check the ballbusting updates here

Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quick! Someone write a furry related ballbusting story! Hehe.

I hope to have the next edition of DitD up at SoFurry this coming weekend.

I keep meaning to write some ballbusting quicky stories for this site, too, just haven't gotten around to it lately. Tons of ideas, though.

Need to write a good one with a human girl busting a feral, non-anthro dragon real bad, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Need to write a good one with a human girl busting a feral, non-anthro dragon real bad, too.
    Yes, that would be great Just ballbusting, no real story (not that I dislike stories with a good story), maybe one or two poppings at the end^^

Here's a nice kneeing I found by accident.
    Doing a Google Image search for 'furry ballbusting' is mostly stuff I've seen already, but a surprise or two here and there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 811626 - Friendship_is_magic Lil'_Miss_Jay My_Little_Pony diamond_dog rarity.jpg  

Big Supporter
    That's a gorgeous picture, Beaktooth. I missed the whole MLP craze, but pictures like this one are bringing me around. :P

Glad you like, SagaDC
    You want to know what's funny, that pic scored 6 when I put it on e621. Most furs hate cbt and cbt pics get negative scores. My Little Pony, don't question the power :}

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    Here's a nice kneeing I found by accident.
    Doing a Google Image search for 'furry ballbusting' is mostly stuff I've seen already, but a surprise or two here and there.
    Don't care at all about my little pony...but love seeing a scrawny canine get a good knee in the puppy makers! Awesome pic!

FYI, for those interested, Installment Five is up on SF!

http://e621.net/post/show/40526/1996...s-breasts-eric_
    [/QUOTE]

WOW ... she is exactly like my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by frieder2 View Post
    WOW ... she is exactly like my wife. [/quote]
    That's a good one.
    Here's another from the same artist:
    http://e621.net/post/show/38261/ball..._breasts-breas

FYI, for those interested, Installment Five is up on SF!
    Excellent story as always MP! I especially like the fight at the end. You managed to keep the dragons looking powerful while making the humans out to be smart enough to be a credible threat. Sex scenes were great as usual too. Congrats!

If I had to criticize, I would say the ballbusting threats/references are starting to hurt the believability of the characters a little. I mean I love ballbusting, but its pretty unlikely that it would come up in conversation as much as it does. The bits are also too short to really be erotic, so it just feels a little ******.

Personally I would either save the ballbusting for some decently long scenes, add in some more sexy lines (aimed at boobs, dicks etc) to balance them out, or just go balls out and write some characters as having a testicle/ballbusting fetish.

A minor thing anyway. Personally while dragon in the dungeon is a great read, I am really looking forward to another of your ballbusting shorts. Any chance we could get a sneak preview of what the next one is about?

Sorry, I am new in this site. Where is the story

Quote Originally Posted by Gugle H. View Post
    Yes, that would be great Just ballbusting, no real story (not that I dislike stories with a good story), maybe one or two poppings at the end^^
    Hehe we'll see! I'm not as into popping as some people are...I tend to prefer my dragons to keep their toys intact, so the women can bust them again later lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post
    Excellent story as always MP! I especially like the fight at the end. You managed to keep the dragons looking powerful while making the humans out to be smart enough to be a credible threat. Sex scenes were great as usual too. Congrats!

If I had to criticize, I would say the ballbusting threats/references are starting to hurt the believability of the characters a little. I mean I love ballbusting, but its pretty unlikely that it would come up in conversation as much as it does. The bits are also too short to really be erotic, so it just feels a little ******.

Personally I would either save the ballbusting for some decently long scenes, add in some more sexy lines (aimed at boobs, dicks etc) to balance them out, or just go balls out and write some characters as having a testicle/ballbusting fetish.

A minor thing anyway. Personally while dragon in the dungeon is a great read, I am really looking forward to another of your ballbusting shorts. Any chance we could get a sneak preview of what the next one is about?
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I wanted to make it clear that while smaller then some my imagine them, the dragons of my world can still lay a lot of humans to waste. And also that the humans can and do occassionally bring them down, using intelligent tactics...or sheer luck, lol.

Also wanted to make it clear that back in his day, Val was a real badass. Shows how far he's fallen when he ends up holding a raggedly old fur to his snout after having his nose split open by a whip later in life...

Of course...push him too far...well, we'll see if we get to that in later installments, hehe.

As far as ballbusting references, hehe, I think people on this site tend to pick up on those more then anyone else...most of the fans I've gained with this story series haven't made mention of them at all. Obviously, people here know I'm into that and so are they, so they pick up on them a bit more then others!

Plus, when I write fantasy I hope to try and publish some day...I gotta leave most of that stuff out. So I like to squeeze it into a story where I don't have to censor myself at all! ::Grins::

As for the next ballbusting-based short story...I don't know! Have a few ideas in mind. For a little while I was really into the idea of Melissa sleeping over at Sarah, the lioness's house...and having the two of them kick and knee Sarah's nerdy brother max right in his furry little kitten-makers hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge123 View Post
    Sorry, I am new in this site. Where is the story
    Welcome to the site! If you're talking about my dragon story, it's posted on SoFurry.com and Furaffinity.com as well. It's basically a fantasy novel, but I've also shared it with some of the fans of the stories I wrote for this site, too. It does have a few ball busts in it, but they're scattered and not the focus.

If you're looking for my short stories featuring anthros/furries getting knocked in the nuts, they're scattered throughout this thread. If I get a chance to look up what pages they're on I'll post some links.

If someone else finds them first and posts links that'd be great!

As far as ballbusting references, hehe, I think people on this site tend to pick up on those more then anyone else...most of the fans I've gained with this story series haven't made mention of them at all. Obviously, people here know I'm into that and so are they, so they pick up on them a bit more then others!
    Dissenting opinion: Those are my favorite parts. In fact:

"Korvarak scrunched his snout. 'No! And thank the Gods they dont! Though...I'd let you harness them, if you wanted...'

'Oh?' Nary lifted her eye ridges a little, grinning. 'Into that, are you?'"

Is my favorite part so far, period.

Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone View Post
    Dissenting opinion: Those are my favorite parts. In fact:

"Korvarak scrunched his snout. 'No! And thank the Gods they dont! Though...I'd let you harness them, if you wanted...'

'Oh?' Nary lifted her eye ridges a little, grinning. 'Into that, are you?'"

Is my favorite part so far, period.
    HAH! I'd forgotten those lines. Awesome. At some point I'll be doing a bunch of "out take" stories, I think, basically sexual or kinky scenes that don't fit into the regular frame work of the story. In some instances they're thinks that actually may have occurred "off screen" as it were. In other cases they're things that didn't actually happen, and won't actually happen, but some fans have requested seeing.

I may have to add...

Nary "harnesses" Kor's balls to that list, lol.