check the ballbusting updates here

Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    If just read #1 of The Dragon In The Dungeon

What an excellent read, with carefully crafted characters and warm erotic action.

I’m looking forward to the next instalment!

---

Does anybody know the origin of the “dragon imprisoned in a large subterranean space” plot?
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    If just read #1 of The Dragon In The Dungeon

What an excellent read, with carefully crafted characters and warm erotic action.

I’m looking forward to the next instalment!

Thanks very much my friend! Really glad you liked that one as it's one of my favorites. I've actually posted the second installment on the same site just this evening!

Maybe someday I'll write a "side chapter" just so she can give the old dragon's balls a few swift kicks when he's being stubborn, lol.

Does anybody know the origin of the “dragon imprisoned in a large subterranean space” plot?
    Yeah...it came from my mind! Ok, couldn't help myself. Unless you're talking about the old chinese myth of the villagers feeding the dragon till it was too fat to escape the cavern...

...Then no, lol.

#2 of The Dragon In The Dungeon.

This is even better than #1, and the sex hotter!

This beautiful story would not be out of place as a hardback in a bookshop.
    Alec Anaconda

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by LTMoSki View Post
    Will be going through the entire thread properly as i have time, 65 pages is a lot.

Mythical Pain: Another great story! Showing the fun side of BB ^_^ The husky is also teaching the girls anatomy, what a guy XD

Poiu: I'm a long time fan, from other websites. Hope to see more from you, loved the "Dragon Slaying" series, hope to see you go back to the pokemon stuff too.
    Hooray, you got approved! Good to see you posting.

Thanks very much! Yup, he's a nice husky, willing to teach the girls all about male anatomy...of course, he didn't exactly volunteer, but he wouldn't mind taking credit, either lol.

I guess that tends to be the sort of ballbusting I enjoy writing about most, where the girls are having a lot of fun with it, lol.

#2 of The Dragon In The Dungeon.

This is even better than #1, and the sex hotter!

This beautiful story would not be out of place as a hardback in a bookshop.
    Thank you very much my friend! That really means a lot to me.

Maybe some day eh? Though...likely not that story, exactly, as there's probably not TOO many hardback publishers out there who'd want that much human/dragon sex in their fantasy novel.

But perhaps some day one of my stories without so much sex...

In the meantime, I plan to continue this one until it's a completed tale. Who knew when you first started browing our little Furry thread here you'd find yourself so fascinated by a tale of a human woman and a male dragon, or find sex between so so erotic, eh?

I'm sure you also noticed I managed to work in the woman getting a few playful ballbusts in on the old dragon, too. ::Grins:: And a good kick in on the other creature.

Anyway thanks again for your support! Really glad you enjoyed that one, and I don't hear the word "Beautiful" thrown around among my stories too much.

Would still love to see what you could do with a woman holding a male dragon captive and having fun with his eggs some day, hehe.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Hooray, you got approved! Good to see you posting.

Thanks very much! Yup, he's a nice husky, willing to teach the girls all about male anatomy...of course, he didn't exactly volunteer, but he wouldn't mind taking credit, either lol.

I guess that tends to be the sort of ballbusting I enjoy writing about most, where the girls are having a lot of fun with it, lol.
    Yes, took a few days but i'm here.

More guys should be that in that situation. . . . .and that willing to teach

What's not to have fun with. I think everyone here can agree that the sight of a man crumpled over is very amusing XD

Will have the time to read your DitD Never Alone tonight expect more ass kissing

I don't hear the word "Beautiful" thrown around among my stories too much.

I don’t often use that word.

Would still love to see what you could do with a woman holding a male dragon captive and having fun with his eggs some day, he he.

To be honest sir, I’m stealing time from other things just to read fiction, never mind write it, but as you say,

“perhaps someday”.
    Alec Anaconda

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Comics

Anyone have any comics of this kinda stuff

Big Supporter

I can't seem to find that Dragon in the Dungeon story on SF. Maybe because I don't have an account. I had to browse though "all stories" page by page but still didn't find anything like that title posted in the last week.

I was able to find part one on FA. I thought it was great. The verbal sparring was good while keeping the main characters both likable. Emotional, humorous, and erotic. I'd love to read part two. Any chance you'll be uploading it to FA or somewhere else any time soon?

Since I've been motivated to post today, I should also take the opportunity to say to Poiu that I've quite enjoyed your tales as well. Especially the Poiu saga itself. That poor dragon went though hell, I hope Lia was worth it.

I don't post much, but now I did.

I don't hear the word "Beautiful" thrown around among my stories too much.

I don’t often use that word.

Would still love to see what you could do with a woman holding a male dragon captive and having fun with his eggs some day, he he.

To be honest sir, I’m stealing time from other things just to read fiction, never mind write it, but as you say,

“perhaps someday”.
    Then thank you again for using it for my work!

I know how that goes, lol. Getting the second installment of Dragon In The Dungeon done was probably the most I've neglected my real life in a long time. Spent almost every hour of my free time for a whole week doing nothing but working on that story!

I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, though!

Hehe, yup, Maybe someday. I can't help but imagine you'd do a fantastic woman busting a dragon's eggs story!

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
    I can't seem to find that Dragon in the Dungeon story on SF. Maybe because I don't have an account. I had to browse though "all stories" page by page but still didn't find anything like that title posted in the last week.

I was able to find part one on FA. I thought it was great. The verbal sparring was good while keeping the main characters both likable. Emotional, humorous, and erotic. I'd love to read part two. Any chance you'll be uploading it to FA or somewhere else any time soon?
    Yeah, I recommend an SF account, really. FA is such a pain in the butt for a writer. You have to save your files as certain file types to let people Download them...or, totally different file types to make them viewable on the site.

But over on SF, you can just copy and paste and you're done! Or, you can even write it on their built in word processor!

So Furry is just so much more writer friendly.

Plus, on SF, Dragon In The Dungeon now has 105 Favs and over 60 5-Star votes! On FA? Its got like, 9 favs, not an exaggeration lol.

But it's definitely easier to view peoples work with an account, I had to PM Alec a direct link to let him read it. I'll do the same for you on Part 2 if you like. I'll get it on FA eventually, just not sure when.

But anyway, thank you very much! Really glad you enjoyed the first installment! That means a lot to me.

http://e621.net/post/show/210657/ant...ts-brown_eyes-

I love these accidental ones...I wish I could find more.

Quote Originally Posted by millktm View Post
    http://e621.net/post/show/210657/ant...ts-brown_eyes-

I love these accidental ones...I wish I could find more.
    LOL! That's fantastic. Poor aching dragon eggs. I love the look on his face and muzzle, so cute. Ruined his whole day, poor lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post

Installment two, "The Dragon In The Dungeon: Never Alone" is posted on FA now as well. At least in Downloadable format, txt only format soon too.