Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Here's some original content I made with the pony creator:

Version without magic:

Big Supporter

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=827256

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=567410

Does anybody know how to find the artists that made these on Rule 34? The site doesn't have much info.

Big Supporter
    The second image is by LordStevie (FurAffinity) – I don't think he has anything much BB-themed, unfortunately, but I do like his style in general.

Nice pose, Ren! And darkwing, good find as well :)
    Last edited by poiu; 01-15-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Added FurAffinity link

Been enjoying Poiu's shorts these days. ( Thanks for plugging my DitD Christmas story, Poiu. Over on SoFurry. It does indeed have 4 good ball busts in it. One of them comes directly from a request from a certain fan, too... lol. )

So, as I've got limited time but a desire for a bit of furry nut cracking...here's another little short story featuring Melissa and Adam. I just whipped this one up on the spot, so don't expect too much. Hope you enjoy it, though!

--------------------------------------------

Melissa growled to herself as she walked through the front door. What a horrible day. The vixen tossed her backpack on the couch, sighing. She paused a moment and ran her black furred hands over her red furred face, pinning ebon tipped ears back. Just one thing after another lately. As she padded through the living room, she adjusted her pale blue shirt a little, a cartoonish pony emblazoned between her breasts. Then she shifted her jeans a little, damn things seemed to get a little tighter every time she washed them. Not that she minded the way they outlined the curves of her hips, rump and legs, but she generally preferred more comfortable clothing. Still, when it was all that was clean she had to make do.

Tired and grumpy as she was feeling, Melissa thought a soda would do the trick. She padded to the fridge, flicking the kitchen light up. As she popped open the fridge and scanned its contents, she growled in frustration. Looked like they were out of sodas. She was sure there was at least one left that morning, but no there was no sign of it. Damn. She closed the fridge and turned around, only to spot an open can of Mountain Dew sitting on the counter. She picked it up, still half full, and already warm. Some little brat must have gotten to it first and wasted half of it.

Speaking of little brats, about that time Melissa’s younger brother Adam wandered into the living room. She glared at the nerdy little fox a moment, but the scrawny runt paid her no heed. As usual Adam was wearing a shirt with something exceedingly geeky on it. This one looked reference a fantasy TV show Melissa was pretty sure had exactly five views. Adam, and all his friends. The pair of khaki shorts he wore were probably the closest thing he had to style.

Adam began to fiddle with the TV remote, and Melissa glanced at the clock. Damn. Just about time for one of his favorite TV shows. It was of course some anime nonsense that she couldn’t make heads or tails of. Even before the show came on, Adam was humming the theme song and somehow getting more off key with every passing moment. Melissa pinned her ears back again, that was going to get on her nerves really fast.

Then the young vixen grinned to herself. She might not have her soda, but she knew a great way to blow off some steam. What was more stress relieving for an angry girl then kicking some boy right in the nards? Adam’s would do nicely. They always did. After all, what were little brothers for if not for helping their sisters with stress relief?

Melissa walked out into the living room till she was standing just behind her little brother. The vixen wanted to act as casual as possible. No point in giving him a reason to cover up his little furry fox nuts before she got to crack them. His bushy tail swayed behind him as he hummed that obnoxious song, and Melissa teasingly grabbed it. Adam yipped and laughed, taking a step forward to pull his hand away.

“Cut it out, Mel,” the nerdy little fox muttered. “My show’s about to be on.”

“Oh boy,” Melissa muttered. Then she smiled, and let her voice taken on an excited tone. It wasn’t hard, given what she was about to do. “Oh, Adam! Can you help me with this a minute?”

“Help you with what?” Adam asked, starting to turn around.

No sooner had the little fox nearly turned around then Melissa launched her leg foot forward, sending her sneaker rocketing straight towards the younger fox’s groin. There was an audible THWACK as Melissa kicked her younger brother right in the balls as hard as she could. The toe and top of her sneaker collided sharply with the bottom of the young fox’s furry testicles, crunching the tender canine glands between shoe and pelvis. Melissa’s foot came to a sudden and complete stop then dropped out from between his legs only a second later.

“AAARRRRPPP!” Adam gave a hilarious high pitched, canine sounding yelp as his sister kicked him in the nuts. His eyes bugged out behind his glasses, his black furred ears twisted back and he dropped to the floor in an instant like a furry sack of potatoes. Familiar yet shockingly intense pain radiated from the young fox’s madly aching jewels. Clutching his battered vulpine privates, Adam began to roll back and forth, crying his eyes out. “Aaaaaahhhhh! HRRK! Aaaaaahhhh! My nards, my naaaards!”

“Help me with my mood,” Melissa said, giggling like crazy as she watched the smaller fox squirm about at her feet. God, she loved doing that. “I’m starting to feel a little better now.”

“Nnnnnnnnhnnnn,” was all Adam could say in reply. His developing furry balls were aching so badly. Why did they have to ache so much? No matter how many times she did that to him, he just couldn’t get used to the pain. “Oooooh, my aching nards!”

That of course only made Melissa laugh even harder. It also had the effect of making her wonder just how badly they really “ached”. And if she could make it worse. Ah, who was she kidding. She knew she could. Grinning to herself, she reached down and grasped Adam’s hands, wrenching them away from his crotch.

“No!” Adam moaned in pained horror. “Not again! Please! Not my nards again!”

“Yeah, your nards again!” Melissa grinned at him, lifted her foot, and them stomped down against Adam’s crotch.

“AAAAAAAHHH!” The little fox screamed as the older vixen smushed his testicles beneath her shoe.

Melissa bared her fangs, laughing. “Oh, I’m gonna squish ‘em!”

Melissa wriggled her foot back and forth, working her shoe against her younger brother’s vulpine testicles. With her shoe on, she couldn’t really feel the glands getting trapped the way she could when she stepped on him barefoot, but that was alright. She could tell just by the look on his face she’d gotten them. The more she pushed her foot down, the louder Adam screamed and the more scrunched up his face got.

Soon Adam’s muzzle was so crinkled up he’d bared every one of his sharp little teeth. His ears were so flattened back they’d practically molded to his skull, and tears streamed freely even through clenched eyelids. As he screamed, his pink tongue curled inside his muzzle. And while she stepped on his nuts, the little fox twisted and writhed in agony, trying to free his hands from her grasp even as he futilely struggled to escape her foot.

Melissa just laughed and laughed. She’d never had much sympathy for a male’s testicles. After all, she didn’t have those silly things. What did she care how much they hurt? Besides, she had a sneaking suspicion males exaggerate the pain, anyway. Whatever the case, it sure was fun to do. Finally, when she’d been laughing so hard her ribs were aching, she lifted her foot and let Adam go.

Melissa stepped away from the little fox and plopped down onto the sofa. Adam curled up to cup his unbearably aching fox nuts in his paws, crying like a hungry kit. As he sobbed, he slowly rolled from side to side. Melissa giggled to herself as she watched, and glanced at the clock. She wanted to time how long he cried from latest little ball busting adventure.

“Aww, got ‘em both, huh Adam?” She giggled, then fetched the remote to turn it to a show she was interested in. “I’m gonna change the channel. I don’t think you’ll be in any position to watch anything for at least thirty minutes…”

Grinning to herself, she switched to a show she knew he hated. With a sigh, she leaned back into the couch. She felt better already.

It was good to be a girl.

Big Supporter
    Fantastic as always, MP. Short but sweet.

Thanks very much! I've been enjoying your gryphoness adventures, too, but haven't had much chance to say so. Have you been posting those on SF or elsewhere I might be able to "Fav" them?

With my concentration on DitD, short is just about all I have time for when it comes to ballbusting, hehe. Thinking about whipping up a few different shorts like that with Adam and Melissa, and maybe some other Sleeping Bag Characters. Wouldn't mind seeing James the husky get floored a few times! ( Or even Josh the chubby wolf and Tom the skinny cheetah. ) Sarah the lionness has a little brother too...::Grins::

Big Supporter
    To be honest, I'd never really thought about posting things on FA or SF. I mean, I have accounts on both, but mostly just so I can lurk about. I suppose I should consider it, though.

That aside, I think it's safe to say that we're all interested in seeing more from Melissa's World (or the expanded Sleeping Bag universe).

Excellent story MP. I look forward to reading more Melissa's world stories! Maybe Sarah the lioness could find out what its like to bust some balls for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    To be honest, I'd never really thought about posting things on FA or SF. I mean, I have accounts on both, but mostly just so I can lurk about. I suppose I should consider it, though.

That aside, I think it's safe to say that we're all interested in seeing more from Melissa's World (or the expanded Sleeping Bag universe).
    I'd say you certainly should! Ballbusting stories in general may not get a whole lot of Favs on those sites, but there are definitely a dedicated group of enthusiasts who are frankly starved for some well written ball-busting tales, and yours certainly quality. The added depth you've worked in as the story progresses only makes them all the better.

Especially on SoFurry, putting them in the right groups would help get them a little more attention as well.

And if you start getting other story ideas you want to write about, you'll have a few fans already to start reading them, and the more you post, the more fans you'll get.

After all, I may have the most popular story of the past year on SF, but the very first thing I ever posted on SoFurry? ...The Princess And Her Pets, lol.

And if you like, let me know your SF and FA names so I can watch you, hehe. Far more active there then here. Feel free to PM them to me if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by jabby View Post
    Excellent story MP. I look forward to reading more Melissa's world stories! Maybe Sarah the lioness could find out what its like to bust some balls for the first time
    Thanks very much! I do like the idea of having Sarah crack some furry nuts, myself. Though...I rather doubt it would be her first time. Hanging out with Melissa, I can't help but imagine she's at least tried it a few times. After all, Sarah has a little brother of her own, and I'm sure Melissa has already taught her the best way to get a young lion to stop bugging her...

Fntastic story

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    After all, I may have the most popular story of the past year on SF, but the very first thing I ever posted on SoFurry? ...The Princess And Her Pets, lol.
    Well hey, I enjoyed The Princess and her Pets, too. No need to sell yourself short.

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    Well hey, I enjoyed The Princess and her Pets, too. No need to sell yourself short.
    Oh, I enjoyed it too! And thanks for saying that!

My point was just that...just because something is a niche thing, like ballbusting, doesn't mean you shouldn't post it! Especially if you're still looking to find more people interested in the same things as you.

My other point was that, even if its something you don't expect to get many Favs on a site like SoFurry, there's likely to be a few people who will enjoy it. I talk to people in the chat rooms over there often who say, "Oh, I'm a writer here too but I gave up because I didn't get many favs on my first story." I try to tell them, thats not the point of writing, but it doesn't always work.

Long story slightly shorter, you should post them!

I dunno if I'll post that little Melissa snippet from above, I think that was mostly just for this forum, hehe. That might frighten my core fan base lol.

Big Supporter
    Stumbled across these two sequential pics on a Japanese forum. Lots of ballbusting images, but not many that would be considered Furry. They're the Manga-style furries, though, which means humans with fuzzy ears, tails, and sharp canine teeth. :P

A little hard to follow, since it's a manga-style layout, but there's some definite squeezing going on there.

http://board.sweetnote.com/redcampan...27213356974484 (F/M)
    http://board.sweetnote.com/redcampan...27213659566395 (F/M)

Edit - Oh, it also has some pretty graphic sexxing so, uh, you know. Not safe for work. Not that most ballbusting images are, anyway. ;P

Big Supporter
    As an aside, I went ahead and fleshed out my FurAffinity account a bit. Still figuring out how submissions work, but I re-editted the first chapter of my story (and finally gave it a name) before uploading it. My account name is SagaDC over there, just like it is here. Link is at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sagadc/, for those who use FurAffinity.

I actually just finished writing Part 4 a few hours ago, but I'm going to sleep on it. Need to go over it with a fine-tooth editting comb before I share it. :P