Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    https://e621.net/post/show/416067/
    I like the smile after she gets him.
    Agreed! Love that smile!

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    LOL that's adorable.

The First Shower ( Story )

Wrote a super quick little story tonight for stress-relief reasons. My lion siblings, Sally and Max again. Might write a whole little mini-series of super short nut shots or kneeing stories, and link them together. But for now, enjoy this one!

Let me know if you like it!

-------------------------------------------------

The First Shower

-------------------------------------------------

Sally yawned, her golden-furred ears pinned back. It was far too early for the young lioness to be up. Stupid school. She missed summer already. Sally rubbed her eyes as she padded down the hallway. The lioness had only just gotten out of bed and was still dressed in her light-blue PJ's. Her favorite cartoon kitty adorned the front of her pajama shirt. Her tufted tail flicked behind her as she headed for the bathroom, ready for a shower.

"Outta the way, runt." Her older brother Max stood at the far end of the hall. "I get the shower first."

"Nuh uh." Sally murmured, still groggy. She stepped in front of the bathroom door. "I was here first."

"Well...I was up first." Max padded towards her, pinning his rounded ears back. "And I'm bigger. And older. So I get it first."

Sally's straw-colored muzzle twisted into a grimace. She didn't have the time or the patience to deal with her brother's attempts to boss her around. Not that he usually had much luck. Max might have been older, but he was also a scrawny geek of a lion with only hints of a reddish-black mane coming in around his neck. Glasses perched on his golden-furred muzzle. He only wore a pair of black boxers, and the geeky lion's skinny body hardly looked imposing.

"Get lost, Max." Sally gave him a little shove. "Wait your turn."

"You get lost, ya little brat." Max shoved her back.

Sally stumbled, yelping. "Meanie!" She hissed at him.

Max laughed, shrugging. "That's what you get. Now move it."

"No!" Sally grabbed the door knob.

"Oh no you don't." Max grabbed Sally's hand, twisting it away from the door knob. Okay, maybe he was a little stronger than his sister. "I'm taking the first shower. You'll be lucky if I leave you any hot water!"

"No, Max. You're not." Time for her favorite move. Sally smirked at her brother, then kneed the older lion in the balls as hard as she could.

"AWWWWWHH!" Max made the same silly noise he did whenever she got him in the boy buttons. His blue eyes popped out behind his glasses. His muzzle hung open, ears pinned back. Sally felt the young lion's balls crunch against her knee like a couple of oversized rubber grapes. He doubled over, face twisting into a grimace of feline agony as he released her hands to grab his crotch. "Ooooooohhhhhh!"

Sally just giggled at the look on his face. She loved doing that. Despite the force of the blow, kneeing a guy in the balls was casual as could be for her. She just lifted her knee, and guys went down. No biggie. Max wobbled, his eyes rolling back, scrawny knees knocking together as he cupped his feline privates. Sally counted down in her head. Three. Two. One.

Max dropped onto his knees right on schedule. Then he flopped forward onto his face, and curled up on the hallway floor. The nerdy young lion gave a long, whimpering groan, squirming in pain Sally would never understand. She giggled at him again. He looked so funny rolling back and forth, wearing nothing but his boxers and cupping his nards.

"Uhhhn! NNHHHR!" Max couldn't seem to make any comprehensible sounds. "Ooohhhhhhh!"

"Right in the kitten makers, huh Max?" Sally smirked, prodding at his hands with her bare footpaw. "Do they hurt? Huh? What's it feel like?"

"Shut up!" Max's voice was little more than a pained squeak as he twisted and rolled on the floor. "Oh, God! Oh! Oooooh, my nards. My naaaaards!"

Sally cupped her own crotch, scrunching up her muzzle, ears pinned. She tried to cross her eyes. "My nards, my dumb nards!" The young lioness giggled, then thrust her knee into the air. "That's what you get, Max. Mess with girls, you get kneed in the nards."

Max curled up at her feet, groaning. "Mmmrrrhhn! Urrrhhhnnh!" He uncurled again, pounded a fist against the floor, and then rocked back and forth before laying on his back, cupping himself in both hands. "Awwwrrrhhh! Unnhh....my freakin' nards!"

Sally beamed. One lioness knee, two lion nards. Nothing like giving a good knee in the balls to start her day off right. And she got the shower. Mission accomplished. She opened the door to the bathroom, glancing back at her brother. "I'm going to take my shower now. Don't expect any hot water. Have fun playing with your balls, though."
    Last edited by Mythical Pain; 08-27-2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: mixed up words

Great story. And I hope you do decide to make the mini sereis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfeathers stick View Post
    Great story. And I hope you do decide to make the mini sereis.
    Thanks very much! If I get a chance, I will. There's a young coyote Sally's age she's going to be kneeing, lol. And poor Max might get a knee from his older sis, next. Think James and Adam could use a few nut shots, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfeathers stick View Post
    Don't follow pokemon, at all, but love the look of the creature getting busted! Love seeing that kind of animalistic quadruped getting his poor eggs scrambled!

RIP
    furry ballbusting thread

Lol! It does seem a bit slowly lately. But this thread always seems to come and go in waves.

Lol, nice knee in that image. Though I'm not into super muscles or herms at all lol.

Do you host your ballbusting stories on any other site(s) Mythical Pain?

Great Story Mythical Pain.....I love Max and Sally....Max is so cocky, thinking he can boss his sister around because he is older, strong and Male. I'm so glad she kneed him in the Nards......his big dumb Boy-Nards! Sally put Max in his place. Foolish Boy, thinking he could dominate a girl.

She kneed him in the symbols of his Boy Power!

Quote Originally Posted by octimon View Post
    Do you host your ballbusting stories on any other site(s) Mythical Pain?
    Sometimes, on SF. Have a new account there I may start posting more of my ball busting stuff.

Otherwise just here lol.