check the ballbusting updates here

Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1644

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    Great Story Mythical Pain.....I love Max and Sally....Max is so cocky, thinking he can boss his sister around because he is older, strong and Male. I'm so glad she kneed him in the Nards......his big dumb Boy-Nards! Sally put Max in his place. Foolish Boy, thinking he could dominate a girl.
    Thanks! Very glad you enjoyed it! Yup, Sally does love nailing males where it counts...especially Max! Guess that's what he gets for trying to boss her around, lol. Though...his nards aren't exactly big lol.

Lol, I thought they were big.

And then, things got bitey.
    https://e621.net/post/show/546037

Anyone know or have the pic of Red Riding Hood holding a knife to the Big Bad Wolf's package while he's tied up? Just went through the whole Furry BB thread and couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballmasher View Post
    Anyone know or have the pic of Red Riding Hood holding a knife to the Big Bad Wolf's package while he's tied up? Just went through the whole Furry BB thread and couldn't find it.
    Well, most of the stuff is deleted... So it might be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfeathers stick View Post
    Well, most of the stuff is deleted... So it might be gone.
    Ah tits! Now I'm upset that I didn't save it when I first saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda, A1 View Post
    Yes, please post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    These days I'm mostly occupied by my more serious writing. But I did find the time to whip up a quick little cute story with some of my anthro characters. This time, lions! Some of you know the lioness Sarah and and her nerdy brother Max from other stories I've posted here and elsewhere.

This is Sally, Max and Sarah's younger sister. Teaching her brother Max why it isn't a good idea to tease a girl about video games.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Out of all of your stories, this one has to be my favorite. I love how Max was so cocky at the beginning, teasing Sally about how bad she was at video games and how much girls suck at everything...and then she shut him up with a punch to his unprotected male weak spots. I love how Sally took a picture of Max, crying in male agony and rolling around on the ground clutching his precious nuts, and sent it to her friends. My favorite part though was when after Melissa's suggestion, Sally kicked Max a 2nd time in his kitten-makers as he was crawling away!

Here's something.
    https://e621.net/pool/show/4928
    No busting as it were, but if you look at the images in reverse it's like she's wrestling his nuts out of his shorts.

Thinking this thread needs at least a weekly furry/scaly ball kicking story. hopefully more often then that! So while I've not had time to do a long form story and finish up Princess/Pets 3, here's my latest swiftly whipped up quickie.

In this one, a young female tribal wolf introduces her bullying older brother to the meaning of pain. By introducing her foot to his furry puppy makers.

Enjoy!
    Great story and I'd love to read more stories about Mira busting Gorl's nuts. After Gorl bullied Mira her whole life, I think Mira is going to want more than one kick to his nuts now that she figured out the secret to dominating males.

::Laughs:: Ooh, I'd forgotten all about that little story. That was a fun one. I think you're right. Mira will definitely want to bust those furry wolf nuts a lot more. I doubt she'll have any mercy for that bullying wolf's puppy makers!

Quote Originally Posted by mortalcombat339 View Post
    Out of all of your stories, this one has to be my favorite. I love how Max was so cocky at the beginning, teasing Sally about how bad she was at video games and how much girls suck at everything...and then she shut him up with a punch to his unprotected male weak spots. I love how Sally took a picture of Max, crying in male agony and rolling around on the ground clutching his precious nuts, and sent it to her friends. My favorite part though was when after Melissa's suggestion, Sally kicked Max a 2nd time in his kitten-makers as he was crawling away!
    Lol, thanks! Yes...nothing in the world aches like twice-kicked kitten makers. Poor tender things!

Lol, thanks! Yes...nothing in the world aches like twice-kicked kitten makers. Poor tender things!
    Of course there is. Thrice kicked kitten makers.

Big Supporter
    It's been fairly quiet lately, so I figured I'd poke around on FA a bit:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15068760/ (F/M, Implied)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15196913/ (M/M)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15115492/ (H/M, MLP)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14866512/ (M, Solo)

That last one is another commission for Anthrax, who had another ballbusting-oriented commission a while back:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14461775/ (M, Solo - kind of)