check the ballbusting updates here

Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    Were are the clips of real life real women, hitting balls because they are pissed off?
    What the hell is all this cartoon pictures B.S.?
    You might have the wrong thread, this is fantasy animals and etc. ^_^

Speaking of, was this up yet? I remember seeing this at one of the first fur cons I went to
    http://e621.net/post/show/26271/
    but wait! there's more
    http://e621.net/post/show/26272/

And once more, with feeling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6L9pG_E6o

Quote Originally Posted by Knave View Post
    Thanks for the nice words guys! I'm so glad you liked it Saga!
    Hmmm...Big Bad Wolf, eh? Not a bad idea. I normally do human stuff, but that could be really fun
    -Knave
    Hehe, we always enjoy your art around here! Would love to see you do more furry related stuff. I love human women kicking furry chars in the jewels, so a big bad wolf busting would rock, lol.

I also quite like the idea of seeing human woman kicking non-anthro dragons in the balls, too! ( Non-anthro simply means, four legged as opposed to two. )

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    You might have the wrong thread, this is fantasy animals and etc. ^_^

Speaking of, was this up yet? I remember seeing this at one of the first fur cons I went to
    http://e621.net/post/show/26271/
    but wait! there's more
    http://e621.net/post/show/26272/

And once more, with feeling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6L9pG_E6o
    HAH! Monster Squad clip. Classic! First "furry" ballbusting I ever saw as a kid. For some reason, I always loved that scene...Lol.

Big Supporter
    Stumbled across a couple while perusing some Manga-oriented sites. First one has been posted before, but I don't think it was translated. Second one only partially applies to this thread, but the gal in it WAS a cat who's been transformed into a human. Both are F/M.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Manga Bust 703.jpg   Manga Bust 720.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Nice verbal here:
    http://e621.net/post/show/312329/201...ola-big_breast

There's been a bunch of pretty decent stuff on FurAffinity recently – I'm a bit too lazy to repost 'em all individually (at least right now), but it might be worth glancing through my favorites page, if you've got an account with adult images turned on.

I didn't know you were an MLP fan Poiu

Big Supporter
    Yep! Just a casual fan, but I do hope to write a story with some serious "applebucking" one of these days :P

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    Yep! Just a casual fan, but I do hope to write a story with some serious "applebucking" one of these days :P
    I can't wait

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayfeathers stick View Post
    Some nice finds there, Jay. A few familiar pieces, and a few new ones.

And Ren, that's part of a series of pictures that Sueanoi did for Handofblades on a few of the furry art sites. If you haven't seen the whole thing, it's worth a look: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/handofblades/

As for me, I sadly have nothing to add. Haven't stumbled across anything in a while now, hence the prolonged silence. Sorry. :P

Max gets sacked

Just a super quick little story I tossed together just now. Thought this forum could use some furry busting stories again. Using Poiu's idea for real short ones. Plus, a good time to introduce Max, a nerdy lion I'd been wanting to see take a kick for a while.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max never even saw it coming.

The scrawny young lion was bent over in the laundry room, rifling through a pile of clean but wrinkled laundry. He’d pulled it all out of the drier the night before but as usual hadn’t bothered to fold it. Not only that, but he’d left it lying on the floor after he forgot to come back and stick it on the shelves nearby. No matter. As long as it was clean, the nerdy little lion didn’t really care how wrinkled it was.

Max was a slender young lion with a body covered mostly in silken soft, golden straw hued fur. Hints of s scraggly, reddish brown mane were just beginning to show around his neck. The little lion had only just finished his morning shower. Max was still drying off, his fur a little damp. He wore nothing more than a pair of white briefs and his glasses. Bent over, his tufted tail swaying over his rump, the forms of his leonine testicles were no doubt quite evident against his underwear. An inviting target, not that he’d realized it.

“Hrrmm,” he murmured to himself, flicking his rounded ears back. “Now where did I put…”

THWACK!

“AAAAAAAHHHH!”

Max heard the sound of bare footpaw smacking into unprotected lion testicles at the same time he heard his own scream. Sharp agony erupted between his legs as his feline nuts were smashed between foot and pelvis, particularly his unfortunate left one. Max’s green eyes bugged out and his knees buckled, sending him muzzle-first into the pile of clean laundry. His hands snapped to his groin, and he rolled off the laundry onto the floor, wrenching pain already shooting through him.

“Awwwwrrrhhh,” he yowled, curling up, his face scrunched and twisted. “Awwwwh! Ooooh god, my nards! My naaaaaards!”

“Ahahahahahaha! Right where it counts!”

Over the sound of his own pained mewling, Max could hear his older sister’s laughter. Through tear-filled eyes, Max glanced up at her. Sarah stood in the door way of the laundry room, dressed in simple blue pajamas. She’d just gotten up, and on her way to the shower, happened to spot the little runt all bent over in his undies. She simply couldn’t resist taking a shot at those two little developing lion nards while she had the chance.

“You shoulda seen yourself, Max!” Sarah giggled and giggled, leaning against the door frame. Her own curvy, feminine form filled out her pajamas nicely, her tail lashing in delight. “I could see where your nuts were, you were so wide open!”

Max only curled up tighter, starting to sob. He rolled back and forth on the floor, cradling his aching balls. Oh, God they ached so bad. His left one just wouldn’t stop throbbing. His eyes squeezed shut as he curled into a tight little ball, then rolled to his belly, then over onto his back, and finally scrunched himself up again. His poor testicles. They just ached and ached and ached. And through it all, he could hear his sister laughing at him.

"I think you smushed my left one!" Max half-whimpered, half-squeaked. He'd meant it to elicit some sympathy from his sister, but the high pitched tone of his pain-strained voice only made her laugh harder.

"Oh wow! Sucks for your little left kitten maker!" Sarah laughed even harder, nearly doubling over as she watched her younger sibling writhe in the pain only a male could suffer. Finally, Sarah wiped a tear from her eye. “I can’t wait to tell Melissa. She’s right, that was fun!”

Uh oh…that didn’t sound good. Poor Max.

Didn’t even see it coming…
    Last edited by Mythical Pain; 05-01-2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Great story