check the ballbusting updates here

Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Not sure why, but that particular picture really tickles me, Beaktooth. Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    The first in my series of alphabetical ballbusting stories about P'oiu and Lia! Read on, and be sure to let me know what you think!
    That is great stuff! I don't go in for the furry stuff all that often, but I have loved your dragon series from the very beginning. This is a worthy entry to be sure.

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    Not sure why, but that particular picture really tickles me, Beaktooth. Nice find.
    eeeee glad you like ^_^
    It seemed reminiscent of a telekinetic dolphin ballbust comic I saw, and also of some dolphin stuff posted here a page or two back, although I don't know if it's the same artist.
    If found the shark one while researching cattle prods, of all things

Big Supporter
    Good finds as always, Poui. I skim through FA and SF from time to time, in search of new material, but you always manage to ferret out a few things I've missed. :P

And Beaktooth, I assume the dolphin busting you saw was probably by FallenArts - a regular over at Poui's forum (http://furrybb.myforum.ro/). You can see several other pieces of Arts' work there, mostly focused on aquatic- or pokemon-oriented stuff. There's also an Inkbunny page that Arts maintains, but I don't have a link for that one.

Big Supporter

cool game

Been playing this game http://social.redlightcenter.com/?trq=120455 its one giant 3d world, Pretty cool you can find all kinds of stuff to do, like a mistress that will ******** you, or virtual ballbusting. the sex scenes are very well and you control everything. you can even make your own house and have friends over, lots of night clubs to hang out and find others into the same fetishes as you. come check it out, I hang out at Club mistress. you can even be a furry if your into that

Big Supporter
    New ABCs Dragon Slaying story! This one's entitled "Bruised Balls and a Blowjob". Enjoy!

Also, check out these few pics if I haven't pointed 'em out already:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11447233/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11396194/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11396376/

“Oh fuck, Lia, that feels so good…”

I opened my eyes and watched for a moment as the female slaved away between my legs, my dragonhood sliding in and out between her lips. My balls still ached from some of her earlier attentions, but that hardly mattered now – I could feel the heavy orbs drawing tight, preparing to fire their load down the female’s throat. It had been a few days since my last orgasm, and my mate had spent the better part of the afternoon teasing me: a few coy kisses, more than a few outright gropes, a lot of unnecessary bending over and arching her chest out and generally flaunting her curves. By the time she had dragged me into the bedroom, I would have done almost anything.

Which, of course, was just what she was counting on.

“Oh my god,” I breathed, eyes rolling back into my head as she sunk down and deep-throated my entire length. A shiver ran through my body, and my shaft throbbed forcefully inside the warm wetness of Lia’s mouth. “Honey, I–...I’m really close…”

Ssssslurp. With one last suck, Lia came up for air, my member popping free of her muzzle. My rod glistened with her spit, twitching visibly, just a few more moments from an explosive release. I waited for her licks, her kisses, her heavenly tongue...and waited. And waited. And kept waiting.

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Like a ton of bricks dropped directly on to my testicles, if you prefer.

“...Already?” I whined.

“That was ten minutes.” The dragoness frowned at me with mock seriousness. “You know the deal.”

I looked down at my mate – my view obscured by the thick length of dragon meat jutting up from my groin. My breath caught in my throat as she exhaled and warm air brushed against my cock, earning another strong throb from my maleness. I groaned. “Remind me why I put up with this?”

“Because you’re as horny as a hatchling. And because I give damn good blowjobs.” She grinned. “Now should I keep going, or…?”

My heart sunk as I weighed the options. If she stopped now, I was likely to end up with a hellish case of blue balls. On the other hand, if I wanted to keep going...well, that would cost me too.

“I’ll let you finish on my tiiiiits,” Lia teased, hefting her breasts in her claws.

My dragonhood twitched.

“...Five more minutes,” I grumbled.

Her grin grew wider. “Very well, then.”

The first punch slammed up between my legs before I even had time to react. A bolt of agony raced up my spine as Lia’s knuckles met my ballsac, crushing my balls up against my pelvic bone. My eyes bulged and my mouth shot open, but I didn’t have enough breath for even a squeak.

“One,” said Lia matter-of-factly.

The second punch connected even harder, driving my spunkmakers flat against my body. My body twitched with the hit. I coughed weakly as nausea spread through my gut, my gonads protesting against such violent mistreatment.

“Two.”

Thud thud. Punches three and four landed in quick succession, with the dragoness landing her blows like a boxer practicing on a punching bag. The leading punch was relatively gentle by Lia’s standards – just a glancing hit, with both orbs squirming out of the way before any serious impact – but the follow-up more than made up for it. I squealed as her fist found my left nut, utterly scrambling the poor egg as it took the full force of the blow. In the back of my mind, some uniquely male instinct informed me that I probably should have just lost a testicle. For the thousandth time, I thanked whatever strange twist of fate had given my species such durable stones.

“Three-four,” continued Lia, rattling off the count. “Aaand–”

On its own, maybe her last punch wouldn’t have been so bad...but after what my junk had been through in the last five seconds, even a flick of her claw would have had me on the floor. My left marble already felt like it had been split in two, but when her fist slammed home once again, I was half-convinced she had pummeled it into paste. My legs and arms shook as my brain tried to process the flood of pain signals.

“Five,” she finished, giggling. “Five more punches earns you five more minutes, stud.”

“...Oh god,” I moaned, my voice a good half an octave higher than it had been a moment ago. “Ohhhhh, my nuts–

“Mmm, who’s a big tough dragon?” Lia leaned in close, nuzzling up to my shaft. The rod was still like a bar of iron...and it only grew harder as the dragoness delivered a long, slow lick up the underside.

“Now lie back and let me make it all better…”

Big Supporter
    Entertaining as always, Poiu! And, as always, its hard to say if I should feel pity or jealousy for that poor dragon. Now you just have twenty-five more installments to go!

And, as an aside, I should mention that I just put up Chapter 4 of 'The Missing Lynx' on FA and SF. There's more story than ballbusting this time (sorry!), but its all building up to something. Honest.

Big Supporter

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SagaDC View Post
    And, as an aside, I should mention that I just put up Chapter 4 of 'The Missing Lynx' on FA and SF. There's more story than ballbusting this time (sorry!), but its all building up to something. Honest.

It’s a good read!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poiu View Post
    New ABCs Dragon Slaying story! This one's entitled "Bruised Balls and a Blowjob". Enjoy!

A most entertaining read, thank you.

I suspect that Lia is NOT this game’s inventor!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA