If the little runt didn’t want to lose them, he’d damn well better open himself up for the princess! Whining in lingering pain, Puppy ****** himself up to his knees. He wasn’t really sure how Rebecca wanted to feel them, but he hoped she was going to let him keep them in his pants! Once raised up upon his knees, he spread his legs out a little bit, kneeling for the princess with his thighs as far apart as possible.

“How’s this?”
    “It will do,” Rebecca muttered.

The princess reached out with both hands and grasped the waistband of the coyote’s black breeches, then hoisted them up sharply enough to make him yelp. The seam just beneath the golden buttons wedged right up between the young coyote’s testicles, causing the aching glands to bulge out against his breeches on either side of it. Rebecca burst out laughing at the sight, and promptly gave the twin ovals a sharp slap.

“Ooh!” Thrag yelped in pain, doubling over, balls aching with renewed pain. He found himself leaning against the princess, who was suddenly cupping his crotch in her hand to prevent him from doing the same. He whimpered, trembling against her for a moment, the warmth of her hand radiating into his testicles even through his breeches.

“If you grab them, I’m going to have Foxy tie your hands to my bedpost,” Rebecca said. Actually, that sounded like a lovely idea. Perhaps she’d do that later, anyway.

Thrag whined, and with a great deal of effort straightened himself back up. Pointed tan furred ears pinned back against his head, and his bushy tail was now quite limp behind him. “Yes, your Highness.”

Once that was straightened out, Rebecca slapped the little coyote’s balls three more times in quick succession. Each time made the furry creature yelp a little louder and jump a little more sharply, tears leaking from his golden eyes again. But he managed to avoid grabbing his crotch, mostly by balling up his hands into fists and holding them behind the princess’s back. After the third smack, his little coyote testicles were simply pulsing with pain, and now his furry scrotum stung like hell. The pain rang like the tone of a bell up into his body, left him trembling and groaning and wondering why the hell he’d ever agreed to this job.

Rebecca enjoyed the feel of the coyote’s testicles against her palm, even with his breeches between her flesh and his. She could still feel his private parts against her hand; it made her feel as if she ruled his very world. She waited until he’d calmed himself, and giving Foxy a smirk to make sure he was watching, she began to tease and explore the coyote’s gonads. She’d done the same to Foxy before, felt him through his pants, and it sometimes left her feeling just a little heated and damp as well.

Where Foxy’s testicles were rather like furry hens eggs, this coyotes were perhaps half that size. Puppy’s balls were closer to the size of large walnuts, shell and all, with one perhaps a hair larger then the other. Walnuts, and eggs. Rebecca rather liked those euphemisms. It made it sound as though the silly things were just hanging between their legs waiting to be cracked!

The princess isolated a single testicle through the coyote’s breeches; his left. She tugged it against his pants, making him yelp again, the little walnut sized egg outlined a bit more clearly against the black fabric. She held it there with her fingers, trapping it, and examining the silly thing. With her other hand, she flicked it sharply with a single finger. Much to her surprise, that single gesture made the whole coyote’s body jerk, and caused him to give the cutest little canine yelp.

“ARP!” he said, his whole furry face scrunching up, ears twisting to the sides of his head.

Rebecca flicked the trapped puppy maker again.

“ARRPP!” The reaction was nearly identical, but his yelp was even louder! And the pain she simply didn’t understand left the little fluffy coyote trembling. She even heard Foxy groan in sympathy from his perch atop her bed, and when she glanced over, she saw him cringing. Flicking them when they were trapped like that must be quite painful.

Giggling, the girl began to flick that single helpless coyote gland over and over! Snapping her finger into it from every angle she could. Thumping it again and again with her blue painted nail from the front, from the sides, and against the slightly rounded top and bottom of the little orb. Each time made the poor coyote yelp as another jolt of sharp pain tore through him, each harsh flick a little more painful then the last. Soon his yelps had progressed into little squeals, his left testicle screaming in protest.

Finally, Thrag couldn’t hold off any longer. The little coyote instinctively snatched at the princess’s hands to try and pull them away from his privates, which turned out to be a very, very bad idea. Rebecca hated it when someone did something she’d just told them not to do, and as soon as the coyote tried to grab at her hands, she simply pinched that helpless little coyote testicle with all she had.

Thrag gave a horrible shriek and curled up around her hand as the worst pain yet stabbed through his nut and into his bowels, belly and kidney. There was little in the world that hurt a male creature like harsh pressure on a testicle, let alone after that testicle had already been abused. As the princess pinched that tender orb till it started to flatten just a little, Thrag’s canine face scrunched up as though he were sucking upon a lemon that was not only exceptionally sour even by lemon standards but also exceptionally rotten.

“Bad Puppy! Very bad Puppy! I told you not to grab at yourself, and you certainly should know better then to try pawing at me!” Rebecca kept her grip tight on that nut, relishing the feel of the private coyote organ trapped between her finger and thumb, slowly squishing out a little in the middle to bulge at both ends like a rubbery grape. Thrag began to shriek and she had to raise her voice to be heard over his wailing. “I was only flicking it a little, surely it couldn’t hurt that badly. Certainly not as bad as what I’m doing now!” Rebecca twisted the organ till it was nearly sideways, then did the same back in the other direction, still pinching it. “And now here you are, getting a nut pinched. It certainly seems terribly painful, Foxy wails like a banshee the same way when I pinch one of his.”

Rebecca rather enjoyed the feel of that delicate yet important puppy-maker flattening out in her grasp. She also enjoyed the feel of the coyote curled up around her hand and arm, nothing more then a helpless ball of wretched fluffy male agony for as long as she kept her grip so tight. His fur soft and warm against her skin, his body shaking and writhing. He’d run out of breath to scream with so for the moment, he was just gasping, groaning and making unpleasant little retching noises.

“He doesn’t have as much to pinch as you do, Mister Foxy,” Rebecca said with a giggle.

“Oh no?” Foxy replied, his voice a twisted mixture of sympathy and pride.

“Not at all. Yours are certainly much larger then his.”

“Heh, good to hear,” Foxy said, grinning. Though seeing the coyote getting pinched so badly was making his left orb ache in sympathy too. He whimpered and rubbed it a little, and when it bulged out a little against his breeches he had the strangest urge to show it off to the princess. “You mean this one?”

Rebecca looked back over, and when she saw Foxy’s black furred fingers pressing his own testicle out against his breeches, she couldn’t help but start laughing! “Yes, Foxy, that one!”

As she laughed, Rebecca finally released the coyote’s left nard and let him curl up. Which he did immediately. Finally grabbing his groin in both hands, curled up into the tightest ball he could manage. He stayed that way for a few long, agonized minutes, and then he began to writhe frantically as if the pain was only getting worse. Uncurling to stretch his legs out and roll back and forth, then scrunching himself back up, rubbing his thighs together around his hands before rolling onto his belly, kicking his feet.

The whole spectacle was truly quite hilarious to Rebecca. Puppy was even more of a “squirmer” then Foxy was. How delightful! The princess already wanted to get him again. As he writhed about on the floor, she stood back up, and made a point to kick him in the butt a few times. Then she tried to step on his testicles while he lay belly down, wedging her bare foot under his rump. She managed to feel a single coyote lump beneath her toes for a moment, but when she stepped down it squirted away from her foot like a greased almond pinched between her fingers. Strangely, that still made the little coyote squeal.

“Hmmph,” she snorted, placing her hands upon her hips. “I suppose you’ve had enough for now. I should think you’re going to learn quite swiftly to be a good Puppy for me. I think perhaps I shall have your pay doubled, as well. You are a paid servant, are you not?”

Puppy only managed to groan something completely incoherent. The pain in his left testicle was really all he could think about. The worst of the sharp pain had been relentless while she’d squeezed it, and though it had faded upon his gland’s freedom, now that precious, gray furred orb was aching worse then it had ever ached in all the young coyote’s life. His sister had never gotten him this badly. And to make matters worse, when she had wedged her foot under his furry rump, it was once more his left one her toes had nearly mashed. The burst of sudden pain when the rubbery gland slipped its way to freedom reignited the ache all over again.

Rebecca simply watched the fluffy coyote writhe and cry for a little while. She was afraid he was going to permanently stain her beautiful blue carpet with all his tears, but she supposed he’d stop crying eventually. A shame about his once crisp clothing as well, it was now as dirty and wrinkled as poor Foxy’s tunic. When his writhing finally began to subside, she decided to see if he’d learned his lesson. If he had, perhaps he deserved a treat or a reward. Or both! Though, she still hadn’t thought of one.

“I shall take your pathetic groans as a ‘yes’, and because it’s your first day and I’ve already been so mean to you, I shall have your pay doubled.” She bent over and tapped him sharply on his black nose to get his attention. He yipped and peered up at her through wet golden eyes. “Now, what is it you never do?”

“Grab…your hands?” Puppy murmured, uncertain and now a little bit afraid of making her angry. Though he had to admit…If she was serious about doubling his pay he’d almost be ready to let her squeeze his nuts like that any time she wanted. …Almost. He’d never have to go back to working a bar again! Hell, he could BUY that damn bar. He’d just have to hope that today was the exception to the rule, and usually a hard working coyote like him wouldn’t be getting his testicles mashed so thoroughly on a day to day basis. “Or…anything you tell me not too?”

“Good boy,” Rebecca said with a smile, and patted his head. “And what is your name?”

Thrag took a deep breath, rubbing his aching nuts in his tan furred hands. He let it out in a long sigh, and once more repeated his new name for her. “Puppy. My name is Puppy.”

“Excellent! How do your poor balls feel?” The princess asked.

Puppy glanced up at her, pinning his ears back against his head. “Horrible. Especially my left one.”

Rebecca patted his head once more. “That’s a shame,“ Rebecca said with a smirk, a wicked urge overcoming her. “Does this make them feel any better?”

Rebecca parted her thighs a little bit while kneeling down, and pulled her skirt up up around her hips. High enough for Puppy to see the full creamy extent of her smooth, supple thighs, and even the frilly blue undergarments that lay snuggled against her feminine flesh just between her legs. His golden eyes went wide and his muzzle dropped open. He was practically being flashed by royalty! And despite the pain, Thrag could feel his sheath stirring inside his breeches.

“A little better,” Thrag admitted in embarrassment.

“Good,” Rebecca said. She smiled and dropped her skirt back down, then rose to her feet. “You may hold yourself until you feel better,” she told him, as if he was going to be doing anything else for the next little while.

Over on her bed, Foxy was staring at her with wide eyes. “Did you just show him your…?” He trailed off a little at the end, glancing away.

Rebecca rolled her eyes, and strolled over to her bed. She leaned up against one of the elegant mahogany posts, carved to resemble a vine wrapped tree stretching up to hold aloft the silvery, cloud-like canopy. For a moment, she simply smirked at the fox. It looked as though he honestly believed she’d just showed the little coyote something truly illicit. As if she’d ever show him something like that before she’d showed Foxy. She’d definitely show Foxy first. Foxy was important, and Foxy was…

…Wait, what?

Rebecca blinked, and quickly pushed that line of thinking out of her head. She smiled at the fox, and shook her head, crimson tresses swaying back and forth. “I’m wearing underwear you silly fox. Why, do you want to see too?”

“Oh,” Foxy muttered, running a hand back over his black tipped ears. He licked his muzzle, and then nodded. “Yeah. I do. But I’m not gonna ask if it’s gonna get me kicked again.”

Another fine chapter, Mythical Pain!

Now that you have most diligently painted the scenery, I’m anticipating the action in Princess and Pet part 3.

A few days ago, I foolishly asked,

“Into what genre does your excellent work fit?”

Now I have to admit that I have even less idea than when I posed the question.

In addition to your suggestions, I can think of others.

For example, Princess and Pet could be taken as political satire, a metaphor for other times and places with second-class citizens.

Perhaps it’s best to state that it is what it is, and keep writing.

Alec Anaconda

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    Another fine chapter, Mythical Pain!

Now that you have most diligently painted the scenery, I’m anticipating the action in Princess and Pet part 3.

Thanks very much! Glad ya liked it. Like I said, Chapters 1 and 2 of that story were the first furry ballbusting stories I posted here. Not the first I ever wrote, but I'd only posted one elsewhere, involving some gryphons. Maybe I'll re-do or re-post that sometime.

Anyway, now that Parts 1 and 2 have been reposted, I can post part 3 in the next day or two.

Be forewarned, there's not much ballbusting in it. If it was the only part of the story I might not post it here, but since parts 1 and 2 have built up to it, I'll be posting it for sure. It's definitely female domination oriented and there's a little ball busting, just not much. More of a tender but dominant exploration while Foxy gets a reward at last, lol.

A few days ago, I foolishly asked,

“Into what genre does your excellent work fit?”

Now I have to admit that I have even less idea than when I posed the question.

In addition to your suggestions, I can think of others.

For example, Princess and Pet could be taken as political satire, a metaphor for other times and places with second-class citizens.

Perhaps it’s best to state that it is what it is, and keep writing.

Alec Anaconda
    Hehe thanks! Political satire, eh? I like it! Sadly there are still many parts of the world, even in modern first world societies, where they can still be seen evidence of certain people being treated as less their their kin. But that's a discussion for another day!

Hehe, some of my more serious writings have elements of that in them too, I guess. No reason why some fun ball kicking stories can't have a few layers I guess! ::Grins::

And I'll definitely keep writing! Got one right now in the works where Melissa and her friends have taken Adam's husky friend captive overnight, lol.

I have no problem with anyone's fedishes but isnt like that...dog or wolf BB? Is it a beasiality fedish? Don't come near mah dog!

Anyway, now that Parts 1 and 2 have been reposted, I can post part 3 in the next day or two.

I wonder as to Foxy’s reward.

Will he glimpse the whole of creation or just get a day off?

Alec Anaconda

I wonder as to Foxy’s reward.

Will he glimpse the whole of creation or just get a day off?

Alec Anaconda
    Only one way to find out! By reading Chapter 3. As previously mentioned, there's not a whole lot of actual ballbusting here, though he does get a little more hehe. More of a very fem-dom oriented exploration, and reward. It picks up just where part 2 ended, I even overlapped it a few paragraphs for continuity.

Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain
    Rebecca rolled her eyes, and strolled over to her bed. She leaned up against one of the elegant mahogany posts, carved to resemble a vine wrapped tree stretching up to hold aloft the silvery, cloud-like canopy. For a moment, she simply smirked at the fox. It looked as though he honestly believed she’d just showed the little coyote something truly illicit. As if she’d ever show him something like that before she’d showed Foxy. She’d definitely show Foxy first. Foxy was important, and Foxy was…

…Wait, what?

Rebecca blinked, and quickly pushed that line of thinking out of her head. She smiled at the fox, and shook her head, crimson tresses swaying back and forth. “I’m wearing underwear you silly fox. Why, do you want to see too?”

“Oh,” Foxy muttered, running a hand back over his black tipped ears. He licked his muzzle, and then nodded. “Yeah. I do. But I’m not gonna ask if it’s gonna get me kicked again.”

In response, Rebecca moved to stand just in front of Foxy as he sat on the edge of her bed. He once more leaned back onto his hands, and she reached down to grasp the hem of her simple blue skirt. She drew it up even higher then she had for the coyote, all the way up to her belly. Foxy had an excellent view of her legs, from her bare feet and blue painted toes all the way up sleek, well toned female legs, smooth and soft.

Despite essentially being forbidden from having a man in her life, Rebecca saw no reason not to keep her body in good shape. She jogged through the many hallways and up and down staircases to stay healthy, and though she really had no one to show off for her, she kept her legs shaved smooth and soft. While most women rarely bothered, at least in her knowledge, she’d gotten the idea from one of her handmaidens. If nothing else, Rebecca herself liked the feel of her skin when it was soft and smooth, and that was what mattered to her.

Beneath the skirt she were only frilly blue panties that covered her sex and her rump, but little more. A line of white lace ringed the top of the blue undergarment. With the extended look she gave him Foxy was just able to make out the outline of the lips of her sex against her panties, and though he couldn’t say for sure it looked as though she kept that smooth as well. Foxy found himself entranced, and it was all he could do not to pant like a beast or reach out and touch her soft skin.

“Is this exciting you?” Rebecca asked, her voice uncharacteristically soft and unsure.

Foxy swallowed hard, and slowly nodded. “Yeah. It is.”

Without lowering her skirt yet, Rebecca lifted her foot and pressed it against Foxy’s crotch. The fox whimpered a little, his balls were still very sore, but he did not try and pull away. Now, Rebecca could more distinctly feel the fox’s genitals against her foot as he sat on the edge of the bed. The oval shapes of his vulpine testicles against her heel, the more cylindrical shape of his sheath beneath her sole and her toes. She could now feel a distinct firmness there as well, even more so then before. While letting him stare at her most private place, barely veiled in blue, she gently began to rub her foot against the fox’s sheath. Wiggling her toes a little, and working her foot up and down.

Foxy could not help but moan in pleasure. It had been a while since he’d had a female touch him in a sexual way before, it wasn’t as though he got to spend many nights out on the town, roaming from pub to pub in search of interested females. As Rebecca kept rubbing his sheath with her foot, he shivered in delight, his fur fluffing out, teeth clicking a little. Beneath his breeches his sheath was swelling rapidly now, and it wasn’t long before his tapered tip was pressing against the fabric.

Rebecca smiled at his reaction, and dropped her skirt back down. It didn’t quite cover her up though, as it lay against her raised leg, and let Foxy gaze up inside it a little bit more. At first he was disappointed, not that he really expected her to show him anything else. And when she leaned forward against that foot, putting weight against his sore vulpine balls until he was whining softly, clenching his black furred hands against the blue blankets, he was sure he was in for another game of “Scramble the Fox Eggs.”

Instead, Rebecca leaned forward to whisper into his ear, her voice soft, and somehow unsure and excited at the same time. “Can I touch it?”

Foxy blinked, his eyes soon turning into emerald saucers. Never in all the years he’d served her had he remembered her asking his permission for anything. Perhaps a few times here and there, but it was always a rhetorical question. She was royalty, he was merely a servant. If she wished something of him, she would simply take it. If she wished to do something to him, she would simply do it. Whether or not he agreed did not matter. And yet, now Foxy got the sense that if he told her that no, he did not want her touching him like that, she would respect his wish.

“Of course you can touch it,” Foxy murmured, leaning back and spreading his legs a bit further to make that easier for her.

Rebecca felt her face growing hot, her ears doubly so as she blushed a fiery shade of red. She could scarcely believe she was asking him such a thing, let alone that she truly meant to do just as she’d requested. And yet that was exactly what she wanted to do. To touch the fox’s most intimate, most private parts. To hold them in her hands, to feel and explore them in every way. It was a desire she’d held in secret for some time now, and had often been too embarrassed to bring it up. And deep in her heart, she cared for Foxy in a way she wasn’t totally sure she understood. Despite the way she enjoyed abusing him, something this personal, this intimate, well she simply wouldn’t do it if Foxy did not want her too.

“May I see it, as well?” True, she’d told him she might like to see his testicles earlier, but she’d been half teasing at the time. Now, she was serious, and if he was too embarrassed to let her see them, or he did not wish to show his privates to a woman of another race entirely, she’d certainly not force him.

“Of course,” Foxy replied, a dopey smile spreading across his face, black tipped ears rising in excitement, along with other parts of him. “Do you want me too…”

“Lay back,” Rebecca said, ******* a little more strength into her voice. She pulled her foot away from his crotch so that he could do as she asked. “Make yourself comfortable, and…I want to do it myself. Expose you, I mean.”

Spirits, but that sounded naughty. Rebecca rather liked it. She licked her lips, cleared her throat, and then dared to say, “I’m going to expose your privates, Foxy!”

While that sounded delightfully naughty to Rebecca, to Foxy it sounded a little childish, and more then a little bit sheltered. Of course, he fully understood why. Overprotective as the royal family was, they’d barely let her near any men since the time she was just coming of age, and with war looming on the horizon, they’d only re-doubled their efforts to keep her sheltered from the world and all it’s many sins. Truth be told, Foxy thought that would only do the girl more harm then good in the long run. She was long past the age now when most girls in town had experienced their first dalliances with men. Hell, in the city beyond the castle walls, many of the women Rebecca’s age were already married.

“As you wish, Your highness,” Foxy said, scooting back onto her bed.

Foxy pulled one of her pillows towards himself to prop his head up. The pillow itself was incredibly soft and filled with goose down, wrapped in a silky, pale blue pillow case with little white and yellow flowers etched into it. As he scooted back it began increasingly obvious the fox was already half erect. While his maleness was hardly straining the seams of his breeches yet, it had given them a distinct bulge just between his thighs that was only getting more noticeable by the moment as he spread apart his thighs.

Rebecca came to the edge of the bed, standing between Foxy’s ebon furred feet as they hung just off the edge of her mattress. She grabbed his ankles as before, but this time just pushed them further apart to give herself a little more room. For a moment, she just peered down at the fox’s crotch, and the bulge that had suddenly appeared there. Was it a bit bigger now then it had been a moment before?

“Do you find me attractive, Foxy?”

Foxy gulped, and licked one side of his red furred muzzle. That seemed like a loaded question. “Yes,” he admitted, honestly.

“Even though I’m not your species? Even though I kick you in the privates?”

“I think you’re beautiful, your Highness,” Foxy said.

“Thank you!” Rebecca said, a warm smile spreading over her ruby lips. Foxy’s words were genuinely touching to her. She half expected the fox to hate her for all the abuse she heaped upon him. Finding that he did not was like rising from bed to find an unexpected gift waiting to be unwrapped; both pleasant and quite surprising.

For a moment, the two of them simply shared a warm, strangely knowing smile that was made only slightly awkward by Puppy’s continued moaning nearby. Rebecca glanced over at the smaller canine, and stuck her tongue out at him when she caught him trying to keep up with her conversation with the fox. Maybe if he was lucky, he’d be in Foxy’s place someday, stretched out upon her bed with the girl’s curiosity directed at him in a far more enjoyable way then usual. But for the moment, her attention was solely on Foxy.

Foxy’s feet hung on either side of Rebecca as she stood at the edge of her tall four poster post. Rebecca slowly reached forward, her hands trembling just slightly with anticipation, and with the rather wicked nervousness that coiled itself in her belly like a snake who knew mating season was at hand. She let her fingers dance over the slight bulge in the fox’s breeches, it already felt unusually firm. Foxy gave just the slightest little squeak at her teasing touch, it made Rebecca giggle.

The princess gently grasped the hem of Foxy’s black breeches, and deftly undid the top of three ivory buttons. She giggled a little bit more, half afraid by the time she’d actually pulled the fox’s pants down she was going to succumb to a full on giggle fit. Wouldn’t that be embarrassing. She bit her lip, trying to compose herself despite the fact her cheeks were now the color of vibrant red roses, and her ears felt so hot they were liable to start her hair on fire. Still, she had to at least try and act like a mature lady. While she collected herself, she instructed her fox to lift his shirt. He quickly pulled it free from where it was tucked into his breeches, and pulled it upwards, exposing the whitish fur of his belly.

Rebecca soon gathered herself. She quickly undid the next two buttons, her mouth feeling a little bit dry. Foxy’s breath caught when the second button came undone, and the front of his breeches parted every so slightly, just enough for her to catch a glimpse of both white fur and red flesh. She hesitated a moment, savoring it. After all, a girl would only get her first look at a man’s private parts once in her lifetime. Or, in this case, a fox’s private parts.

After a few moments, Rebecca’s heart was pounding so hard she was sure her ribs were going to start rattling against each other any moment. Even Foxy’s breath remained frozen in his lungs as he waited for her to more completely expose him. As she did not want her servant to inadvertently suffocate himself, she ****** herself to finish what she’d started. In one quick motion, Rebecca pulled open the front of Foxy’s breeches, fully exposing the fox’s half unsheathed penis.

“Oh my,” Rebecca breathed softly, her azure eyes quite wide.

With the fox’s breeches opened but not yet pulled down, she was able to see the top of his white furred sheath. Had he not been at all aroused, she’d have seen several inches of the white furred fleshy tube. However as he was getting excited his sheath had began to retract some even as the organ hidden within continue to slide free. The fox’s penis was truly canine looking, not that Rebecca would know the difference. It had a rather tapered tip, with no discernible “head” the way she’d heard a man’s organ described. It looked rather thick, and very smooth. The fox’s maleness was a very dark red color, networked with tiny little veins. To Rebecca it seemed an amazing exotic thing, completely forbidden, quite wicked and at the same time extremely fascinating.

Foxy was breathing softly but swiftly. He shifted a little, pulling another of Rebecca’s pillows over to stuff under his head. That way he didn’t have to sit up or interfere with the Princess’s actions but was still able to see exactly what she was doing. It had been a while since he’d been naked in front of a female, and certainly never in front of a human woman before. Though, he’d always thought human women held a certain exotic beauty, all that skin with so little fur. Rebecca was no exception, he’d meant every word when he told her he thought she was beautiful.

Rebecca leaned forward for a closer look at just what made the fox male, and her copper-red curls fell around her face, some of them tickling the fox’s unsheathed flesh in a way that made him squirm. Rebecca blinked, and giggled, then tucked her hair behind her ears. She reached forward with a single hand, and brushed a few fingers against the fox’s most private part. Foxy gasped softly, and Rebecca smiled. It felt so amazingly smooth, and so hot.

“Is it…” Rebecca paused, stammering a little. “You know…all the way?”

Foxy couldn’t help but chuckle. The girl could kick and pinch a male’s balls all day long, but try and get her to ask someone if he was fully erect, and she went red as a tomato while stumbling over her words like a blind drunkard in a room full of chairs. He flicked one black tipped ear back, then licked his nose as he replied. “Not quite, but it’s getting close.”

Rebecca’s smile was her only reply. The thing was already looking rather large to her, she was eager to see just how big it got when the fox was fully erect. She was also eager to see just what a fox’s testicles looked like. True, she had a general idea already. She’d certainly seem them bulging against his breeches enough, and she’d had a peek at a stallion and a dog now and then. Hard to miss really when a male animal was trotting away from you. But she wanted to see the fox’s.

“Lift your hips,” she commanded, finding a little more strength for her voice.

The fox did just as she asked, and Rebecca grabbed his breeches, and began tugging them back and forth. Though, she couldn’t seem to get them down any further. All she managed to accomplish was to make the fox yelp, and to make his partly unsheathed member bobble back and forth.

“Wait, wait!” Foxy yelped again, reaching under himself and down towards his rump. “Yer gonna yank my tail off!”

Rebecca grinned sheepishly. Oh, right. She’d forgotten about the fox’s tail, just as she’d forgotten about the fact that the fox’s breeches had buttons behind him that buckled up over his tail as well to accommodate it. “Sorry,” she murmured, grinning.

The fox soon had those buttons undone, and he lay his hands back on the bed, hoisting his rump away from the powder blue covers with a rather sly grin of his own. “Alright, there. You can take my pants down now.”

“Don’t act so smug, Foxy, or I shall wallop those testicles of yours as soon as I’ve unveiled them.”

The fox was half convinced she planned to do that anyway, so he didn’t even try to hide his smug grin. And really, how could he not feel a little smug? Just how many former-thief foxes where there in the world who would have such a beautiful princess so eager to see them naked?

Once his fluffy, well groomed tail was free, Rebecca had no trouble easing down the fox’s pants. She tugged them back and forth a moment, and much to her amused surprise, the fox’s testicles jumped out as if of their own accord. First she tugged his breeches down over his left hip, and one plump white furred egg suddenly popped out over the hem of his pants. Then another tug, and it’s near twin jumped out the same way. Rebecca couldn’t help it, she burst out laughing. The sudden appearance of the two white, furry fox testicles propped up against the hem of his breeches was entirely too comical for her to handle.

As she laughed, Foxy couldn’t help himself either. He lifted his head, peered down at his own privates, and grinned. “Hi, guys. Nice to see you too.”

Rebecca only laughed harder at that, red curls bouncing about her face as she shook her head a little. “I told you they wanted to be seen.”

“Looks like you were right,” Foxy said, his bushy red tail thumping lightly against the sky blue blankets of Rebecca’s bed.

“I’m always right, Foxy,” she replied with a smile. Then, unable to help herself, she cocked a finger and flicked the bottom of the fox’s left testicle. The fox gave a loud yelp as the white furred orb jumped a little. He whined, but resisted the urge to curl up and hold himself again.

“Good boy,” Rebecca said through her smile. While she had the fox’s testicles propped up by his breeches, she poked at them a few times. The fox squirmed, and they shifted a little. When she poked one harder, the fox gave another yelp, and the plump orb vanished once more beneath his breeches.

“That naughty thing is trying to get away!” Rebecca said, the sight of the fox with just one ball sticking out starting to make her laugh all over again.

“You’d better catch it,” Foxy offered, licking his nose again, hoisting his hips once more to allow her to pull his breeches down.

This time, Rebecca didn’t tug, she grabbed the fox’s pants and outright yanked them down! Over his hips and down almost too his knees, completely exposing the fox’s private parts. He had to pull his legs together a little in order for her to get his pants the rest of the way down. In the process his balls ended up sitting almost atop his thighs, as if showing themselves off. Rebecca moved back so the fox could pull his feet together, then with few more tugs she had the fox’s breeches down around his feet, where she quickly pulled them free.

Rebecca stood back up, and Foxy once more spread his legs out for her to get a better look at his genitals. She was still holding his breeches though, and when she looked over and saw Puppy upon his knees, cradling his own balls but watching with wide eyes, she promptly tossed Foxy’s breeches over the coyote’s head. He yelped in surprise, and was soon struggling to pull them free while the Princess laughed at him.

“Be a good boy, Puppy, or I’ll strip you naked too just so I can watch your balls disappear when I kick them into your head!”

Puppy pulled the breeches off of him, setting them down nearby, and then gave a sullen nod. Foxy smirked over at the younger coyote, though for a moment he felt a twinge of jealousy twist in his heart when she threatened to strip the young coyote naked. That wasn’t fair, he was her servant to strip naked, not the runt! Though, he had to admit, that did sound like a funny sight to see. His jealous moment was short lived…especially as he felt the princess playfully bump her fist into his exposed orbs.

“I could punch you in the balls quite hard right now, Foxy,” she said with a giggle.

“Oooh,” he whined. “That would really hurt. I’d be rollin’ around on yer bed…” He grinned at her, he knew she liked it when he played along with her sick little games. And maybe, just maybe, part of him liked it too.

“You certainly would!” Rebecca agreed. “Crying your pretty little green eyes out about your aching puppy makers.”

Foxy laughed, his ears perked. It was kinda funny when it wasn’t actually happening to him. Then he winced, realizing she was probably thinking about doing just that. “Are…you going too?”

Rebecca smirked. “I’m not sure if you’re hopeful, or fearful, my little Fox.” She leaned forward a bit till she was sure the fox was getting at least a small eyeful of her cleavage. Which he was! Pale, curved flesh exposed within her light blue blouse. She saw the fox’s eyes shift, focusing on her breasts. While normally she might do exactly as she’d threatened this time she simply let him stare. “But to answer your question, no I’m not going to punch you in the balls. At least not right now. Take off your shirt.”

The fox sighed in relief, and quickly unbuttoned his indigo tunic, pulling it free from one arm, then the other. He acted as though he was simply going to set it down on the bed, and then instead tossed it right over Puppy’s head. The coyote gave another yelp as the second of the fox’s garments in as many minutes landed atop his head. The young coyote snatched at it with a tan furred hand, then yanked it away and tossed it to the floor.

“Quit throwin’ stuff at me,” he growled in frustration, though with the way his balls were still aching he didn’t dare press his luck any further then that.

Rebecca ignored the coyote for now. She was still leaning over Foxy, and she pressed her hands to his thighs to part them further. Now, she could see that the white fur that began beneath the fox’s chin continued all the way down his tightly muscled chest, and across his taut, corded belly. He was not a large or particularly bulky fox, but he was certainly in good shape. Then again, she imagined being a former thief he’d had much better luck with natural agility and litheness then some broad shouldered oaf might. That same white fur ran down over his sheath and testicles, and splashed across his thighs, as well.

Now that the fox was relaxed, and naked, his vulpine testicles had descended a little. It was quite fascinating to Rebecca, as if the things had a mind of their own. She noticed that the fox’s left testicle actually hung a bit lower in it’s silken, white furred sack then the right one, and appeared to be just a little larger, as well.

“They’re quite…enthralling,” she murmured. Enthralling wasn’t actually the word she was looking for, but she supposed it fit just as well.

Foxy gave a chuckling, growling sound that was half canine excitement, and half male nervousness. “Glad ya like ‘em, Princess. Guess you can see why it hurts us so much to get kicked there, now.”

“Oh my, yes.” Rebecca laughed gently, reaching out to trace a single finger between the fox’s testicles, from the top of the sack down to the bottom. Then she pressed her finger just between them, lifting a little so that one vulpine nard dangled at either side of her finger. “They’re…really rather silly, aren’t they. And certainly quite vulnerable looking. Which one hurts more when I kick you?”

The fox shrugged his shoulders, watching her toy with his balls. Though his cock had started to retreat just a little, now it was once more slipping free of his sheath as the girl played with him. “The left one, I guess. Seems like it usually gets the worst of it.”

“Why does it hang lower?” Rebecca asked, letting the fox’s testicles drop back into their usual position.

“Beats me,” Foxy said, then he grinned. “And that’s not an invitation, either. But, really, I dunno. Just does! Most males do.”

“They do?” Rebecca blinked, unsure. She looked towards Puppy, who couldn’t seem to stop staring. “Does your left one hang lower, too?”

Puppy gave a nervous whine, glancing away. He’d seen other males naked before, but they were usually other coyotes, down at the local swimming hole. And even that was a concession to his kind’s more tribal ancestry. It wasn’t that he was enjoying seeing Foxy naked. But, he wasn’t exactly experienced with females yet, and there was something about seeing Rebecca touching him that he found hard to stop watching.

“Yes,” Puppy finally replied. “My left testicle is lower, as well, Your Highness. Some males have the right one lower.”

Rebecca pursed her lips, and returned her attentions to her favorite fox. “Males are silly.”

Growing bolder, Rebecca reached out, and took the fox’s testicles into her hand. She was surprised by how warm they were, almost hot. The fur that covered the fox’s scrotum was almost snow white, and soft as silk. She lifted them a little, gently tugging them against the sack to better examine the shapes of the strange things. Each of the fox’s two testicles was shaped like an egg, a fat oval that was easily outlined against the white furred skin containing it. When both were held out against the sack, it was very easy to see that one was just slightly larger then the other.

Rebecca held the fox’s balls out against his sack. Grinning, she flicked the bottom of one with a finger. Foxy yelped and jumped slightly, and she quickly flicked the other one, too. He yelped a second time, and then gave a whine, squirming slightly as his vulpine balls ached once more for a few long moments.

“Ooooh,” he moaned, taking a few deep breaths. “I thought you were gonna be nice to ‘em!”

Rebecca smirked, flicking the left one again which caused Foxy to yelp even louder then before. “I am being nice to them. I haven’t punched them have I?”

“Not yet,” Foxy muttered.

Rebecca’s smirk only grew as she peered at the fox’s growing erection. “Your thing doesn’t seem to mind me flicking your nuts.”

Foxy’s muzzle twisted up a little in dismay, his whiskers twitching. Rebecca was right, that last little bit of pain hadn’t stopped him from unsheathing the rest of the way. Then again, after all the pain he’d endured earlier in the night, his body probably barely even noticed those little painful flicks. After a moment, his grimace turned traitor, and twisted itself into a smile.

“I think mah cock just likes havin’ a beautiful girl playin’ with mah balls.”

Rebecca laughed a little. She could always tell when the fox was getting a bit flustered if his old, street thief accent started creeping into his speech a bit more. Still, his compliment made her blush even further. At this point she was worried her cheeks were going to be permanently scarlet! At least she wouldn’t have to worry about applying rouge for the next fancy dress ball.

Now, the fox’s maleness certainly looked a little different then when she’d first spied it. Larger, to be certain, thicker as well. It also had a noticeable bulge around the very base of the organ, just above his retracted sheath. The organ was thickest at it’s base, tapering to a nearly pointed, canine tip. And though she had nothing to compare it too, it certainly seemed large to her, just like the two white furred hen’s eggs hanging under it were a bit bigger then she might have imagined a man’s balls to be. Then again, they still seemed in proportion to the fox’s body.

“Oh Puppy,” she called out, grinning, pointing towards the fox’s erection as it lay against the white fur of his belly. “Does Foxy have a big thing?” She scrunched her nose, trying not to giggle at using such words and asking such questions. “I mean is his…boner…large?”

That wasn’t exactly the sort of question Puppy wanted to be asked. It was embarrassing. Though, he had to admit, foxes seemed to be taller and better endowed them coyotes. Or, at least this fox was. Maybe it was an age difference, maybe a species thing. Or maybe Puppy just didn’t know any better, having only seen his own erection before. “It…looks impressively sized to me,” he muttered.

Rebecca beamed. “You hear that Foxy? You’ve got a big…” She paused, before blurting out the last word. “…Cock!”

The fox’s muzzle spilt wide with a very sly grin. If he had any reason to believe he wasn’t as big as they thought, he certainly wasn’t telling. “Thanks! You…still wanna touch it?”

Rebecca tilted her head a little, biting her bottom lip. “Patience, Foxy. You mustn’t rush a lady. But yes, I do.”

As Foxy settled back against his pillows again, Rebecca continued to play with his furry balls. The princess was a little surprised to find out just how fun it was to play with such things. They dangled loosely, hanging away from his erection to nearly rest against his furry rump, like a pair of obscene pet toys. She lifted them, and let them go, and they flopped back into place. She prodded them gently, and they swayed side and side. Now and then Foxy moaned, and once in a while he even reached down to rub his own erection. Each time, he drew in a shaky breath while he teased himself with the soft pads of his fingers. Rebecca watched closely, wanting to know what to do to him next.

Rebecca held the fox’s vulpine testicles in her hand, gently exploring them. They felt very smooth beneath the softly furred skin. They were firm, but also just slightly squishy. Earlier she’d thought of them a bit like rubbery eggs, and now that she’d seen the naked things themselves, held the fox’s exposed balls in her hands, she thought that analogy was doubly true.

She rolled them around against her palm, beneath her fingers. It was fascinating the way the fox’s plump testicles so easily rolled about, shifting and moving inside the sack. Now and then bumping each other, now and then bulging out against the fur as if each was trying to outshine the other, and become the center of attention.

Sometimes she’d isolate one, and gently rub it with her fingers. She rubbed the fox’s scrotum against the lay of the fur just above the trapped testicle, ruffling the white fur. Then she’d rub it the other way, smoothing it back down. Rebecca found that the fox seemed to love that attention to his vulpine balls. He shuddered in delight, or gave the cutest little whimpering groan when she ever so gently kneaded the things within her grasp. She noticed a little clearish fluid even beading at the tip of his member now and then, eventually leaking or dribbling down to temporarily stain his white belly fur.

The longer she played with his balls, the heavier the fox’s breathing got. And the harder his erection seemed to get. Flushing from red, to very dark red, and then getting so hard it was standing up away from his belly a little bit. Foxy began to have a harder time going without pleasuring himself, too. He rubbed it and teased it more frequently, and once he even wrapped an ebon gloved hand around it, and began to stroke. Rebecca watched him masturbate long enough to get an idea of how to do it for him, and then gave his balls a forceful squeezing. Squeezing them until he yowled, and let himself go.

Still, seeing the fox stroke himself made her want to start doing the same. It made her want to do other things as well, some of them involving herself. Though, she wasn’t quite ready to involve foxy in that sort of thing, and in truth, she wasn’t sure she ever would be. For now, this was as far as she was planning on taking this, despite the growing heat and dampness between her own thighs, and despite the now rather persistent hardness of her nipples. No, she wasn’t going let Foxy touch her this way, at least not yet. Maybe she’d let him watch her do it for herself, sometime.

Gods, what was she thinking! She wouldn’t do that, with him. Would she? If not him, then…who else? It wasn’t as if there was some other man she cared for. Still, he was just…a servant. A beast-person. She was only doing this to reward him, and to satisfy her own curiosity. Yes, that was it. This was for her own entertainment, and to reward him, nothing more! That was all there was too it.

Only, Rebecca knew it was not.

She pushed the thoughts aside, though, deciding now was not the time for her to try and sort through such things. She also cautioned herself not to give in potentially inflamed passions, and do things she may regret. Or let the Fox do things that they might both regret down the line. For now, she’d stick with playing with her lovely foxy.

Besides, if nothing else she wanted to see what happened when a fox experienced orgasm. “Do you want me to make you cum, Foxy?” Rebecca murmured in the most seductive voice she could manage. She fervently hoped she sounded sultry, and not as though she had a terrible head cold.

“Oh, Gods yes,” Foxy replied with unabashed enthusiasm. “Please, your Highness. Please make me cum!”

Ooh, begging. Rebecca liked that. She let his balls fall from her hands to drop back into their usual place. Though, she noticed they did not hang quite as far as before, as though the fox’s excitement caused them to cling more closely to his body. Then, with both hands, she reached forward to start teasing the fox’s erection directly. Before, it had been smooth, and hot. Now though, that heat seemed to have intensified greatly, and beneath the smoothness of the skin was an iron hardness.

“My,” she breathed, running her hand up and down the fox’s length. “It really does get hard, doesn’t it.”

“Yes,” the fox said, almost breathless himself. “That really feels good.”

Rebecca licked her lips, her heart still pounding away, with butterflies still fluttering around inside her belly. Or, given the circumstances, perhaps it was birds and bees she felt flapping around in there. Ugh, that was a foolish pun. Still, it made her giggle a little.

Slowly, she wrapped her fingers around the fox’s hardon. Hard to believe she was actually holding Foxy’s erection in her hand. So hard, so hot. It felt amazing. It made her feel amazing. It must have made foxy feel even more amazing because as soon as she was firmly griping it, he was moaning up a storm. When she gave it a few slow, experimental strokes, the fox gripped at the blankets he was laying on, black furred fingers digging into the blue fabric. His head lolled back against the yellow-flower speckled pillows. His tongue nearly hung from his muzzle, and he arched his back, thrusting into her hand so that the tapered head of his canine cock popped up between her thumb and finger.

The thrust caused Rebecca to give a happy little groan of her own. “Oh, my Foxy. Such a naughty pup! Wants to cum, doesn’t he!”

“Yes!” Foxy whined. “He wants to cum!”

Rebecca stroked him down to his balls, and back towards his tip, staring in awe at what she was doing. Then she stroked him down once more, a little harder, the bottom of her hand smacking lightly against the top of the fox’s balls, causing them to jostle. She began to pick up a slow rhythm. It was awkward at first, but as the fox started to gently thrust into her hand, moaning in time with their movements, her strokes began to smooth out.

As the two of them worked together for the fox’s pleasure, Foxy’s moans began to come in earnest. Groaning deeply, louder and louder as his warm, wonderful pleasure grew. Rebecca was a little worried that the guard outside the door would hear him but she soon realized if he did, he’d simply assume she was torturing Foxy’s balls again. The fox’s grip on her bedclothes got tighter and tighter, he was nearly grinding his dull black claws against the pale blue blankets.

Rebecca had no way of knowing how long it would take the fox to cum while he was being jerked off. She’d certainly never given anyone a hand job before…that was what it was called, right? A “hand job?” She’d heard her maids use that term, anyway. And she knew that the fox was no inexperienced youth. While he’d been in her service a while now, he was still an adult, so she thought it might yet take a little while. Not that she minded in the least.

The princess began to stroke him harder. Now and then a little of that clear fluid was leaking from his tool, so she used it to slicken the union of her hand and the fox’s cock. As she increased her force, and tempo, the fox’s balls really began to bounce and sway. They swung left and right, left and right, and even up and down. They looked quite silly to be honest, but she quite enjoyed the sight of them.

“Shall I play with your balls, Foxy?” She asked, not sure if males liked that while they were being stroked off or not.

“Oh, yes! Play with my balls, Princess, play with my balls!” Apparently they did!

Foxy groaned louder then ever as the girl took his balls into her hand. Gods, all the years of abuse, and he’d never realized just how wonderful her hands could feel around his balls, let alone around his cock. But now, being stroked like crazy, he couldn’t think of anything better. Well, he could think of one or two things, but being a servant he was more then happy to take what was offered.

Rebecca began to roll the tender orbs around in her fingers, kneading the fox’s balls gently to add to his pleasure. She knew the poor things must still be sore, but she didn’t want him to be in any pain right now. Only bliss. So she was careful with the way she toyed with them, with the way she caressed them in her grasp. She imagined that they truly were eggs, and she had to be careful not to crack the delicate things.

Even as she concentrated on pleasing his balls, she continued to stroke him. By now, the fox’s cock was slick with pre, it felt molten hot and slippery in her grasp. Her arm was starting to get a little tired, too, burning a bit. She was not experienced enough to know different ways to pleasure a male, or ways to vary her tempo for her arm’s health, and the fox’s pleasure. Instead she was just stroking away, not that he seemed to mind.

The speed of her strokes had already changed his pleasure from one wave after another, to constant, ever boiling bliss. Boiling that was starting to threaten to bubble over completely. From the way his moans were starting to shudder, to rise higher and higher in pitch, Rebecca could tell the fox was getting close to cumming in her hand. She wanted to push him over the edge but…she wanted to do something else for him, first.

She released him for a moment, switching her hands. Soon, she was stroking the fox’s cock with her left hand, instead of her right, and from the way it made him shudder and moan, it must have felt a little different. But with her right hand, she began pull up her blouse away from her belly. Before she could think otherwise, she pulled it up far enough to completely expose both of her breasts.

“Foxy,” she said, her voice barely above a whisper. “You can look at my breasts, if you want.”

If he wanted? Was she crazy? Of course he wanted! He jerked his head from the pillow, green eyes wide. And oh Gods, she was serious. She really had taken her breasts out! They were damn near perfect, too. Nicely sized, plump and perky, almost like teardrops. Pale, soft skin, tipped with beautiful pink nipples that were currently very, very hard.

“Do you…like them?” Rebecca asked, unsure.

“Oh, Gods, yes,” Foxy replied. “You’re, you’re gonna make me cum!”

That made Rebecca beam. In the back of her mind, she knew Puppy must be getting an eyeful too, and probably had quite the little raging coyote boner as a result. But she ****** herself not to worry about that, he could consider it a perk of starting his new job on the right day.

“I want you to cum” Rebecca said with a moan creeping into her voice. “I want my foxy to cum!”

She reached forward, and took the fox’s raging vulpine erection into her hand again, squeezing it tightly. She felt the little bulge at it’s base, and squeezed that too, which rather surprisingly to the girl made the fox gasp aloud. Whatever that was, he certainly seemed to like it. She squeezed that bulge a little more, rubbing it.

“My…my knot!” The fox stammered.

“Fuck my hand, Foxy!” Rebecca said with a wicked snarl. Gods, where the hell had that come from? She wasn’t sure just what part of herself would demand such a thing, but she rather liked it. With her free hand, she reached and began to tease her own breast. Rubbing it, squeezing gently so the fox could see her fingers lightly sinking into the soft flesh. Little red marks lingered for a few moments when she moved her hand to squeeze again. She rubbed her nipple with a thumb, then pinched it ever so slightly and moaned for the fox. “Fuck my hand!”

Foxy did just that, crying out at the same time. “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

He wasn’t kidding, either. Watching the princess playing with her breast while she squeezed his knot and told him to “fuck her hand” was just about all the fox could take. He braced himself against the bed with his hands, and made a few hard thrusts into the girls outstretched fist. His balls bumped against her hand at the end of each thrust.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaah!” Foxy finally cried out as he came, nearly a canine roar. “I’m cuuuuuummmiiiiiinnng!”

Foxy locked his eyes on the princess’s breasts as he came. Wanting the sight of them to be seared into his memory just as the pleasure seared through his body. The princess gasped in delight as she felt the fox’s cock jump in her hand, and she kept hold of it! The fox’s thrusts faltered, so she began to pump him up and down. To her surprise, that little bulge at the base of his tool was suddenly swelling up like a swiftly filled wineskin, filling her hand. How strange. She assumed that was normal, and so she just kept stroking, kept kneading her own breast. As much for her own pleasure as for the fox’s.

Waves of ecstasy rolled through the fox’s cock, and with it came his release. Thick streams of whitish liquid burst forth from the fox’s maleness as it pulsed in her hand. The first splatter of fox seed barely made his stomach, but the second splattered his chest, and the third actually hit the fur at the base of his neck. The fourth and fifth spurts of hot, sticky fox cum landed somewhere in the middle, and by the time his pleasure began to fade, and the waves of sheer hot delight washing over him began to abate, Foxy had done an awfully good job marking his chest and belly fur with splatters of white goo. More of it dribbling from his nearly spent tool, and running over the princess’ clenched fingers.

Only when he’d stopped moaning, and seemed to be trying to catch his breath did she actually let him go. She looked at her hand, examining the dribbles of white sticky goop that coated it, and then wiped it off on the fox’s leg. She realized she had to catch her own breath, and she took a moment to do so as she tugged her shirt back down. After a moment, she couldn’t help but tease the suddenly very relaxed looking fox.

“You had better hope you don’t get any of that stuff on my bed clothes.”

“Do my best,” the fox murmured. Given the way the stuff seemed to stick to his fur, it was likely if he was careful, he could avoid getting her bed clothes messy. After a moment, he glanced up at her, smiling, both black tipped ears perked, his whiskers trembling in the last vestiges of orgasmic excitement. “Thank you,” he murmured. “Thank you. …Really. That was…amazing.”

Rebecca only smiled at him. “You’re welcome, Foxy.” She paused, folding her hands a moment, glancing at Puppy. Who was doing his very best to try and act as though he hadn’t been watching. Puppy was also doing his very best to try and hide the fact that he too had quite the little canine erection going on, though, he wasn’t doing as good a job at that. Rebecca thought about going over and kicking him in the balls, but then she decided against it. She was in such a good mood right now that she couldn’t bring herself to hurt him any more. At least, not at the moment. Besides, it was her choice to jerk off the fox, and her choice to take out her breasts. She wouldn’t punish the cute little coyote for a choice he hadn’t made.

Instead, she simply leaned forward, and poked at Foxy’s still engorged knot. “Isn’t this supposed to go back into it’s little house when you’ve spent your seed?”

Foxy flicked an ear, laughing a little. “Never heard a sheath called a house, but yeah, it will in a little while. Oh, and that’s my knot that yer proddin’ at. When canines cum, their knot swells. Keeps us locked in a female when we mate. It’ll go down in a few.”

Rebecca scrunched her nose. She shook her head, red curls swishing. “I’m not sure about all that. But, what I am sure of, my dear foxy…” Whether she’d meant it that way or not, he was most certainly her Dear Foxy, a fact she couldn’t really hide from herself any more. “…Is that you need a hot bath. The Gods know I could use one right now, too.”

Foxy lifted his head a little bit. “I’ll draw one up, then. Perhaps…” He paused, licking his nose, and decided at this point he may as well just ask. “Perhaps you could take it with me.”

Rebecca merely smiled. “Perhaps I shall, Dear Foxy. Perhaps I shall.”

I found this chapter strangely erotic, for it nudged almost-forgotten memories of first time sexual encounters.

Somehow, you’ve taken a one-line chapter plot and woven it into a compulsive read, leaving me wanting the next chapter.

Would you consider using italics for the preamble and normal text for the story body?

Alec Anaconda

I found this chapter strangely erotic, for it nudged almost-forgotten memories of first time sexual encounters.

Somehow, you’ve taken a one-line chapter plot and woven it into a compulsive read, leaving me wanting the next chapter.

Would you consider using italics for the preamble and normal text for the story body?

Alec Anaconda
    Good to hear! I aim to please, lol. This was the sorta chapter I didn't exactly envision when I first started writing Chapter 1. Given that back then it was just supposed to be about a fox getting his balls busted. And then a coyote, as well. But it's morphed into something more, and the fox had definitely earned his reward!

Glad you're enjoying it so much, that means a lot!

As for swapping around the italics, yeah I could probably do that lol. As long as I remember whenever the next chapter's ready for posting!

Probably be something else posted next, though. Right now I'm finishing up my two male dragons story for the furry sites I post on, though there's definitely some ballbusting there too.

Also have a story where one of Adam's friends, a husky, is trapped inside a sleeping bag while Melissa and her friends have some fun with him. That's about half way written.

Always enjoy reading your stories MP! Liked the fact that you threw in a little ballbusting and some excellent threats, it really made the characters seem consistent even with the new direction they are taking. Planning another installment? It would be interesting to see how this chapter changes their dynamic.

Anyway, looking forward to reading whatever you write next.

Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post
    Always enjoy reading your stories MP! Liked the fact that you threw in a little ballbusting and some excellent threats, it really made the characters seem consistent even with the new direction they are taking. Planning another installment? It would be interesting to see how this chapter changes their dynamic.

Anyway, looking forward to reading whatever you write next.
    Thanks very much! Hehe, glad you liked the threats she made...I particularly liked the one where she threatened to strip the coyote naked just to watch his balls vanish when she kicked them into his head, lol.

As for another installment...probably! Though I'll likely be writing some other stories in the meantime, and then picking up with them again later.

In addition to the two stories I mentioned I'm working on to AA just in my previous post, I've also got a slightly more serious story in mind for Melissa, involving a romance between her and a coyote when she's a little old. Of course, anyone romantically involved with her is sure to have very sore puppy makers indeed!