check the ballbusting updates here

Page 67 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Installment two, "The Dragon In The Dungeon: Never Alone" is posted on FA now as well. At least in Downloadable format, txt only format soon too.
    I hope you didn't do that because of me. I registered at the other place last week. Your story wouldn't show up before that because it needed the "adult" setting turned on. Or something. I don't know. It doesn't explain why all those other ones showed up. Whatever.

At first the settings page showed up completely blank but a day or two after I registered it began to load properly so I could change the settings and then I finally found the story.

It seems to be developing into quite the epic tale. Can't wait for the next installment.

Is the moral of the story never take a dragon to a knife fight? Poor dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
    I hope you didn't do that because of me. I registered at the other place last week. Your story wouldn't show up before that because it needed the "adult" setting turned on. Or something. I don't know. It doesn't explain why all those other ones showed up. Whatever.

At first the settings page showed up completely blank but a day or two after I registered it began to load properly so I could change the settings and then I finally found the story.

It seems to be developing into quite the epic tale. Can't wait for the next installment.

Is the moral of the story never take a dragon to a knife fight? Poor dragon.
    Nope, I was going to do it eventually anyway. I post most of my stories over there, though my sleeping Bag game story, the two stories of Melissa busting her brothers, and Mira the black wolf busting her own brother were all only posted on SoFurry. And here, hehe.

But that's awesome you finally made an SF account! Yeah, all my stories are set to Adult for the obvious reasons, lol.

Did you fav the story or anything? Not asking to be a Fav-Whore just asking who you are over there. ::Grins:: Say hi over there or something! I watch that site and talk there a lot more then here.

::Laughs!:: No, but that might be a good moral for that chapter! I think, if you're going to take a dragon to a knife fight, just make sure it's ok for him to fight back without forfeiting his own life if he wins lol.

Poor dragon kinda had his paws tied, there.

Though in installment 3 you'll learn more about how it happened, as well.

Also enjoyed that Alia got to tag him in the stones twice, even if they were only light, playful hits hehe.

For those of you who enjoy my work over on SoFurry, installment 3 has been posted since Saturday morning. Let me know if anyone needs a direct link.

Found a few more things on e621, I like these two best ^^

No BB in the third, I just think its so hot that I'd share :}
    Can you imagine getting oral from some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom? So naughty!!! *^_^*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 404e9fe1770096656f5dccdc30339754.jpg   443f15d00cbb7ddd065e20607f76dd16.gif   0744ce5a25ad404ba6bc42bc4b84a625.jpg  

Big Supporter
    I forgot to post this here a few days ago -- I recently put up a Google document with my current list of furry BB story ideas, in order to get feedback and to try to motivate myself into getting another story underway. There's a pretty wide variety of stuff: sequels to Dragon Slaying, new chapters of Battle Training and other half-abandoned series, some MLP ideas, some entirely original stuff. Feel free to check it out and chime in with comments and ideas:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...bVjFkcbeI/edit

Big Supporter
    Also, here's a bit of suggestive MLP stuff with Trixie:
    http://jamescorck.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4wvq55

Still waiting for a proper MLP pic/story...might just have to write one :P

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    For those of you who enjoy my work over on SoFurry, installment 3 has been posted since Saturday morning. Let me know if anyone needs a direct link.

Having, at long last, found the time for a good read, I’ve joined SoFurry as it seemed lazy not to.

I thought,

“How hard can it be to find a recently posted story? Any fool could do it!”

Please post or PM that direct link!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post

Having, at long last, found the time for a good read, I’ve joined SoFurry as it seemed lazy not to.
    I thought,
    “How hard can it be to find a recently posted story? Any fool could do it!”
    Please post or PM that direct link!
    Lol! Yeah, if you don't know where to look it can be tough. There are a LOT of stories posted there...thousands of people use the sight for furry-based art and writing, after all. Or in this case, a story with a woman and a dragon.

For the first 48 hours after it's posted, you can often find it in the "Top Stories" section on the front page. There's a 48 hour cap though to give everyone a chance of better exposure.

After that, if you click "Browse" and then Stories, you can find it that way. Right now, if you "Sort" by Popularity, and use a date range of This Week...my story's the top story listed.

But I replied to your PM with a thanks for joining and sent you a direct link as well!

You can of course, also find my work by going to my profile, and clicking the Stories link on the left side.

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    Found a few more things on e621, I like these two best ^^

No BB in the third, I just think its so hot that I'd share :}
    Can you imagine getting oral from some of the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom? So naughty!!! *^_^*
    Eric Schwartz does a good job. Where do you find these?

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    The Dragon In The Dungeon, part 3

What a long, but enthralling, read!

What a pair of cliffhangers you’ve left, awaiting resolution!

Even better than before!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Eric Schwartz does a good job. Where do you find these?
    I got them from http://e621.net
    Its an "image site" serving up primarily furry stuff.
    For a good time... search for tags like ballbusting, cbt, ball_fondling

this photo is gorgeous and horny and power.

How about we just get an update for the Underground League site? It's a real shame have seen it become the ghost town it is now.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyore000 View Post
    How about we just get an update for the Underground League site? It's a real shame have seen it become the ghost town it is now.
    I'm spending about 14 hours a day coding right now, unfortunately, so I don't really have the mental energy to code more in the evenings :/ What updates would you suggest I add, though? I'd to finish enabling team battles, when I somehow find the time...

Big Supporter