check the ballbusting updates here

Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1648

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    A Fresh Beginning

Sometime one just has to finish writing the story, if only to find out how it ends.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Big Supporter
    Haha, provided I'm not stepping on poiu's toes by stampeding around in his playground uninvited, I got no problem with just continuing it. I dunno where it'd all end, but I feel like there's really no end to the possibilities along the way when he's got the magic to repair himself but she's got the amulet.

Thrills! Chills! Drama! High intrigue! The "occasional" testicular rupture! Will Raj turn legit? What happens if he betrays Sha'Ria? What did Sha'Ria mean about "finding out" how the spell works? Who knows! I sure as hell don't!

Can the stories be linked to a blog or something instead of posted directly? There was a lot of scrolling last page and a lot of people are here for the artwork

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousBeetle View Post
    Can the stories be linked to a blog or something instead of posted directly? There was a lot of scrolling last page and a lot of people are here for the artwork
    If it makes it easier I can pastebin the stories so they don't take up any space. I don't have like a SoFurry account or anything so I can't post 'em there, but if it means not having a gigantic wall of text in the forum I figure that's fair.

Big Supporter
    in the movie THE HUNGOVER GAMES there's an anatomically correct giant teddy bear and a hot girl shoots him in the dick with a bow and arrow.................just thought you might want to know

Timestamp? anything else in the film?

Big Supporter
    yes there is also a scene where kylie richards from REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ......wherever the fuck she comes from......produces a plastic jar containing a testicle and says "i took half of everything"

I like the horse's face in this one lol
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14032608/

A request to anyone who might know what I'm talking about. I'd appreciate it if someone might be able to help me find a particular picture either on this thread or ballbusting cartoons or maybe even some other thread. Its a french 3d image of the Big Bad Wolf tied up and little red holding a knife in a threatening manner. Can't seem to find it anywhere. I'd be very thankful for any kind of help with finding it.

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    If it makes it easier I can pastebin the stories so they don't take up any space. I don't have like a SoFurry account or anything so I can't post 'em there, but if it means not having a gigantic wall of text in the forum I figure that's fair.
    I think the easiest way is just to start a new thread titled “Furry Ballbusting Stories”.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Being honest, this is for furry ballbusting in general not just stories or just artwork. It's great how it is.

I kinda have to agreed with Jayfeathers, yes it is a pain in the butt to scroll past a giant text post just to find a picture post under it but I think we should contain all the furry related content to just one thread for ease of access

Also sorry for my earlier link under Beaktooth's! I completely didn't notice we had the same link

Big Supporter
    I think the pastebin idea is probably best. That way it's all here, but no pages of the thread are enormous walls of text. On the last one, poiu's story was 15,000 words and mine were 6,000 and 4,000. That's a quarter of a novel all on one page so I can understand why it'd be annoying.

No problem masher :}}}
    About the text thing, some forums have a "spoiler" tag that hides whatever is tagged behind a single sentence that you have to click. I think that's the fix but can't find the functionality here?